New Moon Articles by Tracy
Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
PISCES NEW MOON 2010 –The Leap of Faith
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? Our dreams and intuitions have value. Big time value, this is the month where you don’t get to throw either away. Or if you do, you do it at great risk.
March 15, 2010 ---5:01 PM EDT
25 Pisces 10
Sabian Symbol: “A New Moon that divides its influences. The keyword is FINESSE. When positive, the degree is thoroughgoing capitalization on life’s transitions and an effective development of every emerging potentiality of self, and when negative, a completely disruptive vacillation. “
As I said in the last new moon report, the aspects occurring in these 2010 Lunar charts is almost mindboggling—perfect. Some of the aspects are so intense and so specific that I am left scratching my head in awe…and so it is with Pisces New Moon.
“Psst, we are not alone.”
So, there is the Sun and the Moon enjoying themselves in Pisces. They love the good vibes, they love the fact that they can just float, they love the way they can meditate and reflect and just chill out. Of course, when they are misbehaving, they love mind altering substances--- too much. But what they really love is letting things unfold at their own pace. They are not pushing the river back, they are going with the flow. This is the energy of PISCES FISH. Going with the flow. Sounds great, right? Yeah, it is great when it is the Upper Fish. You see the image for Pisces is two fishes. One fish on top of the other which means one fish is heading down the river Head First, the other is heading down the river Tail First. And as one who has been to water parks and had the pleasure, (humiliation) of slipping down one of those big slides backwards, let me tell you it cannot be fun going through life Tail First.
Confused, fearful, insecure, nervous---these are also the energies of Pisces. In fact, the reason why Pisces is often associated with booze and drugs is because people with pronounced Pisces and who are more “Tail First” self-medicate in an attempt to soothe the desperate out-of-control- backward feeling permeating their daily life. And it is not just substances, they can get lost in delusions, religious frenzy, and even artistic expression can be used to such extreme that they cut themselves off from the rest of the world. As tempting as the extreme behavior can be the other solution lies in Pisces turning itself around and being more like its upper fish—Head First.
Of course, this is easier said than done, because the Head First Fish have many gifts but all of them rooted in one of the ugliest, scariest five letter words in the English Language-----TRUST. The Head First Pisces, will meditate and find its inner equilibrium. Or it will tune into prayer, religion, yoga and mysticism to find its inner balance. Or if it is not spiritual in nature, it can turn to science to find its center. But when they turn to science it is not like you or I, they still bring another world to their search. Case in point, Piscean Albert Einstein didn’t get to e equals m c squared by just following someone else’s work, he had to go with the flow as his brain assimilated thousands and thousands of thoughts until finally he found the equation that worked. And although, he may not have characterized it as such when it happened, one can argue that he trusted the crazy abstract thoughts as he processed them. Frankly, I think it is amazing he didn’t go mad with all that kind of brain power. Around the same time that Einstein was doing his scientific work, Edgar Cayce, the famous medium and fellow Piscean was leaving his body and channeling medical advice and future events like world wars. Again, both men could have gone mad from the information that they received. But instead they went with the flow, processed it and at the end of the day, they trusted their experience. Oh, they may have had their doubts but still they stuck with it. And of course, their work stands the test of time.
And so that is where we sit with this new moon in Pisces. The Sun and the Moon bouncing back and forth between the Head First Fish and the Tail First Fish, some moments feeling completely connected to the Universe and other moments feeling totally dejected and outside society. But here is where things get interesting. Not only are the Sun and The moon in Pisces at 26 degrees, right next to them at 27 Pisces is Mercury and Uranus. These fish are not alone.
Mercury the ruling planet for our thoughts and communication also rules the brain, but not the whole brain, the left side of the brain, meaning the analytical part. It is the word processing part of the brain, not the intuitive, emotional side of the brain. But here is an (another) interesting twist, the sign Pisces is all about intuition and sensitivities and the Moon is all about emotions. So, here we have this analytical, left brain Mercury in intuitive Pisces on top of the Sun and The emotional Moon. This lunar cycle the left side and the right side of the brain are joined! Hurray!!! There is great potential for us to intuit something and then process it in a way that can serve us practically. How many times have we had something come up that is highly intuitive but our analytical brain shuts it down? “That’s not possible!” says our left brain. And us being us, discard the ‘unreasonable’ thought as nonsense. Then only later we find that highly intuitive thought was actually correct and had we followed it, we would have been in better shape. Well, get ready for a lot of intuitive thoughts to come up during the next twenty eight days. And the good news is that we have hard driving analytical Mercury so engulfed by the Sun and the Moon in Pisces saying, “Intuit, Brain! You can do it.” So much that Mercury will actually make sense of all these crazy thoughts and not shut us down. We could follow those intuitions without too much resistance. “Oh, my god, can we all be Einstein or Cayce this month!? Pinch me.”
“Uh-oh, here comes crazy town!”
So, we have the Sun, Moon and Mercury all squeezed together bringing out our sensitivities, intuitions and emotions but we also have one more guy in the mix--- Uranus. As you know, we just finished Aquarius Lunar Phase (2/13 – 3/15) where we were living and breathing the Uranus energy every day. Did you feel the electricity? Did you feel that just as something was settled something else blew in that put everything on a new course? Well, the planet in charge of all that energy was Uranus and we’re going to get another round of it this month. Not nearly as electrifying as the last lunar cycle but still the odd and goofy will be pronounced.
We will sit there and intuit like the good Pisces energy asks and as we trust the information that comes to us, (Head First Fish) then our brain will make sense of it all, (Mercury) and suddenly out of the blue an issue/situation/person will appear that we now have to process (Uranus). Perhaps, someone we haven’t seen or talked to suddenly appears. Perhaps we get this great offer or a yucky bump but whatever it is, it appears out of seemingly nowhere. I say seemingly because it is not out of nowhere, Pisces is directly connected to Yahweh, Spirit, Universe, God, Jesus, Dharma, Karma, whatever is that bigger belief you carry in your heart and soul. Whatever THAT thing is for you---is Pisces territory. And with all things big like The Universe, we might ask, “Huh, what is this about?” Of course we may not know at first but later down the road it can make more sense. In the Tarot deck, Uranus is represented by THE FOOL card. At first blush, it might seem “Oh, great, the fool!” but what you have to remember about the Fool is that he begins the journey --because in Tarot he is the Zero Card, the beginning of all. So, this bump or perk that comes out of the blue for us to deal with is probably a door to a new important path and journey. And remember, Uranus is the bravest planet of all since he begins the journey. He is our first step. Look at carefully at those perks and bumps. They are important.
Still on the teeter totter—Saturn & Uranus
The tension is on Uranus for a few reasons. One, in this stellium of Sun/Moon and Mercury he has the most clout. He might be last in the group but he carries the biggest stick. Also and more salient is the big ol’ opposition between Saturn and Uranus. As we all know, Saturn and Uranus have been tangling with one another since November 2008 and although we have had several hits we are not done---there are still two more rounds! The next one is on April 26 which means the tension between Saturn and Uranus is building in both this Pisces New Moon and next month’s Aries New Moon. When the final opposition occurs in the summer, Saturn and Uranus will be in different signs which means they will still be fighting but they will have a new set of weapons. Before we get ahead of ourselves and worry about swords versus rocks we need to focus again on the unique nature of these 2010 Lunar Moons because this New Moon could have been on any of the 30 degrees of Pisces but it is taking place on the degree right next to Uranus. The Universe is demanding we utilize as much of the Pisces energy that we can by loading up the moon, the sun and mercury right next to the ‘randomness’ of Uranus. But here is where we need to be careful. Although, energies and situations may come out of the blue I would offer up that you resist the temptation to go to a dark place of “Why me?” “Why do I always get the ‘effed up thing?” “Why am I always the VICTIM.” Pisces has an awful habit, especially the Tail First ones, of being absolutely the biggest victim. They are convinced that all the evils in the world are bestowed on them. They can personalize many events and situations that should not be personalized. The problem is that negative energy can build upon itself such that before they know it they are a fish going down a swirling drain. In my world, the image of a dead carnival gold fish being flushed down a toilet fits this energy. Please resist this temptation. Instead tell yourself, “I’ve no idea why this is going on but I will process it as best as I can and then move on because my dreams have a place in my world. Also, the old expression “There are no atheists in a Fox hole” seems appropriate. If you have no connection to faith, you may, just for sport try it on for this cycle. What would it mean if you put prayer or faith out there every day this cycle? Whatever resistance you have, you might want to try it out, even if it is for just a few days.
And what about Saturn?
In the meantime, retrograde Saturn is at 1 degree of Libra (by next month’s opposition it will be back in Virgo) and on this New Moon it is not only in opposition to Uranus it is also in opposition to the Sun, Moon and Mercury. To say it simply many of us will be taking a look at our relationships, not just our husbands and wives but truly people we feel partnered with which could be co-workers or even temporary associations . We will see how these relationships are working during this lunar cycle. Specifically, how Faith fits into our partner’s life. Does it work more for them than for you? Or is the other way around, where you are the vessel for all the faith and they have none or little? If this is working or not working? You will the answers this month. Our relationships will feel stretched as we all feel the need to break through molds and still try to hold on to security. Perhaps we all get scared by something and this puts more pressure on our partnerships. Whatever it is, faith is in the mix.
As all these Piscean intuitions and emotions are surrounding us we luckily have got a great soldier in our midst. Mars the ever dutiful warrior will be fighting the good fight with the help of a trine to Mercury, Moon, Sun and Uranus. Interestingly, trines usually happen between the same elements but in this case there is a little twist. (Why not, this is the year for twists. ) Mercury/Moon/Sun and Uranus are in Pisces a water sign but Mars is not in water. He is at Zero Degrees of fiery Leo which as Zero implies, barely in there, but there nonetheless. Normally, water can extinguish fire but when there is a trine the two work together to create steam. This Mars trine will provide a lot of energy this cycle. If the inspiration and intuition we gather all twenty eight days needs a lot of concrete work, we will have the power to do it. A lot of times Pisces can have great thoughts and ideas but absolutely NO follow through. Hey, what do you want for a sign that goes with the flow? But the good news is on this lunar cycle with all that Mars energy we will have the desire and the drive to accomplish our inspirations. Steam is perhaps one of the most powerful energies and we can use it all cycle.
Every year Pluto retrogrades and this year it will take place on April 6. Once again, we have an opportunity to assess our power within government, business and industry. Questions we will ask ourselves or will at least come up for us to process are: How are we responsible? And to whom are we responsible? Is it a bigger group than we thought? How are we self sufficient? How do we conserve? How are we conservative? Where do we like to hold on to the status quo? How do we work within the hierarchy of government? Wherever you have Capricorn in your chart you will be processing that information. For example, if you have Capricorn on the third house of siblings and neighborhood you may find the need to step up and be more responsible for your siblings or surroundings. Or if you have been carrying the load for your siblings for years, you may use the Pluto retrograde to unload that work. Remember Pluto loves to shed skin. So, you could finally hit the point where you say, “I’m no longer responsible.” Or if you have Capricorn on the seventh house of relationships during this retrograde period you could certainly be shedding patterns or behaviors or frankly you could start planning how to dump your partner. Not saying you are going to do that, but shedding skin can take many forms. Especially if that transiting Pluto hits a natal planet. For more on your chart. Go HERE http://www.astro.com/
Preparing for Treasure Maps.
As you all know next month (April 14th) will be Aries New Moon which is our Treasure Map New Moon. On that moon you will be asked to build a collage filled with all the images of things you want to receive, accomplish or experience for the new year. When I say “New Year” you are probably saying ‘Hey, it’s March what are you talking about?” Yes, it is March but in astrology the New Year begins with the New Moon in Aries, the first sign of the zodiac. So, on that new Moon we plant the seeds for what we want. We do NOT make our maps until April 14. However in the meantime there are some things you can be doing to clean up your life. You can get rid of everything broken, things that are torn, worn out, just blech. Get rid of it. Remember, Piscean Einstein said it best, “No two things can occupy the same space.” So, if you want more good in your life you better clean the space now. You have 28 days to take all the clutter to Mr. Trash Can. Do it every day. By the time you get to Aries New Moon you will feel lighter and brighter and ready to bring in all the new good energy. People will be in awe of you and you will inspire others. Great. Go for it!
Pisces is such a powerful sign. I would argue it is the most powerful sign of the zodiac because it is so connected to trust and the unknown world. But having said that, it is not an easy sign. After all, going with the flow and processing stuff each day and still remaining connected to our loved ones in the here and now can be challenging. But if you can have one foot here on earth and one foot where our dreams lie, imagine all that you can create? Aren’t you in awe of those people who are living their dream life? Well, it can be you to if you take the time to process out the stuff proactively for the next twenty eight days. You’ve got Mars there to help you just remember ---Head First!
New Moon Phase
March 15, 2010
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Special focus: What are your dreams? What are your intuitions telling you? What part of your life needs more inspiration? Where is your spiritual side? And all the seeds you plant now will need an extra little prayer. Are you willing to do it? The answer says more about you than you realize. But that’s okay, it is only your dreams at stake. (Tongue in cheek)
3/15: Mercury/Uranus: Quick thoughts, abrupt changes, brilliant and or rebellious thoughts
3/17: Mercury enters Aries http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercuryAries.htm
3/17: Mercury/Mars Actions and brains are in synch. We think then we do.
3/17: Sun Uranus: Unusual activities, rebellious day, breaking rules or breakthrus
3/17: Happy St. Patrick’s Day
Crescent Moon Phase
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
What information are you learning that suggests practical application to the goals you planted on New Moon? What are you learning right now that indicates where you need to be more ‘concrete’? How does real estate, savings or investments apply?
3/20:Sun enters Aries –Be direct with your Aries friend and ask what he or she wants. Then get it. The end.
3/20: Mercury/Pluto: Constrained conversation, tough thoughts, tough talk
3/21: Sun/Saturn: Delays. Speed bumps. Frustrations. Tough. Ick.
3/22:Mars/Saturn: Energy with results, Concrete actions. Results manifest
First Quarter Moon Phase
March 23 7:00am
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: How are the seeds you planted on new moon affecting your family? How is your home? What actions can you take now that will support your family, home AND the goals you planted on new? Do the goals match your emotions and feelings? Are you acknowledging your feelings without getting lost in them?
3/25: Sun/Pluto. Harsh energy. Volatile. Eruptions. Rocky.
Gibbous Moon Phase
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
How can you refine your pride? How can you organize your creativity? How do you make sense of ego? How are the seeds you planted on new supporting your authentic self? Where is play in your life? How do you entertain? Have you forgotten how to do it?
3/28: Palm Sunday
3/28:Venus/Neptune: Whimsy, love, divine energy. Spirit is everywhere.
Full Moon Phase
9 Libra 17
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
How is your relationship? How does it into the goals you set on New Moon? How do you find balance in all your relationships? How do you find balance in general? When you reflect up your relationships does it match your feelings? See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
3/31: Venus enters Taurus http://astrology.about.com/od/venus/p/VenusTaurus.htm
3/31:Mercury/Neptune. Divine thoughts. Inspired thinking. Energy from source.
Disseminating Moon Phase
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: What is the energy being shared for you that accesses your resources? Do you need advice about loans, sex and power? Who can you turn to? Why are you afraid to get wisdom about these issues? What does that say about you? Who is giving you great strategic advise even if they don’t know it?
4/2: Mercury enters Taurus http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercuryTaurus.htm
4/2: Good Friday
4/3:Venus/Mars. Arguing, fights, tough on love, tough on actions. All feels “off”.
Last Quarter Moon Phase
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Those seeds that you planted on New Moon—how would they benefit by executive leadership? What would it look like if a boss stepped into your life and took control of those seeds? In other words, those goals and seeds you planted need a “Executive” eye, executive strategies, visions. See if stuff comes up that takes your goals to a new level.
4/6 Pluto retrograde –Revaluating capitalism, revaluating government (see above)
4/6 Mercury/Pluto penetrating, deep thoughts. Organized brain power.
Balsamic Moon Phase
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
We release the need to be dreamy. We release the need to be emotional and sensitive. We release the need to be vague. We slowly let go of any rose colored glasses. We release the need to be fearful and see how you will be ready for the tenderness of Pisces New Moon.
No extra aspects
April 14 Aries New Moon April 14 8:29am ---Treasure Map MOON***
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook