New Moon Articles by Tracy
Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
Libra New Moon
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle?
This is the lunar cycle to work on your relationships. All relationships, business and personal. It is no small moon!
October 18 1:33am (EDT)
24 Libra 58
Sabian Symbol: Information in the symbol of an Autumn leaf.
“When positive the degree is spontaneous adaptability and an unswerving and instinctive fidelity to ultimate goals and meanings, and when negative fascination with the trivial and delight in unbridled fancy.”
Balancing on the thin edge of a new day
During Libra we seek balance. We want to rest for a minute and let someone else pick up the ball. We want to share our world and we want others to share their world. It is not a greedy sign, but it does seek “fairness”. If Libra feels it is giving and giving it will get resentful. It is not a martyr but it can get trapped sometimes in a role. And when a Libra feels trapped they will compare themselves to others over and over again. This is partly motivated by perceived ‘weakness’ but in truth Libra is hunting for balance. They like to see how others do things. Go to dinner with a Libra you will find them talking a great deal about how others “do” relationship. At first glance it might seem like gossip --but it really isn’t. They share the stories more like a botanist shares research of a new species of rose. “That couple does this, that guy does that, that gal does this.” Which really to them is --- “Isn’t that interesting? I can’t do it that way but they can.” Of course, the unspoken thought is, “What would it be like if I did do it that way?”
On this lunar cycle you will find yourself synthesizing a lot of information. You will see others in a different light. Not a bad light, just a different light. Perhaps a light will turn on that has not been turned on ever. We will all be researching the fine art of ‘relating’.
During this twenty eight day cycle we will find ourselves seeking balance. We will look carefully at our lives and if we are giving way too much in one area we may find ourselves pulling back. It is not so much of a retreat as giving others the opportunity to ‘step up” and do some of the work. Of course, it would behoove us to avoid going into a place of resentment. Also what if there is an area where we have been lazy and not pulling our share? Prepare to get BUSTED. Afteral, it is all fair on Libra lunar cycle.
“You hoo, anyone home? It’s Saturn?”
Probably more this lunar cycle than any other Libra cycle we are going to really ‘get’ it that our relationships need some work. And I’m not only talking about husbands and wives. Yes, they count but it is relating in general that needs work. Do you listen to people or do you not hear them because you have already moved on to what you are going to say next? Is that relating or is that an audience? How do you share? How are you superficial (the low side of Libra)? How do you work in relationship? Do you do all the work hoping to please your partner? How is that working for you? (Tell the truth). Do you show up and give it your all or are you a ‘tit for tat’ person? Why am I asking these questions? Because on October 29, Saturn is going to move into Libra. For the last two years Saturn has been in Virgo and I have been asking you to clean up your diet and get your schedule and your calendars together-- basically I have pushed you to get your Virgo together. Now, Saturn is leaving Virgo and moving into Libra where it will be overhauling relationships, partnerships and relating in general. The last time Saturn was in Libra was 1980-1982. Do you remember how you did relationships then? I hope it has improved. If you are too young to have experienced that one, you have between now and 2012 to work it out. In April Saturn will retrograde back to Virgo so we can get one last pass at cleaning our schedules, diet and health. But for right now we need to bring out the broom and fix our partnerships and relationship habits. Now, I have said this a jillion times and I’ll say it a jillion more, I do not believe in accidents. Saturn’s move into Libra could have happened at any time in the year. It could have happened on the Taurus lunar cycle or the Aquarius Lunar cycle or the Sagittarius Lunar cycle. But it is not happening then. Instead it is happening on the Libra New Moon. To me this is beautiful. We are beginning the clean up period of relationships in THE relationship lunar cycle. It is as if Spirit wanted to help us shift our attention by highlighting it. Let’s face it, if you are supposed to get a new hairdo-- wouldn’t the best time to think about it be while you are at a Hair stylists convention? Bad ones, great ones, new colors, new styles, extensions, hair gel, it will all be out there for you to see as you assess your own hairdo. This is what is going to happen when Saturn moves into Libra. We will be ten days into the Libra lunar cycle when it hits. The convention of relationships will be in full force when the harshest critic (Saturn) arrives. But remember, you do not need to have everything fixed in twenty eight days. We have two years. Saturn just wants to get your attention that is why he arrived now. And for those of you who are not in relationship, you should be able to use Saturn to your advantage and get serious about what you need to do to get one going. Ask friends for set ups. Don’t be shy. That perfect stranger sitting next to you at a party may be the next Mr Right or Ms Right. Begin the work. Did I mention “work” is a Saturn word?
The Great Healing
For a lot of this year we have been discussing the aspects between Chiron, Neptune & Jupiter and as you know we might not be wearing tie-dyed t-shirts and long hair but we are, my friends, in the Age of Aquarius. And there’s something no one wants to talk about-- this Age does not come easily--- it can be a bitch.
This Libra lunar cycle has a glorious trine between the Sun/Moon, Chiron and Neptune. Great. But unfortunately the Sun & Moon are also making a T square with Mars and the Nodes. This is that bitch I was talking about. I realize it is a lot of astro speak but let’s cut to the chase---First the good news—The Universe in all its wisdom is giving us a break. We will find gifts (trine) from Spirit (Neptune) in the most unusual (Aquarius) ways and it will improve our relations (Libra) that will be healing (Chiron). Keep your antenna up. If you get a phone call from someone out of the blue it could have value. If you run into someone in some weird way, it could be significant. I can’t say how, only you would know and it is possible that at first you won’t know but remember there is something great to be healed and this lunar cycle will help. Additionally, we will find ourselves more aligned with people who have similar thoughts as us. Our tribe will be coming to get us! Or they may be coming more into view. For twenty-eight days you will be getting your groove on more and more with like-minded people. Again, this is healing. After all, there is nothing as painful as feeling all alone or out of step with the world. This cycle you’ll be more in touch with people. You will see that the greatest resource in the world is relationships not just intimate but between groups of people. Great.
But now the bad news---the way we get that good is a wee bit painful. Imagine you are on a cruise and a freak storm hits it and it is an awful experience but from that trip where you are hanging on for dear life you meet people who become lifelong friends. This is what a Tsquare in the middle of a trine brings. A bright spot in the middle of a shit storm.
For the next twenty eight days look for something to come up that will challenge our ego (Mars in Leo) and will be in direct conflict with our relationships (Libra) and they are both in conflict with our responsibilities (Capricorn) and our family (Cancer). Expect stuff to come up that will need our actions and it is will royally piss us off. And somewhere in the mix our boss and our family will be pissed off. But why did this come up? What weak part of our life or lifestyle was vulnerable? Is there some area of our life that is superficial (Libra) that we are holding onto (Leo) and it is costing our family (Cancer) and it is not sensible and responsible (Capricorn)? Whatever it is, you will see it and feel it and you will be called to work on it. But again, remember when you work your way through there will be a gift. And there will be a long term healing.
Neptune straightens up and flies right
On November 4, Neptune will turn direct and I think it is interesting it is taking place on this lunar cycle where Neptune is already pronounced. When you have a Sun/Moon trine Neptune on a new moon you have a certain amount of Spirit guidance. But then when you have Neptune changing direction on THAT lunar phase there is even more divine action. Kind of Spirit on Spirit. Of course, Neptune spends a large portion of every year in retrograde. Personally, I think Neptune likes going backwards. It is such a gassy planet and vague and mysterious that going backwards almost seems natural. But when it turns around and goes direct the veil is removed. At least a bit. If we have been feeling like our spiritual boat has not had a rudder then this is the month where we get our rudder back on again. Many people truly feel despondent. Their lives feel like a wreck and they wonder if there is even a god. When Neptune turns direct we should see some of the depression lift. It won’t be a miracle cure but Neptune’s direct motion will help some of us find our way again. We don’t just get up every day and slog it out and then die. There is more to this chaos. See if you get a hint of your own relationship with Spirit after Neptune turns direct. But having said that, I could take all of you on a visit to Africa and I could travel to many countries and many cities and towns and after a long visit you could leave Africa without ever seeing an elephant. In fact you could tell everyone, “Africa does not have elephants”. Of course, we know that isn’t true. But the point is if you are not willing to see the elephant then you won’t. The same can be said for Spirit. If you don’t want to believe there is something bigger than us then you won’t see it. But maybe, some of you who doubt it will have a different take after Neptune shifts. Maybe? Maybe not. It is up to you.
The first taste of Cardinal Climax
We have spoken a great deal about the Cardinal Climax of 2010, which technically is five planets in a tight cross with one another. It is difficult aspects and we will be experiencing it most of next year. However, some of those planets will be coming to the party early. The first ones are Saturn and Pluto and on November 15 (10:20 am EST) will be the first salvo. It does not mean that the energy is only on that day, actually far from it. We are already starting to feel it. But as we get closer to that date we will start to get a flavor for what is coming next year. Given all the planets that will be in the 2010 rumble I guess these two-- Saturn and Pluto make the most sense to be in it first tussle. Saturn loves to clean out the rift raft (see above) and then rebuild. Pluto is in Capricorn (Saturn’s home sign) churning up everything that is weak about government, business and banking and rebuilds in his own (earth shattering) way. Any shock to you that we had the stock market crash in 2008 when Pluto went direct and headed for Cap? Nope. It all makes sense. And now Pluto, which has been in Cap for almost a year, has got Saturn snooping in his business. Saturn in Libra is saying, “Hey I’m over here cleaning up marriages and relationships but, Pluto how the ‘eff can I do that while you are taking away jobs, making wall street go crazy and creating an overwhelming sense of fear.” “That’s screwing up my marriages over here!” And Pluto replies, “Oh, grow up, if your precious little marriage can’t take a downsize than that says more about your marriage than about me.” They are both right and they are both wrong. The answer and the rub is somewhere in between.
How this tension plays out in your life can be determined by the houses it impacts. Where is the early degree of Libra and Capricorn in your chart. If you know it then you can figure out the push pull of Saturn and Pluto. If you don’t know your chart you can go here: http://www.astro.com/
And figure it out. But the basics tenets is that our relationships and our identity in the world are rubbing up against each other.
For those of you who are in the United States I think it is most interesting that there has been so much press covering the dirty laundry of Jon & Kate Gosselin. If you don’t know who they are I’m not going to explain them because I don’t think I can. But the fact that they are taking their marriage flaws out there and fighting about the business that is their marriage is perfectly Saturn in Libra Square Pluto in Capricorn. I expect more marriage issues to come to the news, money issues in those marriages to come to the news. We will have a lot to learn under this aspect. Besides the obvious one, which is if TLC comes, a knockin’ head out the back door.
More will be revealed since we’ll be feeling this aspect for along time.
We are going to have a wonderful opportunity to clean up any issues in our partnerships whether personal or business. We will have some hurdles but if you can keep your eyes on the lucky breaks, “This might be crappy but thank goodness ____ didn’t happen.” “Or thank goodness we had _____” . If you can find the good you and your partnership will be the better for it! Begin healing now!
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on Relationships and business partnerships. Taking the other person’s point of view. What goals do you want on this new moon and how will it support your partnerships? How can you be a better mate? How can you draw in a great partner? Do you know Self enough that you can attract the right mate or do you give up self for your mate? Is this working for you? Is it working for your partner?
10/20 (Mercury/Jupiter) Our brain is in synch with our goals. Satisfying thoughts.
October 21 6:46 PM
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: We share and connect over big ideas?
What are your own big thoughts? How do you expand into new land? Literally and figuratively? Connections about journeys. Sharing with others about foreign things, foreign ideas. Sharing inspirations. Feeling a flame and sharing it with others. Enthusiasm is shared and received. Did you know ‘enthusiasm’ means ‘god within’?
10/23: Sun moves into Scorpio. Find a gift that has meaning for your Scorpio friend. Don’t phone it in.
10/24: (Sun/Pluto) Doors open when we let go. Now is an easier time to let go.
10/24 (Mercury/Neptune) Spirit lights up our brain. Our thoughts are inspired.
First Quarter Moon
October 25 8:42 pm
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: Emphasis on groups. What actions can you take that align you with people who share your interests? What actions can you take that push your goals on new Moon? How would your goals be supported by group actions? Are there any strange thoughts or unique approaches crossing your mind right now that might serve your new moon goals?
10/28 Mercury enters Scorpio http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercuryScorpio.htm
10/28 (Venus/Jupiter) Fun, sharing with groups, party, abundance surrounds
10/28 (Mercury/Pluto) Penetrating thoughts help transform us, supports career and goals
10/29 (Sun Mars) Stormy day, work it out at the gym or you’ll be looking for trouble
10/29 Saturn enters Libra (see above)
October 29 10:21 pm
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
When you organize your life do you remember spirit? Where does mystery fit in your goals from New Moon? Do you see the value in being fuzzy? Is self critical and martyrdom serving the goals you planted on New Moon? How can you dissolve it?
11/01 – Daylight Savings time ends at 2am (all us time zones)
11/01 (mercury/mars) Wanting to be a smart mouth. Watch those words or pay later.
November 2 2:14 pm
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Resources, practical values, land, property, growth. How are you accessing resources? Are your values in tune with your new moon goals? Do you need materials to support your goals from your new moon? Do you repel material goods? Why? Does it serve you?
11/02 (Venus/Neptune) dreamy, inspired, sweet, forgiving, a gentle energy that soothes
11/04 (Neptune turns direct) see above
11/05 (Sun/Mercury) bolt of lightening hits us, we feel a calling, our brain rides high
November 6 2009
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Focus on sparks and having fun. Share your liveliness. Novelty heals. Laughter heals. What does it look like when you reach out now and share your lighter side?
11/07 (Venus enters Scorpio) http://astrology.about.com/od/venus/p/VenusScorpio.htm
11/08 (Mercury/Jupiter) Don’t go overboard. Righteousness & indignation ain’t pretty.
Third Quarter Phase
November 9 10:55am
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: What big final actions can you take based on your new moon goals that will activate your self esteem? Find your heart and bring it to the next set of actions. Did it occur to you that you attract what you are? How will that work in your goals? What actions can you take that reflect what you are?
11/09 (Venus/Pluto) Love transforms, grows. Rebirth of values. Seeking Depth.
11/10 (Sun/Jupiter) Resistance to others, holding ground. Feeling tight. Breathe thru it.
11/11 in AM(Mercury/Uranus) Creative and dynamic solutions, brain is speaking directly to creator for solutions.
11/11 in PM (Mercury/Neptune) Can’t trust thoughts, influenced by others. Fuzzy information.
November 12 10:40p
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
Focus on Partnerships, relationships, the other guy sitting across from you at the breakfast table. We release all that we think we know about relating. We release the grey. We release balancing everything. We release tit for tat. We release superficiality.
.11/14 (Sun/Uranus) Great idea day, Creative, good risk taking, liberating efforts
11/15 Mercury enters Sag http://www.astrologyweekly.com/learn-astrology/mercury-in-sagittarius.php
11/15 (Saturn/Pluto) Hard day. Everything feels like it sucks. Feels like the world has stopped. It hasn’t but now is a time to re-evaluate
11/16 (Sun/Neptune) Disillusioned, feeling lost, unsure. Prayer is the answer. Truly.
Scorpio New Moon== November 16 2:14pm EST
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook