New Moon Articles by Tracy
Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
Gemini NEW MOON 2017
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 29-day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 29-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 29 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? Where do you need to be flexible? Where do you need to get out there and mix it up? Where do you need to be adaptable? And can you do it to find your valuable-ness?
A Revolutionary Magazine Asking For Action
Gemini New Moon
Welcome to our third Supermoon in a row. As we discussed last month, Supermoons (coined by astrologer Richard Nolle in 1979) mark a full or new moon that is close to earth. According to Nolle, there is a little extra gusto to these moons. And Nolle has found a tie in with earthquakes. This Gemini New Moon is the closest Supermoon of the six we are having this year.
26 April 2017 – New Moon Super Moon
26 May 2017 – New Moon Super Moon (Closest Moon of the Year)
24 June 2017 – New Moon Super Moon
23 July 2017 – New Moon Super Moon
4 November 2017 – Full Moon Super Moon
4 December 2017 – Full Moon Super Moon
You can read more about them at the link below. http://www.universallifetools.com/2017/01/super-moons-meaning-spiritual-micro-moons-2017/
After a Taurus cycle we are ready to lighten up and that’s why God in his infinite wisdom gave us Gemini. Gosh, we love Gemini for their smartness and cleverness and keen sense of humor. And more than anything we just love getting some fresh air in our thinking. For that we thank Gemini.
In Taurus we got down deep in the ground and started building something from the ground up. It felt good to get our hands dirty and work for 29 days. Now in Gemini we get light. We dust ourselves off and we walk around. We mix it up with others. We observe stuff and ask questions. Gemini is a smart sign. Perhaps too smart for its own good but it is smart. And it is all about connecting with others and communicating and reaching out. Remember, Gemini is the first dual sign of the zodiac (Sag & Pisces are the other two) there are two parts to Gemini, a twin and his partner. Like twins in utero where little hands grasp one another, Gemini is always reaching out. What does that mean metaphorically? Gemini needs feedback. Gemini needs answers to questions. Gemini will share his POV to you and then want to hear your POV and don’t be surprised if Gemini changes his POV after talking to you. That’s the dual. The twin needs feedback. During this cycle we reach out to others, “Hey, do you know ____?” “What’s going on with ____?” “What’s the deal with ____?” This is Gemini’s gift to the world, curiosity.
It is important to note that the icky side of Gemini could also show up during 29 days. Lies. Saying one thing to one person and another thing to another. Gossip that is not helpful. But if you are smart you will know what sounds real and disregard the rest.
For 28 days our curiosity will be up. We will be asking questions. We will be reaching out to others for their thoughts. We will be light on our feet. We will be flexible. In short, we will be adaptable.
Is being adaptable important? Yes. Ask Charles Darwin.
Venus & Pluto
What is the focus on this Gemini New Moon chart? The Sun and Moon don’t have strong aspects besides their conjunction except for a wide trine to Jupiter in Libra, which is supportive for reaching out to others who could act like partners. We may find ourselves working with a variety (Gemini) of people in a one on one (Libra) way. We could experience many mini relationships for 29 days. We will hear theories and beliefs (Jupiter) from others that pique our curiosity and interest. In short we open up to new ways. This is a fun bright spot in the Gemini New Moon Chart.
However, we must put that bright spot and the chart into a bigger context and in this case it is in a harsh aspect between Venus and Pluto. At the end of the Taurus cycle at 12:21 EDT on March 25, Venus forms a square with Pluto. This is NO day in the country aspect for Venus. Ah, no.
In short, it is like Venus is driving a red car (Aries) and getting hit by a government utility truck (Capricorn) and after the EMS comes out to help and people gather to assist, three hours later we get a New Moon. Love the new moon. Love that the new moon has a nice aspect with Jupiter but Venus says, “Really you bring this good news as I’m trying to recover over here? Thanks for the good stuff but man I don’t know if I can even process it.” That’s the negative take on the aspect and the chart but I invite all of us to go a little deeper.
The Venus Pluto aspect technically is in the balsamic phase given it is three hours before the new, so there is something inherent that will come up that needs to be RELEASED before the New Moon. It probably has something to do with feeling valued or not valued. Remember-- Venus is only the planet of love and money because Venus rules values and we use love and money as expression of value. Beauty also, by the way is another venus value. If our money is crap we shake our fist at bosses or spouses or god above…”why don’t you value me?” And then there is self-value. How are we valuing self? Do we take crap because we don’t value ourselves more? Venus in Aries loves to be independent but it also needs to be valued for that independence. Pluto in Capricorn likes to keep the status quo and does not value or honor independence especially if it goes against traditional hierarchies. Where are you feeling stuck between the traditional status quo and going it alone or breaking out? Where are you feeling like you need to break free (Aries) but at the same time feel so many responsibilities (Cap)? What do you value (Venus) and what needs to be transformed (Pluto)? How are you stuck? Or blocked? The square speaks to something feeling stagnate. Now in that blackness, in that stagnation and dare I say perhaps in that very depressed feeling---we get the New Moon filled with curiosity and a willingness to reach out.
The answer to healing the blocked energy is your ability to be flexible and adaptable and get some feedback—all Gemini. Communication will heal. Not just talking on May 25th. But the whole 29 days. Talk with others, often. Gemini knows how to be clever and observant. You will see people or situations that seem smart and you will wonder how you can utilize that smartness. This is the power of Gemini. However, a word of warning. Gemini for all its brilliance and cleverness can out think its heart. There can be a genuine emotional fear or hope that Gemini will just deny or say, “I’m fine with ____” and in reality they are not fine with it. Or specifically the heart is not fine with it. Avoid being shallow. Go deeper. Bridge the heart and the mind and use the gift of Gemini’s light touch to get you to a meaningful solution to any bumps about self worth that may be up. It’s time to fix it. Why? Let’s go back to Jupiter.
Jupiter Direct: No Small Deal
On June 9 at 10:02am EDT Jupiter turns direct at 13 Libra 12. How interesting we have a Jupiter aspect with the Sun/Moon chart and then during the 29-day cycle Jupiter turns direct. Once Jupiter turns direct it will be wrapping up its stay in Libra where it will move into Scorpio this October and will not return to Libra for a dozen years. Hmm? Let’s do the math. Do you think the following is a coincidence?
Venus the ruling planet of Libra gets into a bitch slap with Pluto a few hours before Gemini New Moon. Jupiter the planet of expansion and bridging & learning is in the sign Libra and makes a wide trine with the Sun & Moon in Gemini New Moon chart. Gemini the sign of communication and getting data and information and reaching out will be pronounced for 29 days. Jupiter turns direct in Libra the sign of relationships ruled by Venus who is stinging from the interaction with Pluto who is demanding transformation and letting go which technically happened in the balsamic phase of Taurus which is the letting go phase. That is a lot of astrological data to throw at you but you should see a theme. Any yuck that comes up that speaks to love and money and values (Venus) and relationships (Libra) should be processed with Gemini skills and curiosity and feedback so that we can get our relationships (Libra) figured out before Jupiter leaves Libra the sign of relationships in October and will not return in 12 years. And for a little extra juju, Jupiter will be turning direct during the Sagittarius Full moon and yes, yes, yes Sag’s ruling planet is Jupiter! That’s a lot of astro mumbo jumbo—I know but trust me, the Universe means business.
The Universe is pushing us to get on with it and expand our relationships and build new roads or build new relationship skills. Jupiter turned retrograde back in February. Perhaps during the retrograde (Feb 6 to June 9th ) we have had thoughts about relationships that are frankly ‘off’. For example did some thoughts come up like: “I will never find anyone” “I am not good enough to have someone who treats me better.” “I’m broken and this is the best I can have” “Why is God punishing my heart?” “I’m too old, I’m never meeting anyone” Or what about your ability to find balance in your life, what misguided thoughts have come up about that since the retrograde? Or any other thoughts that are yucky and righteous (Jupiter) and if you are unclear what is righteous, where do you think you know it all in your relationship and finding balance? You may be wrong.
And for those of you who are doing the bad, bad, bad part of Libra, for the last 9 months, which is not making a decision and sitting on the fence about something connected to relationships, partners or finding balance. Well, let’s see if you can finally come to some sort of resolution between now and October. Or of course you can let Jupiter just move into Scorpio. Scorpio always knows how to find the black and white answer in swirling mess of grey. There will be a ruthlessness in October. Just sayin’
On June 16 Neptune turns retrograde at 14 Pisces. Neptune is our antenna. It is goes high up and gets signals from the Universe. It is our intuition it is our mystical it is also our religious but not the standing in line to get a wafer or reading the Torah. It is that other part of religion that speaks to something greater than us where we see or hear a response from the universe. Or simply are willing to ask for an answer from the Universe—that is Neptune.
Neptune spends half of the year going backwards and in the sign Pisces, Neptune LOVES going backwards. “Oh, let me percolate on something mystical for six months. Let me be unsure of what I am unsure about for half a year. Let me be fuzzy. Oh, that feels so good.” Watch your intuition between now and November 22 when Neptune goes direct. Neptune’s journey in Pisces is speaking to our guts. Our antenna may pick up on something; we may be unsure and then we learn later why our gut rang. That skill of hearing the gut is what we need to fine tune during retrograde period.
On a global note, the last time Neptune was in Pisces was in 1848 and most of the 1850s. I live in California and know the state’s history so I am well aware of that cycle since gold was discovered in California in 1849. If gold had been discovered one year earlier I would be speaking Spanish to you right now. Mexico would never have given up Texas or California in the Mexico war with the USA. There is something about lost opportunities with Neptune in Pisces and at the same time huge opportunities for others. It was not only people from all corners of America who came to San Francisco after gold was discovered but from all points of world. Thank you, Italy and France because you left us your wine. Now here we are at the halfway point of Neptune in Pisces and we can all observe where people are moving and being motivated by a new ‘gold’. Is it an actual precious metal? Or is it a person with a golden tongue? Is it something in their heart that leads them to better opportunities whether they are real or not? Let’s watch what happens globally during the retrograde.
In conclusion: The Gemini cycle is not a particularly emotional 29 days. It is more about mental than feelings. But what is important is to use the mental to access the heart. Not deny the heart. There can be a lot of fun and joy in a Gemini 29 day cycle. And any wounds that come up can be aired out and discussed, the old adage applies, “Sunshine is the greatest antiseptic.” Air stuff out. Get clever, find answers and laugh. See you in Cancer New Moon at the end of June.
Have you friended TracyAstroSalon on FB? Why not?
The 8 phases
Gemini New Moon
4 Gemini 46
May 25 , 2017
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
This focus: Where do you need to get light on your feet? Where do you need to mix it up? Where do you need to get out there in the world? Where can you learn cleverness? How can ingenuity help? What debris field around your valuableness or lack of it needs to be cleaned up? Who can you discuss it with and how can you improve your communication? How can you have fun?
Crescent Moon Phase
May 28, 8:18pm EDT
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What are you about your strength and courage? What are you learning about bravery? What are you learning about braggarts? What are you learning about creativity and drama? What are you learning about the power of flair?
5/29: Mars oppose Saturn. Actions feel restricted. Bouncy movements that are all over the place are thwarted. Nervous energy comes up.
5/31: Mercury trine Pluto. Powerful thinking that has the ability to transform areas that are ‘stuck.’
First Quarter Moon
June 1, 2017
8: 42 am EDT
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: How is your calendar motivating you? How is your daily life, the ins and outs motivation for flexibility? How do you need to shake off some of your bad habits? How do you replace with new good habits?
6/1 Venus Trine Saturn: Love & Money feel supported. Structuring values. Building values up.
6/2 Sun semi square Uranus: Rebels that are not helpful. A bit of chaos can cause big problems in communication.
6/3 Sun Square Neptune. Take note of lies. Take note of crazy talk. Take note of disconnects from reality.
6/4 Mars enter Cancer
June 5, 2017
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, and we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
What are you neglecting that impacts your balance? What are you missing in your relationship? What are you missing in your ability to be gracious? What are you missing in your ability to negotiate?
6/5: Venus semi square Neptune. Love is muted or not accurate. Rose colored contact lenses are clouding vision. Money is wonky.
6/6: Venus enters Taurus
6/6: Mercury enters Gemini
Full Moon Phase
June 9, 2017
18 Sag 53
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Full Moon in Sagittarius. Where do you need to expand your world? Where do you need to build bridges? How are things that are foreign impacting you?
Go to blog for full moon report.
6/9: Jupiter direct 10:02am EDT 13 Libra 12 (see above)
6/9: Venus sextile Mars: sparks, fun, creative, love, money get uplifts.
6/13: Mercury semi-square Uranus: disruptive communication. Chaotic talks. Brain on ADHD.
11:09 am EDT
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are you sharing your like mindedness with other groups? How are you melting into other groups? How are you sharing your friends and friendships? Where are you sharing your iconoclastic nature?
6/13: Mercury trine Jupiter. Expanded thinking. International thinking. Breaking out of local and going more wordly—in conversation and thinking.
6/13: Mercury square Neptune. Dissolved thoughts. Conversations that don’t line up. Disillusioned thoughts.
6/15: Sun opposition Saturn. The value in restriction must be found in the brain first. Frivolous behaviors versus meaningful beliefs. Where is the balance?
6/16: Neptune turns retrograde 7:09am 14 Pisces 15 (see above)
Last Quarter Moon Phase
June 17 7:32am EDT
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What actions are you taking that support spirituality? What actions are you taking that support metaphysics? What actions are you taking that support your own inner mystical nature? What actions are you taking that support your intuition?
6/18: Sun sextile Uranus. Creativity, dynamic, break out independence that activates movement.
6/18: Mercury opposition Saturn. Thinking about things that are light and silly versus thinking about things that have meaning and support beliefs.
6/19: Sun semisquare Venus. Money, love and values seem out of sync with goals.
6/20: Venus sextile Neptune. Joy that comes from out of nowhere. Spirit offers perks that have love and values at the core.
Balsamic Moon Phase
June 20, 2017
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our stubbornness. We release our obstinacy. We release our laziness. We release our ‘unwillingness’.
6/20: Sun enters Cancer
6/21: Mercury enters Cancer
6/21: Sun conjunct Mercury.
6/21: Mercury semisquare Venus: Thoughts that seem disruptive to love, money and values.
Cancer New Moon June 27, 2017 4:59am EDT
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon 2017 - On Top of The Galactic Center
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook