New Moon Articles by Tracy
Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
Sagittarius New Moon
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle?
We need to stretch ourselves and put some goals on our plate. The problem is, it is hard to take care of the goals on our plates when the earth keeps shaking the table.
Sagittarius New Moon
December 16 7:02am (EST)
24 Sag 39
Sabian Symbol: A chubby boy on a hobby horse
“The key word is EMULATION. When positive, the degree is indomitable determination to give the lesser potentialities of existence a more effective dimension and when negative, idle self indulgence and ingenious claims of merit.
Sagittarius is the sign of the Centaur which is Halfman, Half horse. It is the only sign of the zodiac which is both animal and human. All the other signs are either human in roots or animal but Sag incorporates both.
He is most abundant and jovial in part because his ruling planet is the king of all Gods---Jupiter (Jove.) It is no accident that the holiday season of joy and merriment lines up during Sag.
At the same time, this year The New Moon in Sagittarius asks a lot of us, especially, during the current astrological pressures. As I have mentioned many times we are feeling a tight squeeze between Uranus and Saturn. One part of us wants to break free and do and be something entirely different than we have ever done or experienced before. Then there is the other part of us which is holding onto anything that remotely looks secure. We want to be a rebel and we want to conform. Adding to that pressure cooker is Saturn and Pluto digging in with one another. Again, Saturn seeks to find security and Pluto is dynamiting every bridge in front of us. How are we going to get to that cozy hill over there when everything is blowing up in front of us? That is our astrological environment. “Yeesh”, right? And here in the middle of that tension is a big, fat Sagittarius New Moon.
Remember, Sag asks us to stretch, to reach, to break out of our comfort zone and dare to want something more ---we need to be big like Jove. Sag even dares us to encourage others to want and get something more. I can speak personally of this energy. I have a Sag Sun and I have been known to ride on a bus next to a perfect stranger who tells me something in their personal life and in that time I will try to come up with strategies to help them out of the situation before my bus stop exit. I don’t know them from Adam but I’m invested in figuring a way out that will help and expand their world. This is the nature of Sag.
Okay, but what do we want in the middle of this astrological war zone? Actually “War Zone” is overplaying the tension. Let’s just say, "stressful" astrological time. Since Pluto moved into Capricorn (Fall 2008) We have learned that ‘Less is More’ but how do we have goals in that climate? Honestly, some days it is hard to want anything more than a soft blanket and a warm chair. Which is not much of a grandiose goal..basically the environment is so Un-Sag and yet we have to be Sag on this new moon—that is the rub.
What do we do? Where do we go? “What is it that I really want?”
Next to Aries New Moon—there is probably no other moon that begs so much of us to ponder our goals and future than Sag New Moon. And many of us can’t get our head around much ---so perhaps the most important goal to have is--the goal to have a goal. Read that twice.
The Big Picture
Sagittarius is the philosophical sign of the zodiac. But left to roam without a bridle those philosophical passions and desires can evolve into the most righteous sign of the zodiac. Religious nut jobs can have pronounced Sagittarius planets (or crazy 9th house). Their need to be right is so strong that they must lay down the law on everyone. (Anyone seen Bin Laden’s chart? Six words: “Saturn in Sag in the 9th!”) But even when Sag is bad and righteous, “My way or the highway” or good, “Let’s take a look at it from another perspective”—Sag is THE “Big Picture” sign. This is the reason why Sag and Virgo can have problems. Virgo sees the small and close up stuff ---The details. And they ask hard questions like, “How can that happen?” or “How can that be accomplished?” While Sag is over there saying, “I don’t know the ins, ands or buts ..I just know we need to look at the big picture and figure out what we want. “ And if a Sag does not have his or her arrow up in the sky zoning in for a target, he is then shooting off his mouth to a fellow human. And that hurts! Not just the person who is the subject of the comments but to the person saying it because they start to become disillusioned about their fellow humans. Sigh.
Now on this New Sag New Moon, The Sun and the Moon are in beautiful angles (relationship) with Venus, the planet of love and resources, Neptune the planet of spirituality and Great Mystery, Mars the planet of action, Jupiter the planet of luck, abundance, expansion and Chiron ruler of Healing Old Wounds.
Look at that paragraph again. If you count, you will see that the Sun/Moon are making music with four planets and Chiron. That is a lot of good news. But that doesn’t mean you get to sit back, push the ON button on your Margarita Blender, sit back drink to your heart’s content and wait for the goodies to fall. It doesn’t work that way. Especially with Sag who becomes totally useless and a detriment to society if he does not have boundaries.
Remember, I said if “Sag is left to roam without a bridle”. Quick history lesson----Next to harnessing Fire, one of the other key evolutionary benchmarks for MAN was when MAN got on the back of the horse. When Horses were harnessed people were able to move to distant lands (Sag theme) and they were able to move timber, rocks, etc..Horse driven power is still important in most of the world and even our cars are defined by how much Horse Power they generate. Sag benefits by a harness. Okay, so, where is the harness and bridle for this Sag New Moon? The answer is URANUS.
“BUDDY, CAN YOU SPARE SOME C*H*A*N*G*E?”
On this New Moon, the Sun and Moon will make a big square with Uranus. A lot of astrologers and I include myself in the group, do not like to label aspects “BAD”. In truth, both “Bad” and “Good” fell out of favor in astrologers’ vocabulary about 20 years ago. But there are times when I feel we have got to call it what it is. And in this case the square between Uranus and the Sun and Moon is a shitty aspect. With a square it can feel or look like a loss. So, the Sun and Moon in Sag are out there trying to hone into the Good and Abundance in the Universe. They are looking for a target for us to find in our lives that will improve our situations. And they have got four planets and Chiron supporting that goal/target. Great. But at the same time Uranus in Pisces is saying, “not so fast”. And when Uranus says that, we should expect something unexpected to pop up.
As I mentioned last month Uranus turned direct in the sign Pisces (Dec 1) and is heading for Aries (May 2010). For the last seven years Uranus has been in Pisces helping us find the human in humanity (think the Tsunami, Katrina) but before it leaves Pisces it is digging in with Sag one more time. Remember, we could have had the New Moon in Sag at a totally different degree than 24 degrees Sag. It could have been at 3 degrees Sag (like last year) and made NO aspect to Uranus. But Spirit in his infinite wisdom wants to challenge us one more time with a New Moon Square Uranus. Perhaps we need something that looks like a loss in some area of our life so we can redefine our goals in a really dynamic and helpful manner. And remember, I said, “appears” like a loss. Sure it technically may be a real issue but it may not be as you think. For example, you decide on New Moon that you need to clean your house more because it is getting you depressed. But then your twice a month housecleaner comes up to you and says, “I am moving to El Salvador”. Ouch. As you come up with a new game plan you realize you would really benefit by doing the cleaning yourself and you ask your neighbor if she could watch your child one day a week for a few hours. Your child ends up doing homework with your neighbor’s kid and you realize in the Spring that your son is able to accomplish more than when he did homework with you.
Okay, it is a really simple example and I get that most of you can’t see that applying in your life. But try to if you can to see the pattern.
You make a goal based on a real need. “I’m depressed because my house is dirty.” I need my housecleaner to work more days. Then you get a loss (house cleaner moves) which you think directly impacts that goal. Then you have to change your idea and come up with a sudden solution (neighbor helps) . And later down the road you see the benefit of that change. (son does better on homework). There needs to be a certain amount of fluidity this lunar cycle.
If you want to figure out how it might impact you personally find out where 24 degrees of Sag and 24 degrees of Pisces are in your chart. The example I just made up would be a perfect 1st house (identity) verus 4th house (home). 2nd house versus 5th would involve Money and resources versus Pleasure/love. 3rd house and 6th house would involve Communication and or siblings (3rd) and Daily Activities and health and hygiene (6th) etc.
But the bottom line is that you need to realize that ANY loss that comes up during this Lunar Cycle should be addressed with a Change in your goals and will ultimately benefit you later.
Word of warning. If you hang on to the loss and throw yourself a pity party---you will lose a wonderful opportunity. And of course, if a real hardship hits you, please take good care of yourself, breathe and consider talking to your spiritual advisor for some guidance. And don’t be afraid to ask for hugs from family and friends. Like I said, Uranus in Pisces is finding the human in humanity—and hugs help.
Beyond the personal I will be watching the news for some event that reflects this tension between Sun/Moon in Sag and Uranus in Pisces. My instinct is a Religious Leader misbehaving in a righteous way. But we shall see.
Well, what the heck? In the middle of this Sag Lunar cycle where we are redefining goals and stretching for more and then adjusting ourselves, we get a big fat Mercury Retrograde. On December 26 Mercury will Retrograde 9:39am (21 Cap 47). This is a pragmatic retrograde. I think it is quite ironic that the Sag lunar cycle is about bringing in MORE and Expanding our world but Mercury in Capricorn is about “practical application”, construction and building something from the ground up . God knows we all understand how Mercury goes backward and we can’t find our keys, our computer freezes, emails are lost, things go screwy but when Mercury is in Cap we are going to have to slow down and really make sense of our life. Is the theory of our life way too big and misguided than the practicality? Yes, I want to be healthy but if I do not have a structured exercise program than how is it going to be accomplished? And if my computer freezes or my car breaks on a Mercury retrograde, I gotta ask, “Should I have bought a new computer years ago but was unwilling to do it?” Or should I have taken my car to get a tune up in August but skipped it? Practicality serves our minds and our worlds greatly during this retrograde.
Also, the Sabian Symbol for 22 degrees of Capricorn is “ A General accepting defeat gracefully.” Obviously, when we learn from experience (Capricorn word) we can cut our losses and move on to more fulfilling environment.
And for those who like to follow the shadow period-----
9th December 2009 - 13:37:39 - Mercury shadow began (5 cp 33'16")
26th December 2009 - 14:38:07 UT - Mercury stationed retrograde (21 cp 47'43")
15th January - 16:51:49 UT - Mercury stations direct ( 5 cp 33'16")
4th February - 07:03:55 UT - Mercury shadow ends (21 cp 47'44")
For more information on Shadow go HERE. http://margaretwendt.com/columns.php?id=15#article
On December 20, Mars will turn retrograde. Normally, Mars moves pretty fast in a sign but this is one of those times when it is in a sign for about a year forcing us to get the message of the sign. Leo teaches us how to personalize things. How to own it and make it our’s. Mars in Leo is a lot of actions based on personal desires. Yep, Leo is also about EGO and I’m sure there will be some loud noisy braggarts who are going to get their asses kicked while Mars goes backward (until March 2010). But at the same time if there are some of you who are shy and don’t share your valuable traits and talents and hide in shadows---well, knock it off. Did it occur to you, that shyness is hurting others? Still fighting me on it? Then don’t blame me when your hiding comes back and bites you in the ass too.
The final Jupiter conjunct Neptune which we have been experience almost all of 2009 will take place on December 21st at 25 degrees Aquarius. This dance between Jupiter and Neptune has been putting the accent on Aquarius energies. We have been searching for our tribes. We have been trying to find the group of like minded people who ‘get’ us. If we have been struggling all year while the two planets get on top of each other and then pull away and then come back to each other, we now at this final conjunction seem to feel like we have a better understanding of what we need. What we need from each other, from our community and what we NEED to give. This probably is the last piece to be figured out. Many of us talk about our need to receive but the NEED to give is directly highlighted in the Sag Lunar cycle. The Sabian symbol is “A butterfly with the right wing more perfectly formed”. Celebrating our uniqueness is paramount. If anyone dares tell us, “You are too_____ fill in the blank we will reply, “No, I’m not too anything. I am just simply me.” Don’t be obstinate about it, just gracefully accept who you are and gracefully flap your wings into this new age.
The Sun conjuncts Pluto on December 24. Not a hideous aspect but a strong day to look at how you fit in the world. How you feel about your place in society. Also, a day for reckoning with the world of finance. I will be curious to see what goes on with the global markets. It is pretty much a nothing week for the United States’ Wall Street but the whole world does not shut down on 12/24 or 12/25. And it will be interesting what moves take place that day and that week. (Teddy will probably have a lot to say about it besides me who wants to lump it all under the category of "yuch")
The Sun Squares Saturn on December 25. We get two of these a year. We had one in the summer and now we get this one. A hard day to celebrate Christmas unless we like a day of hard work. There will be a lot to accomplish that day and tensions with relationships (Libra) will be tough. Breathe the best you can. Don’t take any small beef and turn it into World War III. Just know it is a crappy day and we’re all in the same boat as you. And if you want to email everyone the next day about what a shitty Christmas you had---be forewarned--- Mercury goes retrograde on 12/26 and that email could later come back and bite you in the arce.
The full moon on December 31st. The pressure is on our families and our emotions (Moon in Cancer) . We may feel, “How did I get them in my life?” Or “Why am I feeling so alone in the middle of family?” Did it occur to you that you may have to redefine family? Check my blog for more that week.
During the final days of the Sag Lunar cycle (Balsamic) we will have Saturn turn retrograde in Libra. Saturn is about structure and organizing things that are important to us. Libra is relationships. This is the first retrograde by Saturn since it moved into Libra in the Fall. During the next two and half years we are going to be learning a lot about our relationships and what we think is important. How we relate and how others relate to us. What we need from relationships. All of that is getting overhauled. Not in a way that we are walking away and ditching it all. Instead we will be moving things around and shifting things. Libra is all about negotiations but Saturn is all about defining what is NOT negotiable. We have a lot of work in front of us and it will become more apparent during Saturn’s retrograde through the end of May. And again, please not that this retrograde is coming up during our Sag cycle where we come up with goals. It is specifically during the balsamic phase which means when we release goals that no longer work. Perhaps some goals we set on Sag new Moon will be released now for the benefit of our partners and relationships.
In many ways Sag is a very brave sign. It is an act of bravery to put it out there to the Universe, “I want This” or “I Want that.” And then work towards that goal. Even though, I am a Sag I know the pressure of lifting my arrow and putting it towards a target. If you are brave, I will be brave. Together let’s find our goals and go for it. Even if it takes a minute or two to figure them out, we deserve those goals.
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on :
12/17: Venus/Mars: Fun, excitement, lovers behave, doing work that you love. Your energy matches your heart
12/19: Venus/Uranus: It is a bit rough today. Disappointments. Delays. Unexpected everything. Frustrations. Can’t rely on anyone or anything kind of day.
December 20 9:49am (EST)
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Groups of like minded people. What are my friends telling me? Literally, what are they saying and also more figuratively, who are these people that are my friends and what do they say about me? Is it an accurate reflection as to where I am heading? Will they support me? Are we on the same page. If not, why not?
12/20 Venus/Jupiter: Fun, good time for visiting. Don’t overindulge. Merrimaking still can be f un without getting drunk or fat.
12/20 Mars Turns retrograde 19 Leo 42 (see above)
12/21 Sun enters Capricorn. Give your Cap friend a high end, quality item. Cap believes it is better to have One Quality item than a 100 half assed items.
12/21:Venus/Neptune: Dreamy, mystical love. Not sure where anything begins or ends but it all feels destined.
12/21: Jupiter/Neptune: Prophetic visions. Goals emerge out of nowhere but are most important. Connections between God and Man pronounced. (see above)
12/23: Sun/Pluto: Feel the power today. Things that come up can be important for a long time. Also, finding your own inner power. (see above)
First Quarter Moon
December 24 12:35pm (EST)
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
How do my actions reflect my independence? Do I know how to think unilaterally? Can I break free to where I need to go by being strong and a leader? Why not? Can I be my own man/woman? The actions I need to take now which will further the goals I set on New Moon need my complete independence. Can I own it?
12/25 Venus in Capricorn* http://astrology.about.com/od/venus/p/VenusCap.htm
12/25 Sun/Saturn: Tough, hard day. Feels like dreams and goals are crashing. (see above)
12/26 Mercury Retrograde 9:39am (21 Cap 47) (see above)
December 28 6:14am
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
When you refine your goals from New Moon can you see where you need more practical applications? For example, it is one thing to want and wish to be thin on new moon but it is also important to watch your calories and exercise. Where else in your life do you need to do the nuts and bolts to accomplish your goals? When you do the work does it change your goals? .
12/28 Venus/Pluto Dark desires. More money and power and love are desired. Even when the answer is moving to the left or right and you’ll find all that you want.
12/29 Venus/Saturn: Everything feels like hard work with little rewards. Especially lovers.
December 31 2:12pm
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Focus on emotions and family. Where is the cozy in your life? When you reflect on the goals you set at new moon is there a place for cozy and intimate? Why not? Do you remember your roots? Do you remember them with fondness or with sadness? Is it possible neither are true and neither are wrong? Can you shift your memories so they serve you more now?
January 3 7:30pm
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Are you sharing your brightest part with others? Are you sharing your abundant nature? Are you sharing your pride? When you reach out for wisdom do you go to the very best example? How can you shine and how can you share it?
01/04 : Sun/Mercury: Mind is sharp and quick. Tongue could be a bit sarcastic. Watch your wit, make sure it does not hurt innocent people.
01/05: Mercury/ Venus: Words and love go hand in hand. Money and love can come in quickly. Favorable day to meet someone.
Third Quarter Phase
January 7 5:40am
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Can you make some final changes based on your new moon goals that will include others? How do your relationships and specifically partnerships fit into your life and your goals? What moves can you make in your life right now that will improve your relationships? Are you giving too much in relationships? Or are you not receiving enough? Did it occur to you it might be impacting your goals?
January 11 12:31am
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
Focus on How can you release indulgences? How can you release your big opinions? Does your crazy over the top optimism hurt you some times? What will it look like for you to release it now? Let go of the inner party animal.
01/11: Sun/Venus: Elegant love, debonair, refined. Age before beauty is hallmarked today.
01/13:Venus/Uranus: Fun, lively romantic day, unusual activities. Nothing is that strange today..even when it is. Great day to be odd.
01/13: Sun/Uranus: Doorways open up for new opportunities. Don’t even hesitate. Say yes.
01/13: Saturn turns Retrograde (see above)
Capricorn New Moon January 15 2:11 am EST
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook