New Moon Articles by Tracy
Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
Born between 1957 – 1971? Watch out! Here comes Saturn.
by Tracy Cook
Well, maybe “Watch Out” is a bit strong. But you should know that Saturn is about to march, stomp and possibly kick your butt from here to Pluto. Well, to be specific Saturn is going to get on top of your Pluto and show you a thing or two. For most of us, this is about as pleasant as, oh, I don’t know perhaps Root Canal? So, yeah, that is why I say “Watch out”.
The last time we had Saturn in Virgo was at the end of 1977 all through 78, 79 up until the Fall of 80. So if you are old enough to remember that wave of energy then you might want to ask yourself how was your life? Is there something going on now that reminds you of that period? Are you ready to revisit those situations and approach it differently?
I am one of those people who were born at the Beginning of Pluto in Virgo. I was born in the late 50’s. So when Saturn moved into Virgo and stomped on my Pluto I was in College. I had a major identity shift when I moved from my childhood home to my college town but at the same time I realized that I had finally found my group.
Pluto is the planet of power and having Saturn the planet of structure and bones on top of my power, made it very clear that I was going to rebuild my power from my feet to my head. And for me it was through my higher education. It was in college I found a new group of friends and I could breathe my own air without a hovering family member suffocating me with their thoughts and opinions. Those relationships which I nurtured and forged during Saturn’s tromp on my Pluto are still in my life today. And in truth I never went home again after Saturn marched over my Pluto. It was a heady period.
Of course I can tell you all the perks of that transit now from a comfortable vantage point. But when the aspect was occurring it was not without hardship sand struggle. My ties to my family were complicated and although my childhood was riddled with all kinds of hurdles I still found myself protective and connected to these family members who did not always have my best interest in the forefront of their minds. They were scared I would abandon them. And I was scared I would abandon them. So, I kept creating scenarios to keep them in my life. It would not be until Saturn squared my Pluto that I made an even cleaner break (7 years later). But during the time when Saturn sat on my Pluto I was advised by the universe.. “There is another way. There is another life out there for you. It is going to take work. But you can do it.”
So, here we are again, Saturn has moved into Virgo (August 07) and is now beginning to go after all us Plutos in Virgos.
As an early Pluto in Virgo I can tell you it has a lot to do with our schedules and our calendars. And there is not enough time in the day to do all that we want to do! I have been waking up every morning obsessed (Pluto word) with making sure every hour in my day is fully functional. I want to take care of this and take care of that. I don’t want to call anyone for useless conversations. I only want to make sure every hour is productive. I can’t phone in anything. Every task must be accomplished. I bought a little spiral ring book and I have got one category after another with ToDo’s under each line. And every day I scratch off stuff and add new stuff.
I can not control myself.
I say all that to give you guys fair warning. Those of us born in the late 50’s are getting zapped by Saturn now. Those of you born in the 1960’s will be feeling obsessed next year. And you late 60’s and early 70’ 71 birthdates will be feeling it in late 08 and early 09. However you will get the information way before it hits you exactly. I started feeling Saturn getting closer to my Pluto at least 9 months ago. This obsessive ness about my calendar and ToDos has been building all year until last month when it seemed to take a new (read: Crazed) level of importance.
But I do want to say something important. It is not just that we need to be busy and check things off. These things need to be a part of a bigger picture. For example. My calendar since Saturn moved into Virgo has been loading up with To-Dos that involve my son’s school. And although, I am driving here and driving there, meeting one mom making sure another mom sends the Minutes from a PTA meeting to another mom, it is all for a bigger picture. To improve the education and nourishment of the students at his school. There is always a meaning. I am tempted to get lost in the doing-ness but as long as I remember the bigger picture I will survive.
I can also tell you, Pluto in Virgos, you can take this Saturn energy and build yourself a way better body. Again, this was something I felt long before August of this year but I knew in my bones (a Saturn word) I had to lose weight and get my diet and exercise on a daily regiment. This was not the time to have fuzzy thinking about my body or what I put into it.
So, be forewarned. If you are feeling obsessed about something, it is most likely Saturn getting close to your Pluto. Do not push away the obsession. Work with it. See how it can restructure your life. You will feel empowered when it is all over. But always remember, have a bigger picture in your mind.
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook