New Moon Articles by Tracy
Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
Virgo NEW MOON 2016
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 29-day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 29-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 29 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? What does your daily life look like? What does your clutter look like? What does your calendar look like? Are there issues? Yeah, there are issues. Let’s work on them.
Two Heads Looking Out And Beyond The Shadows
Virgo New Moon
& Solar Eclipse
9 Virgo 21
September 1, 2016
Welcome to Virgo New Moon & Solar Eclipse.
For the last year Saturn & Neptune have been pushing on each other and have come to blows twice already (November 26 & June 17) now the final blow takes place on September 10. The lesson between Saturn in Sag and Neptune in Pisces speaks to truth and what we really believe. Is it blowhard versus compassionate? Righteous vs faithful? Visionary versus delusional? Stretching vs being lost? Rhetoric vs intuition? Idealism vs addictions? Lessons vs being educated?
What is interesting and proof that Spirit has a sense of humor, the chart for this new moon (solar eclipse no less) is right in the sweet spot for the square between Saturn and Neptune. The degrees in play are 10-11 degrees of Sagittarius and Pisces and here is the Virgo New Moon coming in at 9-10 degrees of Virgo. Yep. This new moon is parachuting into a pile of shit. Well, let me be nicer. It is only shit if we are resistant to the lesson of Neptune (Pisces) & Saturn (Sag). And our ticket out of the resistance lies with Virgo.
Virgo speaks to our daily activity. It is our calendar. It is how we schedule every hour. Even if we don’t schedule the day it is still how our daily life plays out. For example if your calendar is chock full of To-Dos or if you never commit to anything and spend the day languishing on the couch lost in FaceBook, it is all still Virgo. Not the actions per se but the daily factor of it. The question to ask at this critical new moon and eclipse is the following: How does your daily life speak to your higher ideals, goals, faith, intuition and visions? And are you even in touch with what is your truth?
The beauty of Virgo energy is that it works hard. It likes to serve. It likes to take care of business. It LOVES to organize. It will work hard to find the precise solution to a problem. It will remember the things many of us forget. We all have Virgo somewhere in our chart and this New Moon Eclipse will be ringing the bell of that house. If you know your chart consider the house needs and address it. Where Virgo gets in trouble is the unprocessed energy which is when Virgo sees the Micro and has huge problems seeing the Macro. It is also a highly nervous energy and the nerves can get the better of Virgo’s common sense. And of course its long reputation of being critical is only a mask for a deep well of insecurity. “Did I do a good enough job on _______” fill in the blank! This is Virgo’s mantra whether they admit it or not.
With this Virgo New Moon Eclipse Chart we will be working our way through a lot of the unprocessed energy and hopefully utilizing the higher Virgo expressions.
The chart has Sun/Moon Square Saturn and Neptune. Twelve hours after the launch of the new moon the Sun will be in exact square with Saturn. Responsibilities will be great all 29 days during this lunar cycle. A lot of the responsibilities will speak to what we believe this cycle. Remember our daily life and schedule is Virgo. And with this square and Saturn influence we should look hard at what it reflects about us. For example, your scheduled trip to the special dentist on the other side of town may feel like a responsibility but more to the point it speaks to your belief of what you think you deserve for your teeth. You perhaps could go for a cheaper dentist and use the extra cash for a vacation next month. But instead you want this dental work to be extra precise and last so you decide to spend more and go all the way over to the other side of town to take care of it. What about fights with family, lovers or friends? Is this a weekly or daily occurrence? What does this say about your bigger belief system? What about complaining? Do you do it every day? What does that say about your beliefs? Would it go against your family’s upbringing to perhaps cool it on the complaining? What about exercise and diet? What does the lack of it, if that is the case, say about your beliefs? E.G. I care more about taking care of others than scheduling my exercise. Anyway, take this whole 29 day cycle and bing out the big lens all and ask what you are doing and how it supports your beliefs both bad and good.
The Sun/Moon squares Neptune in Pisces and will color the twenty nine day cycle with humanitarian issues or bigger loves meaning beyond person to person love but more about humans in general. It is interesting as we approach the final square between Saturn and Neptune the news is filled again with images of children in pain or dead from the conflicts in Syria and its neighbors. The Saturn/Neptune journey started last year with images of small children drowning off rafts in the Mediterranean Sea. There will be moments all of us will wonder about our own compassion. Not necessarily in a far away land but perhaps just as we walk down the street. We may see our compassion get stirred up. How will we incorporate it in our daily life? Or why not? In addition the Neptune influence will probably bring out a bunch of liars lying to their hearts content. The challenge will be to ask if we are really being lied to or does our gut and intuition smell something but we ignore it? For twenty nine days ignoring guts will be done at your own peril.
Saturn/Neptune Final Square
The last round of this square will take place on September 10 9:03am (edt). As the tension builds towards this date and as it unwinds after the 10th, we would all be served to connect up with what we believe. Do we think we are constantly victimized? Are we delusional about people places or situations? Do we deny things that are obvious? Are we addicts? Are the people in our life addicts? Are we righteous? Are we following righteous people over a cliff? What is true in YOU? We all have to wake up with ourselves in the morning. What are your choices saying about your beliefs? And of course are you and the people in your life Walking their Talk? What does that mean for you?
There is a tough window, not hideous but certainly a pain in the ass. It starts on 9/10 with the Saturn Neptune square. Followed on 9/11 Venus and Pluto get into it. 9/12 Mercury gets into with Mars and then 9/13 the Sun fights with Mars. Blech. If crap comes up and you are in the thick of it, go back to your Virgo. Go back to your daily life. What changes do you need to make in your daily life and schedule that will alleviate the issues that are coming up now. For example if you forgot to set an appointment with your accountant and now you aren’t able to get to see him or her before the October 15 date ask yourself why? What happened that you missed this mark? What are you so busy taking care of that is not YOU or YOUR needs or responsibilities you sign up for?
Are you starting to see a theme? How are you taking responsibility for your daily grunt life? There is a saying in politics all politics is local with the tensions we are working through this cycle all actions are your schedule.
Jupiter in Libra
September 9 7:18am edt
For those of us who have planets in mutable signs we have not enjoyed Jupiter’s last year or so in Virgo. Ah, no. And in fact no one on earth really enjoyed it when Jupiter got into tussles with Neptune and Saturn in 2015. It was tough.
But now on September 9 Jupiter will move out of mutable Virgo and into cardinal Libra. Jupiter in Libra is putting the focus on our relationships and partnerships and finding balance. This is tricky given we are asking a ginormous planet with a mega gravitational pull to help us find balance. How is that possible? Easy, it will do it in a BIG WAY, that’s how. Jupiter will wrap up next fall (October) when it moves into Scorpio. In the meantime we will see a ton of over the top loves and weddings. Cue the horse drawn carriages on the golf courses. Everyone will be having a bit fat greek wedding even if they aren’t greek. Showy expressions of love will be out there for all of us to see. At the same time we should expect big movements in international negotiations. Perhaps peace treaties with long term warriors. I would think the UN will be in the news or Nato. There will be some hurdles in 2017 when Jupiter gets into a tussle with Pluto and then Uranus but we’ll deal with that later. In the meantime we may feel a big boost of good cheer come in with Jupiter after the 9th. What again is interesting that we get this perk from Jupiter less than 24 hours before the final square of Saturn and Neptune. Perhaps Jupiter’s generous spirit will help us tidy up our belief system of messy contradictions?
More to come on Jupiter in Libra going forward.
The Mercury dates are as follows:
Mercury enters shadow August 10
Mercury station retrograde August 30 at 29 Virgo
Mercury station direct September 21 at 15 Virgo
Mercury exits shadow October 6
So, we enter the Virgo Eclipse and 29 day cycle with Mercury retrograde. On September 10th we have Saturn & Neptune and their tough square sucking up all the oxygen in the room, we have Jupiter the day before making a change into Libra and then on September 16 we have the Pisces Lunar Eclipse full moon and then on September 21 Mercury goes direct. I wonder if we will even notice? I mean yes, we might feel some relief but when you are traveling through that rough terrain it is hard to figure out the rocks from the holes. It is all yucky. Anyway, Mercury will go straight on the 21st. Hurray! Our brains will have been to a certain extent sleep walking since August 30th. Not 100 percent but we will be so busy doing that you can’t even think for three weeks. If you have ever had a family member die and all the stuff you have to do for the funeral and other arrangements you don’t really have a chance to think. Or if you have been in a natural disaster you can’t really think about your situation outside of the basics, do I have water? Do I have shelter? Do I have food? That’s sort of what is going on with this Mecury retrograde. We will be dealing with so much that Mercury can only say, “Sorry about screwing up your computer but come on, all things being equal that is not that big a deal.”
And he might have a point.
A couple days after Mercury turns direct we get Pluto straightening out on September 26 at 11:01am. Pluto spends half the year in retrograde percolating on many things and in this case he has been retrograde since April 18th. The degrees of this retrograde are between 14 and 17 degrees Capricorn. So those of you with planets in Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn in that degree window are feeling your life go through major transformations. It could be painful, for sure. You are being asked to shed and let go of a lot of garbage. Given the station direct is coming up in this lunar cycle we need to go back to your schedule. What are your habits and daily life and what needs to be shed? For all of us, Pluto in Capricorn is asking about our leadership ability. How are we a better CEO now than we were in April? How are we stepping up in our own life and letting go and delegating? How much more do we need to release. Under all that releasing is empowerment. Are you ready to jettison so you can feel more empowered? Good, I was hoping you would say yes.
I have delayed working on this Virgo Lunar Eclipse for a long time. I knew it was out there but like a radioactive clean up site, I know it is there but god I don’t want to have to explain it. Kind of yucky. Anyway, I’m not scared of this solar eclipse at all or the lunar one. But I do know there will be a shit load of stuff coming that we are all going to have to process. But as long as we take it back to our daily life and make the changes we need to make we will all be better for this 29 day cycle. I promise.
See you in Libra.
Have you friended TracyAstroSalon on FB? Why not?
The 8 phases
Virgo New Moon & Solar Eclipse
September 1, 2016
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
This focus: What are you doing every hour of every day? Is it blind routine? Is it building towards a great good? Is it supporting your truth? Is it inspiring your soul? Are you lifting your energy? And if no, then why not?
9/1: Sun square Saturn: Micro versus Macro. What vision is serving you? What vision is not? What needs more time? Where are you between a rock and a hard place?
9/2: Mercury con Jupiter: Big ideas, big thoughts, big conversations. Opinions and philosophies are out there in a loud way.
9/2: Sun oppose Neptune. Fuzzy information is pronounced. Things feel like they are melting away. Go for intuition for answers. Not fear.
Crescent Moon Phase
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What are you learning about your relationship? What are your learning about partnership? What are you learning about balance? How are all of these things inspiring your daily life? Or not? And why not? Where are you walking your talk?
9/6: Sun Trine Pluto. Easy to let stuff die knowing something great comes up in its place. Death and the beauty of rebirth.
9/7: Venus sextile Saturn. Support for love and money. Values feel propped up.
9/9: Jupiter enters Libra
First Quarter Moon
September 9, 2016
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What is going on with your beliefs? What is going on with your opinions? What is going on with your prejudices? How are you bridging group with ‘foreign’ people? How is all of this stuff impacting your daily life? How are you being inspired by your philosophy, opinions and judgments? And if you are not, why?
9/10: Saturn Square Neptune. Final round of WALK your TALK. Are you doing it? Is your world doing it? Why not? How is that working out for you?
9/11: Venus square Pluto. Love and money feel dead. Or blocked. What newness can occur after this dead period?
9/12: Mercury square Mars: Watch your language. Watch your emails. Watch the anger. Thoughts are racing VERY hard.
9/12: Sun conjunct Mercury. Ego feels pumped up. Thinking is extreme. Perhaps too big.
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, and we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
What needs to be refined about your groups? What needs to be refined with your friendships? What needs to be refined about the people who have the same ideals as you? What is going on in this department? Is it strong or is it weak? How is it impacting your daily life? Or not. And if not, why not?
9/13: Sun Squares Mars. Rough. Small mindedness versus big picture. Religion versus worldly events. Anger all over the place.
Full Moon Phase
September 16, 2016
24 Pisces 19
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Full Moon in Pisces speaks to faith. Or lack of it. It speaks to high intuition or blocks to it. It speaks to a daily life where you get in tune to a higher knowing. And if not, why not? For more details on full moon go to blog.
Go to blog for full moon report.
9/17: Mars trine Uranus. Breakthroughs. Getting out there. Actions and brilliance and creativity and uniqueness.
9/18: Venus oppose Uranus. Love, money and values upset. Shaken up. The dust is shaken off.
9/19: Venus sextile Mars. Creativity and actions are in sync. Actions based on love are supported.
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are you sharing your resources? How are you sharing your values? How are you sharing building blocks? How are others sharing with you building blocks they use to structure something big? How do they do it every day? If you aren’t learning that, why not?
9/22: Mercury Turns Direct. Hooray! 1:30am EDT
9/22: Sun enters Libra
9/23: Mercury trine Pluto. Evolution in thinking. Empowered thinking.
Last Quarter Moon Phase
September 23, 2016
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What actions are you taking that support your emotions? How can these actions be applied in a daily fashion? How can your action about your emotions be applied to your family? What is the status of your home? How is it working and supportive to your daily life? And if not, why not?
9/23: Venus enters Scorpio. Depth in love. Empowerment in values. Money and resources deepen.
9/25: Sun conj Jupiter. Partnerships and balance expand.
9/26: Pluto Direct 11:01am what have we learned since …..
Balsamic Moon Phase
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our ego. We release our ‘big shotness’. We release desire to be strong.
9/27: Mars enters Capricorn
Libra New Moon September 30 8:11pm (8 Libra 15)
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook