New Moon Articles by Tracy
LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
LEO New Moon 2008
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
*** ALL TIMES ARE PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME***
August 1, 2008
Leo New Moon
9 Leo 31
Sabian Symbol: Early Morning Dew
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
Shining like a star. Being the center of attention. Finding your god given talents and running with them. And if you don’t want to do it? Then be small and be cocky and tell everyone how special and different you are—and live to regret it. Now have I gotten your attention?
The sunniest sunflower
Many years ago when I was in college I had a part time job as a waitress at a restaurant about ten miles from my University. I had to drive my little car down a major highway to get to my job and even though it was not a long drive I still found it to be a tiring drudge. Well, one summer day as I was making the monotonous drive I noticed something to the side of the road about 500 yards from my off ramp. It was a tall plant. About five feet high. I could tell from the stock that it was a sunflower. I noted it in the beginning of July and thought, “How’d he get there?” And then the next day I saw him, (I’m still not sure why it was a “he”) and I thought he looked a little taller. Soon, I started to anticipate seeing the sunflower and each day I found myself slowing down so I could see all of his changes. Finally, I started to see the undeniable head of the sunflower. Tilted downward as to not expose the seeds and covered with soft yellow petals. Now I was excited in my car ride, I found myself thinking, “What will the sunflower look like today?” And so I watched and watched. And finally in August his head began to turn up, proudly facing the sun. Daring any bird to pick at his seeds. I found my heart swell. Bright and sunny. Proud. Warm by the sun. It was the most glorious plant I had ever seen. A twenty year old woman is not one to fanciful thoughts about plants but that sunflower was so dramatic and so beautiful that I demanded my roommate look at it, and so I piled her into my car and took her down the road to see it. She agreed he was beautiful. Never had a sunflower been so revered. Naturally, as summer waned so did my friend the sunflower. His yellow petals shrank and started to fall. And yes, birds did peck at his seeds. Finally as the cold autumn winds blew he finally collapsed onto the ground. I was saddened to see him go. But now, so many years later I can still see my sunny sunflower in my mind. And in fact earlier this year I drove up that same road on a vacation with my family and I said to my husband, “At that off ramp was the most beautiful sunflower I have ever seen. I miss it.” I believe my husband thought I was nuts.
So, why am I telling you this story? Because that, my friends is Leo.
Sunny. Warm. Friendly faced. Encouraging. Able to coax people along, even a tired college coed waitress. When Leo is in its glory there is no other sign that is even close to their level of enthusiasm. They are natural leaders, they shine. They are stars.
In fact if you go to any astrology site you will find a whole list of famous Leos. And sure, I could list them right now. But instead I want you to think of my sunny sunflower. Why? Because this Leo lunar Cycle is a wonderful opportunity for us to shine -- for all of us mere plebeians to actually morph into stars. This is the cycle for our enthusiasm and joy to attract and motivate others. But if I said, “Look at this famous star, look how proudly stand up for who they are”. You will respond, “I don’t want to be like_____ I hate him/her.” So, instead I want you to think about the sunny sunflower. There he was against all odds growing tall along a major California highway. Defying the smog and soot and shooting up. I have no idea how he got there. Who spit a seed out of their car? Did a bird carry the seed? And how did he survive? There was no sprinkler system there. It is dry chaparral but there he was rooted in the soil from which he came reaching up to the sky, up to the warmth of the sun. Out of seeming nothingness came something great. And from the sunflower we can learn something Leo this cycle.
“Pass the SPF 30” I’m having a solar Eclipse.
So, there we are with a new moon in Leo but this is not your regular run of the mill new moon. This is a Solar Eclipse, the second solar eclipse of the year. The first one was in February which asked us to find our group causes, to find our tribe and work as a team. That was all nice and tidy back in the Aquarius cycle. But now we are in Sunny Leo, and we are not supposed to stretch for the group as much as we are suppose to stretch for ourselves. Reach for the sun. Like our sunflower, stretch outwards, be the center of attention, even if it is in one small corner of the universe. Unfortunately because of our media biases pretty much all of us are sick of celebrities. Do any of us really care about Brad and Angelina? Of course not.
But we should not fear celebrating our own inner uniqueness. The part of us that is special and undeniable. In fact the only way we can really work for the betterment of a group or for a cause is by taking our God given talents and letting them shine. But that means you have to put them out there and stand by them. You have to break from the crowd. The sunflower by the side of the road did not ask the weeds and grass if it was okay for him to shoot for the sun. He just did it. And the same for all of us during this new moon and especially during a solar eclipse. Break out of the self induced roles we have pigeon holed ourselves in. “I can’t do ___ because of ___.” That kind of thinking now is only going to get you a lot of pain.
On this Solar Eclipse there are going to be a lot of people who finally have a moment where they realize that they are accepting crumbs and scraps because they think that is all they deserve.
But and this is a big but they may be masking those feelings of insecurities with huge egos. “I walked into the room and everyone turned to me—blah, blah, blah, all about me, me, me” An unchecked ego is the weaker side of Leo. And I'm not supporting the lower side of Leo. Instead, enthusiasm, support, self empowerment and a willingness to laugh at self are all the higher levels of Leo. If you have any questions then ask yourself this cycle, “Am I being an evolved Leo or an unprocessed attention suck? You are smart, you’ll know the difference. And if you don’t, ask a friend. They will tell you the truth. And remember, if you are being the energy suck, then dig in and get your self esteem in order. Once again, repeat after me--Low Ego equals High Self Esteem. High Ego equals low self esteem. Get the picture?
A kiss from Mercury
Along with the Sun and Moon in Leo we have Mercury sitting next to them in a conjunction. Now Mercury is never more than one sign away from the Sun but just because it is in the same sign does not mean that it is always a conjunction (within five degrees). However for the last few new moons we have had a mercury conjunction to the sun and moon. I don’t believe in accidents and I think this supports my theory that we are being given a nice opportunity to really ‘feel’ the signs this year. It is one thing to want to do something but it is another thing to have our minds already there. It was Descartes who said, “I think therefore I am.” And with these Mercury conjunctions we are given a nice friendly nudge by our thoughts. Think like a surfer in the ocean and you’ll be dexterous and quick, moving up and down the wave like a porpoise. Think like a pro tennis player and suddenly your weekly game will have a new level of accuracy. Mercury conjunct Sun/Moon in Leo will be coaxing many of us out of our shells by getting our minds there first. You will be surprised by the thoughts and the solutions you come up with first and then the actions will follow. All of it will support your drive to find your inner compass. The path that celebrates you. And if you still think that “I can’t shine, I’m too shy.” Then let me remind you what I heard a famous therapist say, “Shyness over the age of ten is manipulation.”
Might as well spread your wings, lets face it your mind is already there!
One, two punch
Yes, a Lunar Eclipse too!
The August 16th Full moon will be a partial lunar eclipse which is an echo off the Full Lunar Eclipse from last Feb. We should look for some things to come up that may be a call back to last Winter. Lunar eclipses are annual events and not to be feared since they happen regularly but there is a wee bit of punch to this one that is enough to get our attention.
When we are in an eclipse our emotions tend to be muted since they are figuratively and literally overshadowed. Specifically, the sun shines on Earth and earth’s shadow covers the moon. With a lunar eclipse our feelings take a back seat while our intuitive nature has a chance to come up. Remember, man is an animal but unlike our four legged friends, our emotions frequently mask our intuitions and instincts. An animal can smell fire three mountain ranges away and begin to flee. Man on the other hand, may have an instinct about something but his/her feelings get in the way. For example, “Hmm, I wonder if my company is in trouble since that merger, maybe I should look for another job?” That is instinct. But from instinct can rise fear- “Shit, I can’t look for another job what will my family say and what about the kid’s school? We can’t move, forget it, I’m staying here.” See all that fear? But at the root of it, was an instinct. During a lunar eclipse we have a rare opportunity to let the instincts come out without being masked by the emotive body. Watch what comes up for you on this three day cycle and watch how you don’t edit it. This is your instinct and if I were a betting person I would always put my money on instincts rather than feelings. The good news about lunar eclipses is this is the only time we can realize that feelings are overrated.
Of course, you can’t speak of the moon without talking about the Sun which is exactly opposite the moon. In this case the Sun is in Leo putting the emphasis on “look at me aren’t I special!” But the Moon in Aquarius is saying, “Yeah, you are special but not so special you can’t pitch in and help.” Because the south node is right next to the Sun, expect some wildly selfish behaviors to come out and get our attention. And there is no way to cut it. It is not going to be pretty. It might involve people in your direct circles or it could be in broader circles but whatever it is, put your fingers to your nose and pinch. The smell of selfishness will be pungent. Oh, and braggarts beware, this is not the weekend to share all your accomplishments. No one cares.
Intuition, shaken not stirred
This lunar eclipse, in addition to highlighting our intuitive nature there is an added bonus by dreamy Neptune. Neptune is constantly communing with those things we can’t see. It is the direct line to the Cosmos. How lovely to receive a helpful email from Spirit. Of course if you are not digging Spirit’s divine intervention take warning that the answer does not lie in Neptune’s favorite vices—Booze & Drugs. Try yoga first and Vodka last.
And now a word from our Warriors.
It is worth noting that this Lunar eclipse has got a nasty, wicked aspect between Mars and Pluto. These two warriors are square one another and that usually brings out some kind of crisis. It might not mean that every human being on the planet will be in a crisis this weekend but what we might see is some kind of action take place that is very Warrior-ish and we all reflect upon it. Mars in Virgo fighting with Pluto in Sag is like a raging anorexic with a knife taking on a religious zealot with a basement full of TNT. Paris Hilton meet David Koresh.
The racist energy of Pluto in Sag and the obsessive control disorder of Mars in Virgo can only be softened when we find a way to bridge the two wild energies. The key to all of this information is that the Moon in Aquarius is demanding that we all realize the answer is in uniting. Sure it is fun to sit on the sidelines and wag our finger. But where are we OCD? Where are we explosive? How can we soften it in our own life? And isn’t it time we took all our energy and put it towards something that helps others? Expect to see that Aquarian energy to come forward this cycle and perhaps we will actually learn from it.
I suppose to be one hundred percent honest it is hard to not look at this square between Mars and Pluto and not expect some kind of disaster either man made or natural. But it could simply be something big gets all of our attention. But given it is Leo Cycle there will be some heroes.
Chiron Meet North Node
One small note. Chiron the asteroid will be exactly conjunct North node in Aquarius. The sabian symbol for 20 degrees of Aquarius is a Big White Dove, A message carrier. And Chiron in Aquarius is about cherishing our uniqueness. Being different. There is usually pain that brings about uniqueness but to really connect with the world is to share the unique nature and being honest with how the pain shaped it. At the same time North Node is about leaving our ego self and connecting with groups. Not only thinking about self and what is ours but thinking about others first. And Neptune will be right next to these two so expect the news to have a story where someone’s actions beautifully illustrate that the greatest gift of all is to love others beyond self. Ah, where’s the Whitney Houston song?
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on: Being warm, enthusiastic, encouraging others, being a leader. Taking your god given talents and celebrating them. Celebrating you in general. And if you are really stuck, then celebrate every day this 4 day new moon cycle. Learn to play.
3:37 pm PDT
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What information are your receiving that gives you a fine eye on your issues? Here is an opportunity to see the trees from the forest. Some information may sting or feel critical but at the same time if you can work with the information it will support any actions you started on new moon. If you want to be more self empowered, you have to take a little criticism.
Venus enters Virgo
Mars opposition to Uranus
Pretty much the days before this aspect and a couple of days after will be a bit on the tense side. Most of us will be desperate for independence. All we want to do is sit at our desks or lay on a lawn chair and dream, “what if?” Free from pressures. Hating anyone who tries to rein us in. But at the same time there will be intense work to be done (Mars in Virgo). And our calendars will be exploding with stuff ‘to do’. Of course, this could be an opportunity for us to come up with a solution, a ‘what if?” solution that solves our daily work issues. And then of course this could just be one of those weeks where we get into it every day with someone over scheduling conflicts. Sigh. If it is just a pain in the ass, remember next week will be a bit easier.
1:20 PM PDT
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: Loans, debts, sex, death, release, rebirth. Back to the seeds you planted on new moon, do you need to access more resources to keep it going? Do you need to comingle your funds with someone for a greater cause? Do you need to comingle your energies in general to support your goals? Do you need to release the part of you that is unwilling to comingle? Or do you need to suit up and be full force power and not complain if others aren’t helping? Fish or cut bait, is the attitude for this phase.
Mercury enters Virgo
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: Great phase on a Leo Lunar cycle. Sometimes Gibbuous can hurt. It just is such a pain in the ass..detailed phase. Dot this I, cross this T, generally you feel like if you forget anything the whole world will collapse. But this particular Gibbous cycle has a lot of focus on industry and business and how you are out in the big world. Does what you do match who you are? Does what you do match the seeds you planted during New Moon? How can you be a better executive in your life? Can you possibly mind the details so that you can be your own great CEO? Fine tune your schedule to get what you want.
Moon: 24 Aquarius 21
Sabian Symbol: A butterfly with the right wing more perfectly formed.
Sun: 24 Leo 21
Sabian Symbol: A large camel crossing the dessert.
Those are quite two symbols for this lunar eclipse. If it is okay with you I will have the following embroidered on a pillow. “Dear Lord please don’t let our righteous president take us into war with Iran.”
(for more on lunar eclipse see earlier text)
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Group endeavors. Working as a team. Being with like minded people. Finding the tribe that works best with you and whom you work best with. Sometimes it is important to be a player on the field more than being the pitcher. Find your group, it will help keep your goals at new moon on track.
Mars enters Libra
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: You need to share with others where you are on things. What is you? Who are you? What are your goals? Where are you headed? Is there a teacher that can help you find those answers? Can you get support on it from someone? Or can you support someone else as they figure out there answers to those questions. Some days it is important to remember, “You only watk up with yourself in the mirror” so how are you going to run your life?
Sun enters Virgo.
A thoughtful gift. A practical Gift. Time in your calendar for your Virgo friend means more than you’ll ever know. Even a long email goes far.
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Your ability to think. How are your thoughts? Do they match with the goals you made back on New Moon? Are they in alignment? What are you saying to people? Did you ask for abundance back at the beginning of the month but now all you keep talking about is how poor you are? Watch your mouth. Watch your thoughts. Take this time to act ‘as if’. It is your last push you can do on this lunar phase. You owe it to yourself to make sure your thoughts and words match your goals.
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
Focus on: Release your emotions, release your feelings, release your negative energies, release your mom, release your ‘poor is me’. Release any victim stuff. Also, release your sentimentality. There are times when sentimentality is lovely and then there are times when it is a nuisance and it gets in the way of where are heading. In this case, it is not helpful.
Mercury enters Libra
Venus enters Libra
Virgo New Moon August 30
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon 2018
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon 2017 - On Top of The Galactic Center
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook