New Moon Articles by Tracy
Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
Sagittarius New Moon 2008
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
*** ALL TIMES ARE PACIFIC STANDARD TIME***
This article is posted
November 27, 2008
5 Sag 49
Sabian Symbol: A game of Cricket
Key word: Sportsmanship
“When positive, the degree is exceptional competency in crisis and when negative, false pretense to personal excellence.”
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
For twenty eight days you have the opportunity to look off in the future for new directions, new lands to conquer, new roads to follow and new actions which will take you to the promise land. Of course, “promise” as defined by you.
A High Octane Vision
As always, in a new moon, The Sun and the Moon are in conjunction which means they are on top of each other –however with this new moon there is an extra perk--on top of the Sun and Moon are Mercury and Mars. That’s quite a party. What this means in broad strokes is that the Sun, our identity, the Moon, our emotions, Mercury, our brains and Mars, our warrior are all united in visionary Sag. At first glance, it might not seem like a big deal having Mars and Mercury on top of the Sun and Moon. But if you step back and widen the lens you will see it is quite significant.
For the last fourteen years, Pluto, arguably the most powerful planet in the zodiac, has been slogging through Sagittarius causing as much mayhem (some of it subterranean) as possible. But now it has moved out of Sag and into the austere, reserved, cautious Capricorn. What makes this curious is that the move by Pluto happened about fifteen hours before the Sag New Moon. And, not to be outdone by mighty Pluto, Uranus also made a significant move by switching from retrograde to a direct motion less than One hour before the New Moon. In my book, to have these two powerful shifts occur before the Sag Moon is downright auspicious.
Remember, Pluto could have made its final move from Sag into Cap on any date of the year. It could have happened in May, perhaps the crescent cycle of Taurus. Or it could have happened on the first quarter of Virgo. But no, Pluto made the move out of Sag during the balsamic phase of Scorpio just a few hours before the SAG NEW MOON! It almost felt like Sag, no longer burdened by Pluto, is gifted with the New Moon conjunct Mars and Mercury as if to say, “Hey the old ball and chain has finally left my life, Let’s party!”
Of course, the curious thing is that part of the problem with Sag for all these years is that Pluto has exaggerated Sag’s bad tendencies which includes, too much focus on wealth (not abundance), too much ‘bigger is better’, too much religion, too many steroids, too many prejudgments and frankly too much partying. When it is all said and done we will look back at the last dozen years and say, too much of “too much”.
When Sag is being bad, it is wildly prejudiced and opinionated and will definitely cut off its nose to spite its face, it can have a hideous tendency towards self entitlement and religious zealotry. Sound familiar? Sound like the last fourteen years?
But now that Pluto has left the building, we actually might be able to call upon the nicer side of Sag. The part of Sag that can laugh off troubles and persevere. The part of Sag that can dust itself off and say, “This too will pass, let’s get on with it.” The part of Sag that can look off into the horizon at the new landscape and claim a new path and a new direction. Remember, a Sag heart, is the heart of an adventurer, there is always something new that needs to be found, a new thought, a new way, a new chance. Sag knows that there is a bigger truth than any small effect. Read that twice.
And here we are, Pluto has left Sag and the Universe rewards us with Mars and Mercury and Sun and Moon in Sag as if to say, “Now let Sag really help you figure out a vision for your life.”
Added to this soup, is groggy Uranus who only just switched direction from retrograde to direct a couple minutes earlier. And he is saying, “Hey, if you give me a couple days I can also help you with that vision-thing”. “It might be a ruckus and rebellious help but I will show up.”
Expect some creativity and ingenuity to creep into your consciousness. And yes, you might even have visions of revolting from someone, some thing or some idea that just no longer serves you. This is the gift of Uranus going direct and Pluto no longer throwing around volcanic dust in Sag’s eye. Change and Vision are the key words.
Look around you for the next twenty eight days and don’t be surprised if you see a vision of the new you. Where will you be? What will you be doing? Who will be with you? Even if you don’t know what you are going to be doing-exactly, you may get a hint of a vision. It is a bit like waking up one day knowing you want Mexican Food for lunch. You might not know if you are going to order a taco or a burrito you just know you want Mexican food. The same can be said for this lunar phase. Where are you being prompted? Que Pasa?
Yes, Saturn and Uranus are still a pain in the Uranus
The high octane of Mars and Mercury in Sag is perfect for all of us feeling beaten down by Pluto’s wreckage. Additionally, we are also feeling the pinch of Saturn in Virgo opposing Uranus in Pisces. Yes, they were exact on November 4th but they are still in opposition and are digging in with one another and will be for some time.
But now Uranus is direct and it is going to have a few sharp words for Saturn. Expect some radical changes to be offered both in the news and perhaps in your personal life. I know I sound like a broken record but remember we are ALL in this together. And when I say ALL I mean ALL. Not just Americans. Not just middle class, not just poor, not just rich, every human on this planet is between a rock and a hard place. This is Saturn in Virgo opposing Uranus in Pisces. We all want change but in order to have it, we need structure and stick-to-itness. Sure, we want to throw out the playbook and start fresh. But you can’t do that unless you really put your money where your mouth is. If you want to unload your career, great. But what is that going to look like? What will you do? Have you thought about it, really? Now is the time to get the plan together because if Saturn in Virgo is about anything it is about plotting and planning. This is a strong suit of this aspect. But don’t come up with a solution that only rescues your status quo. Any solutions must change your life in significant ways, because Uranus demands change and it won’t let you hide out with Saturn. Meaning, if you are desperately trying to save something that is very familiar and very old school then you should expect Uranus to throw a huge monkey wrench into your plans. Seriously, those plans could disappear before your eyes. But if instead you are planning on a way to restructure your life so that you can have new opportunities, new ways of connecting, new ways of finding order while shedding your old skin, then you will be working the opposition to full benefit. And if you don’t know what I am talking about and it all sounds fuzzy, then I recommend you do the thing I asked back in September. Clear your schedule of nonsense!
Clear out the nonsense
Many of us may still be running around like we have ADDHD and too much caffeine. Stop it, please! Take a big breath. Clear your calendar. Say “No” to stuff. This is Saturn in Virgo. Remember Virgo is daily activities, it is our calendar. Saturn is marching through the sign demanding we clear the clutter. Not just the physical nonsense in our house but the clutter of our schedules. It is not too late to start the process. I promise you, if you can start managing your schedule you will have some real time available so you can start envisioning your life the way you want it to be and where you need to go. Especially now, during Sag lunar cycle. This is all part and parcel of the dance we are doing with Saturn and Uranus.
Of course, you are not going to make over your whole life on this twenty eight day cycle, god no! And that is not what Sag is asking you to do. But the beauty of Sag is it knows how to inspire you. First thing you can do for inspiration is to look at things differently. Look at your world like you are a foreigner (there’s a Sag word) what does your life look like in that context? Or consider educating yourself. Yes, it could literally mean consider going back to school but it also could mean that you finally take the time to Google something you have wondered about for a long time. Make it important, something that you have always wondered about, “Gee, I wonder if I can afford a Pinkberry franchise?” Well, maybe frozen yogurt is not exactly what you had in mind, but still there is something you have pondered about for your life. Take this lunar cycle to get more information. Remember you are just looking off in the horizon for some information. No one is asking you to commit to anything, you are just on a exploratory search.
A real Christmas Present
Usually during this time of year it is difficult to pick up on the nuances of a lunar cycle. Face it, this time of year our attention has huge energy sucks -- Shopping for Christmas presents, holiday drinks with friends, racing off to important parties. Truly, our calendars are squished and squashed like a crammed subway car. With all these activities it makes it hard to get a read on the moon. But this year will be different. Now, sure I am jaundiced because I am a Sag and I am simply ‘over’ Pluto injecting steroids in the Holiday Season but I believe we will feel the real meaning of a Sag lunar cycle this year. Not just because Pluto has left the building but also because Venus and Jupiter will be making a conjunction in Capricorn. And when Venus and Jupiter get together they usually yell out, “Let the good times roll!” They are ready to get a groove on as soon as they lock eyes with one another. But this year, they are connecting in the sign Capricorn. And as we have discussed, Cap is about hard work, discipline, conservative tendencies. Not exactly, lampshades on the head partying. But it does inspire hard work among lovers and under a Sag lunar cycle it does attract lovers with similar visions. Expect the news to be filled with couples and partners who share their resources in a prudent and practical way and how it expands their world. President Carter and his wife Roseyln feel like the embodiment of this Jupiter/ Venus aspect. I am not saying that we are all going to build a Habitat For Humanity House but we certainly are going to be attracted to couples who work hard for something real and concrete. Gone are the fluffy celebs who look good in an outfit. Expect news of more weight to catch your eye. And expect yourself to turn to your own partner and say, “Where are our goals? And what can we do to accomplish them?”
Hurray! A mentor!
Added to the mix of the Jupiter/Venus conjunction in Capricorn, the two of them are also making a glorious trine to Saturn in Virgo.
Yes, this supports creativity with hard results, visions that can be accomplish. Yes, investments made now could have better results than anything you have made in the previous years. This is all good in the hood. But there is also another potential perk to these aspects with Saturn and Capricorn. There could be a mentor wandering into your life. Let’s face it, sometimes we are just so tired of having to figure out everything by ourselves. Wouldn’t it be nice to go up to someone wise and say, “Hey, do you have a minute?” Well, this is probably THE lunar cycle for some sage wisdom to come your way. Or perhaps you will go up to a person who you think gets it. Knows their stuff. After all, Sag loves a good teacher and Capricorn loves Respect and wisdom. Between the Sag lunar cycle, all the aspects with Venus and Saturn and Jupiter and of course Pluto in Cap, we are going to be wildly attracted to people who ‘walk their talk’, “know their shit” get results and have NO PRETENSE. These are the people we are going to seek advice. And it is coming at the right time. Be open to seeing such a person in your life. You do not have to turn to them all the time for the rest of your life just reach out and ask for some wisdom at least now. You deserve the help.
December 22—Tick Tock, karma clock is dinging
Crack any basic astrology book and they will tell you that Capricorn and Saturn are the Karma sign and planet. Where ever Saturn is located in your chart is usually an area that has more importance to you but in a weird twisted way. You see it is actually where we feel our most insecure. So insecure that you actually may even talk about it with people. It is a weak spot. But out of that weakness you build and build upon it. Kind of like an athlete with an atrophied leg. He’ll exercise it, put weights on it, push it and stretch it so much that it will become his strongest asset. Well, that is Saturn and Capricorn. As we have already discussed, Saturn is in opposition to Uranus and so you know Uranus is pointing out our issues to us, “Hey, what’s going on with that skinny leg?” And at the same time, Pluto in Capricorn is also pointing out our weakness. “Hey, how long have you been walking around with limp? Between the two of them we are really learning what the hell we need to fix. And yes, it might hurt but why don’t you just cut to the chase and tell yourself, “Gee, I know this is a bitch, but I planned this lifetime to deal with it, so as god as my witness I will take care of it now and I’ll stop bitching about it. This is my karma.” Why am I talking so much about Cap in this Sag cycle? Because it is during Sag lunar cycle, that Pluto is going to conjuct the Sun in Cap for the first time. On December 22 the two of them will join up for the first time which will continue once a year until 2023. So, if you want to get the flavor of what needs your attention, watch and see if anything comes up around that date. It might not be anything dramatic, it could be subterranean, but see if you get a vibe on it. And if you do, don’t dismiss it! Take note, it will probably be important later.
“I’m old hear me roar!”
One last thing. Now that Pluto has moved into Cap we are looking to our elders and longing for an embrace. First of all, 50 has never been so chic. Goodbye collagen and hello laugh lines. Those faces that have not been afraid to smile, cry or laugh and all of their lines are going to be a welcomed sight for those of us who are looking for wisdom. Pluto in Cap says “Celebrate the elderly.” And look how perfectly it is timed that Barack Obama is our new president. Or as The Onion said, “Black Man gets Nation’s worst job” However, it is not Barack’s race that needs our attention what is clearly of interest to this astrologer is that Barack is probably going to be the first president to have his elderly mother in law move into the White House since Harry Truman. We have not had a First Mother In Law in years. She will be there to help with the children in her role as senior advisor to The First daughters. This is such a rare treat. Now days elder parents are put out of sight and out of mind. Some condo way off in some far away state. Or some retirement community where there are no children. We have been marginalizing the older community for years. But now, we will all be in wonderment of this elderly woman on Pennsylvania Avenue. And she is not just there for show, she is doing the work. She will be of value. How perfectly Pluto in Cap. So, what are you going to do with this information? Run out and dust off your own mom and give her a job in your life. Well, don’t go crazy. But maybe you will find another elder who will be a godsend to you. As the times get rougher, and they will, consider turning to a senior.
And to my friends in America. Happy Thanksgiving. Find something to be thankful for an your life will improve.
November 27, 2008
8:54 am PST
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Added influence on New:
Nov 28 Venus sextile Uranus (love and sparks, and love of sparks)
Nov 28 Mercury Conjunct Mars (watch your tongue or pay later)
Nov 28 Sun semisquare Jupiter (Too much indulgence, too much ego)
Nov 29 Venus Trine Saturn (great time to strengthen a relationship)
Nov 1 Venus conjunct Jupiter (expand your resources, expand love)
December 1 2008
12:41 pm PDT
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Added influences on Crescent
Dec 3: Sun sextile North Node (Helpful fate- kismet)
Dec 4: Mercury square Uranus (Intense thoughts that are perhaps too rebellious)
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Dec 5 Sun conjunct Mars (Spirited, warrior, Zealous)
Dec 6 Mercury Square Saturn (angry, cynical thinking may come up but not necessarily needs to be shared)
Dec 6 Mercury sextile Neptune (the mind can find wisdom and spirit in unlikely places)
Venus enters Aquarius
3:27 am PST
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Special influence on Gibbous:
Dec 9 : Venus Semi Square Mars (Watch the snarky tone with your lover!)
Dec 10: Sun square Uranus (Warning! Watch the tendency to be a rebel without a cause. Slow down take a breath and deal with anything rough as measured as you can.)
Dec 11: Mars square Uranus (Warning! Don’t be a hot head, and once again, the rebel without a cause issue is up. Take a breath, wait until another date to deal with hideous stuff) Put the phone machine on!
Mercury enters Capricorn
21 Gemini 02
Sabian Symbol: Barn Dance
“When positive, the degree is an ability to plunge into major and rewarding experiences without the least self reservation, and when negative, a dependence on superficialities for self satisfaction and on petty indulgences for self assurance.”
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Our communication is up for change. Are we sounding like a know it all? If it is bugging you, just say, “Hmm, I don’t know.” Be lighter in touch. Reach out to your siblings or friends who are like siblings. Take a look at your neighborhood. Give yourself the gift of some nonsense television. Get lost in the silly. You need to know how to access light energy because your brain is compelled to think out new ways of resource. Your brain may feel exhausted. You will also need to access the light and frivolous because if you go for the serious, it will be SOOOO serious. Be responsible with our thoughts!
Special influence on Full phase
Dec 12: Mercury conjunct Pluto (Watch your mouth! Loose lips sink ships)
Dec 12: Sun Square Saturn (Responsibility with your vision)
Dec 13: Sun sextile Neptune (Inspired from the heavens comes in small ways)
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Added influence on Disseminating Phase.
Dec 15: Mars Square Saturn (feels like you can’t get anything done…be patient you just need to slow down for a minute but it will work out)
Dec 16: Mars sextile Neptune (inspired actions!)
Dec 16: Mercury semi square Neptune (perhaps a white lie or two fall into your lap)
Dec 16: Venus semi square Sun (watch the wallet!)
Dec 17: Venus conjunct North Node (love and lovers can be very profound. Resources come in through destiny’s door)
Dec 17: sun semi square north node (Stressed by the knowingness of what needs to be done—responsibilty is such a pain in the ass.)
2:30 am PST
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Special influence on third quarter moon
Dec 21: Venus semisquare Pluto (“oh, shit, will my partner and lover have it in him and her to do the stuff we have to do?” I gotta talk to him/her.
Dec 22: Sun conjunct Pluto (What do I have to deal with for the next 15 years? Let’s see what comes up today.”
Sun enters Capricorn
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
Special influence on Balsamic Phase
Dec 24: Mercury sextile Uranus (yeah, a fun thought will be so helpful)
Dec 26: Mercury trine Saturn (and I will be able to use my mind to build what I gotta build)
Dec 26: Venus Quincunx Saturn (shit, there goes the wallet again!
Dec 26: Moon conjunct Pluto (emotions are strong and big. Doesn’t mean they are right. They are just big)
Mars enters Capricorn
Capricorn New Moon December 27 4:22am
6 Cap 08
Sabian symbol: Two fairies on a moonlit night
When Positive the degree is transforming sensitivity or a healing imagination and when negative a senseless retreat into make-believe.”
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook