New Moon Articles by Tracy
You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
Feb 6, 2008
Aquarius New Moon
10:44 PM EST
17 degrees 44 min Aquarius
Sabian Symbol: A man unmasked
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle?
If you want to know how to make YOUR life better, YOUR money better, YOUR love life better, YOUR world better, then you ain’t going to like this cycle. Because we are all being called to look beyond self and see if there is something we can offer to the world. Not the other way around. If this has got you annoyed then I suggest you get over it quickly. Because the Genie is out of the bottle and you don’t want to piss him off!
Well, dust off the soundtrack to “Hair” because this really is the Age of Aquarius
In the last fifty years, there have been countless books, articles, TV shows, radio broadcasts and even a Broadway musical suggesting that “Now” is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. I’m sure they all have their good reasons for their dates but honestly this new moon will sure the hell feel like it more than perhaps any other time. In truth, an Age takes many, many years to unfold some say this Aquarian age actually began hundreds of years ago, maybe but the difference is now EVERYONE will be feeling it.
This is the first new moon in centuries where all three of the outer planets are in the final three signs of the zodiac. I’m sure you are saying, “Huh, what does that mean?” Well, let me explain.
The first six signs of the zodiac are connected to the personal. It is the parts of us where we are interested in ourselves. Our goals, our property, our siblings, our children, our fame, our health. Notice all of those things are about number one. That is Aires through Virgo. But when we get into the second half of the zodiac we start to widen our world. Libra cares about its partner, Scorpio adds to the world by procreating and Sag shows us how to educate —these are broad strokes but you get the idea. In the signs Libra through Sag, we are concerned about things greater than the person in the mirror. And when we get to the final three signs of the zodiac-- Capricorn, Aquarius & Pisces we are way out beyond the mirror, we are about community. Even community beyond our world.
So, that is a crash course in the 12 signs. Now let’s us look at the planets. The Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter & Saturn are considered the personal planets. These planets move pretty quickly around the zodiac. The Sun for example takes one year to go through all 12 signs and about 30 days in one sign. The moon changes sign every 3 days. Mercury is in a sign for about 20 days, Venus less than 30 days—you get the idea, these guys move quickly. And these planets influence our personal life, again, they impact number one.
But when we talk about the outer planets we are talking about larger spheres of influence. Uranus is in a sign for about 7 years; Neptune is in a sign for 14 years and Pluto at the least 14 years and sometimes 18 years. As you can see these planets are not so much about personality as more about generations.
Where someone could say, “I’ve got Venus in Taurus that’s why I can’t handle long distantance relationships.” That same person cannot say, “I have Uranus in Leo that’s why I have to be the center of attention.” It doesn’t make sense because even though Leo loves being the center of attention those people with Uranus in Leo were born within a seven year window. That is a lot of people and they all can’t be the center of attention! But what does make sense is that the generation with Uranus in Leo (1956 – 1962) when they were younger probably shot off their mouths for dramatic reasons, rebels without a cause if you will, but now older and wiser and more seasoned they can use their outspoken and regal nature to take others to a higher ground. They will ask people to think outside the box for the good of the community. And many will listen.
The same scenario can be made for Neptune’s generation and Pluto’s Generation. Again, remember they are not personal planets; they influence large swaths of people. I was born with Pluto in Virgo which means my own tribe was born between 1957 and 1972. That’s a ton of people.
Okay that is a lot of background and hopefully you are following so now let’s go back to Pluto. When Pluto crossed into Capricorn in late January it set in motion the final outer planet to move into the last three signs. Uranus has been in Pisces since 2003 and will continue until 2011. Neptune has been in Aquarius since 1998 and will continue until 2012 and now Pluto has joined them by moving into Capricorn where it will stay until 2023. We have spoken greatly about Pluto’s move in earlier articles and god, knows you can find it all over the internet. But this is the first New Moon to have all three outer planets in the last signs.
Are you feeling Goosebumps? You should because there’s more---
Holy Eclipse, Batman!
Okay so here is the scene. There are 10 planets in a chart and on this Aquarius new moon 8 of the planets are in the last three signs of the zodiac, including the three generational planets.
The Sun & Moon are holding hands, they have Mercury the great communicator next to them and standing nearby is Neptune, the great dissolver-- all in the sign Aquarius. Venus and Jupiter are joined together in Capricorn (something that hasn’t happened since ’97) and Pluto is at the back of the bus at 0 Capricorn.
Out in front is Uranus, the rebel in Pisces and Neptune in late Aquarius. The only guys not hanging out in these last three signs are Mars and Saturn who are in the two (personal) signs of Gemini and Virgo. That is a lot of energy out there pushing us and prodding us to motivate and move the community.
And just when you thought it was impossible for more, we are having our Solar Eclipse (Bi-annual event) on this new moon. Not on Cap new moon, not on Pisces new moon, but this Aquarius New moon. I suppose if you believe in coincidences you would think this is no big deal. But if you are like me and don’t believe in coincidences then you have to know that this is perfect, the universe is not going to let this new energy begin without getting our attention. In fact this whole lunar cycle will be asking us to connect to others on---causes, agendas, issues, tasks, anything bigger than ourselves. We will want to be social. We will want to connect with friends. We will feel compelled to help someone or just be a part of a group. Even if we have never done a thing in our life for another person we will be compelled to do it this lunar cycle. We are awakening our inner superhero.
“I am the illuminati”
But of course, let us remember that in an eclipse the sun is hidden by the shadow of the moon so that means there is some cloaked energy in the mix. In this case the south node in Leo is screaming like a little kid--- “I want it my way!!”
While many of us will be trying to do the right thing and think beyond ourselves and stretch out of our comfort zone---there will probably be some person or people or act that will get our attention that is wildly ‘off’. Not just in our own world but look to the news for someone to act like a spoiled brat and it will just rub everyone wrong. We will say “Dear, Lord let me never be like _____.” Even people who don’t think beyond themselves will be scratching their heads as if to say, “What the heck is going on with that!?” What a gift to have someone make a royal ‘eff-up so we can learn from them.
Additionally we will be feeling very airy and light, Aquarius is an air sign after all, but too much air can be a tornado, so watch your mind. Is it going too fast? Is it stretching so far that you don’t even know what you think? Of course some of us will actually get some information that is quite arcane. A simple trip to the post office and our mind will wander and while wandering it actually will stumble across something quite brilliant. Many of us will connect dots that others never put together. And we won’t be wrong. What we do with it and who we share it with it, is another story. The real sleeping giant, illumination, has awoken.
“Not so fast, my hippy dippy friend.”
So, yes, we have got a lot of energy in Aquarius that asks us to look at our ideals, and we have got Pisces energy to make sure our ideals answer to humanitarian causes but there at the back of the bus is Pluto in practical Capricorn saying, “By the way, Uranus and Neptune excuse me for asking but ----How the eff are you going to walk your talk?”
Seriously, Pluto in Capricorn is not for players. It is not for theories it demands one get practical and makes sense and have real solutions. And because Pluto is in opposition to Mars (Gemini) if there is a lot of rhetoric and not much action, expect everyone to get pissed. Rhetoric is not helping the cause. Solutions with concrete answers are being demanded now that Pluto is in Cap. And even if you have a whole bunch of good intentions, if you don’t realize you need a plan, then you are going to piss off everyone around you and yourself! And God help us if we have another natural disaster like Katrina and very little concrete help from those in authority. Our forgiving natures will disappear and it will look something like Paris during the Revolution. Not too pretty.
“Ouch, stop pinching me, Chiron.”
In addition to Pluto in Cap, Chiron is in Aquarius on top of the Sun and Moon. I will spare you the Greek myth of Chiron, but I can tell you it is not a planet but rather a comet. When astrologers look at Chiron in a chart they know it shows where issues need to be processed and healed. Usually these are issues that are self induced and really are based in low self esteem (part of the Chiron myth involves drunkenness). So, some of us are going to do some stuff that really is not too great. It will probably be a reaction to someone or something but remember you have to wake up with yourself in the morning. If your reaction is over the top, it is NOT their fault, but your own. Sorry, truth hurts. But just know that the reason why you ended up in that reactive state is all about patterns born out of low self esteem. Can you possibly change your behavior? You bet. Just remember you are self healing and you’ll be able to lift others and perhaps others to a higher ground as you work out your insecurities.
Additionally, one should remember that Aquarius rules television, internet, computers, software, connections through cyber land. I gotta say I think we can expect some chiron pinches in this department. Curiously, just before the new moon, there is word Microsoft wants to buy Yahoo which may sting Google. And then there is news of several underground fiber optic cables having been damaged and disrupting communication with several countries, including India which is arguably the 911 cyber tech country for all English speaking countries. Why did these cables break? Was it an accident? Could be. Was it deliberate? Could be. The point is that we should expect some more wowee gazowee information regarding cyber/tv/new media....all very Aquarian.
It is important before anyone ride off into the sunset with their new group of friends that they first make sure everyone is who they say they are. If they aren’t, don’t get on the bus. Wait it out, do your own work helping the community. In time, you’ll find your group. After all, mercury is retrograde for half of the cycle, so there will be some things that just don’t quite fit. But that is okay, the energy is still there. Quite simply the genie is totally and completely out of the bottle. If you don’t find your group right now, it will come to you later--do not panic.
And one more thing…
And remember this spring, Pluto is going to retrograde and go back into Sag. It will leave practical Cap and go back for one more lesson in expansion (Sag) so if you have got a flaw in your plan, you might get some help in the summer while Pluto reaches out to senior advisors. The image is someone graduating from college and ready to open up a new business but suddenly realizes they have a big glaring hole and they go back to their favorite professor to help them with a solution. We should expect to galvanize and go for some goals and causes but later in the year we’ll need some help.
In closing: Of course you are going to have your regular life. You are going to be doing all the mundane things, shopping, eating, working, exercising, taking care of family, traveling, reading books and magazines during this cycle. No one's life is going to stop and we all start singing, "we are the world." That is silly. But what you should be aware of during this cycle is perhaps you will be attracted to a group, a message, a new friend or even an old friend who enlightens you on something. Maybe it is a charity, maybe it is a situation in your neighborhood, maybe it is just something you never knew about in your community. That energy will not leave you. Many years ago when Perry Como was singing songs and the Beatles arrived with their Rock&Roll everyone said, "It won't stay". Well, 50 years later Rock & Roll is very much alive. The same can be said for some things that will get your attention this month. And remember, even Perry Como eventually sang Beatle Songs.
The Phases---- (All times are EST)
Feb 6, 2008
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on: Ideals, collective consciousness, transcend differences, include others rather than isolate. Did you learn how to be responsible last month? Great. Now how can you join the human race?
Feb 10 12:12pm
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Being an individual, information will come that will help you plan your next set of goals. What do you see right now? How is it important to your self-worth? What is your identity? Are you getting information that shows it might not be what you thought? Or is it in alignment?
Feb 13 10:33pm
First Quarter Moon
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: Properties, money, things you own. What is yours? What needs your attention? Push yourself to not collapse into laziness. Go for those things that you want. Do one hard thing every day on first quarter toward your concrete goals.
Feb 17 8:55 am
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: emotions and moods. Mom and family. Focus on those things that are tender to you. Focus on food. How are your emotions refining anything you put in motion on new moon. It is one thing to say, “I’m going to see the world and help build a bridge in Central Asia” but if it takes you away from your children or your family, is it worth it? These are the questions we will ask during this phase.
Feb 17 11:21am
Venus in Aquarius
Feb 18 9:58pm
8 Aquarius 20
Sabian symbol: A flag turned into an Eagle
Well, as always, I like to say, “Thank god that is over.” But honestly, this mercury retrograde should not have been as bad as previous retrogrades. I think the air sign ones are sometimes a little messy with things said to one another. Air being about communication and mercury is about communication things can get a bit heated and cuckoo. But really, I’ll take a mercury retrograde in an air sign over an earth sign any day of the week! Our brains have been pulled so far out of whack that we almost feel like we have aliens inside of us. But don’t worry, it is not a scene of Invasion of the Body Snatchers, it is just that we had to get pulled like silly putty so that we could catch all the data. Anyone have some brilliant thoughts?
Sun enters Pisces
God created candles, bubble baths and aromatherapy so that you can give your Pisces friend a good birthday gift. Go find the perfect one.
01 Virgo 53 min
Sabian: A large white cross upraised
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
With a lunar eclipse our emotions are strong but can be choked back. WE feel so many things but can’t always express it. In this case, the sun in Pisces wants us to cry, wants to feel our victimness, feel our ashamedness and moon in virgo wishes we did more, worked harder, cleared our conscious by being more diligence. This eclipse has a call back to 1989. What are we revisiting back to that point? As hard as it is, try not to collapse in unworthiness or depression. Feel whatever you feel and move the heck out of it. With Virgo, diet and hygiene and organic food can help. This is not the time to go off on drugs, booze and crappy food. It is a tough time, but do not collapse. Find order in your day and you’ll be liberated.
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Relationship, partnerships, balance. Finding your shadow and sharing it. Relating to people so that you share your wisdom. Seeking to be a teacher and a partner.
Third Quarter Moon
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Wisdom from higher education. Teachers show up in your world and guide you to make the final moves on the seeds you planted on the new. You can expand your world easily if you are willing to ask for help from experts and at the same time admit when you are an expert. Not a great time to brag. But you can still admit when you have a viable solution.
March 3 9:17pm
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
Focus on: Big business, capitalism, banks and wall street, executives. Release all of the above. If it ain’t working there is no sense throwing bad money after good. Cut your losses.
Mars in Cancer
March 7 12:13pm
Pisces New Moon God only wonders what that will bring!
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook