New Moon Articles by Tracy
RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
Capricorn New Moon 2008
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
*** ALL TIMES ARE PACIFIC STANDARD TIME***
This article is posted 12/ 27 1am PST.
December 27, 2008
4:22 am PST
6 Capricorn 08
Sabian Symbol: A veiled prophet of power
Key word: supremacy
“When positive, the degree is unerring insight into the motives of men and a consequent gift for organizing their efforts along any given line of accomplishment and when negative , inability to distinguish true values from false.”
What is a New Moon?
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
Never has there been a more potent moon for you to figure out where you are heading. Your goals are there for you to accomplish, you just need to find them.
ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED
First a quick primer course. There are ten planets and twelve signs in any astrology chart and each planet and sign relates to every facet of life. Most of the time when a chart is drawn the planets are usually in multiple signs and scattered throughout the twelve houses making a nice diversified chart. Great--- that is NOT this new Moon.
Nope. This Capricorn New Moon finds six planets in Capricorn (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter & Pluto) and two planets in Aquarius and one planet in Pisces. Nine of the ten planets are in the last three signs of the zodiac! There is only one planet out there in a different hemisphere and that is Saturn in Virgo which we will discuss later.
Just to refresh ourselves, the last three signs represent the part of us that is bigger than our immediate world and circle. The early signs are about the things that define us, like when the Sun is in Cancer we are concerned about our home and family but when the Sun is in the opposite sign of Capricorn we are concerned about things bigger than than that, like career, government and infrastructures. In Aquarius we are concerned about humanity and groups with a shared vision. And Pisces is focused on things that can’t be defined such as spirituality and mysticism.
For these next three Moons we will be focused on all these greater facets of humanity, these things that are beyond our personal world. Yes, our own issues will still be in the front and center, but at the same time we can’t help but look at the bigger world and wonder how we fit in.
During this Capricorn New Moon; The Sun, Moon, Mars and Pluto are all within six degrees of each other and not in that Kevin Bacon way, in astrology, six degrees is on top of one another, literally. So, when one of the planets speaks to us, all four will be in the mix. The Sun is focused on our soul, the Moon our emotions, Mars our actions and Pluto our Power. Each one of them is beating one drum asking “IS THERE ADULT IN THE HOUSE?” And during this lunar phase that adult had better be you. Consider our inner teenager dead. Luckily, Capricorn has a great sense of humor, it may be gallows humor but it is still funny. So, bury your inner teen and bring out your inner Noel Coward, at least you can laugh a lot for the next twenty eight days. Even if it gets dark.
SPEAK SOFTLY, PLUTO ..AND CARRY A BIG YOU KNOW WHAT.
Of course, the planet dictating all of this is Pluto. Ever since Pluto turned direct in Sag (September) and began its march towards Cap we have been watching power dissolve and crumble in front of us. Industries, CEOs, government officials, heck, even The Federal Reserve has been crashing down in our rear view window. This is typical Pluto in Capricorn energy. If there is a weak spot at the top, it will crumble down. Think of a mountain landslide crashing down on a village. Of course it is a sad visual when innocent people are involved but then Capricorn is not romantic, it does not soft pedel anything in fact it ask, "Why build a village near unstable land?"
Yes, the autoworker is in trouble if the US auto industry goes chapter eleven. But at the same time, why are we building cars that use too much fuel? How did we not notice that the oil reserves are shrinking every day? And if real estate is crashing, didn’t we think it was artificially high three years ago? And none of us should be surprised that someone like Bernard Madoff has been busted for corruption or Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich is in huge trouble. These guys are just the start of what will most likely be a long Perp Walk for many of the so called elite. Clearly if it is a sham or the person is a fraud, they will be found out during Pluto’s trek in Cap.
We should all be on the lookout for frauds. If someone tells us something that just doesn’t add up. Guess what? It doesn’t add up for a reason. And if you feel like there is a fraudulent part of yourself, then for heaven sake, take the time now during the next twenty eight days to fix it. If you can’t fix it, then just get quiet. See what happens when you only speak of what you really know. Never has there been more pressure than now for people to walk their talk or just shut up. Remember, Pluto in Cap relishes having the Sun, Moon and Mars on top of it especially so close to the beginning of its journey. The three planets are giving Pluto an extra loud megaphone but they are all speaking to us . They want us to be real. They want us to be concrete. They want us to be focused adults who can handle responsibility. And if we can’t then we need to fess up and say so.
We should all have our focus where Pluto has his---Where can I bring success? What structures in my life are weak and need to be destroyed so they can be reborn? Where are my ambitions? Do they make sense? What can I build from the ground up that will bring me more power? And what exactly is power? What concrete solutions can I come up with for my long term goals. And for godsake do I even have any long term goals?
This lunar cycle is a very methodical, unemotional and cool. We will be prudent, reserved and conscientious. In astrology, Capricorn rules bones, teeth and skin. The things we see and use every day. Sure we use our heart and liver every day but we don't see them like our teeth or skin. Cap loves to see things work. It is not into fuzzy theories. Give it something concrete, like brushing our teeth or washing our skin. We work to keep it healthy and it works every day to feed us and protect us! Typical Cap.
Some of us are in tough spots given the recent job losses and financial setbacks but that does not mean we are without resources. What is happening is our own inner compass is being directed to new areas of power. Remember, this Moon is blessed by a Pluto conjunction and Pluto will find power no matter where it lies. The last time Pluto was in Capricorn the colonies of North America were cranking out a lot of product for European consumption. We had a lot of resources here. A lot of land, water and fertile soil. At first blush it might seem all of that is tapped out but it is not and more will be revealed as this new journey slowly unwinds. But of course, it is almost serendipitous that we will have our first African American president take office during this lunar phase. Perhaps there will be a whole new group of Americans who have felt disenfranchised by the white oligarchy and they will now bring a whole new level of energy and expands our resources in ways that we cannot even imagine.
Speaking of prudent, it is only prudent to say that the Mars/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn may also bring out bullies and rebellious activities that cause great harm or destruction. As much as they may say it is for the greater good, many will look upon their action for what it really is, mean spirited smallness devoid of any merit.
“OUCH THAT HURTS”
Of course, during this cycle there will be ample opportunity for us to see some fissures and cracks in our world. The Sun and the Moon are in semi square to Neptune and Venus which may ask us to look at our love life, friendships and even our spiritual practices. How are your friendships? What are they based upon? Are they real friendships based on mutual values? Or are they shallow and superficial based upon your position in society? Are you a wife, mother, boss, employee and is that dictating who you call your ‘friend’? Also, if you are so busy eating granola and meditating during a two hour yoga session but then you get into a wild horn honking scene in the Whole Foods parking lot, then perhaps your spiritual path is not exactly as real as you think.
The bottom line is that during this lunar cycle we are probably going to see cracks in our life that need to be addressed. Now you do not have to fix it all during these next twenty eight days. But you should definitely take note of it and realize that it is something you are going to have to address sooner than later.
Also, Capricorn is not without its nervous energy. It can ping pong from feeling like a member of royalty to feeling like the stable boy only qualified to sling manure. What is it? Are you good enough to do something far greater than you are currently doing? Or are you wildy insecure and totally unsure you can do even half the task? It is up to you to determine what is real but do not be surprised if during this lunar phase you swing wildly between snob and slob. Of coure, the key is to find the middle.
SATURN TURNS ON A
Since late November we have been in a unique window, astrologically speaking, where there have been NO planets retrograded. Time has been flying, since every planet has been ‘pedal to the metal’ for the last five weeks. But on December 31st, Saturn will turn retrograde in Virgo. It is interesting that Saturn which is the ruler of Capricorn is the first planet to turn retrograde and doing it during a Capricorn lunar phase. Again, Saturn is the planet that asks us to conserve. It asks us to be measured and to focus on the small steps we can take to accomplish our goals. But the fact that it is turning retrograde during such a heady time and early in this lunar phase suggests that perhaps our goals and visions and long term ideals need re-tooling. Years ago I had a Capricorn friend who used to tell the story about the man who kept praying and praying for a Volkswagen and was so frustrated that he never got one. Then when he died he went up to God and asked, “Why didn’t you ever give me that Volkswagen I wanted.” And God, said “Oh, I had a Cadillac waiting for you, you just never asked.” Perhaps our goals are not in synch with where we really should focus our arrow. Take this retrograde period (Dec- May) to watch what comes up for you as you assess where you need to go and what long terms goals really need to be on your agenda.
Also, Saturn rules Time. Saturn in Virgo has us obsessed with our calendars and squeezing as much as humanly possible into each hour. When it turns retrograde, many of us may find it is time to slow down. Turn off stuff, white out stuff and basically calm down. If it does not get done today, save it for tomorrow. The only thing we have to give one another is time and if we have been asleep at the wheel putting out fires or what not, we may need Saturn’s retrograde to get real about our life. If you are really stuck there is a great affirmation that is perfect for Saturn Retrograde in Virgo: “I am happy and grateful that I am efficient and graceful with my time.” Try writing that down once a day and see if things don’t just fall together in way that surprises you.
CUCKOO MERCURY AGAIN
Ah, yes, it is time for that wonderful pain in the ass--The Mercury Retrograde. We all know the drill, cars break, computers break, miscommunication occurs. We lose paperwork, we can’t ever seem to get anywhere on time. Of course, anything important that has to be signed, we should try NOT to do it during a retrograde. See if it can wait after three weeks when Mercury goes direct. This retrograde is the first one for 2009 and all of the Mercury retrogrades for 2009 and will take place in air signs. As big as pain in the ass it is when things break and there are miscommunications, by far when the retrogrades happen while in air signs, the bigger bitch is that our mental facilities are challenged. “I thought I could count on that person!” “Huh? That didn’t work out the way I thought it would, but it always has worked before..” "Why are the things I thought out and thought out just not adding up?" These are the themes we will be experiencing. It is just a mental mousetrap for three weeks. The answer? Breathe and don’t take it personally. Change your thinking, be willing to be wrong and reassess later.
Rock and Hard Place
As always we continue to feel the pressure of Saturn Oppose Uranus with the next exact date for this aspect in February. But we are still bouncing between the rock and the hard place. We want change, Uranus, but we still seek structure, Saturn. We may find that during this lunar period we lean more towards that which is secure. It is not wrong or right but it just feels more comfortable. Great. Next month things will get shaken up when the sun is in Aquarius and we’re on Uranus’ turf, so it sort of doesn’t matter.
In conclusion, we have been waiting for this new moon for a very long time. Many of us have been tired of the party atmosphere that has clouded the earth for so long (Pluto in Sag) but now we get to get real. We are ready to understand the value of responsibility. That there is merit in taking our time to get something we really want. Time is up. There are no more short cuts to success. If we have been building and building for it, then this is the period where we may start to capitalize on our hard work. If we still have more work in front of us, then take this Moon to really move ahead. This is the Moon to get our act together. Good luck, I’ll be slogging it out there with you!
DECEMBER 27, 2008
4:22 am PST
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Responsibility, goals, achievements. Where do I need to improve my life so I can have the goals I want to achieve? When was the last time I felt successful? Can I access that energy now towards my next goal? Where am I inhibited? Why? Where am I snob? Why?
Added influence on New:
Venus conjunct Neptune (12/27) Dreamy love life. Whimsy. Weird pleasures.
Mars conjunct Pluto (12/28) Argumentative, bullies. Arrogant.
December 31, 2008
7:15 am PDT
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Group activities. Where are my peers? Are we all in tune with where we want to go? How am I a part of my community? Do I know how to show up?
Added influences on Crescent
Mercury conjunct Jupiter (12/31) Can be a big mouth. Shouting out opinions for no other reason to hear self.
Venus sextile Pluto (1/4) Passionate, lovers, money, resources great.
December 31, 2008
21 Virgo 46
Sabian symbol: A royal coat of arms
The keyword is: Prerogative
When positive, the degree is a gift for bringing all men together in common purpose and unified stability and when negative, subtle exploitation of the unwary.
(SEE ABOVE TEXT)
January 1, 2009
Mercury enters Aquarius
Venus enters Pisces
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Independence. Where are you needing to break out? Did you plant some seeds on New that need your attention. How do you define yourself from your goals? Are they the same?
Jupiter enters Aquarius
Jupiter leaves the world of earth and will spend the next year in airy Aquarius. Our focus will be more on humanity than on the businesses. We love mankind and when we all come together we can accomplish a lot. But rebels who may show up during the year, can be helpful or just piss us off. It is time for many of us to leave the corporate world and go to nonprofit. And we’ll love it.
January 7, 2009
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: We need more communication about the seeds we planted. We need to share the information or we need to ask people about our goals. Sharing the data brings us new data. We can find value in processing.
Special influence on Gibbous:
Sun sextile Uranus (1/9) unique and fun, plenty of sparks
Sun trine Saturn (1/11) hard work is easy and profitable!
January 10, 2009
7:26 pm PDT
21 Cancer 02
Sabian Symbol: A woman awaiting a sail boat
“When positive, the degree is a sure insight into the meaning of chance events and the current drift of circumstance and when negative senseless dependence on accidents of fortunes.
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Family is important. Our emotions are important. Our emotions move us to do something. Our feelings don’t motivate. They just are feelings. E-motions’ are motions. If we feel stuck turn to family of birth or family of choice they will help us to make moves we need to make.
January 11, 2009
Until January 31 11:10pm
07 Aquarius 45
Sabian symbol: A beautifully gowned wax figure
The Keyword: impact
When positive, the degree is achievement through the effective dramatization of human character on some level of everyday understanding. And when negative, futile effort to recapture outworn experience.
(See TEXT above)
January 14, 2009
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Details. Watching the days and taking care of each hour. Am I focused on the details of the seeds I planted on the new? How am I living my day every day as if I have accomplished what I wanted to accomplish.
January 17, 2009
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: relationships. Balance. Am I getting input from my loved one that can help me? How can I make final moves that are a balance to the seeds I planted on new?
Special influence on third quarter moon
Mercury conjunct Jupiter (1/18) Big mouth. Loose lips sink ships.
Sun conjunct Mercury (1/20) Creative and bright. Quickness of mind.
January 19, 2009
Sun enters Aquarius
Get your aquarius friend tickets to an event where they can be with other people. Checking out the crows is half the pleasure for them.
January 19, 2009
Mercury re-enters Capricorn (until Feb 14)
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
Unloading beliefs that no longer serve. How can I release my prejudices that are hurting my long term goals? Do I really know it all? Is it serving me?
Mars sextile Uranus (1/22) Fun arguments. It is all sporting.
Venus conjunct Uranus (1/22) unusual matters of love.
Mars trine Saturn (1/24) Hard work easily accomplishes what I want.
Venus oppose Saturn (1/24) cold lovers. Broken love dreams.
Venus sextile Mars (1/24) Sparks and fun. Love and pleasure.
Aquarius New Moon January 25 11:54 pm
6 Aquarius 30
Sabian symbol: A child born of an eggshell
When Positive the degree is a highly individual and completely unlimited resourcefulness and when negative, naďve reliance on an external accident.
*** Year of the Ox*** begins Chinese Astrology
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook