New Moon Articles by Tracy
Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
Gemini New Moon
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
*** ALL TIMES ARE PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME***
June 2, 2008
Gemini New Moon
13 Gemini 34
Sabian Symbol: A conversation by Telepathy
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
We should pay attention to all the things which we find a connection. Is it a person, place, thing, idea? Whatever it is, note it and consider it a gift.
Okay what is this cycle?
Clever is as Clever does
Gemini, the twins, is an air sign and during this time of the year things appear to be lighter than air and move faster than light! After all, the Gemini brain moves about a million miles a second and their synapses connect quickly, in ways that it is hard for the rest of us to keep up. That is the Gemini nature. Now add to the fact that there are several fruitful aspects to the Sun and Moon on this particular New Moon and that will speed up the Gemini energy twofold!
Gemini’s brainy nature connects to others through mental activities rather than feelings. This does not mean that they aren’t a feeling group, of course they have feelings like the rest of us, the only difference is that what rings their bell is usually issues around ideas, opinions and thoughts. “I thought you said ____ and now you are saying ____”. That kind of thing will rock their world. They want a logical answer to any discussion. Of course the problem is that there are a lot answers that are not logical. And that is the rub.
But God in his infinite wisdom gave Gemini a gift, a gift which helps soften their world when things don’t make logical sense, they can always fall back on their cleverness. They can figure a way out of anything. Part of the reason why they are so clever is that they are like sponges, they soak up information and data easily and usually somewhere down the road someone did something somewhere that was smart. Gemini heard about it, filed it into their computer brain and when it comes time for them to come up with a solution, they call it up and presto, they are the smartest and cleverest guy in the room. Sure, they have may have lifted the idea but in truth, so what? We could all learn from them. And usually we all benefit by their smart ways.
During the next twenty eight days don’t be surprised if you find yourself coming up with quick solutions to problems. Expect your own smartness to show through. If you have been feeling dull in the last few months expect a change during this lunar phase. You should find your mind sharper and more aware. Quick thoughts and answers will come to mind easily.
The news will have many quick announcements. Quick problems with quick solutions. Clever announcements. Clever solutions. Of course, there might be some trickiness in the news where we say, “Wow, that was a tricky move.” Whether everything is on the up and up, I don’t know (Gemini can lie) but it will be quick, it will be smart and it will probably make our head spin. And for those people living in the United States expect more Gemini Air in the form of tornados!
Gemini rules words and communication. They are gifted writers and they get people going by the things that come out of their mouths. Of course sometimes they send someone in one direction and another person in the opposite direction with the same conversation. Part raconteur, part Carnival barker, Geminis can get the word out. Is anyone surprised Donald Trump is a Gemini?
With this new moon we should expect an avalanche of Gemini chat. Every meeting, phone call, quick coffee with a friend will be chocked full of chat. Even those people who are usually shy or reticent to speak up will feel inclined to get their message out. It is important to remember that it is not so much that Gemini like to talk just for talk sake. Rather what is important is that they like to connect. And talking is just a form of connection. Although, Scott McClelland’s book came out during Taurus Lunar Cycle, there will be more “tell-all” books and articles during Gemini’s lunar cycle.
Of course, besides connecting with others, perhaps this is the month where we connect the dots. Many of us have been trying to find solutions for problems in our life and keep coming up with no real answers. This could be the cycle where we finally connect the dots and get some real ideas. Out of nowhere we will think of a brilliant solution. All month we could think, “Why hadn’t I thought of that before?”
It is worth noting that there is a problem with all the chatting and that is Gemini’s lower energy---GOSSIP. It will be a challenging month to share and connect without a little gossip. Unfortunately, there are times when it just happens. However, use caution that your connections are not reliant on gossip. Especially since this New Moon, is still under the influence of mercury retrograde. The thing you say today may come back to you in two weeks when Mercury goes direct. It is one thing to connect and share but remember to take care of your mouth so it doesn’t bite you in the butt later!
Social Scene Stealers
Okay, the Sun and Moon are right on top of each other at 13 degrees of Gemini and sitting to their right is Venus and to their left is Mercury. All four of them are in conjunction with one another. Now to set the image, imagine the four of them in a restaurant booth.
The Sun and Moon sitting next to each other in the center of the booth, talking fast and furiously with each other while they black berry friends and co-workers and even blackberry Mercury and Venus at their own table! While all this flurry of activity is occurring, Mercury is getting up and down visiting friends at other tables asking the waitress if he can switch the channel on the TV and then coming back and reporting what he has learned.
This of course sets Sun and Moon off and they once again turn to their Iphones and blackberrys and report to all those who care and even those who don’t care. They just must get the info out. And then we have Venus in a skinny little halter dress flitting up and down the rows, flirting with anyone, then going out for a cigarette and flirting with pedestrians who happen to have eye contact with her then she comes back to the booth and reports her findings and once again, the Sun and the Moon go back to their Iphones and blackberry-- texting like mad. And that my friends is the energy we will all be feeling. Energetic and perhaps a bit chaotic. The info will be coming and going like crazy. Whether the information is completely accurate is not clear. But it sure will be flowing in and out like the Mississippi River. Even senior citizens in nursing homes will have more energy around them this cycle. It is just that cuckoo.
Zoom, Zoom here comes Mars
And if the crowded restaurant booth was not enough, there is more. Mars, the warrior is in the sign of Leo and he is making a great aspect (trine) to Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus. As if those four need any more help! Here comes Mars, in the fastest, reddest car you have ever seen. And he pulls up, texts the group, they run out, hop in his car and he speeds them to the next restaurant and they do it all over again. Energetically, we could see some doors open up for all of us to utilize. Of course, your own personal charts have a lot of bearing on what you do, but this lunar cycle is ripe with opportunities. Especially given Mars is making such a great aspect with the Gemini stellium. Remember, Leo is a fire sign and Gemini is air, you can’t have fire without air. And when air heats up it rises.
The question is, will we be full of hot air? Will we be busy running around that we can’t get stuff done? Some of it for important reasons and some of it just to be social. We should keep our antenna up and see what we attract. And remember, this is NOT the month to stay hidden in our houses. That would be a complete waste of this magnificent energy. Next month you can hide in your house. It is more fitting during Cancer.
A word of warning!
Mercury has been retrograde since May 26th and will continue to be retrograde for half of this Gemini cycle. Naturally we all know the rules about Mercury retrogrades. Don’t sign important papers. Don’t commit to big purchases during this time. Wait to sign contracts until after Mercury goes direct on June 19th. We know those rules. But on a bigger picture we need to take a wee bit of caution on another level. Gemini is ruled by Mercury. So in all the crazy, energetic action of our four planets in Gemini making a great aspect to Mars, they still have the big chief, Mercury going backwards. So, some of our thoughts, our language, our communications with others, could be off. But you should not ditch all your wonderful ideas and thoughts and anything you learn because of the retrograde, rather just wait and see how things shake down after Mercury goes direct. At that point you can determine if you were given bogus information. Or more importantly if you shared bogus information.
No Diving in the Shallow Pool
As brilliant, clever and quick that is the Gemini nature, there is one drawback. They fear boredom. They loathe being bored and what they judge as boring is anyone’s guess. But it comes up all the time for Gemini and they are constantly challenged to stick with something even during the boring parts. Text book astrology will describe them as “Peter Pans” or “Jack of all trades, master of none”. If they are in a frenzy mood which can be the problem for younger Gemini then they start a jillion different projects and finish none of them. This can lead to a lot of shallow experiences, it does not mean that they are shallow people, it is more that things that need a lot of follow through are not always best in the hands of Gemini. That is why God created Taurus and Capricorn! Do not be surprised if we see some news stories that reflect lack of follow through or a shallow approach. At the same time, if you have some great insights or information, make sure it has legs. Will it last? Does it have a long shelf life? I am not saying that all things need that, gosh no, but if you think you may need a longer vision then again wait until mercury goes direct to make a commitment.
Through the Uranus looking hole, “Huh?”
Near the end of the cycle, after Mercury has gone direct we will have Uranus retrograde on June 26 until November 27th. Uranus is one of the outer planets and they retrograde for several months every year. In all honesty by the time Uranus retrogrades we will have had 3 weeks of spinning Gemini energy and we will probably welcome something slowing down. And since Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury, it does invite us to see more changes in our mental faculties and slow down a bit. There is a greater lesson with Uranus in Pisces that we have been dealing with for so many years now. Finding compassion in others while finding our group of like minded people. We want to embrace all but at the same time we are desperate to find the group that we can call our own. It is a teeter totter process. As always, when anything involves the sign Pisces (or Neptune) then expect issues around Oil to be magnified. Of course all the rhetoric about oil prices is really equal to moving the deck furniture around the Titanic, isn’t it? We are out of oil. Maybe not today, but within all of our lifetimes, and perhaps during this retrograde more of us will be ‘getting’ that hard, cold fact. For what it is worth, the last time Uranus was in Pisces was between 1919 and 1928. And if you know anything about history then you know that was a gluttonous time followed by a stock market crash. Specifically, the last time Uranus retrograded around this degree of Pisces was in 1924. In that year IBM was formed. So was the first frozen food (Birdseye) and Air mail in the United States was formed and King Tut’s grave was opened. Will this be revisited this summer and fall?
June 2, 2008
12:22 PM PDT
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on: Siblings, neighbors, friends. Being smart. Being clever. Connecting with others. Reaching out to local groups. There is a lot of information right at our finger tips, if we just reach out and tap, tap, tap.
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Identity. Sharing and protecting. Where is our pride? Where are we a big shot? Where are we a natural leader? Are we sharing it?
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: Refinement. Focus on discretion. Focus on fine tuning. Does the next move you need to make show some discretion? Are you reaching out on any plans from new moon but while you reach are you fine tuning it?
Some days it is better to see the Trees..not the forest. Now would be those times.
Pluto crosses into Sag
Pluto continues the retrograde which it started back in April and now is crossing back into Sag for its final months. The next time Pluto will be in Sag will be in about three hundred years. So, you can imagine it is going to make the most of its final days in Sag. First order of business will be politics. Politics will not be as usual and expect some brown stuff to hit the fan this summer. At the same time even though Pluto will go direct in September it still will be in the sign of Sag for the November election. Oh, boy, our 3rd election with Pluto in Sag. Didn’t 2000 and 2004 just go swimmingly? It will be interesting to see what kind of clusterfuck this November gives us. Sigh.
Education will get our attention in a big way this Summer. Which seems counter intuitive since summer is not a big school time, but there will be something there for us to experience. And the travel industry will need some kind of exorcism to ward off all the evil voodoo that has besieged that industry and sadly is not done breaking it down. Of course, there will be some winners. Athletics may excel. And perhaps the media might grow up and get their ducks in row and stop generating tabloid news. Or maybe there will be a magazine or tv/radio/internet that is committed to bringing Real News and not the junk we are presently being served. A lot to ask of Pluto in Sag but if anyone can do it, it is Pluto.
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: Banks, debt, taxes, other people’s resources, loans. Sex. Where do we need to ask for some money? Where do we need to borrow? Where do we need to loan? Will this help us achieve our goals that we made on Gemini New Moon?
Venus enters Cancer
27 sag 50
Sabian symbol: A man declared Bankrupt
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Wow, that’s quite a sabian symbol, isn’t it? Anyway, where do we need to stretch? Where do we need international help or assistance? Who can advise us? Who can give us council? Where can we find wisdom? Reaching out to others who are smarter, older, wiser, anyone who knows something can help us.
12 Gem 59
Sabian Symbol: A great musician at his piano
After the last four weeks of hurried activity and so much chatting with others and so much information, doesn’t it feel good to have Mercury turn around and fly straight? How many things did we get wrong? How many times did we get told something that was not accurate? How many times did we tell something to someone that was not correct? WE didn’t mean to get it wrong, it is just when there is Mercury retrograde and when it is in the sign of Gemini it is almost too much for a small human to suffer. But we sure had fun too! After all, Gemini is funny and clever and despite the bumps there were some perks. Lick your wounds, settle the score sheet and move on with summer. And thank your lucky stars that it is all over!
For more on Mercury go to this previous written article:
Sun enters Cancer
Yes, you can still get Cancer a bottle of perfume, a bar of high end soap, candles or maybe a monthly delivery of some tasty treat. It is all good in the Cancer hood.
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Group activity. People who feel like they are your tribe. Internet, Twelve Step. Making a move that is not singular but instead is with others. You are not alone on the planet no matter how much you insist. You are incorrect. Reach out to your group and share what is going on.
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Individual activity. Making a point of being “you” . You are not your partner. You are your own identity. Can you find you in the world? Now is the time to make a big move that sets you free. Liberate yourself to be the natural leader of your own life. Even if it is only for 3 days!
22 Pisces 39
Sabian Symbol: A big bear sitting down and waving all his paws.
I going to repeat what I wrote earlier. With one caveat, it is interesting to me that Uranus in Pisces is impacting our economy and when I see the above sabian symbol, well, visions of the stock market are very clear. Doesn’t seem like a bull market to me! Uranus will go direct on November 27. So hang in there.
Near the end of the cycle, after Mercury has gone direct we will have Uranus retrograde. Uranus is one of the outer planets and they retrograde for several months every year. In all honesty by the time Uranus retrogrades we will have had 3 weeks of spinning Gemini energy and we will probably welcome something slowing down. And since Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury, it does invite us to see more changes in our mental faculties and slow down a bit. There is a greater lesson with Uranus in Pisces that we have been dealing with for so many years now. Finding compassion in others while finding our group of like minded people. We want to embrace all but at the same time we are desperate to find the group that we can call our own. It is a teeter totter process. As always, when anything involves the sign Pisces (or Neptune) then expect issues around Oil to be magnified. Of course all the rhetoric about oil prices is really equal to moving the deck furniture around the Titanic isn’t it? We are out of oil. Maybe not today, but within all of our lifetimes, and perhaps during this retrograde more of us will be ‘getting’ that hard, cold fact. For what it is worth, the last time Uranus was in Pisces was between 1919 and 1928. And if you know anything about history than you know that was a gluttonous time followed by a stock market crash. Specifically, the last time Uranus retrograded around this degree of Pisces was in 1924. In that year IBM was formed. So was the first frozen food (Birdseye) and Air mail in the United States was formed and King Tut’s grave was opened. Will this be revisited this Summer and Fall?
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
Focus on: Resources, real estate. Releasing those resources that no longer serve us. Releasing our Stubborn nature. Those things that we absolutely think must be an exact way----well, those things…drop them for the next 3 days. See how it changes your thoughts and perceptions. You’ll be impressed.
Cancer New Moon July
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook