New Moon Articles by Tracy
Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
Libra New Moon
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
New Moon- LIBRA
October 11, 2007
11:00pm (MDT)-October 10, 2007
10:00pm (PDT)-October 10, 2007
Two men placed under arrest
What is a New Moon?
And the not so technical point of view?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay, what is this cycle?
“Ah, relief” the gods are shining upon us with a big, fat, nice new moon. Let’s face it, the lunar cycles of the summer were on the tough side, no? Yeah, no kidding! But now with this moon we are more relaxed, more open, and ready to receive. And guess what? The other shoe is NOT going to drop. This is that one moon where we get some nice options. And take those options when they come because it is hard to imagine that the Scorpio and Sag new moons will be as friendly.
“Play with me!”
Willing, open, playful, light, Libra is a delightful astro companion. Next to Gemini, Libra is a critical element to any successful cocktail party. They flitter among the crowd--full of fun little chit chats never saying anything too outlandish for fear of being kicked out. Rather their talents usually bring them to THE most interesting person in the room and somehow they get them to talk. Libra is just that long on charm.
The only problem with Missy Libra is she usually can’t do anything alone. She likes a companion for all her activities. Movies, shopping, dining --heaven forbid she does it alone. And during this extra gentle New Moon, even the biggest loners in the world will be drawn to companionship. Lone Wolfs like Aries, Aquarius even Scorpio might be willing to adjust their schedules so they can see a movie with a friend. Wow. That is the power of this Libra cycle. Reaching out and sharing a moment will come much more naturally to everyone.
As much as people say that they hate people and all their annoying ways, the truth is a lot of people are just down and out lonely. Even those people who are in relationships can be lonely. But this month the energy will shift. There could be a new person on your block, at your work, in your circle who will reach out in a way that makes you feel a wee bit less lonely. It will feel like a new buddy. I’m not saying that these buddies will be with you for the rest of your life or that you will be in their life forever, it is more like you get to experience a new companionship to remind you that you don’t have to be alone. And especially it will remind you how to play with others. Perhaps even the teacher will write, “Plays well with others” on your report card when this lunar cycle is over.
Also, if you are not in a relationship you MUST take the energy of this new moon and do something about it. Call a friend and ask if they know someone for you. Join Match dot com. Send an email out telling anyone that you will provide them with a nice gift card to a spa if they find you a decent date! Do not sit this moon out….stretch yourself. The energy will support you. Promise!
“Gris is the word is the word is the word..”
The other piece to Libra is that they shudder over black and they shudder over white. Extremes are too polarizing for their tastes, rather they live for and love Gray, Grey, Gris,-- however you spell it, they take it Grey. If someone wants them to say yes, they would prefer to say “Maybe” if someone wants them to say “No” they would prefer, “Perhaps”. Naturally commitment can be a struggle for them but what is important is that by staying in the noncommittal neutral position they are open for more. This is the lesson we can all take from this new moon, find the middle ground. Don’t commit if you don’t really want to do it. Do not say no unless you really mean it.
To put it in a nutshell-- be like Libra---BE WISHY WASHY! They excel at indecisiveness and this month so should you. Don’t worry, you can spend the rest of your life taking a position on something and holding your ground. But for this month relish the time of wishy-washy.
Which leads us to another piece--- truth is really relative to Libra. You ask them for the truth and they give you the truth--- for that exact moment. And then ask them the same question a week later and you’ll get a different answer. It doesn’t mean they have lied; they just have a different truth now. That’s why it is better not to ask them questions. How does the old expression go? “Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies” -- This is a lesson we can all learn during this lunar cycle. Why push people for an answer? Just float through and see what the universe provides as you bounce around.
Stay grey, my friends.
Negotiate the negotiator
Curiously, diplomacy and detente are Libra words. So is balance and negotiate. We will probably see a lot of negotiations in the news. Curiously, as we prepare for the new moon, an auto giant is on the verge of a strike as are the stage hands on Broadway. Later in the month a guild in Hollywood could walk out—strikes are not a Libra word, but “Fair” is a Libra word. And really it is all about the negotiating part. As much as the business owners don’t want to give more and the workers don’t want to be screwed, the part that really is up for review by the whole world is the actual negotiations. How will they do it? How will a compromise be found? How can two disparate parts be bridged? What part of you is on strike? What part of you needs a bridge to another part of you? It should also be interesting to see what happens in some of the war areas of the planet. Perhaps a real headway in negotiations will take place. And certainly we will see and hear people talking about something not being fair. And they might be right, but remember this process for us is really about the act of negotiating.
And remember in order to negotiate anything, and this includes your personal life, a balanced and fair result usually means both parties had to give up something. And that is not a bad thing in the long run. If you don’t think this is possible…then this lunar cycle you may get a lesson in real negotiating.
Sail on Sailor
Neptune’s long transit in Aquarius means that occasionally we get blessed by a Trine to Libra New Moon. The last Libra new moon to have a tight orb trine with Neptune was October 2000. It is interesting that within a year of that new moon the world was forever changed by the assaults on September 11th. Will we have another seminal event in the next year? Perhaps. But if we get any visions, wild thoughts, intuitions during this new moon then we might want to note them and research them further. They could be prescient. Also, we will not have another trine as tight (with Libra) until October 2009.
So, do take note of any strange thoughts that cross your mind because between now and 09 they might mean something.
During this time, it is also good to consider Neptune’s bailiwick since it is shining on the Libra sun and moon. Drugs, films, spirituality, prayer, mysticism, ideals, the oppressed, abstract thinking, the abandoned, guilt and visionary. As you can see there is an element of removal to all things related to Neptune. One foot here and another foot somewhere else. It can be quite glamorous but it can also be maddening. And even though trines are very positive, you do have to make sure that all the good and uplifting, dreamy Neptune vibes that you are feeling are not (too) full of illusions. That doesn’t mean you should get morose or negative about the good vibe, just remember to have a tiny cautionary wind to your sail, Sailor.
“Mind your manners!”
In addition to the Neptune spraying us with his mysticism we are once again getting another lesson from Saturn-The Dad of the solar system. Venus is the ruler of Libra and Saturn is right on top of little Venus. And because they are both in persnickety Virgo making a snarky little aspect to the new moon….we all need to get a hold of our P’s and Q’s! Let’s face it, most of the year we all do whatever the heck we want to do, answer to no one but our own inner whims. And heaven help us if anyone gets in our way.
Well, this month Dad will be standing right at the door and look at us as if to say, “Are you going out in that?” “Did you finish your work?” “Did you finish your meal?” And certainly, “Change your tone, Mister/Miss”.
Luckily for us, because of Neptune’s trine we actually might listen to dad and think about our ways. Are we a slob? Are we lazy? Are we a wee bit too opinionated? Both Libra and Venus understand the value of good manners and Saturn certainly understands restraint which means we will be asked to find our inner Southern Belles. Dig in deep and find the polite way to ask for something. Or when you offer something, show some grace. Does every comment need to have an F in it? Oh, for eff’s sake, of course not! Pretend the Queen or better yet, Dominick Dunne is in the room with you, be nice. After all, being polite won’t kill you. And don’t worry, next month you can bring out your crassness all you want. But for right now. Bring on the southern charm and southern comfort!
Worker Bees in love
As we know Saturn is holding on to dear Venus which can bring a bit of chill to love but at the same time the two of them are making a great aspect with Uber-passionate Mars bringing up our energy level a few notches. In fact, between the gentleness of this new moon with the nice energy from Neptune and the structure from Saturn and now this great aspect from Mars, it is clear that our To-Do list should include everything and the kitchen sink. Put everything on the calendar. And even with the mercury retrograde (more to come on that) you can handle the work and the projects. In fact don’t be surprised if you fall in love while working. Wow, who knew plumbers were so attractive.
Perfecting the body
Oh, and it should be noted that this Mars in Cancer aspecting Saturn and Venus in Virgo is perfect, accent on perfect, for those who still haven’t got their bodies together. What’s going on with your daily choices? What exactly are you putting in your mouth? Please get it together. Buy some cut up vegetables, put them in a bag, make a practical move to get your daily diet together. Never has health and hygiene been so important as now while Saturn transits Virgo. We have two years to really get this going on, people! Use Venus to help.
Of course there must be at least one PainInTheAss (PITA) during this lunar cycle and drum roll—Mercury goes retrograde within 24 hours of the New Moon! This is going to be a very strong retrograde but the good news is that it probably will involve a lot of things that you actually really want to fix. And even though you should expect the usual broken down communication, messed up messages, people standing on corners ready to meet you on the wrong day, there will be a reason for it all and it will probably make sense pretty quickly. Usually we have retrogrades in lunar cycles that have already got a lot of tension in them which is just like adding gasoline to fire. But not in this case. This mercury retrograde in all its FUBAR nature will probably just not sting as much as other retrogrades or if it does sting, you’ll get over it faster.
The Treasure Map is having a Full MOON
Six months ago on the Aries New Moon all of us made our Treasure Maps.
These were the maps that had all our desires for what we want to attract in the next 12 months. Now we are at the half way mark. The Full phase of Aries is Libra and now would be a good time to take a look at your map and assess where you are on your goals and desires. How much has been realized? How much needs more work? Are seeds sprouting? Re-commit yourself to your map. And certainly do not give up on those areas that seem tepid. They need a little encouragement. Perhaps you can stir the pot on those areas in a new way. Be inspired during this lunar cycle.
There is something in the air with this new moon. Perhaps it is the respite before the storm? Dunno. But if we can find our inner charms, inner grace, good manners, power in negotiating, following out intuition and going to a place of gray and taking a moment to breathe, we may come out with a whole new slew of skills that will prepare us well for the next stage (hint when Pluto goes into Cap).
And now the phases---
(In USA Eastern times)
October 11, 2007 1:00AM (EDT)
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on: Relationships. Balance. For every action there is a reaction. Sometimes it is fun to be the sun and shine on the world and sometimes it is fun to be the moon and reflect the light of the sun. But to restrict ourselves to being only one thing---the sun… or one thing—the moon is tiring, limiting and ultimately hurtful, to self. Seeds planted back in Spring may come up now for us to mull. Is it time for us to shift so that those goals made on our treasure map can be realized. How can we balance?
October 12 (until Nov 1 6:59pm)
9 Scorpio 04
Sabian Symbol: A Christmas Tree decorated
The last time we had mercury retrograde in Scorpio was October of 2000. Which is curious since we are also revisiting October 2000 with the last Libra New Moon tight trine toNeptune. It is interesting that we are having this double echo, to that time period. It is enough to make an astrologer go, “HMMM?” Anyway, this gets a bit heady, but follow this---Libra is a mental sign-it is air. Mercury is a mental planet. Scorpio is a watery sign. Neptune is the god of the seas. So, we are doing a dance between our very watery nature and our brain. Could they be any more different? Hardly but in this cycle we are being pushed to find a way to get our brain and our psyche together. Be prepared to spend the next three weeks being highly intuitive, highly psychic, and highly artistic. You should be able to learn about how much you can accomplish even when challenged if you just get quiet and find an inner reservoir. Of course, if you are not up for it and just want to sleep walk through the retrograde, then expect loss, expect wild frustrations, and expect deceit (a great Scorpio word) and certainly expect a lot of headaches and a ton, ton of misplaced emotions!!
But and this is a big but, if you want to start to harness your inner talents. Then open up to your other side. There is a famous quote attributed to the Japanese Admiral Yammamoto after his bombers hit their targets on Pearl Harbor, when asked his thoughts he replied, “I fear we have awoken a Sleeping Dragon.” Well, to take a lead from him, we should not fear our sleeping dragon. We should access it, mercury in Scorpio retrogrades are about accessing the powerful river that drives us, it is a survival river, it is a primitive energy, it is the part of us that says, “go here”. It knows stuff. Follow it.
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Sharing information from the seeds planted on New. Getting wisdom from sage people. Observing prejudices. Judgments shared with us at this time could make us rethink seeds planted on new.
First Quarter Moon
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: Actions made will garner results higher up. Could look like a fallback but really there is movement pushing forward. Careful not to prejudge events as it is for a bigger picture which might not be known right now. Prudence. Practicality.
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: Fine tuning and shifting energies so that spirit has a place. As much as one wants to fall into mindless “doing” mode, spirit will get our attention. Not a time to be asleep at the wheel about things that are important for us. Great time for beginning each morning with a prayer for our higher good.
Sun moves into Scorpio
Quick—check your calendar, go to Target.com and get a $100 gift card for all your Scorpio friends. They will know you truly care when they open it up on their birthday and see you laid out the cold hard cash. Just the way they like it, putting your money where your mouth is!.
Mercury continues its retrograde but now it is going back into Libra
Just more retrograde information, now the subject matter is all about our relationships and partnerships. How are they working for us? How are we working for our partner?
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Real Estate. Possessions. Values. Sure, money is in the mix but behind the money is the value….what can you buy now? Peace of Mind? Better sleep? Simple things my have more pleasure than you know. This full moon puts the focus on a complicated life versus a simple life---what is better?
Can you make the practical changes to get a better life?
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Being lighter. Looking at something with a new set of eyes. Judgments –do they serve us? Do other people’s opinions serve us or them? Do we care? Why? Reach out to a wise one for feedback.
Neptune Turns Direct
19 Aquarius 15
Sabian Symbol: A forest fire quenched.
Neptune is finally going direct after spending the last six months with its head up its ass. Which by the way, is exactly where Neptune likes to be …. Lost, confused, unclear. Going direct bugs poor Neptune. “Hey, what’s going on, Neptune?” What a dreadful question for poor ol’ Neptune. But here it is ready to tackle the world once again as head on as it can. Dissolving and moving towards a more united community. How can I serve the world better? How can my community even find me? Where do I belong? I’m tired of being alone or relying only on family, is there more for me? These are the questions Neptune is telepathically sending us. During Neptune transits through Aquarius it is a daily challenge of US versus THEM. Why are they so ____ ? Fill in the blank. Why can’t people be more like us? Every day we put ourselves high up on the mountain is another day we are disconnected from community. Tempting, sure. But really not the answer. Rather, visualize how you would improve society or at the very least the block you live on—and reach out. There is another person living in their own bubble who has the same visions as you just waiting for you to reach out and touch them. Ooh, sounds like a commercial for a phone company doesn’t it? And if you are really tempted to think of yourself , oh so special and not interested in community because you are not one of ‘those type’ of people.. then google Jackie Kennedy Onassis AND Grand Central Station…and remember if she could connect with others for a noble cause, then why the hell can’t you? Last I heard she took a hit for the team. Have you?
Third quarter Moon
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Push ourselves from our heart. If our brains have been working all month now it is time for our hearts to make things happen. Actions based on love serve us. Actions based on good self esteem serve us. Actions based on Ego will lose the game.
Mercury Goes Direct
6:59 PM (EDT)
23 Libra 23
Sabian symbol :A woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy, valuable but veiled load.
Hurray. That is over. How did it go? How were all the miscommunication, broken items, lost items, misplaced emotions? Did you straighten out issues even greater than you thought? And most importantly how did you get quiet and find your reservoir? Did you learn more about your strength? Great. Now relax and know that you can always find that inner strength and skill and you don’t need some annoyance or challenging experience to access it. Just get quiet and go there, it wants to serve you. Really.
Time Change---move clocks one hour back!
2:48 pm (EST)
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
Focus on: Our minds need to be released. All the greatest plans in the world sometimes need to be ditched for the best path to open up. Unload our ‘good thinking’ for our instincts. Nurture the inner promptings so we’ll be ready for Scorpio New Moon.
Venus enters Libra
Time to get pretty.
Scorpio New moon
Links to thinks – Libra Lunar Cycle
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook