New Moon Articles by Tracy
Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
Leo NEW MOON 2015
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 29-day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 29-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 29 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? Where are you afraid? Where do you need to be brave? How are you expanding your creativity? Where do you need to have fun? Now is the time, take all 29 days to play a little bit every day.
A Carrier Pigeon Fulfilling Its Mission
Leo New Moon
August 14, 2015 10:53am EDT
Wow. We are getting a big ol’ fat terrific Leo New Moon and we all deserve it. Honestly, is there anyone on earth who hasn’t felt shaken up in the last three years? The Uranus/Pluto tension starting in 2012 put us all in a hideous world of black and white and somber grey. Fear abounds everywhere during this tough patch but now, get out of the way, Technicolor is entering our life for twenty-nine days. This is a fabulous New Moon; let’s all make an effort to run with the colors!
Leo is the second fire sign of the zodiac. In Aries the first fire sign, we have sparks and hot white flames that can forge new ground but also can singe if you get too close. In Leo, the flame is robust and hot and workable. It is the flame that we use for cooking or warming the family. It is the harnessed flame. By the time we get to Sagittarius the flame has mellowed. It still can warm food or feet and more to the point it can be used to ignite other fires, perfect for Sag the philosopher and educator.
When we think about Leo we sometimes stumble on the bravado nature of the Lion. Roaring all over the place, sucking up oxygen wherever they go, so thin-skinned that when they bruise they are the loudest. But the other part of Leo is equally at play. They are unabashed about their pride. When they do something they do it big and right. They want it to be glorious. And you know what? We can learn from them. They are loyal; they will stick by someone in thick and thin. They know their strength and usually others in their tribe/pack/pride whatever you want to call it, rely on Leo’s strength. They are not afraid to be strong. And you know what? We can learn from them. When they love, they love with full force. Like a big ol’ cat grooming their mate or their cub. Leo will lick their loved one or their creative project all over. They don’t hide their love or marginalize it or rationalize it, they just love with force. They are not afraid to be passionate. And you know what? We can learn from them.
And no one knows how to play like Leo. They find humor everywhere they go, they laugh loud, they like others to laugh, they enjoy a party and with Leo a party can be two people. They are creative from the ends of their toes to the top of their crown chakra. And more to the point they are not afraid to have fun, play and activate their creativity. And you know what? We can learn from them.
Of course we have a Leo New Moon every year but it is not every year that there is this much opportunity to learn so much from Leo. Sometimes the planets are in such harsh aspects with the Sun and Moon that we have to avoid Leo pitfalls. We have to run from the braggarts, the exaggerations, the egotistical outbursts, and perhaps narcissism where they and their opinions are the center of the world. Sure every sign has its bumps and we discuss them every month. But this Leo lunar cycle is not so much about the bumps and more about us getting out of our way and letting Leo teach us a thing or two about being creative, being big, having fun and for goodness sake feeling ALIVE!!!
This Leo New Moon chart, the Sun and Moon are in pretty tight conjunction with Venus and a wider (out of sign) conjunction with Jupiter. Additionally the Sun/Moon trine Uranus and there is a square with Saturn. Which is a small rough part but let’s look at the good right now.
As we know Venus has been in retrograde since July 25 when it turned around at zero (and change) of Virgo. It will go back to about 14 degrees of Leo and turn direct on September 6. We pointed the launch of Venus Retrograde and the window on last month’s Cancer cycle. Here are the dates once again:
Put these dates on your radar:
On June 21 Venus went into its shadow (14 Leo 23) – We will revisit some of the stuff that came up after this date.
On July 25 Venus stations RX (0 Virgo 46) – We are on Value Patrol. Especially what we value in our daily activities.
On July 31 Venus returns to Leo (during a full moon no less) More Value patrol especially about unbridled love versus ego.
On Sept 6 Venus stations direct 14 Leo 23 – Oh, boy what have we learned? And how do we apply it?
On October 8 Venus returns to Virgo –what is my daily life looking like now?
On October 9 Venus exits its shadow (0 Virgo 46) –Phew, how is my life different now than it was on June 21st?
As Venus makes its backward journey we are processing what we value. This happens once every 18 months. If we believed in accidents and we don’t--- it is would be notable that Venus who is in retrograde just happens to be in conjunction with the Sun and Moon on the New Moon. But since we don’t believe in coincidences we know that the Universe is asking us to figure out what (and probably who) we love this cycle. Or how we are valued for twenty-nine days. Do people value us? What do they value? How do we feel about what people value in us? Venus in Leo has a lot of pride. What and who inspires pride in our lives? How are we being honored? Who are we honoring? What are we inspiring in others? How are we inspiring other people’s pride? How are people appreciating our creativity? Take a look at the calendar of Venus events. When you get to September 6 take a moment and look back to June 21st. What was accomplished since that point and how does it speaks to love? What speaks to appreciation? How far have you traveled? The next point to stop and take a look will be October 8 & 9th. Expect more changes between now and which could be even more profound.
The wide conjunction with Jupiter in Virgo and Venus along with Sun and Moon in Leo is pushing on us to love big, be big, feel big but shift our opinions on how to receive all this bigness. We are processing a lot with this Venus retrograde, help use Venus to guide your self value. And know that if you are not being appreciated by your world then ask yourself why you have these people or situations in your life? Is it really love? Or is it fear? Take Venus retro to process.
Just before Leo New Moon, Jupiter made a move into a new sign.
Jupiter in Virgo
On August 11th (7:11am) Jupiter moves out of loud and noisy Leo and into reserved Virgo. The Zodiac progression is not a random act in astrological terms. We need dramatic Leo with all of its bravery and grand ideas to be followed by tidy Virgo whose discipline nature can test if the Leo ideas make sense and can be built upon. Virgo is our daily work. You gotta know that of all signs Jupiter is really uncomfortable in Virgo. Virgo is about dotting I’s and crossing T’s and Jupiter comes in like a bull in a china shop, loud and brusque. In fact Jupiter is in his detriment in the sign Virgo—Meaning it is a little difficult for Jupiter to get his Jupiter on. But it does not mean he does not propel us or help us expand and accomplish the good from Jupiter. It is just that jovial energy must be harnessed in with Virgo daily habits.
How can we use Jupiter’s energy in a daily manner? Jupiter wants us to expand our world. Jupiter is also about faith and religion. Jupiter stays in a sign for about a year. We will be tested to use our faith daily. As said, Jupiter’s goal is to expand our world. When it is in Virgo we will feel the urge to expand our world in some practical way, perhaps even traveling. We also will get realistic (perfect Virgo world) about how to accomplish more travel in our life. Is it putting a dollar a day in a jar and planning a trip next summer? Is it taking a monthly payment out of our checkbook transferred to a travel savings? Perhaps you will go about your day and meet more ‘foreign’ people, places or food. Or expand our circle because we don’t feel we have enough people in it or we need new energy. Jupiter is the planet of luck. But it is not some out of the blue lucky thing that just happens when it is in the sign Virgo. Rather it more about the discipline and the hard work we do (Virgo) to make our ‘luck’ (Jupiter). Virgo is the sign of daily health, hygiene and diet. “Oh, Jupiter how this is challenging.” Jupiter wants to eat and drink everything in front of him, but while in Virgo we can access the other part of Jupiter that is the optimism of finally locking a great diet that improves our health. We get a boost of Jupiter positivity when we cut our calories down every day for a week and see a pound or two drop on the scale. “Maybe I can do another week,” says Jupiter. What other projects do you have on your calendar that need daily work and optimism? Use Jupiter for the cause! On August 3rd we had the first of three squares between Saturn and Jupiter. There will be two more during Jupiter’s trek in Virgo. The second on March 23, 2016 (16/17 Sag/Virgo) and the final one on May 26 (2016) (13/14 Sag/Virgo). This is a push and pull between our pessimists and our optimists. It is the push between being big and grand and taking on so much but then nothing gets accomplished. It is getting lost in the forest and not seeing the trees. It is getting lost in the trees and not seeing the forest. Quite simply it is the microscope versus the telescope. Where are you using one lens and need to switch to the other? Finding daily faith will be a must to make it through these aspects. And perhaps one of the more fruitful areas to explore with Jupiter is our philosophy and our opinions. Many people will look at their daily life and see how it matches or doesn’t match their opinions and philosophy. Is it working for you? For example and this is an easy one, if you have a skanky opinion about ‘rich’ people then look at your income. Would you benefit by more income? Well how can you accomplish that if you have a crappy opinion about people who have money? Look at all your opinions for the next year and see if they are working for you. Especially around the dates for the squares with Saturn. Go back to the first week of August 2015 and ask yourself what came up and see if it gets revisited in March and May. And remember Jupiter will want to expand your calendar and schedule so much it might feel you are imploding. Take a breath and prioritize everything but put health and exercise at the top and you will make the most of big ol’ Jupiter.
Sun/Moon trine Uranus
The Leo New Moon chart also has a beautiful trine with Uranus. There will be some stuff that comes up from out of the blue that is fun and playful. Doors will open up to our creativity in bright new ways. Our hearts will expand in new ways. Carving new roads will be fun for twenty- nine days. Use this whole lunar cycle to imagine, “What if I could do _____ in a totally new way?” Use the creativity of the universe to your advantage. Even if you tell yourself some nonsense that you are not creative, stop it for 29 days and say, “Well maybe I am creative and I can do _____.” See what happens when you open up that door in your psyche. Watch how you are celebrated for forging a new path. See what kind of support you receive when you celebrate independent thinking and action. Where do you feel a fire in your belly and how is it inspiring you?
SunMoon Square Saturn
There is one tough section to the Leo New Moon Chart and that is the Sun/Moon Square Saturn. First of all I want to say this to you. In the old days when the ancient astrologers did charts and made their predictions Saturn was the baddest ass planet in the zodiac. “Oh, god, here comes Saturn raining on every parade in Rome again” was said, I’m sure by Caesar’s astrologer. Hurdles, bumps, losses like a job or a friendship or maybe some other annoying responsibility showed up and everyone blamed Saturn. And they were right. Saturn comes in and is a pain in the ass. But for us modern day astrologers we know that Saturn is not that bad. Not anything like Uranus or Pluto! Saturn pushes us. Yes, we may lose a job or something falls apart but guess what? Nine times out ten when it involves Saturn you have outgrown the thing that is now not available. The old adage that is, “If you don’t fix the issue, the Universe will.” Say what you want about Saturn he does not blind-side us. Deep in our gut we knew something was ‘off’ or we were getting away with something, or taking a short cut. The point is that Saturn cleans house on purpose. Saturn is in the final degrees of dark ass Scorpio and is in square with prideful Leo. There may be some slaps that sting for sure. And it could be very personal but you would be wise and practical to just deal with the nonsense, lick your wound and move on. It may help as your process Venus retrograde. And at the very least consider if you have outgrown something but held on longer than you should and now it is gone. Dust yourself off and find your heart, creativity and playfulness and then move on.
These are going to be wild days for the next month. It will be 29 days of play, fun, crazy opportunities. A thoughtful process on what do people appreciate about you and what do you appreciate in others. Your creativity should be through the roof and at the very least you will be taping your bravery! Roar.
Have you friended TracyAstroSalon on FB? Why not?
Leo NEW MOON
August 14, 2015
10:53 am EDT
21 Leo 30
The 8 phases
Aug 14, 2015
21 Leo 30
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
This focus: Where do you need to be brave? Where do you need to push your creativity? Where do you need more play? What stokes your passion? Where are you showing your pride? How are you licking and purring the thing or person you love to death? How does it feel to not hide it?!!!!
8/15: Sun con Venus: Love and values feel uplifted. Courage around both.
8/15: Mercury Trine Pluto: Deep thoughts easy access solutions. Communication that is important is supported.
Crescent Moon Phase
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What are your learning about partners? What are you learning about partnerships? What are you learning about balance? What are you learning about passive aggressiveness? What are you learning about diplomacy? What are you learning about beauty?
8/19: Venus trine Uranus: Things that are valued come out of nowhere. A surprise around love & money. Playfulness in a different arena is fun.
8/21: Sun/Saturn. Pig headedness. Ego gets checked. Hard work and discipline wants no more playtime.
First Quarter Moon
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that speak to things that are foreign? What actions can you take that speak to your philosophy? How are you brave by building a bridge to something that is ‘different’? How are hypocrites or hypocritical behavior rubbing you raw? What actions can you take that speak to YOUR truth?
8/23 Sun enters Virgo
7:42am pm EDT
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, and we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
What have you missed about being super practical? What have you missed that will take you up the rung? Both personally and professionally? What information are you gathering about your insecurity? How can being brave heal your insecurity? Who or what is getting your attention so that you can be a stronger force in your world?
8/27: Venus enters Libra
Full Moon Phase
6 PI 07
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Full Moon in Pisces. How can you show strength and courage while accessing your faith? When was the last time you let faith drive the car? What does it mean to dig in and find your inner voice and do what it says? How does depression work for you? Or against you? How brave are you to access faith when you feel so low?
8/31: Sun oppose Neptune. Vagueness. Illusions. Lack of truth, over identifying with fantasy bug.
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are you sharing your independence? How are you sharing your singular visions? How are you sharing your “others’ opinions, be damn!” How are you sharing true leadership?
9/1: Venus Con Mars. Brazen actions, pride motivates big moves. Self assuredness with some rashness. But lively for sure.
9/2: Venus turns direct. hurray. How are we feeling about what we value? Has anything changed in the last five weeks? (see above)
Last Quarter Moon Phase
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What actions are you taking that speak to you siblings and or neighbors? What actions are you taking that reflect on your communication style? What actions are you taking that show your lightness? What actions are taking that support your cleverness? How can you act and have fun?
Balsamic Moon Phase
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our ego. We release our indignation. We release our ‘thin skinness’. We release our neediness to be the center of attention.
Virgo New Moon September 13 2:41am EDT 20 Virgo 10
Next mercury retrograde September 17 until October 9.
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook