New Moon Articles by Tracy
Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
Pisces New Moon
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
*** ALL TIMES ARE PACIFIC STANDARD TIME OR PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME***
March 7, 2008
Pisces New Moon
17 Pisces 31
Sabian Symbol: A gigantic Tent
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle?
Spirit in its infinite wisdom is giving us one more powerful moon to focus on the outer world. What will we do with our visions? Will we bring them into our life on a practical level? Or will we just say “screw it” and get drunk? It is up to you, oh infinite Wise One.
Two’s company Six’s a crowd
So, we have discussed it many times and we are going to talk about it one more time….basically --- it really is all about math. There are 10 planets in a chart. There are 30 degrees in one sign and 360 degrees in entire chart. But on this new moon do we find the planets all spread out over the whole 360 degree circle? No. On this New Moon there will be 6 planets squished together within a short 30 degree space. Basically between 18 degrees of Aquarius and 18 degrees of Pisces. There they all are, squished into a little wedge.
There are four other planets who are not in this little sliver of pie. But two, Jupiter and Pluto are just one sign away. It is only Mars in Cancer and Saturn in Virgo on the other side of the chart. Everybody else is between Cap and Pisces.
When planets are all lumped together it is called a stellium. And basically since the Capricorn New Moon in January we have had one stellium after another putting the emphasis on the bigger picture. Remember, Cap, Aquarius and Pisces are the final three signs of the zodiac and they are about issues that are far greater than our little selves. Capricorn is about the business world and the things that are structured and organized like infrastructure. Aquarius is all about groups and social activities and causes of likeminded people. And of course, Pisces is about things that are humanitarian, forgiving and spiritual along with mysticism and illusion. These last three signs are all about how we deal with the outer world. The world beyond our little home-sweet-home.
And now here we are with Pisces New Moon the final stellium. Next month will be Aries New Moon and although Uranus, Neptune and Pluto will remain in signs Cap, Aquarius and Pisces, the rest of the crowd will move on. And once they move into Aries we get to go back to Self. In fact on Aries new moon we get to be incredibly selfish and celebrate our goals and wishes, which is why we build our Treasure Maps. Those of you who have read us for the last year know perfectly well the value of a Treasure Map and we’ll have fun next month. I promise. But before we get to Aries, we have to get through Pisces. We have to get beyond self for one more cycle.
Dream on, Pisces
Do you know any Pisces? Gosh, they are a funny breed, aren’t they? They kind of dream their way into odd situations and people’s lives. They are often the town mystic, the town artist and can be the town drunk. Their symbol is two fishes. One swimming to the right and the other swimming to the left. They are probably the most wishy-washy sign, next to Libra in the zodiac. They hate hurting people’s feelings and they unconsciously take on a lot of responsibilities---a lot of it not their’s to take and at the same time they can totally avoid those things that should be their responsibility. For example, they can rescue every lost dog in the neighborhood but somehow forget to pay their electric bill. Oh, to be a Pisces.
Expect to be forgetful for the next month.
But at the same time we can be great dreamers since that is a great Pisces gift. Pisces can envision a better world, they can see the higher ground but at the same time they know people are neglectful and people screw up (like them). So, one part of them is quite fanciful with high hopes and ideals and the other side is Debbie Downer…totally pessimistic. For the next 28 days we will have our own Pisces highs and lows. We will probably ping pong back and forth between the head space of something something being great to the overwhelming dread of harsh realities. I’m sure you are saying, “Oh, great, what a shit month.”
Not so fast, my little friend. Pisces is arguably the most creative sign of the zodiac. And those people who access their creativity change the world. Albert Einstein accessed his genius through his science. MC squared, anyone? And Steve Jobs, typical Pisces has created a world within a world, Got Mac, anyone? And Theodore Suess accessed his genius through his art and his wit, Green Eggs and Ham, anyone?
Expect your dreams to talk to you just like it did to those famous Pisces. The thing in you that is just is itching to get out is probably going to demand more of your attention. It may show up when you are standing in line somewhere, it could get your attention while you are having lunch with a friend and of course it could really get your attention by way of dreams. Sleep is Pisces very favorite playground. Watch your dreams. But whatever way your creativity tries to get your attention I recommend letting it out in bits and pieces. If you expose too much too fast you’ll feel scared and will retreat. Your dreams and visions need to come out in stages. And this final moon before the Aries New moon will probably bring out some visions and dreams that need some Pisces tenderness. Coax them out. Don’t brow beat them or tell yourself you can’t have those dreams. Even if it is just for this month allow yourself to think, “What if?”
And my guess is that your “what if?” includes way more people than just your family and friends. And that probably is why spirit is calling you. Remember this is Pisces we do naturally have to think about the greater good and the greater world. Or we get drunk and call it a day.
Uranus? I hardly know him.
So there we have the Sun and the Moon sitting together in the front seat of the car, dreaming their way across the country. But and this is a big but, they have got someone else squished in the front seat with them. Uranus. And Uranus is not about being a shy wallflower.
Uranus likes to shake stuff up. It is never satisfied with the status quo. It can be the rebel without a cause but at the same time it can be out in front and have a brilliance that others either lack or abandoned because they fear challenging the status quo. Michael Moore’s “Sicko” is perfectly Uranus in Pisces. So, is the everyday man who lives in a city but is giving up his car for the bike. Expect more people to want to reach out and help others during this lunar cycle. I predict our Vets will get a lot of attention. Remember Pisces rules hospitals and simply put it rules victims. So someone out there who has been wronged in some very hurtful way will get our attention.
Truthfully, it’s impossible to track how Uranus will work but just know it is out there this month doing cuckoo stuff to get your attention.
So our Pisces new moon has got Uranus co-directing from the front seat and at the same time, Jupiter over there in Capricorn is sending a nice little perk to the Sun, Moon and Uranus.
We have discussed Jupiter many times in the last year and what do we know about Jupiter? It is big. Super Big. A jillion Earths can fit inside Jupiter. And for rest of this year Jupiter will be in Capricorn. Capricorn the business sign, the Executor of the estate sign, the Wall Street Sign, the corporation sign, the Dad of all Dads sign. Strange mix having Jupiter who does things big sitting in such a reserved and conservative sign. We’re learning something big about Business. And we are probably learning something big about being restrained. Say that twice. And this month we are going to learn more. It will probably not be a painful lesson but it will be interesting. God knows we may really learn that “small is the new big”.
Sun and Moon in Pisces likes to dream and Uranus in Pisces likes to stir things up, especially around issues that shine the light on those people in our life who need some help. And now that we have this nice aspect from Jupiter in Cap expect some opportunities to come up that will help you help others. If you have a not for profit group close to your heart this new moon would be the perfect moon to hit up some people for some money. God know that is what I am doing!
And for those of you who are in a hideous job and have been dreaming of a new way to spend your day, expect some visions for a new life to come up that might be the best ideas you have had in a long time. Opportunities will be around. Of course you should push back on some of these opportunities to see if they are real (remember Pisces can be full of illusions) but there might a real solution in there. Or as a friend of mine used to say, “You mean there is a pony under all that shit?” Bottom line, if you can keep your cosmic antenna up in the air and allow Pisces information to drift into your airspace, you will have some brilliant practical goodies come your way. Of course if you remain pessismistic and negative, expect nothing and that is exactly what you will get.
Pluto is dancing in a cage again
Oh, dear Pluto. Must we always have to deal with something from Pluto? It appears yes; that’s what 2008 is all about. Sigh.
On this New Moon, Pluto the planet of transformation will be opposing Mars. We had an opposition by these two planets back in January but at that time Mars was in Gemini and Pluto was in Sag. It was a boat load of rhetoric coming out of our mouths and out of the mouths of others…either way it definitely got on our nerves. We questioned our thinking and our preaching. Now we have got these two fighters opposing each other but from totally different signs. Mars is in Cancer and Pluto is in Cap. Our emotions will be totally up for change. Mars in Cancer is pretty primitive. It is really concerned about survival of home and family. It puts feelings way high up on the importance scale. But Pluto in Cap is all about being practical and doesn’t care that much about emotions. In the middle of a natural disaster Pluto in Cap will get things back in order. Mars in Cancer will cry and fight and find the scraps of food and shelter for the family. But Pluto will clear the roads and rebuild the bridges so more people with the goods can get in and help. Kind of important, right? But you can see how these two fighters have two very different perspectives.
One more thing, and this is important, Mars opposition to Pluto is the first real test to Pluto since it moved into Capricorn in January. I know that must sound very heady but let me put it in other words for you, imagine you have a King. And that King has lived in the land of Purple for many years. Suddenly the King moves into the land of Orange. The King has been there for awhile and it is now getting tested by some enemy warrior. The warrior always knew how the King would respond when it lived in Purple, but how will the King respond now in the land of Orange? This is a big question. How will we deal with anything that goes for our power? Remember, Pluto is arguably the most powerful planet in astrology. And it is the planet of fear or maybe fear mongering. For the last 14 years those people who like to bring out our fear have known exactly what buttons to push. Well, I got news for them-- as of right now, those buttons have shifted. What used to work will no longer motivate us. I can’t say what buttons will now get us going, I just know that the old ones won’t work. Watch and see how people try to get your goat (no pun intended) during these 28 days. And what will you do to get a rise out of someone? And of course, watch the news. Pluto and Mars are highly explosive and when you add the power of emotions (cancer) and commerce (Capricorn) well, I expect people will be pissed about the goods that are sold to them. It won’t be pretty. And of course when it is Goods versus Money...expect the stock market to be very volatile. The elevator will start to go down more signficantly this cycle.
For the love of Neptune
With Pisces dreaming us into our future and Uranus finding brilliant solutions (perhaps) and Pluto and Mars fighting the good fight (sort of) we do have something a bit more refined to help us along. Or at the very least a nice pair of rose colored glasses. Neptune, the gentle gassy planet will betwixt Venus and Mercury during this new moon. This means our thoughts actually will have some gentleness to them that will probably even surprise us. Maybe instead of carving a new you-know-what out of our partner, ten times a week we will drop it down to twice a week. Or maybe we will find a new love but again when it comes to Neptune it might not last forever. Once the gas lifts, reality sets in. But for the meantime at least during these 28 days, enjoy your nice and gentle thoughts. It won’t kill you to kill your Inner-Meaney.
Be nice. Have Faith.
The Pisces Lunar cycle is the final sign of the zodiac. It is where we wrap stuff up. It is where we tie the bows on the packages. Stuff that was so important 11 months ago may still be of value but it is not pulsating like it did. Let stuff go this month. Release. Clear stuff out. Go to church. Go to your favorite spiritual center. Find some peace. Forgive where you can and if you can't then just let it for a month. You can bring up your swords next month on warrior Aries new moon. Be gentle and at the very least forgive yourself.
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on: Religion and spirituality. Faith. Start wheels turning on causes beyond yourself. Or if it is all about you, make it be about the healing of you. Fix yourself or fix the world. For godsakes, stop whining!
Set your clocks ahead and enjoy your longer days!
6:55 PM PDT
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Practicality. Things that are grounded. Things that are real. A wee bit jealous. But if you are jealous it is only because you are seeing a crisis that probably is not there.
Venus enters Pisces
3:46 am PDT
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: Communication and siblings. Neighbor and gossip probably getting some information that reflects off the wheels you turned on New moon. Are people being honest? Or maybe they are duplicitous. Quiet the noise and go inward for the right answer.
Mercury enters Pisces
4:58 pm PDT
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: Pride and Ego. How are we sorting out the world and still finding our inner Star? Where do we get strokes? Do they help us? Or have abandoned our ego. Maybe it is good, maybe it is not. Meditate on it.
First Day of Spring!
Sun enters Aries--this is where truth and honesty is the best gift of all--send your Aries friend an email-Ask them specifically, "what do you want for your birthday? A gift card to ____ or how about I pay your ____ bill" They will love you for asking them point blank.
01 Libra 31
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Partnerships. Balance. Where is our shadow? Are we doing all that we can to keep our relationship working? Or are we hiding? What excuses do we give when asked if we have a good relationship? What is our reason for being alone? And yes, the answer is –fear. Stop it. Go back to the well and heal the fear. There, mother has spoken.
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Values. Who has the same values as me? How do I share my values? Where do I find a mentor who has the same inner compass as me? Is there someone I can turn to for some advice that will help me improve my money? What am I worth?
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: businesses and work. How am I a leader? Why am I not a leader? How do I fritter away my power? Who do I give my power too? What is the value in staying small? Is it time to get rid of the fear?
PLUTO TURNS RETROGRADE
Sabian Symbol: Three Stained-glass windows, one damaged by bombardment
We have spoken ad nauseam about Pluto for the last year. And as you know Pluto moved into Capricorn in January and now here we are a couple months later and Pluto is going backwards. Every year Pluto retrogrades but in this case it will leave Capricorn and go for one more swing through Sag starting on June 15 then on September 8 Pluto will return to a direct motion. Between now and then we should see a lot of changes. We have gotten a taste of Pluto in Cap and have subtly felt our values shift. For one thing we probably are nervous about the powers that be. The powers above us. Are they taking care of us? No! of course not. But what did we expect? We don’t have much confidence in our alphabets… FAA, FDA, CDC, IRS, CIA, FDIC, you name them, we don’t believe they can help us. We feel it, we see it and when Pluto goes back in Sag some of us will get really riled up. Sag can fan the fires. Then by the time it goes back into Cap (January 09) we’ll be gunning for a fight. It is worthy mentioning that the last time Pluto was in Cap we had a big fat revolutionary war. Who’s putting the tea in Boston Harbor this time? And if you are invested in the stock market where here comes the bumps. It will be a bumpy ride.
And on a personal level, our own personal values may not fit our friends and family. Is it time to get rid of some people? God knows we will ditch someone and heavens knows they will ditch us. Oh, well, that’s what happens when Pluto straddles two signs. Good news, once this year is finished we only have to wait until 2023 for the next straddle period.
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
Focus on: Groups and social causes. Like minded people start to bug. We need a break. We need to release our rebellious natures. Sometimes we just need to learn to sit in a hot bath and do nothing.
Aries New Moon (Treasure Map Moon) April 5th 8:54 pm PDT
LINKS to Think:
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon 2018
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon 2017 - On Top of The Galactic Center
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook