New Moon Articles by Tracy
New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
Many apologies that this is tardy. I tried to load it earlier today before New Moon and had problems..alas Mercury is retrograde, isn't it?
Virgo New Moon 2009
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle?
This is THE lunar cycle to fix what is broken. Really, now you can do it. I’m not kidding.
Virgo New Moon
September 18, 2009 2:44pm (EDT)
25 Virgo 59
“The key word is Rapture. When positive, the degree is a completeness of self dedication and an achievement grounded in a consisten worthiness of living and when negative, empty motions in order to avoid any self expenditure.”
Virgo is the sign of “The Virgin”, a word that usually conjures up visions of giggling girls in diaphanous gowns skipping along the roads of Rome with nary a difficult thought in their head except, of course, how to ignore the advances of lecherous men. Sure, why not visualize that, after all, that’s the way they play it on TV, right? The problem is THAT is not the type of Virgin we should think of when we think “Virgo”. More to the point would be Vesta and her Vestal Virgins. Bear with me for a small history lesson.
Ancient Rome honored Vesta, the Goddess of The Hearth with a dedicated work force of highly coveted priestesses. These Vestal Virgins were girls originally from upper class families but later from any freeborn family. They were eligible to become Vestals if they had living parents and no bodily imperfections (How Virgo!). In exchange for a commitment of thirty years (ten in training, ten in service, and ten training others) and a vow of chastity, Vestals were emancipated, and so, free to administer their own affairs without a guardian. For their service they were given honor, the right to make a will (unheard of for women) and luxurious accommodations at state expense.
Their primary job was keeping the all important flame alive at the shrine of Vesta. By doing this they allowed families including the royal to have use of fire. This was a twenty four seven, three hundred sixty five job. No time for silly husbands or lovers, there was a flame that needed tending! And if that flame was extinguished there was a vestal virgin who could be out on her duff. “Out” being code for Dead. Usually buried alive or whipped. Ouch.
Naturally these gals were hard working and disciplined, they were also the only female priests in Rome’s religion. The Vestal Virgins had more respect than almost any woman in the empire and they even got good seats at the Theater. (“Two seats for Lion King--orchestra pit, please”) Clearly their work was important but it was also their dedication to their work that was honored. “To serve” was respected in the community.
And that, my friends is the image you need to hold for the next twenty eight days. We all need to be Vestal Virgins!
I am sure you are saying, “Why now on this moon do I have to be a Vestal Virgin?”
Besides the fact that The Temple of Vesta was my favorite sight in Rome, actually that’s not true, the cats around the Coliseum were pretty charming—--alas, I drift, the reason why we need to be like Vestal Virgins on this Virgo Moon (versus other Virgo moons) is because this New Moon has a Sun, Moon, Mercury and Saturn all in conjunction in Virgo. Which means that they are right on top of each other. One can’t make a move without dragging along the other three. Added to the mix is that this cluster of Virgo planets is in a tight opposition to Uranus in Pisces. Talk about dedicated to serve! The question is “Who are you serving?” And “who is serving you?”
Serve or be served
Going over this cluster let us remind ourselves of the four important planetary energies. In the grouping we have Saturn who is a taskmaster and a CEO. He walks in, accesses the situation and then puts everyone on a tight regiment. For the next twenty eight days, we will become our own boss our own CEO. We will assess the situation that is our life and then we will hire ourselves to fix it!
Saturn is no nonsense and it is interesting that as Saturn is about to end its two year stay in Virgo it gets the final gift of a Nice New Moon on top of him.
Remember this new moon could have happened at any of the thirty degrees that make up a sign. But this New Moon is EXACTLY on top of the Sun and Moon at the 25th degree of Virgo—Right where Saturn is now. If I believed in coincidences I would say, “Wow, that’s a coincidence” but I don’t believe in them and instead I say, “Wow, what a gift from the Universe for us to stop ‘ffing around.”
Also any OCD behaviors (Virgo tendency) will be tempered because that is just crazy thinking and Saturn might be strict and tough but he is not into crazy thinking. What a gift to have the new Moon right on top of him as a final act before he treks out of Virgo and into Libra(October). Don’t waste this great opportunity to really fix your life. But remember, you do it in bits and pieces. Don’t look at the whole mountain of work, just start moving the rocks bit by bit. That is the way it works in Virgo. Even the Vestals broke up their work in increments.
One thing and I implore you, if diet is a problem—FIX it on this moon. For gawdsake, call nutrisystem, call jenny craig, go into the gym and set an appointment, clear the junk food out of your cupboards, join e-diets, I don’t care what you do but don’t waste this New MOON and Lunar Cycle---Start the diet and exercise now.
Because Virgo rules daily activities, it also rules health and hygiene. So when I say, “sick of the mess.” I mean it figuratively and literally. What kind of crap is going on in your life and how is it making you sick? Since September 2007, when Saturn entered Virgo we have become aware of the messier areas of our life. (Of course if you know your chart you can look at the house that has Virgo for more insight) Now, the Sun likes to inspire and energize and the Moon likes to emote and feel. I promise you, this is the New Moon to finally deal with stuff that has needed to be fix that you have known about since 2007. The Sun and the Moon will be cheering you on via inspiration and emotions and they have Saturn there to help. Nothing like a guy with a whip to make things clear! (Remember the Vestals)
And finally there is Mercury in the group. He is a bit wonky since he is in retrograde but he is still has an influence on the lunar cycle.
Do you remember when you were a kid and you did something wrong and you gave some lame answer and your parents said, “You should have known better.” That usually was the conversation stopper wasn’t it?—--because they were right—you should have known better!
Well, that is Mercury conjunct Sun, Moon and Saturn in Virgo. No matter how much we tell ourselves excuses, the Sun, Moon and Saturn will say to us, “yes, but you should have known better.” Mercury is our thoughts and brains and our way that we communicate. Virgo is precise and dutiful. And again, because Virgo is the sign of daily activity (remember the Vestals) watch your words! “I’m so fat”, “I hate my kid, husband, wife, boss, mother, sister….” You keep affirming it and the universe will give you more reasons for you to hate them.
For the next twenty eight days take the gift of this stellium (multiple planet conjunction) and if you are NOT fixing the problem then you CAN NOT talk about it. You may ask for advice and you can do strategic thinking, Saturn in Virgo loves that. But if you are just complaining about the same old crap over and over again you will be wasting this moon and missing the gift of solutions. Again, the Vestals were not talking about keeping the flame alive ---THEY were doing the work!!!
And then there is Uranus
We already got it that the Universe was very generous by giving us this Virgo New Moon on top of Saturn and Mercury. Great. But get this, and I say this with the knowledge that you will get it----not only are those four planets right on top of each other in Virgo they are exactly opposite Uranus in Pisces! What another perfect gift from the Universe. Of course, it is like (and sorry to beat the same drum) a surprise gift of a great Ralph Loren suit--one size too small. Argh!!! I got make it work!!!!
As I have mentioned numerous times we right now are experiencing an aspect that only happens about every forty years which is an opposition between Saturn and Uranus. The last time we had this was in the late 60’s. Some of you remember it and some of you have studied it but the images of people in the street demanding change is burned in our mind—it defined The Era. We are under the general influence of these two planets digging in, causing a bit of chaos but at the same time demanding structure. The first time they opposed each other was November 2008 (Election day) then they touched again in Feb then again three days ago just before this New Moon. So, as you can imagine this New Moon is full of chaotic energy that needs solutions.
I don’t know about you but I had an intense week. Yes, the aspect happened on a balsamic moon, so there was some release to it, but still I could feel it. The key to this tension between Saturn and Uranus is figuring out what is worth holding onto and what needs to be released. Are you driving yourself crazy trying to maintain something that is not worth it any longer? Perhaps you are doing it and don’t know it. Well,look for stuff to come up during these twenty eight days that will shine on what you have to shift. And also, if you are trying to fix something that ain’t broken—this will be the lunar cycle for you to knock that off!
I promise you that there are areas in everyone’s life that need changes. I am not saying that in some waxing philosophical manner like I’m sitting in a café along the Arno sipping wine. I am saying it like a foot soldier in a long battle. YOU CAN NOT have Uranus oppose Saturn without instigating change in individuals and groups. It is happening for a greater reason. Now having read all this do you really get why Health Care Reform is THE conversation of Uranus in Pisces oppose Saturn in Virgo? Of course it is.
But let’s not get too far out there, back in your backyard there will be stuff that comes up during this lunar cycle that demands a shift from you. It will at first seem unusual (Uranus) and you will have to release (Pisces) and then use your skills (Virgo) to rebuild (Saturn). Remember we have been feeling this for some time so you must have ideas where it is in your life.
I can tell you that this opposition is occurring in my sixth and twelfth house. Oh, my god, I have been pushed in the most unusual (Uranus) ways to be of service (sixth house) especially charitable (twelfth house) in nature. I have received plenty an email (Uranus) informing me that someone was behaving unethical by lying (Pisces) and then I would have to fix it (Saturn) usually on that day (Virgo). It has been a long year of shifting and changing and releasing. I am exhausted but I continue the work because when Saturn moves to Libra I will have other work related to relationships so I better use these Virgo skills now! Then I’ll be ready to relate.
Jupiter turns Direct
On October 13, Jupiter which has been retrograde since June will turn direct at 17 degrees of Aquarius. I have discussed previously that this year we are experiencing a conjunction between Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron. It is one of those ‘aquarian age’ aspects that demands we expand and release and heal and we do it as a group. Once Jupiter turns direct it will be heading for a throw down with the other two planets so be looking for something to catch all of our attention after October 13th. As is often the case we may have an opportunity to learn from other’s mistakes—so something in the public will probably be an eye-catching event. And of course, we may step on our own egos by overreaching and causing some upset. Remember to think of the group before you go too far and you should be in good shape. And yeah, I know it is hard but for gawdsakes you have been doing it all year so you should know it now better than ever. Groups count.
In conclusion a bit more about Mercury
Mercury will turn direct on September 29 and not a minute too soon for this gal. In the meantime fix the things that are broken. I had a modem that I had to take in the backyard and shoot during this retrograde.
There usually is a cloud on a new moon when it has Mercury retrograde since we don’t like to begin projects on a mercury retrograde but at the same time New Moons are the time to begin. Given the influence of Saturn this is truly the ideal time to begin an overall project of “Fixing Stuff”. And given that we have a square with Pluto we Know darn well what needs to be fixed and we can do it. It won’t be easy but then it was not easy work keeping the flame alive for Vesta. But the whole community needed it. So, get out there, do the work, know that I am fighting the good fight over here and together we will build better lives for ourselves and our community. I promise. Don’t forget to check my blog for more updates during the cycle http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
The Eight Phases
September 18, 2:44pm(EDT)
25 Virgo 59
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put your Intent out there. Remember no matter how small it is still the INTENT that is important.
Focus on Daily lives. Our schedules, our calendars. How we run our lives. Is it working? Why not? How can you fix it? How are you spending your money daily? How can you make one purchase last longer? You invest in yourself and fix the issues at hand.
9/20 Venus enters Virgo
9/20: (Sun/Mercury) Brain and Mind are in synch. Good Talk day.
9/20: (Venus/Pluto) Great resources available like love & money
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What information is coming to you that is precise and exact? If it is like a laser it will have importance to you. Your own communication cuts to the quick. Fluff and superfluous discussions are useless to you. Cutting out the nonsense is rejuvenating. You actually see life on the other side of mind clutter and it is appealing.
September 22 2:43am (EDT)
9/22:(Mercury/Saturn) Realistic thoughts maybe cold but correct.
9/22: Sun enters Libra. Take your Libra friend out for a coffee or meal. Give them time and let them talk.
9/23:(Sun/Pluto)Tough day. Bumpy ride all around. Just breathe.
9/23:(Mercury/Uranus) Unusual thoughts, wild talks maybe harsh but liberating
First Quarter Moon
September 26, 12:49 am (EDT)
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: Actions taken need to be measured and wise. Channel your inner executive and then make your next move. Be your own CEO and then make the move. Did I mention there is no room for actions based on sentimentality? Think of the seeds you planted on new moon and then rise to the top and tell yourself what to do next. You can do it, boss.
9/29 Mercury turns direct 21 Virgo 37 9:14am
Thank you, lord! I didn’t think that would ever end.
September 30, 4:07am
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: What adjustments can we take that bring in our group?
What refinement do we need to make to our tribe? How can we adjust to fit and find our tribe? How is our daily work and refinement working to help us reach community goals?
10/1: (mercury/mars) Thoughts and actions cooperate beautifully
October 4 2:09am
11 Aries 10
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Where do you lead your life? Where do you let others take over? Is it working for you? What adjustments would your world have to make if you stood up and told everyone the truth? Can you visualize yourself a general? Why not? Do you get lost in your relationships? Why?
10/4: (Mercury/Mars) More good energy with thoughts & actions
10/4: (Mercury/Uranus) our brains need liberation and our liberation needs proper thinking. Read that twice.
10/4:(Mars/Uranus)Great creative day, unusual activities, FUN
October 7 5:18 pm
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: We share practical insights. We find support that offers us concrete help. We reach out beyond our circle or parish to get real results. We continue to put our nose to the grindstone but we share our skills.
10/8 (Mercury/Saturn) Strong words, coolish temper, smart
10/9 Mercury enters Libra
10/9 (Venus/Uranus) Odd love stuff, out of the blue money stuff
10/10(Sun/Jupiter) Big ideas, actions, goals-All green lights
10/10(Mercury/Pluto) Cranky, mean thoughts and communication
Third Quarter Phase
October 11 4:55am
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: How does our family pushes us towards us? Not in a bad but in an energized way? How do we use our family or our roots to push us to the finish line? What work do we need to do that is based on our emotions and our desires? It will not be our minds that get us to the final point. It will be our gut and desire. Love of family, love of roots, love of emotions will be the engine in us for these next three days.
10/12(Mars/Saturn) Great productive day and energies
10/13(Venus/Saturn)Serious love, commitments and money action
10/13(Venus/Mars)Fun, sparks, love, joy, values in synch
10/13 Jupiter turns direct 17 Aquarius 10 (see above)
October 14 2:48pm
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
Focus on Release your mental craziness. All the stuff that keeps you awake at night must be ditched. Give up your calendar. Clear it all. Relax your brain. The stess is nonsense.
10/13: Venus in Libra
10/15: (Venus/Pluto) Tough, harsh love & money stuff-yuch
10/16: Mars enters Leo
Libra New Moon October 18 1:33am 24 Libra 59
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook