New Moon Articles by Tracy
Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
Virgo New Moon 2007
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
Virgo New Moon
September 11, 2007
18 degrees 25 minutes
Sabian symbol: A Swimming Race
The key word is ELIMINATION
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay, what is this cycle?
Nervous and perhaps a bit chaotic. The question is what do you do when you are feeling stressful? Do you have good mechanisms to find your balance? If not, then now would be the time to get with it and find those skills. The 21st century is not about falling apart and turning into a mess. That is so 20th century!! Instead you must grow and mature and figure out a way to right yourself. Consider this lunar cycle a good time to test your skills.
Well, Happy Birthday, 9/11. Such a strange day. Here we are six years after September 11th experiencing another Tuesday 9/11. I certainly hope we don’t revisit those events but I do take pause.
As New Moons go, this is a nervous one. Virgo can be a very anxious energy. If you have any Virgo friends or friends with strong Virgo placements, then you know that they can be a bit compulsive. They seem to be constantly in motion, forever straightening, folding, cleaning or organizing something. Their kissing cousin is Gemini, which is funny because Gemini and Virgo can duke it out --but Mercury rules both signs and puts a patina of panic on both Gemini and Virgo. What is going on is that they have all this mental energy and the only way they can release it is by either something physical (Virgo) or by chatting on and on (Gemini) again, in a manic manner.
What is tricky is if this pent up Virgo energy is not released. Then, Lordy, get out of the way because here comes the crazimakers!! Virgo can pick apart everything. Of course they think they are just being supportive but often they are simply critical and when confronted they will tell you that they are as hard on others as they are on themselves. Of which we reply “So? Who cares?” Which is never received well by Virgo who will then continue going on and on and when they are done, shall we say, fine tuning their mates and their friends and their children then they go after their personal health where they literally worry themselves sick. By the way, if you try to tell them to calm down they look at you blankly as if to say, “What the eff does that mean?”
Now for those of us who can see the forest for the trees, we have an easier go of it because we just are a bit more comfortable with the notion of something bigger than our selves. Sadly this is a bit of a challenge for Virgo because if they can’t taste it, can’t touch it, can’t smell it, can’t hear it and can’t see it --then damn it--, it doesn’t exist! “Sure whatever you say, Virgo as you keep popping your Tums.”
Now to be fair, as Virgo ages they get wiser and are able to self regulate their nervous energy more easily and are therefore more willing to explore things like God and Spirit and things that we might not be able to see, feel, hear, taste. And also they get more comfortable with meditations and slowing down, breathing, quieting their mind and finding their center.
And if there is anything that Virgo excels, it is a maintaining a daily routine. Where some of us struggle with a daily calendar and routine (cough, Sag, cough) and making a plan and working towards it on a daily basis—this is by far Virgo’s strong suit. They can pretty much organize anything. They do benefit by supervision but if they are given a task they can figure out a way to get it done---- as long as it is bit by bit. Their patience may be stretched but they can accomplish much as long as they write it in their calendar, piece by piece.
The old saying “Take an inch, it is a cinch, by the yard its hard” is the perfect answer to all the nervous energy we will be feeling this 28 day cycle. If we are feeling like things are spinning out of control we need to take a breath. We need to write a “To-Do” list. Not a crazy broad stroke one, like “Lose 40 pounds.” It needs to be more refined like “Eat 1200 calories today.” And write our food down. One apple-- 70 calories.
Or instead of “declutter house” instead write down, “Find Bed Bath and Beyond 20% discount card, replace torn sheets.” Instead of “Go to Europe in Spring” Write down, “Call American Express and double check my points.”
This is a bit by bit time of the year, you can be like Virgo and experience the joy of crossing things off your ToDo list. It will be a grounding experience. Never did one think a calendar would be such a touchstone.
“Pardon me, General but what is your point?”
So, we have both the Sun and the Moon in nervosa Virgo and just because God has a wicked sense of humor, he has gone and given us a big fat Solar Eclipse on September 11Th . Yikes!
The eclipse will be seen in South America and Antarctica and often where it is seen is where we can expect some additional action. Frankly, in the era of global warming I find this eclipse very disconcerting. Visions of Ice sheaths melting is not a way to bring in a new moon. But anything is possible.
But back to the point, this is a lot of tension looking for a place to vent. And added to the mix of new moon and solar eclipse we have got Mars in Gemini (remember our kissing cousin) squaring the sun and the moon! Yikes squared!
Mars in Gemini is like the greatest General on the planet in front of a huge microphone. Yelling, shouting, demanding our attention. Full of rhetoric, for sure but still a warrior. And this warrior is taking on nervous sun and moon in Virgo, which are already a bit of a wreck. The sun and the moon are off in the corner going through their little lists and Mars is just shooting off a round or two at them. Sigh.
Perhaps Patton, perhaps Caesar, perhaps Napoleon, History has shown us a lot of this type of energy. Of course the million dollar question is.. “What on earth does Mars have to say now?”
Mars is explosive and fiery and sure, we are probably ripe for an earthquake, remember Virgo is an earth sign but it could just be some pulpy celebrity (Gemini rules Gossip) who might make a huge scene and really get our attention.
Frankly I would prefer Britney going bezerk one more time than a plane going into a building --- but the bottom line is that this is a lot of explosive energy needing a vent.
And if we don’t see it literally in our word, we are certainly feeling inner explosions. Obviously, the best antidote for this aspect is exercise. God knows no one likes hearing it but truly this is the time to get to the gym. Seriously. If you take yourself out and move your body you will instantly feel better and be less inclined to blow up at people.
Anyone care to Tango?
And if it is not bad enough that moon and sun are holding onto each other shaking in their boots while Mars shouts his mouth off and god knows whatever else he can get his Gemini hands on to, then we have to add Uranus in Pisces into the mix. Technically, Uranus is opposed to the sun/moon conjunction while also making a big fat square to Mars. Blech.
Of course we should try to rise above our pettiness and find the higher ground but shit, some days and some lunar cycles are harder than others. This is a hard one. Uranus is the greatest rebel in the book. Shaken not stirred is how Uranus takes all his martinis. And lo and behold, he too is aiming his ammo at the Sun and Moon in Virgo while also shooting a round or two off at Mars in Gemini. Bing, Zing, Zap, it is a shoot out at the Astro Corral.
Uranus, the rebel is in Pisces, which rules among other things, hospitals/ corporations/ escapism. Opposing Virgo, which is hygiene, details, work, schedules, and diet. Squaring off with Mars in Gemini, which is press, restlessness, intellect versus boredom and liars (who are mouthy). Be watching for more trouble with hospitals, more trouble with China made products and more trouble with hypocrites. And we will all be feeling a general sense of ADDHD. Or at the very least, we will have sympathy for any hamster running around in a habitat, because we will feel like we’re on our own spinning wheel and orange plastic tube.
But at the same time, Pisces is the sign of dance and humanitarian causes and perhaps we will find a way to be light on our feet or perhaps we will be just a bit more caring to others during this cycle. Of course we might just be so disillusioned that we want to hole up in our little worlds and tell everyone to bug off. Sure. I get it. But maybe it would be better to invite your friends over for a quiet dinner and be cozy and helpful. Perhaps just reach out and help someone who could use a lift.
In 2001, I remember after 9/11 when I drove around the city I barely heard a horn honk. Even in certain areas where they are prone to honk hysteria drivers were so shocked and out of it that they were just more compassionate. It was almost indecent to honk a horn. There is something about Uranus in Pisces making such tough aspects that does beg, “Can we not be more decent, people!” Of course it would be nice if he didn’t do it while brandishing a weapon.
Ah, shit, look what the cat dragged in
And then there is cousin Pluto. Will he ever leave us alone? Now this is a bit complicated. But for astrologers who use a wide degree orb, they will say that Pluto is also in the mix. There is an 8-degree square with Sun/Moon Virgo. But for others who use a tighter orb, lets say 5 degrees then Pluto is not in aspect to the sun/moon. But no matter if high or low orb are used, Pluto is opposing Mars in Gemini. And to say it mildly--- This is gasoline on the fire.
Again, rhetoric is stressed by this teeter-totter aspect and be expecting more liars and hypocrites to be in the news. And incendiary devices. But remember, as much as anyone likes Freedom of Speech you never have the right to walk into a movie theater and yell “Fire!”. Of course not everyone knows this….. who is going to walk into our lives and yell “Fire!”. And what are we going to do about it? Years ago, I learned a great phrase--- “The unstable mind dominates” And honestly this teeter totter from Pluto and Mars (and perhaps sun/moon Virgo) is going to be very challenging….but seriously lets not let the unstable mind dominate. Don’t look at them, don’t give them energy, get off the phone, cross the street, do whatever you can to not engage. You know who they are and just step around them and let them babble on and on with someone else. Their problems are not your problems.
Phew! and now a word from our Trines
In all the tension that is coming up this 28 day cycle there are a few aspects that are worthy of a note. Venus has a nice trine with Jupiter and Saturn trines Pluto. And Mars trines Neptune. These are funny little aspects especially when we look at the big ass cross aspects above and then see these guys. It almost feels like children in a war zone. In the middle of a lot of nervous, stressful tension there is love there is hope and there is play. There is a value in dreaming and envisioning things we want and there is wisdom from elders who have seen it all and know that we will always get through. We should remember our own inner childlike side. Schedule Playtime in all of our calendars.
I don’t like to be too negative but we really need to hold onto our hats this lunar cycle because this is already an explosive environment and to add Pluto well, you do the math. But if we all meditate each and every morning. And concentrate on exercising (mars and Pluto love working out) and schedule everything including rest periods. It would probably be a great idea to slow down on the pulp reading, frankly I don’t know who half the people in US magazine are anyway and don’t forget to continue to explore alternative health care. And consider doing thing that help your community. Does your local school need a little help? Why not ask and see what you can do.
And now the phases-----
September 11, 2007 8:44am – September 15 10:33am
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on: Health, hygiene, fixing things that are broken, getting your health together, making good work connections. Work is not to be confused with career, this is the time to get the work stuff figured out. Where are you not efficient? Don’t be embarrassed, we all have our soft areas, this would be the phase to really figure out a plan to get more efficient. Take care of the paperwork. Balance the checkbook. We all have to excel in our pedestrian tasks. After all, count the pennies and the dollars count themselves.
September 15, 10:33am - September 19, 12:47pm
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Sex and intimacy. Co-mingling of funds and fluids (sounds exciting), debt and loans, investments and banks, mortgaging, power and taxes. Some information is probably coming up from new moon that impacts your value. Perhaps you learn about another person’s salary who does the same work you do…and why pray tell are they earning so much more? Good question. How do you value your worth?
September 19, 12:47pm - September 23, 7:08am
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on : Philosophers and comics, higher education, excessive, humor, prejudice, big ass opinions, rabbis and preachers, long journeys and expansion in general. Make a move that helps you towards your goals. But do it with humor. Talk to someone like you are a seasoned traveler and you have seen it all. Don’t approach anyone like you are some little child needing help. Be bigger. Be the professor.
September 21 6:35pm
Mercury goes into shadow.
What the heck does that mean? In about two weeks Mercury will be retrograding and unless you lived in a hole for most of your life, you have likely heard about Mercury retrogrades. This is when things get really chaotic and things break and it just is when things get confusing and you want to scream, “Arrgh!” Okay that is in two weeks but in the meantime Mercury has just crossed the point that it will revisit in about six weeks when it has finished going backwards and gets back to this point in the road again. Just note that stuff that comes up now and for the next few weeks because it may come back for a revisit by November 17 when the shadowy period ends.
September 23, 7:08am -- September 26, 3:44pm
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: Friends and groups and like minded peoples. Focus on computer and cyber worlds. How do you think about your world at large? Not just your family and your backyard but your community in general? Focus on making improvements to your greater world. How about calling your city official to finally fix something. Do it for you, do it for your community.
September 23, 5:51am
Sun enters Libra (until Oct 23)
Check out TeleFlora http://www.teleflora.com/
Your Libra friends like things that are pretty. Send them something sweet.
September 26, 3:44pm -- September 29, 8:43pm
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Independence. Taking care of number 1. What is your purpose, what is your identity? Where do you need to be a leader? Where do you need to break new ground? It is all about you, baby, no sense waiting for someone else to take care of it. Where do you need to be a better leader for you! How are you not showing up for you? Why not?
September 27 1:17p
Mercury in Scorpio
(until Oct 23)
Our mental capacities sharpen during Mercury in Scorpio. Our brain is like great knives, ready to cut.
September 28 7:54p
Mars enter Cancer
(until Dec 31)
Oh, how our inner warrior is ready to defend our homes and our food and our children and mom.
September 29, 8:43pm -- October 3, 6:06am
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Property, real estate, things that are earthy and practical. Things that are secure and steady. Wanting to get ‘real’ about stuff. No fuss. Just a time of focusing on the things we want. How is the money going out versus the money going in? Are we speaking up? Who can help us on these things? Who can we help on these things? Share the information that you have learned, in a practical way. It could even be something as simple as a short cut. Wouldn’t it help your friends to know that secret route?
October 3, 6:06am -- October 7, 12:12am
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Home life and children. Food and mom. How is our close knit tribe? How is our house? How are our emotions? Too big, too small? Too hot? Too Cold? We should be willing to make the shift since new moon and ask ourselves if we accessing the right emotions. Remember, emotion has the word “emote” in it. There is a difference between feelings and emotions. Emotions can get us going to the next spot. What piece of business that has been unfinished since new moon on September 11th that is impacting your home life. Fix it now, please.
October 7, 12:12am – October 11 1:00am
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
Focus on: Pride and ego. Theatrical and dramatic. How are these things getting the better of us? Now is the time to release those parts of ego that no longer serve us. How do we use pride to mask our low self esteem. Let it go, gang.
in Virgo (until Nov 8)
Now is the time when we are a bit critical of our loves, sigh..but there is some good news too…
New Moon in Libra October 11, 1:00am
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon 2018
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon 2017 - On Top of The Galactic Center
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook