New Moon Articles by Tracy
Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
SAGITTARIUS NEW MOON 2010 –
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days. .
Okay what is this cycle about?
The accent on this lunar phase will clearly be about ‘breaking away’. It will come up in unusual ways but ready or not a need to change will come up.
December 5 12:36pm (EDT)
13 Sag 28
Sabian Symbol: A vast panorama of sand and time is unfolding; the pyramids and sphinx in their glory rise before the eye
Sagittarius New Moon
Sag is The Centaur which is half man and half horse. And in the hands of the man is a bow and arrow. He is a skilled archer always looking for a target and at the same time he is a horse always ‘on the go.’ He is not a bull looking for a nice pile of hay to rest, he is not a scorpion hiding under a rock, this is a restless man slash restless horse always on the go always happily looking for new pursuits. With that image in mind, it should be clear to you why Sagittarius rules travel and things that are foreign.
Additionally their brains are always “ON” and they are constantly in pursuit of knowledge. Everyone thinks that they are ‘google experts’ but believe me it is Sages that set their alarm clocks so they can wake up early and google that thought they had just before they went to bed the night before. They are indefatigable researchers. And so once again it should not be a surprise that Sag rules education, writing and publishing. Additionally, their pursuits of knowledge also include religious or spiritual matters. However, this is where it gets murky because some Sags often like the ritual of religion and the camaraderie , “Oh, today is that day when I don’t eat” “Today is that day when I go hear the guy in the church talk at midnight.” But are they really followers? Do they really believe in God? Who knows? But plenty of them are called to be priests, nuns and rabbis. They are a passionate group and sometime their passion crosses into zealotry. No shit, Sherlock.
And yes, that leads us to the other thing about Sages. They can have big mouths. Always an opinion, always speaking their truth. And when people don’t appreciate their ‘candor’ Sages answer is, “Hey, I’m just calling it the way I see it!” Which sounds great in theory but seriously, this can be a big ass problem because their bluntness is their truth but not necessarily THE truth. God knows they have pissed off a lot people with their huge proclamations. And what was it for? A passionate moment at that time? Are you getting a visual of a stampeding horse?
It is not just Sag’s opinion that is big, it is their appetite, it is their philosophies, and their spending habits. Bust, boom, bust ---They are just so dang loud. Even when they are quiet they are loud. The reason for this bigness is their ruling planet is Jupiter the biggest planet in our solar system and that gravitational pull is echoed in Sagittarius. When you get sucked into Sag’s pull it can either be a fun whirl wind or it can be a miserable endless journey. I should know, I am a Sag and I have had plenty of people retreat from me when I come up with a “good idea.” And I can’t blame them, even I wish I could break free from my gravity!
So, when you read all the above and realize that Sag lunar cycle is always during the holiday season ---do you now GET why the holidays can bring out the best and the worst in people?
The generosity of the season, the abundance and the overindulgence is pure Sag. At the same time, the traveling, the rushing here and there and definitely the wickedly uncomfortable conversations around the holiday table where even the normally quiet family member is suddenly shouting her crazy opinion at full volume? What is making her do it? Sag!
As you can imagine that is a pretty ruckus energy on its own and when you add something cuckoo like a pronounced Uranus to the mix who is hunting for ‘change’. Well, you can see we have quite a ride in front of us.
URANUS IS AMONG US
Eight hours after the New Moon launches, Uranus which has been retrograde for the last five months will turn direct. As you may have noticed in the last several new moons we have had either a big aspect or a planet change direction within a couple hours of the New Moon. It is remarkable that these energies keep occurring right on the New Moon. This puts the accent on new beginnings but at the same time the energies can be one of two experiences. Sometimes it is like the old days when a baby was born and he got slapped by the doctor (is it too late to sue those bastards?) Or sometimes it is like an engine that upon being ignited immediately receives a boost of fuel injection. In this case with Uranus—the accent is on both.
This summer Uranus made it all the way to Zero Aries where it got into the cardinal tangle then turned retrograde and headed back to mystical Pisces where it hid and meditated for five months. Now, the mystical show is over. The monk, the priest, the rabbi, the guru, the zen master have had all the time they are going to have and must now apply their skills and change the world because when Uranus goes into Aries on March 11th it will be a completely new day.
Now ask yourself if you think it is an accident that Uranus the planet of change or upheaval (depending on how you like change) is turning direct in Sag lunar cycle? Sag who rules beliefs and knowledge, goals and setting your sights on something that is more. This is the cycle that Uranus turns direct??? Do you think Uranus wants you to be small and safe? Do you think Uranus is asking you to confine yourself? Do you think Uranus wants you to remain in the same place you have always been in? Yeah, I don’t think so either.
But at the same time Uranus is in square with Mars (there’s the slap) and it is in conjunction with Jupiter (there’s the injection of fuel). The first few days of the new moon may bring out some sparks and a warrior inside you but it should not be feared. If this comes up it is likely pointing out directions where you need to head. And certainly if you are sick and tired of being sick and tired you can take this whole Sag Lunar cycle to get on the new and dare I say, “right” path. (note to self: begin diet on new moon)
Luckily the new moon has a great aspect with Saturn which will give us the support we need as we process the changes that we know we need to make. Remember, Uranus will move not into Aries until March 11 but we are going to feel the shift in energy almost immediately when it turns direct. We will be ‘there’ before we are ‘there.’ It reminds me of the time I was younger and I was walking home from school and I started to take off my sweater and unbutton my blouse about a block from my home. My brain was already in my house trying to get comfortable even though I was still out on the sidewalk! That is what we will be doing this whole lunar phase. Uranus will be prompting us and Saturn will be making it easier for us to see some paths. We might even get significant assistance, a helping hand, a suggestion, a tangible gift all to help us make the changes we need to make.
A heads up about this energy from Uranus—as I indicated we have had several months now where we get a big punctuation mark by a planet a few hours into the new moon which sets a course of ‘new beginning’ and on the next new moon January 4 we will have a huge aspect between Jupiter and Uranus within three hours of the Capricorn new moon. I am bringing it up now because I hope you can fully utilize the Uranus energy as it comes up during the Sag cycle so you will be ready to fully embrace the opportunities that the Cap New moon and the Uranus Jupiter aspect will offer next month.
“OH, SHIT, WHO LET THE MERCURY RETROGRADE OUT?”
At the same time the accent is on change (Uranus) growth (sag) and responsible support (Saturn) we are also experiencing a Mercury retrograde just to mess with us. I say that in jest because in truth a Mercury retrograde is only there to get us to slow down and make sure all our ts are crossed and I’s are dotted. Both literally and figuratively. Mercury will be in retrograde from December 10 – December 30. You can go here for more: http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/2010/11/off-in-distance-mercury-happens.html All the retrogrades this year have all been in earth signs and this one is in Capricorn. I gotta say, I personally like this mercury retrograde. “What??? How can she say that?” I think that as long as Pluto is in Capricorn churning up all kind of strum and drang we need to think like a Capricorn and there is no better way to think like one then to process Mercury in Capricorn, in a retrograde. And doubling our money on this retrograde is the fact that Mercury is not just in Cap but actually on top of Pluto. So, we are here to really process it like a Capricorn which means very businesslike and very practical. If Mercury in Capricorn was a book it would be an autobiography of a successful business leader. It would not be a piece of airy fairy fiction. (although it could be sci fi but that is another story).
Mercury in Capricorn is always answering the question, “What is the practical solution? Or “What really works?” As long as Pluto is in Capricorn we are all learning how to be our own self made CEOs. We are learning how to be our own millionaires. I’m not saying you need to have millions in your bank account but how to live a life that feels as successful as if you had those millions. A small house that is perfect for a family that is within their means is greater success than a large house that looks pretty on the outside but has everyone going crazy to make the nut. “How much do things really cost us?” This is part of the dialogue that we will be processing the entire time Pluto is in Capricorn (18 years) but whenever we have a Mercury retrograde in Capricorn we will get a gift of a personal experience. Watch what comes up during the retrograde? How is your inner CEO going to fix it? What does your brain tell you is the smartest solution? How can you think on your feet and come up with strategic solution? I dare say, this could actually be a ‘fun’ retrograde as you learn how to be a CEO of your life. Yeah, there will be eff ups. Yes, tickets will be purchased and no one will have a record of it, yes, you’ll leave a message for your friend to meet you on the corner of this and that and she will have sworn you said to meet at the other this and the other that. But how you successfully navigate these bumps will teach you how to have the life of a successful executive. Isn’t it time?
Test yourself, go find some quotes of successful leaders and see if there is anything in there that speaks to you. Just for sport I thought I would check out Andrew Carnegie (Sag) and was surprised to see some wisdom even though he was a very complicated person and probably no one I would really want to hang out with..but still I could connect to some of it.
“YES, SIR, MARS! “
While Sag is pointing us in new directions and coaxing us to go out into the world and learn and teach and put our arrow up and look for targets and Mercury is telling us to rethink the things in our life that aren’t practical and redefining what ‘works” and Uranus is propelling us towards great change---we also have got Mars the warrior driving his tank all over the terrain churning up stuff that may look like crisis or opportunities---depending on your perspective (good Sag word). Mars is in square to Jupiter and Uranus, conjunct north node, mercury and Pluto in Cap! So, basically Mars is working with Mercury to make sure our thoughts and actions are in synch. He is working with Pluto and North Node to make sure we understand our values and that our position in the world and society are in synch. But at the same time he is fighting with Jupiter and Uranus in Pisces. Pisces likes to meditate and reflect and commune with spirit or god. That’s great but if it does not have practical applications than Mars says, “screw it.” He has no patience for endless prayer or pity parties. He wants action. And maybe the best action is to let go and release (Pisces). It is hard to gage but Mars may compel us to call something officially “over”. Watch and see where your patience is thin and you feel yourself compelled to ‘cut bait.” For more personal take look to see where 25-28 degrees of Pisces falls in your chart and where 28 degrees of Sag up to 4 degrees of Capricorn fall in your chart. Those houses will be highlighted all month. If you don’t know your chart go here:
December 13th will be either a challenging day or a progressive day since Mercury and Pluto will be exactly conjunct and Mercury and Mars will be exactly conjunct and Mars and Pluto will be exactly conjunct. I would watch anything that comes up a day or so before the 13th and on the 14th. This window will probably not be a time where you just rise above stuff--- you probably will have to address it. If you can do it with any measure of calmness, great. But if it gets fiery and crisis like, take a deep breath and find that inner CEO. Ask him or her to find the right thing to say or do.
The full moon on December 21 is also a lunar eclipse and it has a wee bit more punch that a garden variety full moon. It will be a challenging cycle because one part of us will be called to be truthful and honest –Sag Sun. The other part of us will want to be clever and decidedly UN-opinionated –Gemini Moon. Both will still be under the influence of Jupiter and Uranus in Pisces which will be throwing challenging curve balls. The question is will we misbehave like a bad Sag and blow everyone over with our arrogant, know-it-all attitude? Or will we misbehave like a Bad Gemini and cover the airways with misinformation and duplicity? Or perhaps we will take the harder path and let down our snotty attitude and really hear people and be willing to say we were wrong and just make a new connection with people that is based on integrity and the good of All. Now that would be something to celebrate!
This Sag cycle is chock full of wonderful opportunities and some mighty challenges. But remember we cannot get to the rewards unless we do the hard work of change. The things that have worked before will not work now. The paths you are used to taking will now have Detour signs blocking your way. My suggestion is that you take the new path that appears. It might not look like a road at first, it might just seem like a small clearing. But take it, because ----
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference
New Moon Phase
December 5 12:36pm
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: When is the last time you put up your bow and arrow and aimed? What changes do you need to make in your life that will expand your world? Is it possible that the best way to expand is to contract? Where do you need a new education? This does not mean you need to go to school but what if you just sat down and learned something new or acted like you already got that education? Perhaps you have it in you already.
12/5: Uranus turns direct 8:50pm EST (see above)
12/7 Mars enters Capricorn http://astrology.about.com/od/thebirthchart/qt/MarsCapricorn.htm
12/7 Sun/ Saturn: Productive work, accomplish much. Good day to get hard stuff done.
12/8 Venus/Pluto: Lovers renew us. New avenue for money or resource opens up.
Crescent Moon Phase
December 9 6:56am (est)
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What information are you receiving that speaks to your sense of community? What information are you getting from friends? Who is your tribe and what are you learning from them? What information does your tribe tell you about you? Where do you feel like a rebel? Remember the old Groucho Marx line, “I don’t want to be in a club that would have me as a member”? Do you feel that? Why?
12/10 Mercury Retrograde 7:04am (see above)
12/10 Mercury/Venus : a neglected resource or lover can be found. How did you miss that opportunity before? Jump on it now.
First Quarter Moon
December 13 8:58 am EST
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that speak to your spirituality? All the actions you took on New Moon do they now need a boost of prayer? What actions can you take that are directly connected to YOUR connection to spirit?
As cuckoo as it might seem, ask your Guardian Angels to speak to you. They have plenty to say.
What a day!
12/13: Mercury/Pluto: Information comes up that is powerful
12/13: Mercury/Mars: Impulsive conversation, fighting words
12/13: Mars/Pluto: Warrior meets general. Is it for the good or not so good?
12/16: Sun/Jupiter: A day of high Ego, Big Opinions, zealotry and righteousness
December 17 10:11am
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: How are you refining the areas of your life that are very practical? How can you use practicality to refine your life? How about your resources, do they need tweaking? Are you missing something really obvious that will support your finances, your possessions and your properties?
12/18 Mercury returns to Sagittarius http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercurySadge.htm
12/20:Mercury/Uranus: Desire to break out can generate snarky comments. Watch thy tongue.
Full Moon Phase
December 21, 3:13am
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
How do you communicate? What information are you looking for? What do you share? How do you mess with people? What seeds did you plant on new moon that now need to be communicated? Can you use a light touch? How is truth overrated and not everyone needs to be informed of the truth?
For more on Full Moon Check out blog http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
12/21: Mercury/Neptune Inspired thoughts, a strong connection to spirit can guide you.
12/21: Mercury/Jupiter: Take care that you are not going overboard in thinking or communicating. Repeat after me, “Less is more”. Say it all day.
Disseminating Moon Phase
December 24 1:53 pm
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus: Where is your pride and how can you share it? What information can you disseminate that shows your pride? Is there an advisor around you who shares insight on your ego and how it is not helping you?
12/26: A potent day to access your place in society. Where do you belong? In your own way, ‘where are you a CEO?” or where would you like to be a “CEO”?
Last Quarter Moon Phase
December 27 11:18pm
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: What actions can you take now that are based on the needs of your relationships or partnership? What big move can you make now that relies on skilled negotiations?
12/29: Mars/Saturn: Can be a very productive day but not without drama.
12/30 Mercury turns direct 2:21am (est) and together we say, “thank gawd that’s over”
Balsamic Moon Phase
December 31 11:15 am (EST)
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next new moon.
Focus on : Where are you holding on to power? How can you let that go? Where can you release the need to control? What area of your life needs to be ‘reborn’ ? Can you let that area die in order to have that rebirth?
1/ 2 Jupiter/Neptune: A perk from a foreign source inspires you. A faraway gift helps.
1/3 Venus/Neptune: The day is tinged by “Rose Colored Glasses”. Also watch the booze.
JANUARY 4, 4:02 EST Capricorn New Moon ---A big ass New Moon*******
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon 2017 - On Top of The Galactic Center
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook