New Moon Articles by Tracy
Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
VIRGO New Moon 2008
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
*** ALL TIMES ARE PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME***
Virgo New Moon
7 Virgo 48
Sabian Symbol: First Dancing Instruction
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
Where is my life overly micromanaged? Is it serving me or am I going cuckoo with tasks that just clog up my day? This is the cycle to finally put a line in the sand and start planning for the life I really want and not the life I just ‘have’.
“Time to make time on my side”
Have you ever asked yourself, “Why are people late?” I mean really asked yourself? And I count myself in the crowd. I hate when I’m late. I used to be more forgiving of it when I was younger but the older I get the more conscientious I am of how I manage my time and other people’s time. And now it is even more important because we simply don’t have time for anything anymore. And to tell you the truth, it breaks my heart.
I am old enough to remember being an adult and having more relax time. I could return calls at my leisure. I could have long lunch with friends. I could have in depth phone calls and really catch up. Now I don’t have time to pee. Even the simplest things take up so much more time now. There are not enough people at any store to help me. So, just trying to buy something takes longer. When I try to take care of problems by calling someone at some company, I have to go through endless phone prompts on hideous phone trees. “Push 4 if you know your account number.” “No, I don’t know my account number, isn’t there someone there who can tell me?!!!”
In short, we are all frustrated by the lack of help and the lack of time. And this Virgo lunar cycle, many of us are going to process many frustrations involving time and calendars and miscommunication which will cost us…….drum roll….…more time and money. We will feel jerked around by people who do not value our time. And companies who don’t value our time. And god knows we will have little patience for politicians who do not address our time and money issues. This lunar cycle is going to be one of the clearest indicators as to how we want to live our life and future. If something comes up during this cycle and it is infuriating, many of us will catch our breaths and say, “Is this how I planned my life?” I predict it won’t be easy but the conclusions we make could overall help us.
“Tick Tock, Tick Tock, now it’s time for Saturn to talk”
This lunar cycle the Sun and the Moon are not alone. But unlike the previous new moons which have had friendly and fun Mercury and Venus conjunctions, this lunar cycle has a completely different energy. This lunar cycle has a conjunction with Saturn. Saturn is the dad planet, the task master, the planet of both responsibility and restraint. It is a conservative planet that likes limitations and restrictions. Saturn has been marching through Virgo since the fall of 2007 and in many ways Saturn is very comfortable in Virgo because both of them treasure “work”. Saturn is not a planet to take short cuts, it likes to tackle something from the bottom and work its way up and Virgo gets its self esteem from jobs and tasks. So, when you put these two together you can get a very proactive, focused energy that can tackle any issue that simply needs hard work and dedication.
This would be an ideal lunar cycle to join Jenny Craig. This would be the cycle to collect the stuff in your house that needs to be in someone else’s house and take it to Goodwill. A yard sale this cycle would be helpful. Clear the clutter during this lunar phase and you’ll feel the energy shift in your body. Or, if you already have a clutter free environment then declutter your calendar. Are you going nuts to meet this person or that person because you ‘should’. Take Saturn’s energy to conserve and say, “No, I’m too busy right now; I’ll have to plan to see you later in fall.”
If your boss is asking too much of you, then this would be the New Moon to lay out what you can and cannot accomplish in the allotted time. Do not waste their time suggesting you can accomplish something in a schedule when you know you can’t.
More on Saturn
To further make the point about the value of Saturn and this lunar cycle, let’s go over a little astro lesson. There are 29 degrees to any sign. The New Moon could have shown up at any one of those 29 degrees and at least 20 of those degrees would NOT be in aspect in to Saturn. But this new moon is taking place at the sweet spot where Saturn counts.
Curiously, there will be one more Virgo new moon while Saturn continues its trek through Virgo and that new moon in September 2009 will also have conjunction with Saturn. Clearly, the universe is asking all of us to take full advantage of Saturn on the Virgo lunar cycles. Now, will you be able to look at your calendar and unload tasks? Will you be able to get your diet together? Your hygiene? Your health? Are you tired of looking like a wreck? Are you tired of feeling like a wreck? Or are you tired of your scheduled driving you to the ground? Take this cycle to clear it out. If you don’t, you will probably find yourself going crazy. Because that is the other side to Virgo.
“I’m not crazy. I’m a virgo.”
If you know any Virgos then you know exactly what the sign is about. It is about details, it is about getting things exact, it is about showing up and being prompt. It is about crossing the ts and dotting the I’s. It is about micromanaging the world. And sure, we need it. There is so much sloppiness out there and it is costing all of us time, money and energy. Yep, a little Virgo in all of us would help our life a great deal.
But, there is another side to Virgo that is not helpful. Virgo can be so busy putting labels on boxes and putting it up on a shelf that in the frenzy they often box up their soul and put it right next to the Christmas Decorations in the garage. The problem is that if Virgo cannot see it, taste it, feel it, hear it---then in their mind, it must not exist. And the only way they make peace with the great unknown is by doing more work.
They put more things on their already taxed “TO DO” list. “If I just take care of this thing and that thing then I can have the time to try to make sense of the things I can’t make sense of.” It is that crazy thinking that drives so many Virgos to clog up their day with a ridiculous list of errands and tasks. “Just one more task completed and I’ll have mental salvation.”
And if you think, “Hey that’s not me.” Remember even if you are not a Virgo or have a personal planet in Virgo, you do have Virgo in your chart and this is the lunar cycle when it vibrates. So, everyone needs to ask, “Where am I micromanaging my world? And is it really serving me?” Or am I only doing it so I don’t go crazy?”
So, how does Virgo balance things like hope, love, spirit and a myriad of other things that may not have a material body but still exist? Well, Virgo is an Earth sign and if they are smart they will do something physical to help ground them. One of the best ways to get grounded or more earthbound is through exercise. Exercise is vital to all mutable signs (Gemini, Pisces, and Sagittarius) but especially to Virgo because their mental state is more fragile than they know. Because they are high functioning they don’t look like they are having a breakdown. But mentally they are shot. They can be up late at night unable to sleep, stresses weigh on them and they can’t cut themselves the space to breathe because they are so busy micromanaging the unmanageable.
And many of us will feel like a crazed Virgo. If you find yourself getting more and more wound up and you easily unleash on your family and friends and co-workers then you have no one to blame but yourself. Why haven’t you gone for a walk? Why haven’t you gone to the gym? Why haven’t you begun your day with a meditation?
And of course on the bigger picture, why are you still fat? Why are you addicted to caffeine? Why are you addicted to cigarettes? Why haven’t you taken care of your physical state? I could soften it for you and say, “I know you are busy and you just don’t have time” but that would not serve you and it does not serve Saturn. Saturn says, “What the eff is going on with my life that I can’t fix these issues? Why is my physical body not a valued asset to me?” Saturn is not amused that your DayRunner is keeping you from a healthy body and lifestyle.
Diss the schedule
Again, we have discussed this in many other lunar new moons but this moon perhaps more than others we are really going to bring home the problem is our schedule.
Many of us are going to find ourselves right in the middle of a project and we will say, “Why was this even on my docket?” Some of us will abandon it mid way and some of us will finish the project but we will vow never to get suckered into it again. Honestly, this is the cycle to cut out the bullshit that is in our daily schedule.
Many of us get a smug Mojo every time we put a check next to something on our “To DO” list. “Yipee, look how smart and clever I am that I took care of all that in my day. Aren’t I clever?!” Well, that is a good question. Are you clever? Is that thing on your list benefiting your life in some bigger way? Or is it just another task on your endless list of things to do that clogs up your day and keeps you from the big stuff you need and want to accomplish? I will say this with full Saturn in Virgo confidence---Knock it off.
Part of the reason why I am harping on you to really get your schedule together during the next 28 days and make sure you are not just unconsciously letting your calendar drive your life instead of you driving your calendar is because Jupiter is making a beautiful trine to the Sun, Moon and Saturn. This is a gift.
Jupiter is the bridging planet. It brings us from one land to another. In astrology it is a Middle planet which connects our personal world to the greater world of society. It is the planet of education. It is the planet where we learn about other lands and visit them. It is the traveling planet and above all it is the opportunity planet in our chart. So, here we have Jupiter in Capricorn saying to the Sun and Moon in Virgo, “Hey I know you love your calendar and your schedule, but I’m over here offering you this wonderful opportunity. Are you really going to skip a week in Paris because you have a condo association meeting on Thursday?---- God, how lame.” The good news is because Jupiter is a trine, which is by far an easier aspect than a square or opposition; you have this rare opportunity to look at how your Virgo traits, schedules, daily habits, health and work ethics may be hurting other opportunities. Don’t squander this opportunity to have other opportunities. See if something good comes your way.
Gentlemen, start your engines, Jupiter and Pluto turn direct
We have discussed Pluto for several cycles but let’s go over it one more time. Pluto has spent the last 13 years in Sagittarius then in January it moved out of Sag and into Capricorn where it trekked as far as 1 degree of Capricorn then in April it turned backwards for one more pass into the last couple degrees of Sag.
Now during this lunar cycle, Pluto will turn direct and take its final march towards Capricorn. And one day before Pluto makes this move, Jupiter which has been retrograde since May will also turn direct in the sign of Capricorn. This is a most auspicious transition. Jupiter which is always so abundant and often the most optimistic planet in the zodiac will be ready to tackle Capricorn’s somber nature. Tiny Tim and Ebenezer Scrooge make strange bedfellows but there is something that they both teach each other. This is Jupiter turning direct in Capricorn.
In terms of the economy this begins the tough period. I know it must seem like we are already in a tough spot but in truth we are not at the bottom. When Pluto moved back into Sag in the Spring it brought a certain amount of buoyancy to the economy which is partly responsbile why there have been some good days on the stock market. And of course Jupiter in Capricorn also has a bounce to it. But now that Pluto will be wrapping up its stay and heading for Cap, it is not going to take any hostages so those bouncy days on wall steet we have had in the last 6 months are about to flatten. Yes, Jupiter in Cap can help with some cushion but its own lesson is to provide encouragement and a mature luck. Which is the luck we make ourselves.
The fact that these two planets are doing this transition during the Virgo New Moon with a Saturn conjunction suggests the mature, wise, discreet and measured responses will be the smartest moves. And if you are busy running around with a crazy schedule then you will not benefit by the full value of the transition. Be measured in everything you do and everything that requires a commitment.
Expect sour numbers on the real estate and economic front, expect sales to be down. A world recession/depression is in front of us. Or perhaps it is already in effect and now we embrace it from a mature outlook. The greatest liberation is to know our limits and during the next 28 days many people, businesses and leaders will say, “I’m at my limit, this is the best I can give.” From there we will begin the long road to recovery. Remember Pluto is going to be in Capricorn for the next 18 years so it is a slow process.
And when all else fails, let’s add a Mercury retrograde to the mix
So, let’s look back for a moment. In January, Pluto crossed into Capricorn. And then a couple days later we had Mercury turn retrograde. The universe clearly felt that our brain needed to slow down so that it could catch up with the monumental change that comes when Pluto moves into a new sign. Now, we are at a similar situation although not as tight as back then. Jupiter will go direct in Capricorn, and then a few hours later, Pluto will turn direct in Sag. We will have about two weeks to process that energy and then Mercury will slow down and turn retrograde. Giving our mental state a chance to process the changes.
Of course that is the big picture aspect of a Mercury retrograde.
The inner workings are the usual pain in the ass-aspects. Communication glitches, computers break, cars need work. And because this retrograde is in the sign Libra be expecting some issues to come up with our relationships and partners. We may be tempted to look at our partners and say, “Are you with me or against me?” I’m not saying that is right or wrong but what I think is probably more to the center of it all is that there is a huge change taking place and we all feel it and we are uncertain and it makes us nervous. And if our partners look like they are not up for the change and are doing the same old thing the same old way we will feel like they are holding us back. Perhaps. But before you ditch anyone start to dig in and communicate during this retrograde and get into the nitty gritty about where you see your life going. Find out where they see their life going. Are you heading in the same direction? How can you get there together? Again, a sane schedule and calendar will give you the time and space to carefully weigh these issues. Between September 24 and October 15th process the information and see where you end up when Mercury goes direct in October. Then after it unwinds and goes direct you can make your decisions. Until then take this time to work out the ghosts in the machine.
We are in very auspicious times and this lunar cycle is perhaps the most auspicious of the moons. Look at your daily life? Where are you going? What is of real value and what is just killing time? Clear out the cluttered schedule and look at your partner and see where you need to head. If you were living during the great expansion period of the 1800’s where would you be heading? We are in that same sort of window now. Take Jupiter and Pluto and make them work with you. And if you can’t right now, then take the slowed down Mercury to process it all.
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on: Your schedule, your calendar, your diet, your hygiene. The things you do daily, do they work for you? Are you making the minutes in the day work for the life you want in the future?
September 3, 2008
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Balance. What information are we receiving that tells us it is time for balance? Where do we need input from a partner? How are we more of a reflection than a source? Question: Are the seeds we planted on new, fair and just?
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: Time to act again on our new moon seeds. Is it time to reach out and get some sage advice? Is there someone who is a mentor that can help? Is there someone who has more a world view that would inspire us? Sometimes it is important to see the trees and some times it is important to see the forest, now we are in the forest.
September 7, 2008
JUPITER GOES DIRECT
12 Cap 32
Sabian Symbol: A fire worshipper
(see earlier text in the article)
September 8, 2008
8:14 pm PDT
PLUTO GOES DIRECT
28 Sag 30
Sabian Symbol: A fat boy mowing the lawn
(see earlier text in the article)
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: Refining our circle. When we look around at the world that is our community, does it match the seeds we planted on new moon? When we connect with others are they in synch with our daily lives? Does our cyber world match our real life world? Or are we running around so much like a rat in a rat race that we have forgotten how to slow down and connect with our tribe of heart?
22 Pisces 54
Sabian symbol: spiritist phenomena
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Endings, letting things go. Finding closures and releasing. Are we scared about stuff? Where is our mystical side? Is it time to find our religion again(Even if it is just for a couple of days)? Our dreams may be a bit wacked , find your Inner Shrink and ask yourself, “Wow. What does that dream mean?” A trip to the spa may be needed, to help release the stuff that we don’t want hanging out in our psyche.
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Resources. Where are our resources? Is it time to get some advice on our resources? Is there a money manager we can talk to about our finances? What about other resources? Like time? Can we share our own resources? Is it time to barter with someone about something?
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: This is a similar third quarter moon to the one that we had last month. Once again we are looking at our ability to think. How are your thoughts? Do they match with the goals you made back on New Moon? Are they in alignment? What are you saying to people? Did you ask for abundance back at the beginning of the month but now all you keep talking about is how poor you are? Watch your mouth. Watch your thoughts. Take this time to act ‘as if’. It is your last push you can do on this lunar phase. You owe it to yourself to make sure your thoughts and words match your goals.
Sun enters Libra
This year get something really practical for your tired Libra. They just don’t have it in them to drive all over looking for it and they really want someone else to find this thing for them. Ask your Libra friend, “Can I be your partner and find it for you?” They may cry with joy.
Venus in Scorpio
Until October 15
22 Libra 49
Sabian Symbol: Chanticleer (rooster from Canterbury tales) (see: http://www.astrologyforthesoul.com/sabiansymbols/libra23.html
Focus on relationships and partnerships. Confusion with partners. How do we find balance in our life? Are we centered enough to know when we should go up or down? Is the teeter totter too out of whacked? How can we utilize the new moon’s conjunction with Saturn to see that we are responsible for this energy? It is not enough to blame others but to take responsibility for our part. And remember, “blame” is not the same word as “responsibility”.
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
Focus on: Release ego. Release your desire to be the “Big Shot”. Release any part of you that feels you are so special and different from everyone else that you can’t…fill in the blank. Release the ‘hero’ inside you. There is a new place for you to go where you can be whole and great and add something wonderful to the situation but you must first release the dirty little secret that you can’t do it because you are so special.
Libra New Moon September 29
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook