New Moon Articles by Tracy
It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
Libra New Moon 2008
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
*** ALL TIMES ARE PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME***
September 29, 2008
1:12 am PDT
6 Libra 33
Sabian Symbol: A woman feeding chickens and protecting them from hawks—keyword Shrewdness
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
If we have been out of balance or out of whack in some odd way, this will be the lunar cycle where we recalibrate and get our alignment back. Or if we don’t the universe will do it for us. Yikes!
Libra new moon is the moon where we begin to put our focus on things beyond our little selves. The first six signs of the zodiac are focused on things that have to do with number one. Aries is ‘my vision’, Taurus is ‘my money’, Gemini, ‘my thoughts’, Cancer ‘my family’, Leo ‘my pride’ and Virgo ‘my health’. But once the sun crosses the horizon into Libra we are now focused on things outside us. And first and foremost, our attention goes to that person on the other side of the breakfast table- our partner. “Hey, how long have you been there?”
Of course, it is not that we haven’t paid attention to our partner for the last six months but maybe he or she just has not been a high priority. To say the least. Have we been so busy doing what we want or complaining about what we want that we have forgotten our husband, wife, partner? Ouch. Here’s a novel question: “What do they want?” This would be the moon to ask. But having said that, those of you who have only been focused on your partner’s wants and desires and (pardon the expression), the sun doesn’t set on their empire, well, now is the time for you to make a shift to your desires.
It is all a balancing act during the Libra lunar cycle. What kind of relationship do you have when one person is the center of the attention? Not great. For those of you who have been sucking up all the oxygen in the room; now would be the month to knock it off, for your own good. And the rest of you, who are only focused on your partner, well if you can’t get yourself to a Co-Dependency Anonymous Meeting, then ask your friends where you are out of balance regarding your partner. They’ll tell you.
Of course, some of you don’t identify yourself as even being in a partnership. And instead I would encourage you to ask, “Where is my yin?” “Where is my yang?” “Wait a minute, I have them?” Yes, you do. Look around you. Partners can be found in our work and our social activities. Who are the people you rely upon? How are they doing? Are they keeping a balance to your energy? Even, if you feel like the biggest loner in the world, you are not alone. It could be a sibling, it could be a friend, there is someone on the other side of you, coaxing you along, advising you, in short, acting like a partner. And maybe you dismiss a lot of what they say or do because they are too ____, fill in the blank. Sure, you could be right, but this is the one lunar cycle in the year, where it would serve you the most to actually take a moment and look at that person and consider their wisdom with a new vigor. They actually might have some thoughts that could serve you. And don’t worry, you can go back to discounting their opinions on the next moon. But right now, on Libra lunar cycle, mull over the other opinions. If for no other reason than to feel like you are in a partnership. Pretend you are a Libra and you need to synthesize. That is by far, Libra’s strong suit.
“MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL—WHO IS THE FAIREST ONE OF ALL?”
If you know Librans then you know they are social, charming, flirty, peace loving and certainly diplomatic. This is the only sign of the zodiac that is inanimate. The other signs are either human or animal, but Libra is the Scales of balance or justice. Because of this, Librans are often seeking that which is fair. They are sensitive to those who get the short end of the stick. “It’s not fair!” is their common catch phrase. And yes, there is gentleness to their nature but that does not mean that they are a shy wallflower. Far from it. Like the other three cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Capricorn) Libra has a good fight in them. And they sure aren’t above a good ol’ lawsuit to make their point that something is “not fair”. “See, your honor, I told you it was wrong.”
We all benefit by asking a Libra for their input because they have such a thoughtful and measured approach and can offer up another person’s point of view. To say that they can play devil’s advocate is somewhat disparaging because it suggests that they are looking for the negative. That is not what they are doing, they just want to help process out all the possibilities before they commit. A long time ago, before we were shocked and awed to death --there was a premium put on diplomacy. Saying the right thing, doing the right thing, especially under pressure, was described as “Grace under fire”. That is Libra to the bone. Unfortunately, the world has gotten louder and noisier and we have forgotten basic good manners. You can live in a trailer or an expensive house and still have poor manners. Luckily, this is the moon where we can find our inner grace. And we don’t have to be Amy Vanderbilt to know trashy behaviors. Expect many to be on the news. Of course, I expect all of you to reach for the higher ground and mind your Ps&Q’s during Libra Lunar cycle. You can do it.
AND THE DARKER SIDE OF LIBRA?
Of course, there will be less appealing parts of Libra that will surface this lunar phase. We could be a wee bit lazy, maybe too easy going, maybe too impartial and we struggle when someone suggests that the shallow road is not the best road. “You mean those guys in the country club aren’t happy?”
And then there is the darkest side of Libra, ‘tit for tat’. Libra when it is in a tizzy, can be somewhat small minded and insist that they will stop being nice, generous, friendly, gracious with this person and that person because they don’t reciprocate the favor. Or on a really dark day they will say, “They are not grateful”. Not a really nice character trait especially, if Libra is not owning that they might be doing all those good things with an ulterior motive, possibly to be the hero, the artistic visionary, or to fluff some future cushion which they might be able to plop. But that is okay, we can forgive Libra because in the middle of this peccadillo, is a heart that still seeks balance and even in when they are in a tizzy of ‘settling the score’ they still question themselves and can be swayed. This is the gift of Libra, always balancing and sorting the ins and outs of life. Don’t be surprised if you feel some of those same energies come up during the next twenty eight days, “Let’s see, I did this and I did this, and then I did more of this and all they did was that.” “Screw ‘em”. You may be right but again, this is where the value of a partner will help you. Get some input from someone else and listen to their advice. You may need some outside opinion to find your balance. It is only fair.
DEAL OR NO DEAL
Have you ever had the pleasure (not) of shopping with a Libra? “Should I buy this?” “Is it too wide?” “Is it too thin?” “Is it too expensive?” “Is it too cheap?” Of course, my own reply is, “Take a risk! Just buy it.” After all, it doesn’t matter because they will return it. Some of us don’t have the energy or time to go back to a store but Libra’s sense of fair and balance will push them to return a wrong item. And frankly, many of them return stuff even if it is not wrong, they just have buyer’s remorse. Commitment is such a stretch for Libra. Sigh!
We should expect all of the above to be in the pot for us. We will contemplate purchases, we will return things, we will seek feedback on things that normally we don’t even question. We will be synthesizing other’s points of view as we decide what is a good deal or not. And when someone asks us to commit, we may shyly hold back a yes or a no. We will not chose black, we will not chose white, we will probably run for gray!
A LITTLE NOISE FROM NEPTUNE
This new moon, the Sun and Moon are not making strong aspects with other planets. In fact the only aspect that they are making is a small aspect with Neptune. Had there been other aspects, it probably would not be worth mentioning, but because it is the only aspect, we need to give it some attention. The small aspect is called a sesquiquadrate, which is not as strong as a square or opposition. With those aspects we are pushed between a between a rock and hard place.
But with a sesquiquadrate the energy is more subtle. In our natal charts, it might be observed by our friends and maybe they mention it to our face or maybe they don’t, but they sure see it. And for our part, it is the character flaw we feel uncomfortable about. It is the aspect in the quiet of the night we often wonder, “What if I’m wrong about_____?” We may or may not share that feeling with our loved ones, but we feel it nonetheless.
In the case of this new moon, Neptune in Aquarius sesquiquadrate Sun/Moon in Libra. Neptune lives on the other side of the veil. It is the planet that rules cinema and photography; it rules drugs, lies and deceit. During this lunar phase we may be going about our day taking care of business, tending to family and something might come up where we think, “Am I being sold a bill of goods?” “Is there more to the picture?” And you are probably right. Something might not be exactly as it appears. Perhaps it is not as philosophical (Neptune in Aquarius) or balanced (sun/moon Libra) as it appears. But whatever your doubt, it probably won’t be strong enough to go to war over it. Instead do what you have to do and put a sign up in your mind that says, “Watch this space” and see what you learn later in the month or perhaps it will be revealed in later new moons.
Of course, on a very big picture, it is interesting that the US government is working on the big bail out during this aspect. One can’t help but assume that it will not solve any of the problems it is suggesting it will fix. But what can we do? The only thing left is dissolve the energy and affirm that “the truth in me knows the greater truth” and move on. Remember you gotta lose some battles to win the war. Of course, in this case, the definition of War is in the eye of the beholder.
OH, YEAH, MERCURY IS STILL YOU-KNOW-WHAT
So, we will be busy using our diplomatic skills and finding a balance in our world and we might be a bit indecisive and maybe a wee bit lazy. But added to the mix is Mercury retrograde in Libra. We began the retrograde during the Virgo lunar cycle but we continue to have miscommunication during this lunar cycle. It won’t be the whole moon but at least the first half. Talk about diplomacy; imagine an email cc’d to the wrong person! Perhaps a too candid conversation at a social event? Whatever the situation, don’t take it too much to heart. Take a deep breath. Work your way out of it and remember we get three of these retrogrades a year and this is our final one for 2008. Because these mercury retrogrades are taking place in air signs it is more about our thinking and our thoughts than about our emotions (water signs) or actions (fire signs). So, even if people get their feelings hurt during the retrograde it doesn’t sting as much as in other signs in other years. This is the year where our thoughts are catching up with our brains. Things are moving at record speed and these retrogrades are giving our brains and our mouth’s a chance to meet up. So, even if Mr. Foot meets Mr. Mouth, it won’t be the end of the world. The most important piece is for Mr. Brain to meet Mr. Thought. Carry on.
LOOMING OFF SHORE
We have discussed that Pluto finally moves out of Sag this year and into Capricorn where it will stay for many years. It will make the big move on Thanksgiving which is still a couple months away but take note as Pluto marches out of Sag you will see all kinds of things be thrown out the car window. No one should be surprised by today’s crashing economy. They have been wanting to throw out the bad mortgages for a long time. Will they succeed? Will it cause even more problems? What else needs to get tossed out the door? Has anyone noticed that the United States doesn’t actually make anything anyone wants? Well, that is hyperbole. We make cigarettes. And what about the employment rate or more to the point, the unemployment rate? And guess what, it is not just the US. There are a lot of systems in a lot of countries that are just not working and we will see things tossed out as they try to fix them. The truth is it is going to get a lot uglier before it gets better.
In addition to the move by Pluto. On November 4th, we will begin a series of hits between between Saturn and Uranus. The two planets will be in exact opposition. The nature of the aspect pits old versus new, established versus revolution, structure versus deconstruct. The last time they were opposed to one another was between 1964 and 1967 and if you know anything about the 60's, that was the aspect that made it so radical. In any given lifetime most people will have one Saturn oppose Uranus and if they live long enough, maybe two. So, obviously, this is no small happening. Of course, when you talk about an opposition you have to look at the last time they were in conjunction which takes us back to 1988. Interesting at that time the Dow Jones dropped over 6 percent and a Pan Am flight over Lockerbie blew up. Of course, 88 also brought Dan Quayle into our consciousness. It is also worth noting that the last time these two were in a tense aspect was between 1999 and 2000. A period which brought us a lot earthquakes and where Egypt Air crashed into the Atlantic. It also was the year a small plane with JFK Jr. dived into the sea and took a whole host of hopes, it was the year Exxon merged with Mobil making the largest company in the world. For most of 2008 we have been feeling these two planets getting ready to oppose one another but certainly the closer we get to November 4th the more pronounced the energy. What is this going to mean for us? It is hard to say but we do know that we will have this aspect four more times, Feb 5 2009, September 15, 09, Arpil 27, 2010 and July 26, 2010. It is hard to say but we should be prepared for more bumps and remember, “Grace under pressure”.
1:12 am PDT
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on: Balance, sharing, synthesizing, being a partner. Where do I need more balance? Where do I need to share more? What is fair? Where am I being small? Am I tit for tatting? Where do I need to be the greatest diplomat on the planet? Am I grace under pressure?
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Resources. Sex. Death. Rebirth. Banking. Legal matters. What information am I receiving that impacts my resources? Where do I need to get more information? Am I pooling my resources in a way that serves me? Am I hording? Why? Is there something I need to let die. Is it time for me to rebirth something glorious?
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: Business, corporations. Executive decisions. CEO’s, presidents and CEO’s. Is it time for me to reach out to someone on top and get their input? Am I aware that it takes a lifetime to build a reputation and one small screw up to tank it? How can I act like a person in empowerment? How do I define empowerment?
12:42 am PDT
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: Spirituality. Things that are unknown. Worlds behind worlds. When I refine my actions from new moon, is there room for Spirit? Do I remember, when man makes plans God laughs? Refinement can come in the most unusual unworldly way. Perhaps surreal.
21 Aries 51
Sabian symbol: The Gate to the garden of desire
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Self. Being independent. Being first. Breaking new ground. When we reflect upon the actions we planted on new moon, are we still holding on to that vision? Do we need a partner to help us? Or are we being a good partner to someone who asked us to help them? How are we using all the energy from the new to benefit us now? Have we abandoned self?
Mercury Turns Direct
Sabian symbol: A blazing fireplace in a deserted home
Relief! Mercury is now direct. Hurray, we can now make those purchases we have been pondering for the last three weeks. We can now breathe easier and not be in fear that ‘loose lips sink ships’. Have we learned a little bit more about our relationships in the last three weeks? Are our brains and our thoughts now simpatico? Have we learned a little bit more about detente? Have we thought long and hard about our thoughts? Where does our thinking get us in ruts? Now, after the last three weeks we should be able to find clearer paths.
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Siblings. Neighbors. Communication. Sometimes the greatest sage wisdom can come from our own backyard. Look around your world and see if you can get wise support or see if you can give support to your world. Don’t hide your wisdom, God is watching.
Venus enters Sagittarius
4:55 am PDT
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Family. Family of choice. Emotions. Home. Children. Making the final sweeps and changes to the seeds that were planted can bring out a lot of emotions. Are these helpful or not? How is our family a part of these actions? What is the state of our home?
Sun enters Scorpio
If the Scorpio is a partner, then you know the best gift is something in between the sheets. If it is not a partner then a gift card to a spa should do the trick.
October 24, 2008
7:47 PM PDT
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
Focus on: Nervous energy. Hyperactivity. Schedules. Details. Release nervous energy. Give up the ghost that you will finish everything on your to do list. You won’t. Move on.
Chiron turns Direct
16 Aqu 02
Chiron is a planetoid discovered in 1977. It is associated with self inflicted wounds and self healing. Between 2005-2011 it will be in the sign Aquarius a place it has not been in since the late 50s. It is interesting for us to think about the bigger picture of Chiron when one considers that the last time it was in Aquarius, Sputnik was sent into the atmosphere and the space race was off. Of course, the energy behind that race was fear. Who is smarter? Who is faster? Who has more control? The Russians or The Americans? Now as we look back on it all, it seems silly. Now we have to ask ourselves, what would it have looked like if everyone had pooled their energies and focused on what’s next as a team? Perhaps as we tackle things such as global warming we will pool our resources (this time) and get it right.
Watch and see what if there is some changes in your life after Chiron goes direct. Chiron goes retrograde and direct several times a year so it is not an unusual action but it is worth charting what it tells you.
For more information check out Karyl Jackson’s column she has nice input.
Scorpio New Moon October 28, 2008 4:14pm
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook