New Moon Articles by Tracy
New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
LEO NEW MOON 2010 –
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days. .
Okay what is this cycle about? What we need now is a super hero to fly in and save the day. Wouldn’t that be great? Guess what? That super hero is YOU put on the scratchy tights and get ready to fly.
August 9 11:09pm (EDT)
17 Leo 24
Sabian Symbol: A teacher of chemistry. The key word is INSTRUCTION. When positive the degree is exceptional self confidence and a delight in subjecting all experience to the test of immediate application, and when negative, unintelligent dependence on rules of a book.
“TWINKLE, TWINKLE LITTLE STAR—Wait that’s me!”
As the “Summer of Crosses and Squares” continues we begin our fourth New Moon. Since May’s Taurus New Moon and the crunching sound began to emanate from the outer planets we have slogged through each twenty eight day cycle as refreshed and inspired as we can while processing the tension that surrounds us. During Taurus we put down our feet and tried to feel as grounded as possible, during Gemini we connected with others and tried to stay light and breezy and last month during Cancer no matter how uncomfortable it may have gotten we let our feelings guide us. Now in the final New Moon of this summer of tension we will let our enthusiasm, strength and inspiration guide us as we ask---“what is the heroic me?”
So here we are, tension swirling around us as we deal with the financial and economic beefs (Pluto in Capricorn), relationship problems (Saturn in Libra), breakthroughs that look like crisis (Uranus in Aries) and the desire for personal expansion (Jupiter in Aries) that disappoints before it rewards. Pretty murky stuff for a long hot summer, no? Thank goodness we have Leo to help save the day.
Leo is the second fire sign of the zodiac--- during Aries which is the first fire sign, the fire is bright, blustery and combustible, by the time of Sagittarius, the final fire sign, the flame is lower but the coals and embers are still hot enough to ignite—in Leo, the middle fire sign, the flame is high, strong and capable of much action--the flame is pronounced. As to what kind of action? Some good, some not so good, that would be determined by what is going on in our heart. It is no surprise that Leo is associated with performers or ‘stars’, since those are the people who put themselves out there on our televisions and our movie screens. But really there is more to Leo than being a star.
When we are living our positive Leo energy we are generous, honest, swift and BIG. Someone needs help, it is Leo that flies in, knows immediately what to do and does it in a big way—thus saving the day. The “knowing” what to do speaks to the flame of the fire and the thing that pulsates in their heart--- no matter how great a task. Who is going to climb a high ridge and carry their wounded friend out harm’s way? —Leo. Their confidence is breathtaking. While others contemplate, “Hmm can I do it?” Leo has already completed the task.
But why can they do great things, heroic things and others wilt under pressure? Because the journey of Leo is the hero’s journey and if they are not being a hero they are a miserable lot.
Heroes are important to society, just take a walk around the world and you’ll find a David and Goliath (and other hero) in every culture. And in our contemporary life we still seek heroes. Don’t we glob on to stories of a mom who lifts a car and rescues her child? Or the man walking down the street and upon seeing a house on fire runs in and saves a trapped family. These stories are the energy of Leo. But what if you don’t see yourself as a hero, you see yourself as a decent person who tries to do the right thing but not a hero. Are you without Leo? Not at all. You just need to ask ---Where is your creativity? Where is your passion? Where are you willing to take risks where others blanch? What task can you do that access your creativity?
Remember, every person has Leo somewhere in their chart. And during this cycle your passionate, heroic side will be pronounced. Watch what comes up this 28 day cycle that reminds you that you are a passionate person and that you do have creative ideas and solutions. You may have put a lot behind you or claimed your talents are fallow or dormant. But consider this, perhaps they are not dead they just need you to be brave enough to acknowledge them. That takes tremendous courage ah, there’s that Leo word.
“PLEASE GO, EGO”
Of course, Leo like all other signs does have its drawbacks and it should be no shock that their deficits are as dramatically low as their assets are high. When Leo is ugly it is small minded, petty, narcissistic, childish and will fabricate great stories about themselves (which may not be true). Bragging can be high in the days of Leo. And competitiveness very pronounced, watch people and their crazy egos get the better of them. Leo can be spoiled children who interpret the word ‘no’ as a slur. Many a thin skinned Leo has begun a jihad against friend and family alike over what they interpret as a personal insult. Of course for the rest of us, we shake our heads and think, “Man, they are a competitive sad mess.”
During the next 28 days watch to see in your world and globally where the drama is pronounced and who is at the center of it. And ask yourself, who is causing mischief? Are they fighting real demons or are they content to make the rest of us their enemy because it is easier than doing the heroic journey that is really in them? What is the real beef? Are they living a real true and vibrant life that lives up to their real potential? Or instead are they happy to create these false battles and thus remain small? Pity and walk away from the poor misguided out-of- whack egos and do not engage them! Because those battles will waste your time and their time and no one will benefit in the war of egos. Even if you are the one with the bruised ego. Let it go and find the real hero in you.
VENUS AND SATURN –TOUGH WINDS.
On this Leo New Moon, the Sun and Moon are semi square to both Venus and Saturn in air sign Libra. This is challenging because during the 28 days cycle we will be accessing our passions and creativity but at the same time our lovers and partners (along with our bosses) will not appear or feel supportive. It will seem like our gifts and talents are not appreciated by them. What do we do? Do we get into a blustery fight and be small minded Leo-like? Or do we take the heroic path and find a way to persevere and be true to ourselves without causing more pain on those who we love or who we have made commitments. We have to figure a way to bridge these two incongruent energies. It might be difficult but no one said a hero’s journey was easy. And remember, the issues that Saturn in Libra brings out in our relationships will not be settled this month or this year as this journey will take approximately two more years to process. Instead, take your time and consider what comes up for you now is a challenge to be dealt with but will not conclude until a later time.
Of course as we are finding our creative, dramatic and heroic path we are still dealing with the Cardinal cross energy. An hour or so after New Moon, Venus will Square Pluto which colors the entire 28 days cycle and is particularly pronounced the week of the 9th. Things we value and things that help us find our balance will be transformed by needs greater than us. With Pluto there always appears to be a loss (sometimes shattering) first. So, we may see the work we need to do as bigger than our partnership. Or if we feel we have the right partner but this person is M.I.A we will now see that we have been doing way more than our share and it is unfair. What do we do when feel something is unfair? Do we know how to find our power in that environment? Perhaps the bravery we feel this cycle will help empower us. Look to the news for some women (venus) to do something to gain power which may or may not be good. On August 16 (quarter moon) Jupiter will oppose Saturn which has been building most of the summer. This again puts the emphasis on going our own way and expanding our world for our personal needs versus building upon the things that work in our relationships. The rub is, Me versus US. It is a tough aspect but we can not jettison one for the other. We must consider both our self and our relationships no matter how tough it gets. Then on August 21st (Gibbous) Saturn will Square Pluto. This is something we have felt before (last winter) and once again it feels like our responsibilities and our need to be responsible in relationship is outweighing our need to transform. It feels like and looks like the entire world is in a mid-life crisis. We want changes, we want to be liberated but at the same time we have people and relationships that are reliant upon us being responsible. It is challenging when the whole world wants to go out and buy a new race car and drive off into the sunset but instead we have take that money and build a new bathroom. Glamorous, no? Yeah, no.
And then just to make things extra cuckoo we have Mercury turning retrograde on August 20th at 20 degrees of Virgo. Since we are all seasoned pros we know the rules of Mercury retrograde. We do not make major purchases or sign important documents. And since this retrograde is happening during summer and many people have vacations planned, prepare plenty of extra time to arrive at your destination. If you normally get to the airport one hour in advance of your flight, plan to give yourself two hours. Call your hotel a week before and make sure your reservations are secured, same with the car rental. Do not take anything for granted. And for those of us who are not on vacation we should expect things to break, things to not work, things will go haywire and miscommunication will peak. Those of us who are smart will not over book our calendars because it will overwhelm us. On the bright spot, because Mercury rules Virgo (and Gemini) there is certain comfort that Mercury feels when it transits this sign which will take some of the edge off the retrograde--- meaning any bump in the road will be understood as just a bump. We will be less inclined (hopefully) to personalize the mistakes and hurdles as a cold, heartless god out to make our life miserable. Hurray for one perk! Of course, I’m a Sag so I find these retrogrades in Virgo (and in Gemini) to be a bit of a mindbender but still they are more tedious than emotional. The retrograde will last until September 12th but if you want a wider view you can take it from shadow point to shadow point meaning between August 1st and September 28th. But still the bitch of the time frame is during the actual retrograde (Aug 20th and September 12th ) we may just revisit stuff during the longer window.
URANUS IN PISCES
On August 13, Uranus which has been retrograde since last month will cross out of Aries and into Pisces where it will remain until March 11th. This will give our warring side a bit of a respite. Ever since the last week of May when Uranus moved into Aries we have been pissed off. Don’t believe me? Ask yourself what you thought of BP at that time? TeaPartyers have been blowing their top (no pun intended) and the warring rhetoric in general has been high. The angst we have been feeling both personally and globally is for change and a new landscape. Of course the change is not coming fast enough which makes everything all the more harder. But when Uranus moves back into Pisces we will calm down a bit and find out if we have the deep connection to spirit to really get the job done. Sure, people say they want this and they want that but do they have the mettle to do it? What do they call upon within themselves to persevere? Especially when things get really tough. It will be during this next six months while Uranus is in Pisces that we can strengthen our ties (perhaps in an unusual way) with our maker so that next spring when Uranus moves into Aries for the long haul (8 years) We will have the real skills to make real changes in our life and not just shoot off our mouth about what we want. Aren’t we over that now anyway?
In closing, I think it is interesting that the final bitch of cardinal aspects this summer is taking place during the Leo Lunar Phase. As the grind continues and our spirit drops we are being asked to go to the well and find our talents, find our creativity and find our inner hero. We are finding a new reservoir upon to draw. This to me is the perfect antidote for these final bashing aspects. But do take note of your energy. Watch what you talk about. Who are you bashing? And you may not like it but consider that there may be jealousy involved (big Leo word). Listen, I get it is easy to make fun of people who are out there getting attention. God knows it is easy to make fun of stars or celebrities but if you are invested so much in poo-pooing others—ask what is going on with your inner star? Are you so busying denying its existence that the only comfort you get is in beating up others who do access their talents? Please knock it off at least for this 28 days. Use this time thoughtfully, find your gifts and start to shine. We need you to do it. And you need you to do it for you. God speed and burn bright.
New Moon Phase
August 9 11:09PM EDT
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Finding your inner star, being willing to acknowledge your gifts and talents. How can you be a hero? In your world who needs you to step up? How can you step up for you? Are you being small? Are you being safe? How is that trapping you? Where is your vitality?
8/10: Venus/Pluto: Love at war with Power; money at war with power
Crescent Moon Phase
August 13 3:34am
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What information are you learning that exposes your imbalances? What do you feel indecisive about? Is this supporting the seeds you planted on new or not? What is going on with your partner? How are the rest of your relationships? What are you learning about them? What are you learning about you in partnership?
Aug 13: Uranus moves in Pisces (see above)
First Quarter Moon
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that access your power? Truly. Not fake it but really access your power? The creative feeling you felt on new moon, the feelings that energized you---are you still feeling it? What do you need to get rid of so that you can be reenergized? Is it something as simple as a crappy car? Or is it something more complicated like a fear or belief? Spend the next three days ‘acting as if’ you do not have that fear. See if you don’t feel more powerful or energized.
8/16 Jupiter/Saturn –Expansion fights with restriction- self versus relationship
August 20 10:44am
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: When you look at your day do you see you as an executive in charge of your life? Why not? How would your day look if instead of seeing yourself as a responder to stuff you are in charge of your life? What are you forgetting that would benefit by some capital expense?
8/20: Sun/Neptune –Inspired so great that fear is pronounced or disappears
8/20: Venus/Mars-fiery passionate but in subtle ways. A loud Gray.
8/21:Saturn/Pluto- Restriction fights with empowerment. (see above)
8/20: Mercury Retrograde (see above)
8/23: Sun enters Virgo. Call your friend, send a card and ask them what they want for their birthday. In truth there is nothing they really want except for you to ask them.
Full Moon Phase
August 24 1:04pm
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Where the heck is your spirituality? How do you communicate with God? How would your life be more balanced if you put in more spirit? What is coming up right now that would be helped by the hand of spirit? Can you ask for that help?
For more on Full Moon Check out blog http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
8/26: Sun/Pluto –Feeling energized and dynamic, ready to tackle anything
Disseminating Moon Phase
August 28 3:36 pm
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus: What guidance can you receive that helps you ‘go your own path’? Who can support you in finding your own vision and going for it? What thought/issues/etc came up on New moon that begged for you to be in charge and out in front? Did you do it? Why not? Who can help you get there now?
Last Quarter Moon Phase
September 1 1:21pm
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Where do you need to lighten up? Sometimes the best action is to play it casual. Where are you hanging on so tight that you need to loosen your group? How can going out and playing help? Who are you chatting with at this time? What actions can you take that are based on “what if” or out and out curiosity? How are your siblings, neighbors and your neighborhood? Do you turn to them? If you only communicate with the same ol’ same ol’-- now the best action to take would be to mix it up and fold in some new characters. Try it.
9/3: Sun/Mercury: Thoughts come up that we totally had forgotten and they serve us.
9/4: Venus/Neptune: Dreamy love, inspired creatively. Intrigue and mystery are positive.
Balsamic Moon Phase
August 5 1:45am (EDT)
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
Focus on We release our sentimentality. We release our neediness. We release our desire to cling. If we feel trapped or strapped down by our family we release that feeling. We release the stuff we “should” do. Wherever we have a hard shell, we release it.
September 8 6:29am ***
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook