New Moon Articles by Tracy
Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
PISCES NEW MOON 2011 – Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days. .
Okay what is this cycle about? We release on a grand scale. We know that we are carrying more than our share of stuff. Some of it junk in our homes and some of it is junk in our heads. This is the lunar cycle where we get the gift from God and get to Dump it all. Hurray.
March 4, 3:46pm (EST)
13 Pisces 56
Sabian symbol : A lady in a fox fur.
The key is in tastefulness. When positive, the degree is high accomplishment through a consistent representation of self’s assets in the best possible light. And when opposite, amoral opportunism.
Pisces New Moon
New Moon Phase
March 4 3:46pm EST
By the time we reach the New Moon in Pisces we are exhausted. And why not? We’ve spent the last eleven months conquering and embracing the energies of the previous 11 signs and now we are at the final sign—longing for a break. But of course there is no break, now we must do the clean up, which can also be rewarding. You know how you feel when you have just thrown a party and your house is a wreck with cups and dishes and bits of this and that all over the place? How satisfied do you feel when it is all cleaned up? That is similar to our time in Pisces. The psyche has been pushed and pulled so much in the last year now in the lunar month of Pisces it is trying to find its equilibrium.
Pisces is the final water sign of the zodiac. With his watery siblings, Cancer and Scorpio, the causes that move them are highly personal. Cancer does everything based on feelings and family. The water gets turned on and turned off like a spigot in a kitchen sink. In Scorpio, sex, power and personal drive are paramount and the water is like the Colorado River raging through Hoover Dam, harnessed properly the energy of the water provides electricity for tens of millions. Now with Pisces, the water is the oceans and seas of planet Earth. It is highly sensitive but less personal and often global in nature. Pisces can easily pick up on world pain which then can magnify their own personal pain. If they walk in a room they immediately pick up on the group energy and start to adjust. Like fish in the ocean, they are constantly tuning into the energy that surrounds them. Riding currents and streams and navigating themselves through high and low tides.
The Pisces oceans are a world within a world. What is at the bottom of the Mariana Trench? Your guess is as good as mine but that is the point. We know so much about so much but when it comes to the oceans, a great deal of it is shrouded in mystery. And that is just the way Pisces likes it. Mystery is where Pisces hides.
Pisces is intuitive and is guided by forces or energies that cannot be easily explained. It moves in its own way, led by some inner sonar device. Perhaps swimming in circles, after all the sign is two fishes; one fish is head first the other is tail first. No surprise when Pisces is heading tail first there is a lot of chaos around them. But when highly evolved some great stuff can also come out of their chaos. You don’t have to look any further than Piscean Nicolas Copernicus, Albert Einstein Dr. Seuss, Ansel Adams, Kurt Cobain, George Washington, Ted Kennedy and Steve Jobs. We would all be living in far different place if those Pisceans had not swam up to the surface and shared their cuckoo world to us.
Of course the ocean with all those currents, streams and waves of emotions can be overwhelming for some Pisces who relieve the pressure through drugs and booze. Gawd knows Pisces can get lost in their victim stories and take comfort in martyrdom. And if the energy goes uncheck it can spiral downwards like water going out a drain. Very painful for them and for those who love them. But as in nature, the antidote is right next to the poison and for Pisces, faith, prayer and spirituality are also its core tenets. Pisces can know more than any sign that there is a force far greater than all of us who in charge but the only way to find that force is to tune in through faith and trust.
“Permission to dive, Sir”
When I was younger and fancied myself a beach chick, (we are talking many, many, many years ago), I spent a lot of time in Southern California beaches. And when the waves were big my friends and I would love to go out and swim. What we learned early is that if there is a big wave about to pound down the only answer is to dive and swim under it and by the time you come back up for air the wave has passed over and is on its way to the shore. If you did not dive and decided to ‘ride’ it on the surface—well that was always disaster. Smashed around, water in your nose and mouth, bathing suits all over the place, and eventually you end up in pieces on the shore. The key with Pisces and its big waves is to dive—that is, go for faith and trust. By doing that we can ride the storms and waves with less damage. Know that we will come out of whatever mess on the other side. Prepare to dive this 28 day cycle.
Mars, Mercury and Uranus are in the soup
The New Moon in Pisces has the Sun and the Moon conjunct Mars and Mercury. This is no small aspect especially for Pisces. Mars is the warrior planet ready to put up his dukes and fight. Mercury is the smartest planet in the room. His brain is always on and he is communicating a lot. We should expect a lunar month filled with a lot of action and perhaps a ton of fighting words. Both planets are trying to release a lot of energy. People are trying to let off steam but at the same time they are cleaning up stuff from the whole year. Perhaps people are getting stuff off their chest. Or perhaps they see where they need to head and they have got to end stuff now to get where they need to “get.”
Remember, this is the final month before we do our Treasure Maps. For those who have not done one before, Treasure Maps are collages that we make on Aries new moon that sets the goals which we want to accomplish in the new year (yes, for us New Year’s begin in April). But before we get to that New Moon in April we need to finish up last year’s goals. This does not mean we have to rush it and make stuff happen. (That is not the way it works with Treasure Maps). But what we do need to do is clear out the garbage and tie up loose ends. How perfect that we have Mars and Mercury here to help us. Mercury will have a thought that will probably come from some unworldly Pisces place and next thing you know we will call up Mars to do the work. It could be a lot of work or it could be small work but whatever it is, it will be done forcefully and swiftly. We will all feel the immediacy of situations. Or as I like to say, we’ll be “on-it-doggon-it”.
Additionally, Mercury is conjunct Uranus. This brings additional weird thoughts and odd situations up for all of us to process. Weird communications will be in the air. Strange encounters, perhaps an unworldly moment or two will pop up. What do you do with the weird energy? See if it helps you as you clear out the junk of the last year. See if there is something that points to where you need to head. Perhaps the weird encounter will give you a new twist on your faith. And maybe this new depth to faith will be the energy you have needed for a long time to let go. Because at the end of the day the key to Pisces is an overused phrase but very apropos: “Let go and let god.”
Chaos is in charge!
So, we are in a mystical soup all 28 days but in the middle of this climate Uranus the planet of big changes is rising out of the water and into fire. On March 11 Uranus will enter Aries for a long seven year haul. Last Spring Uranus went into Aires and we got a taste of his energy but then by the end of summer he had moved back into Pisces. Now he is here and he is not quiet.
As you may recall I indicated in May, that the last time Uranus was in Aries was between 1927 and 1935, a great time to be a fascist and a great time if you liked sound in motion pictures. Highly innovative to be sure, television (believe it or not) and radio have their roots while Uranus was last in Aries. And even government agencies tried to come up with creative overhauls (big Uranus word) to alleviate those suffering in The Great Depression. Unfortunately, some leaders had solutions that were at the expense of innocent people and as we all know this period also set up World War II.
With Uranus in Aries, it is; innovative versus rebellion, crisis versus breakthroughs, challenging versus crazy-- Much has been written about this move by Uranus and we will be feeling its punch for some time, but it is not like we won’t see the problem ASAP. Because as Uranus arrives in Aries it begins its own conflict with Pluto. Between 2012 and 2015 there will be seven squares of Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn. Government and big corporations and businesses are ruled by Capricorn. Capricorn is cautious and discipline and has a strong sense of propriety and authority. Aries is about breaking new ground, going into new territory, finding the shortest distance between where they are and where they want to be and is NOT known for his patience. Gawd, NO!
Uranus is independent and rebellious, bold, genius, about all about breakthroughs and lives for chaos. Pluto is about transformation, specifically ABSOLUTE transformation. He does not do things in half measure. Pluto takes no hostages when he jumps in. He goes after those things that are decaying and when he is done, life will be on the road to green again but it won’t look like anything like it did before. Globarlly, we have already seen this tension and its effects since Uranus turned direct in December. It started in Tunisia and headed east along northern Africa. As of this writing Gadhafi and his hair dye are hidden somewhere in Tripoli but I suspect by March 11 he will be out of Libya.
In our own country, Michigan and other state governors are about to do battle with their residents as they cut their budgets. The Tea Party was heard in November and they are continuing their message of “No More” now from their new offices in Washington. But The MidEast, the Midwest, Washington and other places where the rubber is hitting the road—there is one pulsating question: “What is next?” What happens in the new vacuums in Arab North Africa? And what is going to happen in Washington truly, if everyone says, “no”? If people think this is the end of the movie or the middle of the movie they are wrong. We are right now in the beginning of a movie that has many plot points and a lot of thrills and spills. Just as a reminder last year when Uranus dipped into Aries—BP spilled his guts all over the Gulf of Mexico. And when Uranus returned to Pisces it wrapped up. What is he going to do between now and 2019? The world will see but it is going to start to heat up soon.
So, in our watery soup where we are finding our spiritual voices and digging in deep as we unload (both things and beliefs) that no longer serves us and Uranus is adding his own chaos and demand for change—it is in that climate we have Mercury retrograde. And to that I say, “Oh, why the eff not?” No sense keeping the cuckoo out of this mix. Let’s go for the whole magillah of crazy.
As you know with Mercury retrogrades we can expect effed up communication. Emails are lost, phone calls are weird, people will swear on a stack of bibles that they will be somewhere at a specific time and place and BAM, they aren’t there. Reservations won’t be in the book even though you made them a month ago. What can go wrong will go wrong. I of course am speaking in hyperbole but you know the drill. Double check all your documents, make sure you have emailed all the right people. Do diligence and stay on top of stuff. Do NOT assume anything with this retrograde. I say that because it is in the fire sign Aries and it can get pretty darn hot. Frustrations will be on the high side. And please, for Heavens sake…..drive slowly and watch where you are going. For three weeks, seriously, calm it all down and in the role of your astrological mother I say---“Stay off the blue tooth while driving”!
As we have discussed there is a shadow period before the Retrograde and a shadow after the retrograde. During the shadow we tend to get a taste of what will need our attention during the actual retrograde. The shadow on this retrograde begins March 16 and the retrograde starts March 30 and continues until April 23 then Mercurty turns direct and goes through the ending shadow from April 23 until May 11. Some people of course would love to put their life on hold from shadow to shadow and in the gentlest voice I can muster I say to them, “Are you lame or what?” From shadow to shadow is ten weeks. We get three retros a year which means 30 weeks are shadow to shadow so, “NO you do not hold off until shadow is over.” You live your life and you embrace the shadows and during the narrower window which is the actual retro you do batten down the hatches but you continue to live your life. Trust is key. Consider any bump that comes up is important. Most likely it is something you have neglected from your past that needs addressing. But also in this case because it is starting during the Lunar Pisces cycle I would say this mercury retrograde is speaking to our psyche more than ever about our future. After all, by the time of the Retro, Mercury will be in Aries which as we discussed is about breakthroughs and new territory and Uranus will already be in Aries. So much of us both personally and globally is dying for change but if there is any debris field in our subconscious or psyche that is holding us back, we’ll learn about it through the retrograde. See what comes up for you and if you walk away from a moment or a bump mumbling, “never again.” Then you will have really learned the lesson of this retrograde.
This is a fine kettle of fish soup we will be in this month. Some of it will bring up our fears and we will want to run and hide. Some of it will send us to church or into deep meditation. Others will reflect each day and tune into god or our higher power and find our way. Perhaps in gratitude that we have this time to find spirit in a meaningful manner . But at the core we know we need to make great changes, we feel it, we are compelled but if we are holding ourselves back this is the cycle to tune into our blocks and debris. This is not to shame us or to paralysis’ our growth. But just the opposite, we need to release so we can be ready to move and get our Aries New Moon cooking on all burners. Do the work of Pisces and you will be ready to celebrate the New You next month. Isn’t it time?
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: Where are we in tune? Where are we finding spirit? How is Spirit talking to us? What moves do we feel are just around us? How can we plant seeds that bring our Whole Selves to the surface? Where do we need to release? What do we need to rid of so that we can lighten up? How is music helpful?
Crescent Moon Phase
March 8 7:02pm (EST)
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What information are you receiving about your finances? What are your resources telling you? What are you learning about what gives you stability? How are your properties? Where are you stubborn? Where do you need stick-to-itness?
3/9: Mercury enters Aries http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercuryAries.htm
3/9: Mercury/Uranus: Chaotic conversations, weird twisted information. Odd Day
3/10:Venus/Jupiter: A good bump from the universe for money and love
3/11: Uranus enters Aries (see above)
First Quarter Moon
March 12 6:44pm
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that will improve your communication? How can you share information that will move you? What are the people around you sharing with you? How can you synthesize the information ? Could it move you further on your journey?
3/13: Mercury/Pluto A tough communication day. Sharp tongues. Independences versus responsibility.
3/14: Venus/Saturn: Great day for commitments around love and money
3/15: Mercury/Jupiter: Big conversations, exaggerated talk, rhetoric and personal drive are high
March 16 9:21am
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: How is your ego getting big? Is it working for you? How can you find your self esteem? Do you know the difference between ego and self esteem? What area of your life needs refinement? How can you move up your station? What impurities are in your daily life? How can your release them in order to feel more vitality? That includes thoughts too.
3/18: Mercury/Saturn: harsh conversations, insecurities are pronounced thoughts
Full Moon Phase
March 19 2:10pm
28 Virgo 48
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Virgo Full Moons bring out our insecurities. We find all of our ‘errors’ in your life and can’t let go of them. We pick at our ourselves. Thoughts about “How can we improve? How can we be better?” drown our daily life. Instead of using the hypercritical energy of Virgo we would be better served to remember that much can be accomplished if we do a little bit each day. A large goal can be accomplished by daily actions. What needs your daily attention? Release the neurotic and get the hard worker.
For more on Full Moon Check out blog http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
3/20: Sun enters Aries. What has your Aries friend been talking a lot about? Get it for them. The End.
3/21: Sun/Uranus: A day of breakthroughs, crazy actions, out of the chaos much can be attained.
Disseminating Moon Phase
March 22 6:51pm
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus: How are you resourceful? How are you determined? How can your share with others your ability to be skilled and discipline? Where is your power and how to you use? If you feel powerless who can you turn to for advice? Who has skills and resources that you envy? That “envy” should tell you something, it is to ask that person how they do it and can they teach you?
3/26: Venus/Neptune dreamy thoughts of love, mystical and religion is pronounced.
Last Quarter Moon Phase
March 26 8:07am
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What actions can you take that call upon responsibility? Who do you need to talk to in order to get more responsible help? How can you access your executive skills? What is going on that needs the action of a CEO? Where is your ‘inner CEO”?
3/27 Venus enters Pisces
3/28: Sun/Pluto: A bitch of a day. Stay low and avoid the radar.
3/28: Jupiter/Saturn: Exaggeration versus restriction, the tension is taught between both.
Balsamic Moon Phase
March 30 7:24am
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next new moon.
Focus on : What groups do you need to release? When is it time to be in a group and when it is time to go your separate way? Can you feel the difference? What like minded people have you been avoiding? Why? Release the fear you have of being judged by others. Release the “we” in your life and wonder what it would look like if there was more “me”?
3/30 Mercury retrograde (see above)
4/2: Venus/Pluto Love and Power are working together. And of course that also includes love of power.
April 4 Aries New Moon---Treasure Map! Moon 10:32am
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook