New Moon Articles by Tracy
Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
SCORPIO NEW MOON 2011
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? Survival starts with a simple desire. Let go and release then new growth can occur. Dead ends serve no one and Scorpio (when evolved) knows it.
October 26, 3:55pm EDT
3 Scorpio 03
Scorpio 4: In an old-fashioned candle lighting service, a youth gains for the first time a sense of the great other world Soul Of Fall's
SCORPIO NEW MOON
New Moon Phase
October 26, 3:56pm EDT
Now that Libra is behind us, we have weighed and measured enough. We have balanced enough, and we sure the heck have zigged while others zagged enough. After 28 days of struggling to stay in grey, we are ready to get our BlackAndWhite on. This is Scorpio.
At first blush when people talk about Scorpio they always bring up the sex thing and the power thing and the sneaky thing and all those other things that go bump in the night. And sure, that is all Scorpio. But of course, more to the point Scorpio is connected to death and rebirth. In order to be reborn something must die. And any garbage from the last six month (Aries-Libra) is ready to be released. This is Scorpio.
Scorpio is not loud, it is stealth and even when they unload they can do it in a way that a person might not even know they have been iced. Until that person wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and realizes, “I think I’ve just been dumped.” This is Scorpio.
When Scorpio is bad (how about that black and white word?) It is a crazy control freak that stalks its prey, micromanages everyone and does psychological mind games on anyone in their path. When Scorpio is good, (again, black and white word) it will hear an organic truth inside self and exert tremendous focus and discipline to live that truth. We are all jealous of Scorpio’s clarity and wickedly envious how they are not bothered by things not on their radar. They cut through any muck and mire and stay on their track. This is Scorpio.
In the chart of this Scorpio New Moon there is a lot going on which will have our attention. First of all the Sun/Moon is being pushed by an opposition with Jupiter in Taurus. Taurus loves to be grounded and Jupiter is Big. So, the push to hang on to the status quo will be palpable, but the Sun in Scorpio cannot hang on. If it does, it gets backed up and if you have ever seen a toilet overflow, (like at almost all state run parks) well it isn’t pretty.
With all plumbing there is a pipe for fresh intake and a pipe to release and NEVER should they be confused. Unfortunately, Jupiter over there in Taurus is saying, “Hang on to everything” and Scorpio is saying, “No, I can’t.” Watch your inner plumbing and watch what you eliminate. If you are not releasing stuff and only bringing in stuff you will get backed up. By the way, I’m sure the connection to poop is obvious but I’m also talking about beliefs, opinions, intimate associations, lovers, properties and things that are comingled. If any of it is corrupted it will be exposed. See if the universe gives you a sign that you are getting backed up. It may be subtle but watch for some metaphorical clogged drain. If it shows up, begin releasing.
Since Scorpio rules resources and Taurus rules banks and properties the Jupiter opposes Sun/Moon aspect has a huge money component. Everyone needs to guard against overindulgence. And depending on what house in your chart has Scorpio and Taurus you will feel the pull to get more intimate with others or you will get out your charge card and start racking up debt. My suggestion would be to find the measured approach to both signs. Yes, you can have a deep moment with someone in your life (Scorpio) but pull it back if it starts to drag on (remember the toilet imagery). At the same time, instead of buying up every item (Taurus) on a pre-Christmas sale, work out a strategy to pay off your debt or put more in savings. And remember you cannot buy truth. If something in you is talking to you, then put away your credit card and do what that truth is telling you to do.
I know, we are still in a world recession and no one has extra money, but there is an aspect in this Scorpio New Moon chart that is VERY compelling for new awareness of resources. The Sun/Moon is making a sextile to Pluto. In some camps, a sextile is considered a small aspect but given Pluto is the natural ruler of Scorpio, this sextile is punchier. So, let’s go back to the money thing. Jupiter is pushing some people to lick their wounds by buying something they may not need. Sure, got it ---Let’s not do it. One of the ways to ignore that desire is by realizing all of our resources.
For the next 28 days you are going to see a lot at your finger tips that you didn’t even know you had. For example, you look at your house and you say, “God, I need new linens.” And you think, “I guess I’ll go over to HouseofLinens and see their sale items.” Okay, sure that is a way, but that does not speak to this fun sextile with Pluto. Instead, you mention to someone about your linens and they tell you, “Hey, my sister-in-law just gave me some new sheets. They are not the right color for me.” And you take a look and they are perfect for you! The friend then says, “I’m looking for a ceramic platter, do you have an extra?” And lo and behold you do. And thus you swap. Or your neighbor comes to you and says, “Hey we are having a block yard sale and you finally clear out the garage and at the end of the day you get an extra $500 in your pocket. The exchange between people giving each other something is Scorpio. That is why sex is ruled by Scorpio. What will you be exchanging with others this cycle? And more to the point will there be a death and rebirth in that exchange? What are you over? Get rid of it.
Scorpio rules our DNA. Those ancestors who walked through ancient Europe, Africa and Asia five thousand years BC are alive and well in every cell of all of us. And we will be there a thousand years from now in our descendents. At its core, Scorpio is a survivalist. I’m not just talking about the guy in the camouflage living off the grid loaded with guns and ammo. Yeah, that guy probably has a lot of Scorpio or pronounced Pluto. But, what about the other kind of survivalists? Like the quiet unassuming person who decides they are no longer going to take scraps from their spouse. They divorce, move away and reinvent themselves into a long full rich life. Or the person who feels a calling and begins tinkering on a project which turns into a new career. They are able to leave emotional or financial dead ends because the pulse to survive is that great.
Walking away from dead ends is Scorpio. Yes, bad Scorpio will hold on to dead ends and think they can control them into new life. But higher processing Scorpios will walk away and begin anew.
Supporting the Scorpio Sun/Moon’s survival is a bountiful trine with Chiron in Pisces. Chiron in Pisces is shaking everyone to their spiritual roots, some days is harder than others. But during this 28 day cycle, intuition will flow easily and will be at an all time high. Chiron in Pisces is asking everyone, “Hey what is that thing you feel deep in you?” “What is it telling you to do, say, pursue, explore, etc?” With a trine to Sun/Moon, those inner promptings are connected to our future. Yes, change is scary but when it is connected to our survival it is worth it. And just to be clear I do not write this because I believe a comet is going to hit Earth and we need to all get in bunkers. LOL. I don’t. But I know that Chiron in Pisces is calling all of us, that stuff is not working personally and globally and we have to dig in and find our real path that supports us individually and humanity.
JUPITER TRINE PLUTO
In the new moon chart is a trine between Jupiter and Pluto. This aspect will be exact on October 28, but of course is coloring the whole 28 day cycle. The aspect is exact three times. We had one pass on July 7. This is round two and round three will be next March. How interesting that Jupiter is opposing the Sun/Moon in Scorpio on the New Moon chart while at the same time making a most harmonious trine with Pluto the ruler of Scorpio. Once again we are being supported in making huge (Jupiter) changes. Not surface changes, but real, deep changes on a core level (Pluto)---remember our DNA. For those people who have planets around 5/6 degrees of Taurus, Virgo & Capricorn you can feel the move to make monumental changes. Even if it is a small move it will put you on a big path. For those with planets at 5/6 degrees of Aries, Cancer, Libra you also are feeling the need to make core changes but fear is also driving the car. I encourage you to get feedback from others. They can suggest good moves you can make. Sometimes when we feel things so strongly we lose sight of our strengths and opportunities we can gain from growth. Let your friends tell you about the goodness that is awaiting your much needed change. Especially between now and March.
NEPTUNE, STOP FARTING!
Neptune the gassiest planet of the zodiac, is all over this 28 day cycle.
He is making a wide trine to the Sun and the Moon (out of sign) which will give us secret little messages. A weird thought, a chance encounter, an odd occurrence that appears so random, it will all speak to a greater force in our life pushing us in directions that could later prove important. Additionally, Saturn is in its applying (growing) trine aspect to Neptune so something concrete is starting to form. Something good is building off shore that will later serve us.
Coincidentally, (if we believed in them) Neptune will turn direct this cycle on November 9 at 29 degrees of Aquarius. For the last five months our insights and sensitive nature have been on high alert. Like a radar beacon, we have been feeling beeps and pulses from our higher source. Guiding us, leading us, perhaps even scolding us. We have been feeling something. In summer when Neptune crossed back into Aquarius for the final time we have been doubling down with our groups, social circles, internet, computers, technology and like-minded individuals. No surprise to any astrologer that the tea party emerged during Neptune in Aquarius and no surprise now on the final months of Neptune in Aquarius, Occupy Wall Street has arrived.
But, what will happen to both groups after Neptune moves out of Aquarius the sign of social causes and moves into Pisces the sign of all things spiritual, artistic and humanitarian from Feb 2012 until 2026? Will the delusional take leadership roles? Will we let them? Will reasonable people wear tin foil hats? Or will our psychic abilities go up a hundred degrees? The last time Neptune was in Pisces was in the mid 1800’s prior to the US Civil War. Spiritual movements began to shape up, authors like Charles Dickens wrote novels that spoke of the poor and destitute and students in art institutions in Paris were finding their way and would by the time Neptune moved into Aries, turn into Monet, Renoir, Gaugin and the other greats of the Impressionist movement. What seeds will be planted during this passage of Neptune? Who knows? But between now and February 2 we will work out the final actions of Neptune in Aquarius. We will sort through our groups and our technology. Are we satisfied enough by texts and Facebook postings? Or is it too chilly and we need more human connection? Pisces is the sign of humanitarian and you can’t spell humanitarian without “human”. By the way, it is interesting that Steve Jobs would die in these final degrees of Neptune in Aquarius. Is there anything more Aquarius than Apple?
MERCURY MIXES IT UP
Mercury is in Semi -Square with Pluto on the New Moon Chart. Sharp tongues will be in the news and in our circles. Cutting comments will abound. It is ‘relationships’ versus ‘getting business done’ and how to communicate the differences. It takes a lot of discipline to work the tension of the square between these two planets in a fruitful manner. Probably taking a breath before responding will help.
Mercury is in Square with Neptune, which adds more gas and confused thinking. Prayer will help before speaking. Sort of.
And if the tension in communication is not already strained we will end the cycle with, drum roll----------Mercury Retrograde. Proving once again, God has a sense of humor! A dark humor but a humor nonetheless. Mercury will be at 21 degrees of Sagittarius on November 24th when it turns retrograde and when it turns direct on December 13, it will be at 4 degrees of Sag. Mercury in Sag is not the greatest placement for a retrograde. Lots of opinions, lots of comments, lots of beliefs, lots of comments that either end or begin with, “Hey, it’s the truth, Man.” I’m sure it is the truth but how that truth is shared could cause additional damage. For three weeks we should watch our tendencies to blurt out ‘truth’. I’m not saying there isn’t a place for it, of course there is, but for gawdsakes be measured about it. Fly high, get some perspective before you ‘share.’ Remember Sag can shoot off his mouth like a cowboy with a gun. But also, Sag can be the wise old Friar, the measured Philosopher, a thoughtful Professor----along with being Wyatt Earp at the O-K corral. There is a place for all of them and we’ll see them all in their glory for three weeks. Also, globally, expect tabloid journalism to kick into overdrive. Dots will be connected out there that have no business being connected because this is truly a “jumping to conclusions” three week period. Watch it in personal circles and in global arenas.
MARS THE INDEFATIGABLE WARRIOR
Neptune is doing a lot to get us connected to our spirit this cycle but take note that Mars the warrior planet is in opposition to Neptune so we need to be careful as to who we have decided is the enemy. In the fog of war we don’t want to hurt innocent others in collateral damage. There can be inspired action but get some feedback that those dragons are real before you begin slaying them.
At the same time there is also a square between Venus and Mars which again pinches our actions in both money and love. This challenges the need to be bold (Leo) and be stealth (Scorpio). There is a place for both, just trying to get the right action for the right response can be tricky. Luckily, there is a beautiful aspect between Mars and Saturn which will help build our structures. Sober actions can be found!
JUNO, GODDESS ASTEROID
Juno, is an asteroid and it is also in conjunction with the Sun/Moon on the new moon. Juno was the wife of Jove. And speaks to the power of being a partner. She is not self-actualized to be her own person, she only sees herself through the role of ‘wife’ or ‘partner’. Even if she is a mother that is not the role she is most comfortable. Her preferred role is “MRS”. In Scorpio, Juno knows that she is here for a soul mate. Which on paper sounds great but if she has got it wrong and that person really doesn’t see themselves as ‘soul mate’ material---well, it can make for a complicated relationship. Marriages or partnerships will be focused in the news, possibly people compromising much for the sake of the union. I am struck by the fact that bankers and finance ministers are running all over Europe right now trying to save the Euro. Talk about co mingling finances for the sake of a marriage. It will be interesting to see what they do on the New Moon.
In Conclusion: I have to say, like last year, after a knock em drag out Libra cycle, I look forward to this Scorpio cycle. Libra is challenging us so much in our entanglements and our relationships that a big fat Scorpio new moon is just what the doctor ordered. Saturn will continue to push relationships for the next 11 months as it continues to slog through Libra. But I can’t help but wonder what it all means next year when Saturn moves into Scorpio and we will be asked to cut some of those entanglements with a shining sword. Maybe we need this Saturn in Libra period to know we did everything we could and then next Winter we’ll cut without guilt? Who knows? In the meantime, let’s take this strong Scorpio lunar cycle to find our inner compass, to find the pulse that keeps us alive, to find the part that speaks to our survival and cut the garbage that is not in alignment. If we can use death and rebirth now we’ll be really ready for it next year, when Saturn moves into Scorpio and we really will depend on it to cut for growth.
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
What seeds can you plant that will release the garbage? Where are you hanging on too hard? What would it look like if you just let go? Where do you need new growth? What is getting in your way? How is the ebb and flow of your life? Where are you stuck? Plant seeds now that stimulates release and growth.
10/28: Mercury/Mars: Watch your driving and your mouth! Tense words and abrupt actions hurt.
10/28:Sun/Jupiter: Zealotry, excess, if you right any wrongs don’t create more wrongs
10/28: Sun/Pluto: Strength and rejuvenation; new resources, rebirth.
Crescent Moon Phase
October 29, 9:49pm EDT
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Focus on: What information are you getting that expands your world? What information is directing you to build bridges? How is a philosophical approach assisting you? What information are you getting that speaks of education? How are foreign matters or travel important?
10 /31: Venus/Neptune. Perceptions are off. Perhaps way off. In particular love, money, sex, friends and groups.
11/1:Mercury/Neptune: Thinking and communication very fuzzy. High miscommunication day.
First Quarter Moon
November 2, 12:38pm EDT
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that activate your friends? How are groups of like minded people important to the seeds you planted on New Moon? How would are actions that are intellectual and cool help the goals you planted on new? What are like- minded people telling you? How are they making their own cuts? How is technology helping you? What are learning from the WWW about new areas of growth?
11/2: Venus in Sagittarius http://astrology.about.com/od/venus/p/VenusSadge.htm
11/2: Mercury in Sagittarius http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercurySadge.htm
11/3:Venus/Uranus; Brilliant, inspired, highly dynamic energy. Breakthroughs that support values, including love, money and philosophical issues both personally and globally.
11/3: Mercury/Uranus: Thoughts are out of the park amazing. Communication can cut through and create new paths and direction.
November 6, 11:52am EST
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: How is your spiritual nature helping you? What is your intuition telling you? Have you neglected the importance of things that can’t be defined? What value do you give to things that are unworldly? How is your art connected to the seeds planted on New Moon?
11/6: Daylight Savings Time Ends.
11/7: Mars/Neptune: Actions come from a deep place. Perhaps spiritual perhaps some unprocessed part of the unconscious.
11/9: Neptune turns direct. ( See Above)
Full Moon Phase
November 10, 3:16pm EST
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: What are your values and how did the seeds you planted on new moon reflect those values? Where does money fit in your plans? How is practical nature serving you? What part of you did you release on new moon and how are replacing it with something concrete?
See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
11/10: Mars in Virgo : http://astrology.about.com/od/mars/p/MarsVirgo.htm
Disseminating Moon Phase
November 14, 4:06pm EST
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are you sharing your emotions to teach ot hers? How does family guide your knowledge? Who feels like family to you and how do they act as philosopher to you? How are you a philosopher in your family or family of choice? Do you need help from someone who has distance from your family?
11/16:Mars/Jupiter: Big movements, big actions, not a subtle day. Forging bridges to others who are “different” than us.
Last Quarter Moon Phase
November 18, 10:09am
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: What actions can you take that are based on self esteem? How are you able to distinguish between actions based on ego and actions based on Self Esteem? What seeds did you plant on new moon that need your energy from your heart?
11/20: Sun/Neptune: Resources versus Groups. Me versus them energy personally and globally.
11/22: Sun in Sagittarius: Call them up, wish them happy birthday and email them a gift card to Amazon. That’s all they need this year.
11/22: Venus/Saturn: building upon good. New structures, businesses or practical applications that support our values.
11/23: Sun/Uranus: Creative, dynamic, accent on new paths, new endeavors, new ways to get out there in the world. Philosophy and risks work hand in hand.
11/23: Mars/Pluto: Real work accomplishes real goals. Specific actions can go far in overhauling the executive areas, both personally & globally.
Balsamic Moon Phase
November 21 7:46pm EST
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
We release relationships. How would it look like if you release the need to zig when others zag? We release the areas of our life that feel like we are on a teeter totter. Up and down, up and down. What is the price we pay when we are always in the middle? Release.
11/24 Mercury retrogrades 20Sag07 2:19am (See Above)
11/24: Venus/Neptune: Joyful, fun, artistic, dynamic, creative. Loving.
November 25 1:09am EDT - Sagittarius New Moon –Solar Eclipse
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook