New Moon Articles by Tracy
New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
Aquarius New Moon 2013
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 28 day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? Look around you, is this the world you want? You may have worked hard for it but does it still fit you? Watch the lightning strikes surround you. They me be telling you where you need to head and don’t forget to be brilliant.
February 10, 2013
21 Aquarius 43
22º Aquarius (322): A RUG PLACED ON A FLOOR FOR CHILDREN TO PLAY ON
Sabian Symbol: http://www.amazon.com/Sabian-Symbols-Astrology-Symbol-Explained/dp/094335840X
Aquarius New Moon
After wrapping up Sagittarius & Capricorn we are now down to the final two lunar cycles of the zodiac and like the closing hours of a bar—this is when things get interesting.
With Aquarius the energy is light as air but as forceful as a tornado. It is a strong willed energy, not a wallflower that is pushed around easily. At their core they want two things. They either want to belong to a community of likeminded or they want to break down the established. And above all they will do things THEIR way.
When Aquarius gets fixated on a subject there is no stopping them and if you look at some of the Aquarius tribe you will see a them; Abraham Lincoln, Wolfgang Mozart, Oprah Winfrey, Thomas Edison, Rosa Parks do you see a theme? Or how about Glenn Beck, Dick Cheney, Ellen Degeneres, Philip Glass, Bill Maher and Sarah Palin…..the theme is there. They insist on doing their own thing and they attract passionate others to their cause, beliefs, opinions, skills or craft.
The symbol for Aquarius is the water bearer. Of course one might assume that Aquarius is a water sign but remember it is not a symbol of water rather it is the PERSON carrying the water vessel. Imagine in ancient days the water gatherer arriving with his or her vessels. Everyone would gather to get their water and would chat with each other, share the news, discuss the issues of the community similar to their modern contemporaries who gather around the Arrowhead dispenser. No surprise, Aquarius is a ‘thinking’ sign by virtue that it is an air sign and also because its ruling planet Uranus is a higher octave of Mercury. I know that is a lot of astro mumbo jumbo but what it means is that Mercury is the simple communication between you and me and the people around us, Uranus is the communication of the masses. Mercury rules letters and newspapers and Uranus rules computers, the Internet, TV, radio and Silicon Valley. In old cartoons where the character gets a brilliant idea we see a light bulb over their head. That image of a light bulb would also be a fair representation for Aquarius. There is genius around Aquarius and Uranus.
After Capricorn lunar cycle where we supported our place in the world, where we found our inner CEO, where we did hard work and were diligent to build up our place--after that cycle we now are in position to blow the whole dang thing up. Huh? In Aquarius we now can ask, where is there discontent? “I earned a ton of money but am I happy?” “I have invested so much time and energy into ____ but is it really what I want?” This is what we do in Aquarius, we question the world we built. And of course, the humanitarian in Aquarius makes us ask, “Who do I want to hang out with and can I make life better for all of us?” We think about the greater world, the community of choice.
At the same time we can also double down in our weirdness. Aquarius loves to be weird or unconventional, and as said, they like to do things their own way. Where they get in trouble is when they stick so hard to their opinion or belief at a disservice to their real life. Theories are nice but what does it bring you in a concrete manner? This is when Aquarius gets in the weeds.
On this new moon chart, the Sun and Moon are making a square with the two nodes. With the North Node in Scorpio there is a pulse out there that is speaking to all of us, “evolve or die”. Whether you admit it or not you are feeling the pressure to let go of some part of your life that has outlived its purpose. With South Node in Taurus, we have the skills, we have the ability to do the hard work to support the death and rebirth. We can find our way out of any difficult situation, if we use commitment and build a way out but we have to be willing to let go.
But this is when we are accessing the higher level of Scorpio and Taurus. The lower level of Scorpio and Taurus is ‘stuck’. Taurus can get lazy and Scorpio can get sneaky. And both signs can hold on and hold on and refuse to shift.
With the Sun and Moon in Aquarius activating both north node in Scorpio and South node in Taurus, the accent is on shaking things up. And not in a small way. Think lightening, think earthquake, or think of something small that later has a big effect. Remember Rosa Parks? A tired middle age African American lady on her way home from work who just didn’t want to give up her seat on the bus for the white man. That simple act started a movement. What seat are you not going to give up this lunar cycle? Will you get scared and try to hold on to your old life with a vice gripe (Scorpio)? Or will you stubbornly hang on because you don’t want to do the work (Taurus)? What lightening bolts hit you and tells you, “I gotta get on this?” Will you resist the urge to be lazy? Will you resist the urge to be sneaky?
Watch the thoughts that come to you during this cycle. In particular thoughts that speak to a better community, a life where you have people around you who step up for you or where you step up for them. Where is that community in your life? And if it is not in your life, why not? There is also genius in this Aquarius lunar cycle. What brilliant thoughts or ideas do you have that need you to put in some work (Taurus)? And what if your brilliance can support an evolution in you? It is interesting to think of Lincoln and Rosa Parks (again) they both felt a calling that evolved a whole nation.
Of course the other side of Aquarius is its own stubbornness. They can be committed to ideals and abstracts so much that they forget the ‘human’ in humanity. Or they can be so stuck in their beliefs and even if they are given a map that tells them the easiest way to improve their life, they will still stay stuck. In some ways they may be more stubborn than their pals Taurus and Scorpio. And of course, Aquarius’ ability to go rogue is legendary.
Watch for stubborn people and rogue people to be in the news. It is also interesting that there is a discussion in the United States among lawmakers about Drone strikes and the ethical ramifications. A thousand years of war have changed in our lifetime. And now we are deciding how this all fits in morally, theoretically and practically speaking, food for thought—and all very Aquarius.
Saturn in Scorpio
For a lunar cycle that is all about Aquarius we have a lot of Scorpio in the mix. Besides North node in Scorpio getting the rub from the new moon additionally Saturn in Scorpio will be turning retrograde on February 18 at 12 Scorpio. Saturn moved into Scorpio only last October, so we are just barely scratching the surface of this two and half year Saturn cycle. When Saturn transits a sign he brings maturity and conserves energy. For those of us who know our charts, we are well aware when we get a hard Saturn aspect. First we usually get bitch slapped then when it is over we are sober and wiser and can move from a new more mature place. During the Saturn retrograde we will be restructuring, reprioritizing and if we have been lacking direction, we can work to find our compass. The retrograde will last until July 7 so we have five months to find our way. And if we have been outsourcing our power or our own authority, Scorpio issues, during the retrograde we should now dig in and find our own worth.
Of course secrecy and spying is also very much in synch with Scorpio and probably some of us will feel like we are spy versus spy during the next few months. Perhaps a little personal espionage is in order. But if we hang out in the dark shadowy world most of the time, do not be surprised if Saturn transits brings down the hammer. Remember at its core, Scorpio imparts the value of death and rebirth. You can’t hide in the shadows forever.
Saturn will turn direct in July at 6 degrees of Scorpio so if you know your chart and know that you have planets between 6 and 12 degrees of Scorpio, Taurus, Leo and Aquarius there will be tension. But even if it stings or gets rough, hang in there. And if you are really stuck, find a therapist, have good sex or find your inner spy.
Speaking of retrogrades; we also have Mercury retrograde in this lunar cycle.
Mercury stations retrograde on February 23 at 20 degrees of Pisces. It will be retrograde until March 17 when it turns direct at 6 degrees of Pisces.
The shadow period for Mercury retrograde starts on Feb 9th and goes until March 31st. We should not be surprised if some stuff comes up between Feb 9th and the 17th then gets revisited between the 17th and March 31st.
With Mercury retrograde in Pisces, we will double down in confusion. Absolutely someone will get something really important wrong. “I thought”, “I believed”, “I understood”…. Whatever it was…will be wrong. Seriously, just expect the wrong information to be disseminated by others or by you. Double check ANYTHING that is important. At the same time, Mercury in Pisces retrograde brings up spirituality. Many people will find the power of prayer. Or they will find their spirituality tested. Faith is a verb and especially so during a Pisces Mercury retrograde.
It is interesting that this Mercury retrograde is coming up during a lunar cycle where we are working out our resources (north node in Scorpio), our brilliance (Aquarius lunar cycle) and letting go in order to evolve (Saturn in Scorpio)—perhaps we need our minds to shut down a bit and just get quiet and tune in. Pisces gets information viscerally. It feels its way through any situation. Mercury in Pisces is not comfortable playing all its cards. It is not transparent in part because it figures things out from a way that it can’t explain. And also in part because it can be deceitful. It does not like the light shined on it. We should expect some kind of deceit to come out in the news. Especially after Saturn in Spyland Scorpio turns retrograde.
Mars and Jupiter at war
On the New Moon, Mars in Pisces is square to Jupiter in Gemini. Yuck. Mars in Pisces is confused tactics. Jupiter in Gemini is high rhetoric. I was intrigued this week as Mars builds towards his square with Jupiter in Gemini that a former police officer (Mars) in Los Angeles has killed and threatened to kill people involved in his job loss at the Los Angeles Police Department. Before he left on his killing spree he put up a manifesto on his website (Jupiter in Gemini) about everything that had been done wrong to him (Scorpio & Taurus nodes) and he mailed news reporter Anderson Cooper a packet of information (More Jupiter in Gemini). In the confusion of the manhunt to get him innocent people were shot by police who thought they were him. Very sad. A crazy warrior with a manifesto is not limited to this jerk in Los Angeles. Keep your antenna up and keep your distance from the crazies.
In Conclusion: As we know there is a conflict between Uranus and Pluto between now and 2015. They are pushing on us to find our inner evolution versus our inner revolution. They are not the same. As we find our way in the world and find our community, we should listen to the Aquarius lunar cycle for hints of breakthroughs and breakouts. Yes, we might look rebellious but maybe that is what we need. For 28 days find your brilliance, find your ability to connect with others in meaningful ways. Be brave and look at your world and assess it boldly, “Is this my future?” If it is not, put up your lightening rod and take the zap. It might be exact thing you need. I know you are brilliant maybe you just need to be reminded.
The 8 phases
New Moon Phase
Feb 10 2:20am EST
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: Breaking out of ruts. Getting fresh ideas. Stoking the idea fire. Pushing yourself to improve your community. Be willing to be a rebel. A little bit rogue is okay.
2/10: Mars/Jupiter: Zealotry is high, opinions are higher, warrior energy is up! Crazies are out. Tread carefully.
2/11: Venus/Saturn: A tough money aspect. A tough love aspect. Pressure to get real. Anything that feels light and frothy and not of substance will be frowned upon.
2/12: Mercury/Pluto: Mental overhaul. Relief as new creative thinking takes place
2/12: Mercury/Saturn: Great aspect for business. Great aspect to connect to people in authority.
Crescent Moon Phase
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What information are you receiving that speaks to your independence? What are you hearing that supports you breaking out and doing your own thing? What speaks to you looking out on the horizon and making your own way?
2/15: Mars/Pluto: Inspired actions, regenerative actions, empowerment.
2/16: Mars/Saturn: Hard work brings big results. Moving through hurdles.
First Quarter Moon
February 17 330 pm EST
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions are you taking that are practical? What actions are you taking that make you feel grounded? How can you support the seeds you planted on new moon with good old fashion hard work?
2/18: Saturn station retrograde 11 Sc 32 (See above)
2/18: Sun enters Pisces: Take your Pisces friend to a foot spa and give them itunes.
2/21: Sun/Neptune: Highly inspired. Art, humanitarian, spirituality go far.
Feb 21 6:44pm EST 22
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
What are you figuring out that speaks to family? How are you processing your emotions? How are you looking at your roots in a new way? What can you take from your roots that speaks to your health? Is it on the mark or off?
2/23 Mercury stations retrograde 19 Pisces 52 (SEE ABOVE)
Full Moon Phase
February 25 3:26pm EST
7 Virgo 24
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: What are the details telling you? What did you almost forget? How are missing the trees when you look at the forest? How is your health? How are finding balance with your daily life?
See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
2/25: Venus in Pisces
2/25: Sun/Jupiter: Extreme opinions, full of one self. Find humility.
2/25: Mercury/Mars: Sharp tongues. Precise thinking. Reviewing mistakes and coming up with exacting solutions.
2/28: Venus/Neptune: Beauty, mysticism, art, creativity inspire. Intuition is high.
March 1, 5:37am EST
Disseminating Moon Phase
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are you sharing your partnership information? How are sharing balance? How are you sharing information that connects with people in a balanced way? How are sharing the ability to negotiate?
3/1: Sun/Pluto: Shedding skin, accent on evolution. Creativity for survival.
3/1: Sun/Saturn: Focused and determined energy. No mountain is too high. No nonsense.
3 4: Sun/Mercury: Productive ideas and thoughts, inspired, energized from unworldly places.
3 4: Venus/Jupiter: Over indulgence in love and money. Values are stretched. Opinions about love and money could be over the top.
Last Quarter Moon Phase
March 4, 4:53p EST
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: What actions can you do that bridge you to others? What actions can you do that expand your world? What actions can you take that support your philiosphy? What is teaching you about the seeds you planted?
3/6: Highly energized day with a lot of lunar aspects and these planet aspects: inc
Venus/ Pluto: Resources are inspired. Going back to the well and finding new opportunities. Love & money are highlighted.
Venus/Saturn: Hard work brings elevated results in love & Money.
Mercury/Venus: Thinking about values, creativity, and inspired.
3/7: Mercury/Saturn: Thoughts are straight and clear. No nonsense solutions are found. Building upon ideas towards significant results.
3/7: Mercury/Pluto: Highly creative thoughts, inspired and productive. Finding solutions.
3/8: Saturn/Pluto: Hard work and energy, authentic solutions that inspire a new place in the world.
Balsamic Moon Phase
March 8 2:57am EST
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our likeminded group. Familiarity breeds contempt. let go of being a rebel. It is old.
3/9 Mercury/Jupiter: Rhetoric again. Stretching the truth. Big opinions may be misguided and not necessarily honest.
3/10: Daylight Savings time begins in United States. One hour ahead.
PISCES NEW MOON MARCH 11, 3:51PM
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook