New Moon Articles by Tracy
Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
Scorpio New Moon
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
New Moon – Scorpio
November 9, 2007
Sabian Symbol: http://www.amazon.com/Sabian-Symbols-Astrology-Symbol-Explained/dp/094335840X A woman the father of her own child
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle?
Welcome to Scorpio New moon and for the next 28 days that whooshing sound you hear is your life taking fast, unexpected turns.
“Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Scorpio and sex..blah, blah, blah”
Okay. Here’s the deal. I can lay out Scorpio in the old fashioned way and we can pretend it is 1980 and we’re reading Cosmopolitan magazine. If so, then this lunar cycle we will find our sexuality turned up a bunch of notches, we’ll secretly covet power and we’ll probably have some jealousy issues spur us on. Okay, Cosmo girl are you happy?
Great, now let’s move into the 21st century and have a real conversation about this Scorpio cycle.
Scorpio is the sign of resources. Not just any resources but great resources. It rules debt and loans and other people’s money. It rules estates and taxes and it is the sign of power but not in that “Oooo he is a vice-president in charge of blahblah” kind of power, this is more about power as a resource power.
Again, if this was old time astrology or at the very least CosmoGirl astrology we would be talking about “A- type” personalities out there conquering the world and acquiring resources. Like I said, that is so 19th century. Sure, a case could be made that he who has all the resources wins. But really what is more salient is --“He who knows how to access resources wins more.”
Yeah, you can buy all you want so you have it all but if you have to micromanage either lifestyles or people or things in order to maintain the resources then, my friend you are trapped. You don’t own the resource. The resource owns you. This is the piece that is up for transformation and during this moon we either jettison entrapments or access resources in a new liberated manner.
“Is my seat belt on?”
This particular Scorpio lunar cycle has what is called—sorry for the astrospeak-- a grand trine. Now, a trine is a positive aspect between two planets and a grand trine means there are 3 planets making this beautiful aspect with each other. In this case, the Sun and Moon will be holding hands in Scorpio while making a nice trine with (kookie) Uranus in Pisces and then another trine with (turbo) Mars in cancer. So, Sun, Moon, Uranus and Mars are all working in unison in water signs.
Now Uranus likes electricity and eccentric ideas. It moves quickly and strangely. One minute you are here and the next minute your are there. There will be a lot of these moments during the next 28 days. We should all expect to suddenly find ourselves in some oddball place, shaking our head, saying, “How’d I end up here again?” I got one answer for you-- “Uranus.” But remember, this is a positive Uranus aspect so this is a real gift. And even if it might be a bit annoying, remember this is a gift and by accessing it as a gift and not as a burden you will begin accessing more resources.
Along with Uranus we have Mars making a second trine to the Moon/Sun and Uranus so this is really going to liven things up. (not that it needed it). Mars is all about go, go, go. We won’t even have time to second guess ourselves-- Mars marches onward. Mars cuts. Mars slices. Mars races anyone and anything. Mars moves straight and direct. Mercury might technically move faster but it does not follow any pattern and can peter out. Mars keeps marching and is rarely fatigued.
Curiously, Uranus on its own is not a very Scorpio type planet. Scorpio doesn’t usually gel with the Uranian energy and having it partner up with Scorpio is truly a strange bedfellow (perhaps literally). And the fact that Uranus comes as a friend (Trine) and not an enemy makes it all very interesting. To me it is no accident that in this lunar cycle of great resources is getting a helping hand from our weird eccentric friend Uranus who is saying.. “How about this?” “How about that?” Something we probably would never have even considered. This is a great gift.
It is also worth noting that the other helper, Mars actually digs Scorpio and Scorpio digs Mars. They understand each other, Mars is all about being a soldier and Scorpio is all about war strategies. Of course Mars in Cancer it is a softer, more muted war and add in Scorpio’s secretive nature—perhaps we will feel ourselves going into an unusual, muted, stealthy war for ….resources?
Sure, maybe. But what we definitely are doing is finding our own resources in an unusual way.
What kind of resources? Well globally--
Money---Look for the news to have amazing stories about debt, greed, mortgage collapsing and loan rates. Oil: Barrel rates could top their previous records. Mergers: Don’t be surprised if a large company begins acquisition of another large company. Theft: anything from kidnapping to big ass swindles. All of these could be in the news.
We will feel inclined to look at our expenses. We might even want to go on a budget. We will consider a job change that offers more for our whole life. Certainly more money might be appealing but it could be other things, like the resource of time with family. Loans for renovating the kitchen might be hard so we will have to look to other ways to get the project done. We may even look up Barter programs. Even garage sales or ebay will be tempting because we will love the idea of people paying us cash to take our junk away. Our resources will have our attention all month.
Astrological acidophilus for the soul
So, now we have all these planets in all three water signs. With water you can expect our intuitive emotional nature to be turned up. But because it is a trine and not a mean ol’ square, our emotions are not limited to flying, crying, sighing, shouting and pouting… nope. We may do some of that but we’ll be more about emoting, and intuiting and psychically ‘ getting’ stuff. In our gut. Our guts (cancer) and our root chakra (scorpio) and our intuitive (pisces) will have the floor.
If we are feeling it in our gut then we’re doing it. Nothing is going to stop us. And you know, what—Nothing should stop us.
Get out of the way of your gut. If it tells you to do something listen to it. Remember, Scorpio is a very primitive sign. Meaning it knows how to work from a primitive place. Consider this; Scorpio is the sign of survival. It regenerates. For heaven’s sake, Scorpio rules the sex organs and let’s face it, if we didn’t have those, well, look around and just imagine all those faces you see right now being the last people on earth! Yuck. That’s why god created sex so we could get more of us. But back to the point, the primitive side of Scorpio is connected to our gut. It will be the lightening rod to our regeneration.
This cycle our guts will be guiding us more than ever. And like a good gut it needs culture. Every incident, moment, issue, award, encounter during these next 28 days is your culture or if you prefer, yogurt for your gut.
Of course if you tend toward the negative then you may act out in a Scorpio way---that is, jealous, controlling, manipulative, resentful and obstinate. Great way to stay 19th century!
If you want to shift and change and get 21st century then look at everything that comes up as culture for your ever evolving gut, stop feeling like a victim and get excited, magnetic, passionate and powerful about your future. You see, those are the positive words associated with Scorpio. So, what’s it going to be?
A bit more on Mars
Mars will be having a good ol’ time with Uranus/Sun/Moon on the new moon and coloring the whole 28 day lunar cycle. But about a week after the new moon, Mars is going to stop and turn retrograde. Again, Mars in Cancer is a muted position for Mars. It is a bit more feminine for Mar’s comfort zone. But it is still very proactive especially in matters of home and hearth and children and food. Curiously, the degree that Mars is stopping is the exact degree that Mercury retrograded back in the summer. If you remember that period it was in mid June and the Sabian symbol for the degree is “A Chinese woman nurses a baby with a message.” Curiously, when mercury went retrograde in June we had the S hit the fan with China… tainted dog food happened earlier but during that cycle we had tainted toys.. ( google: “china and Thomas The Tank engine” –yikes). It doesn’t take a Rhodes Scholar in astrology to figure out that we’ll probably have some kind of hideous announcement just before Christmas about tainted toys and or food.
Again, this is why god created guts. Let your gut decide your holiday purchases. And food.
Hell, now might be the time to buy Whole Foods Stock.
Get out of the punch bowl, Neptune
Of course, what is life without a pain in the ass. And here we go with Neptune being the biggest bitch in the room. Correction, drunk bitch.
We have had a few of these new moons where the sun and moon have had a beef with Neptune. Things may dissolve in front of us. There may be some deceit.
But again the dissolution says more about the person believing the lie than the liar. How many times do we have to have Neptune square our moons before we get it that people will lie, if it is too good to be true, it might not be good. This does not mean we should put on our hard ass armor and say, “screw the world, people are lame.” No, that is not true. What is true is that perhaps we are keeping people in our lives that are simply beneath us. There I said it. Let the alcoholic find their 12 step room on his/her own. You don’t need to be the doormat. Or better yet, the person who goes on and on about their so called victimy life, you know what? Nod your head and say that is such a shame and then change the subject. And all that extra energy you now have can be applied to finding your own resources.
Honestly, if you have time to hold the poor victim Neptune person’s hand as they go and eff themselves once again, then you are crazier than them.
In the kindest words possible I ask you to “Knock it off!”.
Of course there are always some real tragedies and painful situations in every lunar phase that only Spirit understands. No mere human can ever explain a dying child, a fatal illness and a horrible accident. Only the force far greater than us understands the meaning behind them. But those do not fall under this aspect from Neptune. This is answering to the other stories. The ones where whiners and Pity party partiers suck up the oxygen. They are starting to hurt those of us who think about the greater world. Remember, Neptune is in Aquarius and Aquarius is about mankind and noble causes and uniting people to help the truly disadvantaged. This is where we need to put our energy. And frankly, the pity-partiers know their time is up. They don’t like it but they know it. Dissolve their pull on you and you’ll feel 100 pounds lighter.
Jupiter continues its trek through its most favorite sign, Sagittarius. Sag loves it when Jupiter is in its sign and Jupiter loves when it is in the sign Sag. It is all good in their hood. The only problem is that it can be too much for the rest of the world. Too many opinions, too much rhetoric, too much prejudice, too much swearing-- Simply said-- too much Sinatra in Vegas. Or for the younger set too much Britney.
During this Scorpio Lunar phase Jupiter will be pretty close to Pluto but not as close as next month’s new moon, so we’ll deal with that conjunction then. But in the meantime during this lunar phase Jupiter will finally cross the 19th degree of Sagittarius. This is the exact point Jupiter was when it retrograded back in April. It has taken seven months but finally Jupiter will take off its party hat and get on with it. Do not be surprised if you finally address some things that have been dormant or appeared moribund since spring. Now they are getting up and ready for action. And it will probably come fast and furious. Finally the energy will be there to help you realize a dream or two. Phew!
But if you are still troubled and weighed down, then take a look at your cheat sheet. Are your prejudices getting in your way? And I’m not just talking about race—what about ---beliefs? All Rich people are ____, All poor people are____ All people who live ____ are _____. If you can’t get your dreams and goals together (Jupiter in Sag) than those beliefs are keeping you from them. Don’t believe me? Do you remember Linda
Tripp. Maybe she was right. But perhaps when she was right she was wrong. How did her life work for her before and after? Even if you didn’t like Clinton, Linda was a lesson for all of us that our beliefs and opinions even if they are right might be hurting us. Anyway, catch yourself on your prejudices and say, “Hmm, I’m open to changing my mind on _____.” See if this brings in some movement.
South Node/North Node
Another little surprise in the offing is Saturn conjunct south node. Maybe surprise is not the right word, how about karma with a capital K? Which basically feelings like discipline and order while we burn off some big fat karma debt. Saturn is such a taskmaster and south node is our past, for some people who believe in pasts lives it is our way, way past, for other who find that approach too WooWoo, then just leave it at past. Sure, for some people ‘chickens will come home to roost’, but at the same time Saturn will be opposing the north node. The north node is our beacon. Blink, blink, blink… guiding us through the fog and mist and ego that shroud us every day. Just when we think we have got it all figured out, Saturn on the south node oppose the north node, will say, “Not so fast, Shirley”. You are not in charge, Spirit is in charge.
Now would not be the time to do the easier way. If you hear about a sick friend and you want to do the easier route which is a phone call to the hospital, well, I encourage you to rethink that choice. Consider going to see your friend. It is a pain in the ass, but if something happens to your friend you will only have yourself to wake up with in the morning. You will thank me later.
And yeah, I’m doing it too. I am spending a lot of my days on a picket line as my union has gone on strike but I am doing the hard work for not just me, but for my fellow guild members. It is a personal sacrifice for the good of the group. How Saturn opposed North Node in Pisces!
This lunar phase is yet again another preparation. Last month’s Libra new moon was also a nicer moon than other cycles. And this moon also has such beautiful aspect. It does of course have a few daunting ones, that are harder around the edge but really we should look at this as a great opportunity.
We have Pluto preparing to leave Sag in January and that is bringing in a dramatic new time. It is hard not to find this Scorpio lunar phase as a great preparation for the new era. Find your resources. Be clever about them. Reach out to people who could help. Or even if you don’t think they can help you, reach out because you just want to do it. Write a letter to someone who might want to know about a resource that you think could be of help to them. Clear out the debris and let in the good. Just the act of clearing and receiving is perfectly Scorpio.
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on: Resources. Regeneration. Money, debt, taxes. Stocks. Wills. Probate. Wealth. Surgery. Going in and doing the hard work that others can’t do. Intensely focusing on any project. Indefatigable energy. Maneuvering in a stealth manner to accomplish your goals. Quiet power.
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Corporations, big business. We will get information on how we fit into the big world. How do others in a position of power view us? Information about how we manage. Are we good managers? Do we hover like helicopters? Or do we sweep in and then sweep out? Does it serve us? And how does all this information impact our resources? The seeds we planted on new may come back to us from another more seasoned perspective.
Mars retrogrades (until January 30)
A Chinese woman nursing a baby with a message
Back on June 15th..Mercury retrograded at this same degree and there is every reason to believe that we will have some things come up to us during the next 3 months that will be an echo from things that came up during the summer. There will be a recall of events. There will be a re-do. Be ready to take a look at those things and prioritize your energy to deal with tasks that maybe should have been dealt with in the summer.
With Mars in Cancer it is very likely that stories around home and mortgages and loans faltering will escalade. It doesn’t help that we have a huge financial drain in Iraq and resources are being pulled. But Mars going retrograde during this Scorpio cycle only seem to point out the real need for people to prioritize their own lives. What’s important at home? Shoot do we even have a homelife? And for those people married to their jobs, well, take a look, is it working for you? What are you going to do about it? You have got three months to give it your all. Don’t worry, you’ll come up with a game plan.
Cancer can be a clutter sign. It likes to collect things. But Mars doesn’t like clutter. Mars likes to be light. Mars likes to move as quickly as possible. Don’t be surprised if you look at your house and loathe all your knick knacks. At the same time, Cancer rules food. And don’t forget, “an army marches on its stomach.” How perfectly Mars in Cancer. What is our food? Are our choices helping or hurting us. During the next three months for those people who need to get their diet together you will have an extra source of energy to Re-do your body.
First Quarter Moon
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: Group causes. Humanity issues. How would the seeds we planted on new benefit by some more feedback? Feedback from a group? Reach out to a broader world. See if they can support the desires you planted on new moon. Again, by expanding your world you will find even more resources available to you. Expand your world but always remember you are connected to others. You are not alone. There is no reason to be lonely at this time. Reach out.
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: Independence. Breaking ground. Put yourself first. Don’t wait for others. Move on it. Get your voice out there. Your resources are near you but you just need to reach out and get independent. You can find it if you look hard enough. With your set of eyes you will see more. Set yourself apart from the group. How would being a leader help refine your desires and goals and seeds you planted on new moon?
Sun moves into Sagittarious
The best gift you can give your Sag friends is a lot space. An email that you care with a note that you’ll see them in 08--. No pressure. That is the best you gift. And they’ll love you forever.
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Siblings and neighbors. Sharing information. Perhaps indulging in some light gossip. Perhaps just a fun joke. Lighten your energy. Laugh about any annoyances. Read a trashy magazine. Go out and play. Communicate more. Call more people. Send a butt load of emails. Share with others. Your source of resources can help others who will then in turn off up a great resource for you. Finally see the value in bartering services. Were you aware of how many skills lie within you? This is the full moon to get real on your values!
14 Pisces 46
An officer preparing to drill his men
Yikes. How about that imagery?
Uranus is constantly looking for one of two things---1.
A Brilliant thought. 2. A good ol’ fight. Take your pick. Luckily God in his infinite wisdom made sure that Uranus usually spends half the year in retrograde just so that we can’t get too ahead of ourselves. The world would be totally filled with madmen and prize fighters if we didn’t have a good ol’ retrograde to slow down Uranus. As it is, Uranus has been in Pisces for several years and has several more years to go and I have said it more than once but it is worth repeating while Uranus is in Pisces and Neptune is in Aquarius we need to remember the following quote:
“Comfort the Disturb and Disturb the comforted.”
There will be some kind of revolutionary thinking. And in your own personal life if you have needed some electricity to strike you and get you going on something, well expect that shock to come now. Or if not now, at least between now and next June. It is going to be an interesting period for many of us to open up and shift and change. Expect madmen to take center stage along with revolutionaries and some kind of kinky deviant. But don’t get weighed down by all the news of weirdos. You just keep plowing your own weird life and try to be brilliant. You will be surprised to see what you attract when you just ask for a creative streak!
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Family and home. Food. Comfort. Do you need to share what has worked in your house with someone who is having a bad patch? Perhaps the opposite, maybe someone will share what has worked for them with you. Do you need to ask for some help about your emotions? Are they too polarized for your own good? Are your resources available to you or your family? Are your emotions so strong that they are pushing resources away from you? Get some feedback from the world to help you accomplish the goals you started on New Moon.
Third Quarter moon
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Health, diet, schedules. Your calendar. Your daily activity. Are your routines good and sound? Are they working for you. How are your routines utilizing all the resources that are available to you? Is is possible your focus on minutia is cutting you out of greater resources? How can you fine tune your life to have more time, money, energy etc available to you?
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
Focus on: Sharing. Partnership. Buddy system. Are your partners helping or distracting from resources? Should you fold them in more or cut them out of your game plan. Hunter S. Thompson said, “Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.” Okay, are you possibly giving partners too much information and it is getting in the way of some good resources. Also, are you so busy in a role as partner that it is hurting you elsewhere? Things to ponder. And possibly release.
8:28am Venus enters Scorpio
Venus moves from light and frothy Libra to superduper intense Scorpio.
Next New Moon
December 9th 12:40pm EST---send me a birthday card! I unofficially turn old.
Links to Think--- During Scorpio Lunar cycle
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook