New Moon Articles by Tracy
Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
VIRGO NEW MOON 2011
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about?
This is a hardworking cycle but accent is on supportive and community. No one should feel alone this cycle they have resources all around to help and skills for a future plan.
August 28, 11:04p EDT
5 Virgo 27
Merry Go Round
VIRGO NEW MOON
New Moon Phase
11:04 pm EDT
Virgo is an earth sign and is grounded in practicality. It lives for details and is the perfect antidote following the wildly creative (and occasionally sloppy) Leo lunar cycle. Where Leo is big, Virgo is modest. All those wonderful, terrific ideas that sprouted during Leo can now be tended to in the organized Virgo cycle. Virgo gets down to the nitty gritty (which it loves) and does the work. After all, what is the point of being inspired or creative if you don’t have the mojo to get the job done? Virgo knows how to figure it out. They have a practical adaptability and when they need to come up with a quick solution Virgo can do it.
Virgo connects to schedules and watch how our calendars fill up for the next 28 days. The tasks that we put off for the last three months are finally addressed. Health and hygiene is Virgo. Thoughtful nutrition, visiting the doctor, the trip to the vitamin store, the new yoga mat—all Virgo. And in the northern hemisphere farmers begin their harvest which is also tied to Virgo.
At first blush some people might look at Virgo and say, “Blech, boring.” And they would be wrong. Just because Virgo isn’t wearing a lampshade on their head doesn’t make them boring. They can build a strong beautiful world, thought out in every way, every dot placed and every t crossed that makes the rest of us downright envious. And they are always prepared. When a natural disaster hits, it is Virgo who has the power generator humming in the neighborhood while the rest of us are scavenging for candles.
Where Virgo gets in trouble is when they are asked to find the forest from the trees. They can be so focused on the minutia that they miss how their world is trending. Sure they get to work on time and they promptly pay their bills but what is going on with their marriage? Or what is going on with their career? Are both sliding but they can’t see it? Judging the big picture can be difficult. Virgo also has to guard against hyper criticalness. They are always picking at themselves convinced they could have done everything better and they will be the first to point out how someone is doing something, ‘wrong’. Even if they don’t say it-- their face does.
They have a nervous energy similar to Gemini and can say ‘yes’ then ‘no’ and then ‘yes’ then ‘no.’ They will change their mind for fear of making a mistake primarily because they are so guilt ridden when they ‘blow it’. And of course their focus on health can border on hypochondriac.
Virgo also finds issues around spirituality questionable. “Why on Earth would prayer work?” Divine intervention does not make sense to Virgo. To them, if you can’t see it, taste it, hear it, feel it---then it must not exist and even if they are religious, in the dead of the night, whether they share it or not, Virgo questions if there really is a God. It is too woo-woo for them to wrap their head around.
But luckily for all of us they don’t let any lack of belief stop them from doing their god given talent. Where would we all be if Virgo wasn’t following their nature and inspecting airplanes for cracks, going back to the blueprints one more time before they pour a new building’s foundation or tirelessly working in the lab to find the source of a food poisoning? The world would be one big hot mess if we went from Leo to Libra without a 28 day cycle in Virgo. Everyone has Virgo somewhere in their chart and if you have a planet in the sign then you owe it and every Virgo that you know a giant germ free kiss for their diligence and thoughtful nature that is quick, on its feet and finds a solution ---every day.
Work & Serve: BFF
And what about this Virgo lunar cycle? On the New Moon the Sun and the Moon make a trine with Jupiter and with Pluto. This is a ball out of the park astrologically speaking—when 3 planets are in trine with each other we call it a grand trine. This has double impact since it involves both moon/sun. Do you think spirit wants us to get our organized Virgo on? You bet.
Jupiter spends a year in a sign and right now it is in Taurus. Taurus rules assets, money, materials and real estate. It is the things that we hold that we value. It is an earth sign like Virgo and both of them compel us to be grounded and practical. For 28 days the accent will be on building things. With Taurus we start from the ground up. Then there is Pluto in Capricorn which is the third earth sign and he is saying, “If we are weak or corrupt at the top then we gotta work down.” So, he is working from the top down. And of course Virgo is in the middle earth sign, and she says, “Okay, whether it is from the ground or from the top, I’m ready to work!”
It will be as if we all get a new CEO and a new flock of employees who are working on behalf of us! Watch and see who comes into your life this cycle that really is an asset. Perhaps it is someone new or perhaps it is someone you didn’t realize had skills exactly that you need. Perhaps a friend tells you one thing off handedly that becomes a life coach moment (Capricorn). Maybe they tell you about a friend who has just overhauled their life (Pluto) and the strategy and manner they did it stays with you (Taurus). You keep mulling the story (Jupiter) of how they did it and you wonder if that is in synch with what you would like to do (Virgo). Perhaps there is some area of your life that you can’t just figure out and lo and behold someone steps in with the right solution or skill to fix the issue. From the high and the low vantage--there is help as Jupiter and Pluto will be talking to all of us about how to do work bit by bit and how to recalibrate our goals and our daily life. Virgo is associated with timing and we would all benefit by beginning our days with the following affirmation: “I am happy and grateful that I have perfect timing.” See what your life looks like at the end of the cycle with that powerful morning ritual. You may be surprised.
Also, if you have wanted to bring in daily exercise or a new diet THIS moon is the perfect (great Virgo word) to launch a new program. Gawd yes. Pluto wants you to get a new you and Jupiter will be there in a bountiful way, remember all journeys start with the first step and Jupiter is our cheering section—all month.
Additionally, this new moon has Venus on top of the Sun and Moon which brings a certain amount of joy, love and pleasure. Remember, Virgo is a wildly nervous sign. They can sometimes go, go, go into such a frenzy that they actually lose their productivity (Heaven forbid!) Luckily Venus may soften some of those tendencies. Watch and see if your insecure side goes rooting around for real solutions to issues and you actually are receptive to suggestions from trusted resources. This is a gift of Venus.
Slipping through the cracks
In the snarky box we have Chiron in Pisces is in opposition to Sun/Moon. Last year Chiron moved into Pisces where it has not been since the 1960’s. Globally, Chiron is a healer and Pisces is connected to humanity. The pain of others could be pronounced this cycle. Watch the 28 days for stories of how people fell through the cracks or how the system failed. There will also be examples of people who have done absolutely everything ‘right’ but there are still forces greater (than us little humans) at play. If any of us feel knocked down, we should encourage ourselves and others to get back up, and bit by bit we can piece things together again. It may look different but we’ll come out of it okay.
Also kind of dragging us down is a Sun/Moon opposition with Neptune. Neptune is so dang gassy and misty that it leaves a vague feeling wherever it goes. “Why am I depressed?” “What is that murky thing in me that I can’t put my finger on?” Between now and February 2012 we are processing out the last bit of Neptune in Aquarius that started back in 1998. So many of us have been looking for our tribe since then and saying “Are these my peeps? Who do I really like? Who really treats me well? Who gets me?” And isn’t it interesting that as we process out the last six months of Neptune in Aquarius (we won’t have this in our lifetime again) we get this opposition with the Virgo New Moon. Clearly Neptune at 29 Aquarius is asking all of us who are like minded to find our ‘tribe’ who have been hiding in the shadows. Not just at our jobs but in our personal life. There is also a karmic component to Neptune. Perhaps we are drawn to people because of some past issue (maybe past life) or some work we just need to do as part of an agreement with Spirit.
Also creating tension is the Mars square Saturn which was exact a few days before the new moon. During these four weeks there will be tension between structure and status quo and emotional outbursts about what is fair and not fair. Saturn in Libra likes things nice and will build upon being ‘nice’. Mars in Cancer does not ‘feel’ nice. He feels whatever he feels. Maybe one minute nice and the next minute an asshole. However, no matter how much we are drawn to watch the fist fights--- don’t. Just turn around and do what Virgo says to do…’work’. Do not get drawn into battle. No matter how noisy it gets, stay out of the fire. If there are people who are going to do battle with each other-- let them. It is their cause, not yours. Do not take the bait no matter how much they try to co-opt you into it!
I think it is interesting that this 28 day eco-system which has us focusing on serving both others and ourselves and rebuilding our lives bit by bit we have planets changing direction. Jupiter is turning retrograde on August 30th. Because Taurus is money and banks it is pretty obvious that the three month retrograde will have a lot of people looking at their money, assets, investments and anything they own with a shrewd eye. For some they will have buyers’ remorse. Others will feel vulnerable and wish they owned more. Even in retrograde Jupiter will provide opportunity for people to recalibrate and make needed changes that impact growth. We have several months to make changes but it is interesting that the reverse direction is taking place in Virgo cycle – it might sting at first but the critical Virgo eye is always serving us and it can find a way out no matter how difficult the work.
And on September 16 Pluto will end its retrograde and turn direct. Again, do you see a theme? Let’s go over it---The Sun and Moon in Virgo are in a grand trine with Jupiter and Pluto and then Jupiter turns retrograde and then later Pluto ends its retrograde and turns direct. Both planets from the grand trine make direction changes? Wow. We are definitely put on notice to pay attention! Globally, Pluto in Cap is overhauling our businesses and our governments. Personally our own leadership is being challenged. Meaning, are we leading where we need to lead? Or are we spinning our wheels? Are we leading our family but they aren’t listening? Are we leading our community but they have a deaf ear? Or maybe we are looking off in the future and we can see we should come up with Plan B. Pluto wants to help shed any fears and sometimes does it ruthlessly. However, the positive energy of the grand trine will support us in releasing any fears we about a Plan B. Remember, to come up with Plan B means that we have assessed that Plan A is showing wear and tear. Here’s where the dexterity of Virgo is helpful, perhaps some of us have stuck to Plan A even when it is no longer serves us. Virgo’s willing to work and his shrewd eye gives us confidence to come up with a new plan for our future.
This cycle is ripe for help. You will be asked to help and others will be asked to help on your behalf. Working with others is highly pronounced and this is not a lunar cycle where you will feel alone. Yes, Pluto may shake some people but if you look around, you will see that there are others there to help. Really take a look at your life this cycle and see where you are getting hints of your future and what plans you need to make. You have a whole strategic arsenal in your hands, use it thoughtfully!
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: What area of your life needs a shrewd eye? Where do you need to dig in and do work? What area of your life needs Plan B? What needs a big clean up? What needs diligence? You have strength this cycle to tackle big projects how can you put it on your docket?
8/30: Jupiter retrograde (see above)***
8/30 Venus/Jupiter: big love, big money, high spirits.
Crescent Moon Phase
September 1, 4:19am
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What are you learning about your partnerships? What are you learning from your relationships? What details can you shore up that improve your partnerships? What information are you learning that shows the imbalances in your life?
9/2: Abundant, reaching out and expansive. Warmth in partnership.
First Quarter Moon
September 4, 1:39pm EDT
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that expand your world? How can you bridge to others? What actions can you take right now that speak exactly to your philosophies? Is there a “foreign” addition you can make to your life?
September 8 6:32am
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
How have you neglected groups of like minded people? Who are your peeps? Are you with them? Or have you been hands off? Why? How have you neglected social networks? And how have you neglected being weird? Have you considered breaking new ground may only come from following your ‘weirdness’?
9/8: Mercury/Neptune: Not all that is said is true and certainly not accurate
9/9: Mercury enters Virgo http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercuryVirgo.htm
9/11Venus/Mars: Fun and lively energy. Play and playfulness accented.
Full Moon Phase
19 Pisces17 5:26am
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Have you been so focused on the details or the trees that you can’t find the forest? What makes you think the stuff that is front and center and tangible is more valuable than things that can’t be seen? How do you incorporate spirituality in your daily life? How has neglecting something important set you up to feel like a victim?
See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
9/12:Mercury/Pluto: Insightful, penetrating thinking. Exacting communications.
9/14: Venus enters Libra http://cafeastrology.com/articles/venuslibracompatibility.html
9/14: Mercury/Jupiter: Jovial thoughts, good natured discussions, a bit loud but trying to remain optimistic
Disseminating Moon Phase
September 16 8:15am
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Being down to earth and practical is a gift. Who in your world has this gift and how can you ask them for help? Or are you such a person and others need your advice? How would you benefit by some financial and real estate advice?
9/ 16: Pluto turns direct (see above)
9/17:Venus/Uranus: Money and love breakthroughs that look odd and strange
9/18: Mars enters Leo http://astrology.about.com/od/thebirthchart/qt/MarsLeo.htm
9/18: Venus/Pluto: Stressed money, values feel tweaked, love of power
Last Quarter Moon Phase
September 20, 9:38am
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: How does your communication match your daily life? Do you say one thing but really live a different way? What moves can you make that impact your neighborhood? How do your siblings interact with you? Do you zig when they zag? What actions can you make improve your communication in general?
9/23: Sun enters Libra. Libra feels exhausted, really beaten up—time to take your Libra out to lunch and let them just complain and get it out of their system, hug them and point out that this too will pass.
9/23:Mars/Uranus: Dynamic creativity, excellent breakthroughs, sparks and movement
Balsamic Moon Phase
September 24 1:13am
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
We release our ego. We release our need to be ‘big shot.’ We let go of the need to be the center of attention in our family, in our neighborhood, in our groups and in your world at large. Where is your ego keeping back your efficiency?
9/25: Mercury enters Libra http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercuryLibra.htm
9/25: Sun/Uranus: Misteps, Zigging when you should zag, ego blow ups
September 27, 7:08am Libra New Moon ***
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook