New Moon Articles by Tracy
Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
Aries New Moon
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
*** ALL TIMES ARE PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME***
Aries New Moon
16 Aries 42
Sabian Symbol: Two Prim Spinsters
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle?
Great moon to get a vision of what you want your future to look like but at the same time you would be wise to do diligence and take a look at your daily life. Are you on target?
For those of you who have been reading my articles, you know full well, the value of Treasure Maps. For those who are new— a Treasure Map is a collage that we make at this new moon filled with pictures and images of the things we want for the upcoming year.
Why do we say upcoming year when April is the fourth month of the calendar year? Because Aries is the first sign of the zodiac making this the beginning of our year. Aries rules eyesight and vision in general and our Treasure Map is a visual road for what we desire. For the northern hemisphere it is Spring, where new buds burst through the thawing hard ground. And in the southern hemisphere the warm hot days begin to fade towards winter chill. In either season the issue is still the same. Where am I going? What do I want in a harvest? If you live where it is Spring you know that soon you will be planting your seeds, tending your garden all summer. If you live in a Fall climate you need to prepare your actions now to get you through the long winter which will then lead to your own spring. But the bottom line the season does not matter, what is important is in Aries you are focused on what you want for the next twelve months. This is the time when you get to be selfish and think about your needs and wants. This is the value of Aries. I highly, highly urge anyone reading this who has not made a Treasure Map to go to the following link and follow the steps. Give yourself the gift of putting your hopes and wishes out there for you to see. For more information on Treasure Maps go here:
Now, let’s look at this lunar cycle beyond the Treasure Maps.
All fired up!
When it comes to Aries the words you often hear associated with it are warrior, leader, pioneer, soldier, daredevil and quick tempered. Aries are driving and dynamic and above all fiery!
Ask an Aries to do something and they will do it. But it better be something fast. Make them show up for something long and protracted? Well, they lose their energy and start getting into it with people. When they are idol they are mouthy. They can’t stand to have their time wasted. In truth, no one likes their time wasted, but Aries will really let you know!
They are good strategists and can come up with some quick solutions. And they have strong energy. But working with others can be challenging for them (to say it mildly). They usually are better alone or maybe partnered with one other person as long as the roles are clearly defined. Curiously, Aries can get along with other Aries as long as they know who is in charge of what. They are great leaders. Put them in charge of something ---they can take the flak. Aries were born to shout out orders, duck and cover for enemy incoming and then get up again and shout out more orders.
During the Aries lunar cycle we could be feeling fired up about stuff. We will want to put ourselves out there more. Even some of us who are shy in nature will find ourselves confronting the teller at the bank, “What do you mean you need another form of ID, who is your manager?!” And if some people are feeling trapped by life circumstances then their restless energy will need to be vented in some way. Again, this is the value of the Treasure Map. Take that energy and get a game plan for the year. And naturally this is cycle that is perfect for exercise. Lordy, spend the money and join the gym! Unless, of course you really like getting into it with your friends and family. Or of course, some of you may take this energy to finally clear the air with some of your tribe. Sure, just take a breath and be measured about it. If you can.
I don’t know if people still use this old expression but Aries are prone to “knee jerk” reactions. They feel something and they involuntarily respond. In truth all the cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra & Capricorn) are easily susceptible to knee jerk reactions. Someone says something to them and they can form an immediate response. The problem is that just because they feel it and they form this response does NOT mean the response is correct. Where the cardinals are often misguided is when they try to make it true. They can spin their wheels getting others on their side, “See, see, see, I told you.” And sure they get their cheering squad together, but why? Wouldn’t it be easier if they just softened their responses and perhaps waited for more information before they went on some mental rampage?
Of the four cardinal signs, Aries is the least patient sign and the most likely to a carry out ‘scorched Earth”. Think of Napoleon, perfect Aries by the way, who made sure his troops burned all the crops and anything useful as they marched on enemy territory. Problem is that a lot of innocent people got killed. That is the usual case when scorched earth is put in practice. Ask the Russians after Napoleon got to them. Or ask anyone from Atlanta about Sherman’s March to the Sea. One hundred and thirty years later and they are still pissed at Sherman!
On a one-on-one level, the same happens when an Aries lays into someone who has ticked them off. They bring up everything from the last ten years and then throw in the kitchen sink. Sort of a personal scorched earth. Problem is, once they have vented and they feel better they wonder why that person no longer wants to be in their life. And now they have lost that friend or family member and usually some other casualties and now they find themselves alone. Oh, if only a little patience had been put in practice!
And that is the energy we have in play for the next twenty eight days!
We should look to the news for some scorched earth behaviors. Someone taking down everyone with them. Obviously, we could see it in places like Iraq, but the Over-The-Top Venting will easily occur in non warring countries and certainly there will be some individuals whose behavior will be so over the top that it will get all of our attention. And of course, watch for fires!
Get a seat down front, fellas – that’s where the action is..
Earlier I mentioned that the cardinal signs are sometimes short on patience and long on knee jerk reactions. And once again, the cardinals are Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn. Well, in this lunar phase, The Sun and Moon are in warrior Aries and they are in a big disagreement with Mars in Cancer and Jupiter in Capricorn. These are tough aspects and it is hard to imagine there won’t be some ramifications that hurt us all financially (Jupiter in Capricorn) and our families (Mars in Cancer). Since Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and launches a new year this could be the new moon where people really get stuff. It will be a new beginning for all of us as we determine the value of things and what it is costing us.
For example, oil prices have been going up for awhile impacting everything from groceries to air travel. Up until now many people may have been paying fifty dollars at the gas pump and have grumbled but now when they start to think about their summer vacations they will realize, “Heck, I can’t really afford to fly anywhere.” And they will be pissed (like an Aries).
Additionally, this lunar phase is where people are really aware of what is being demanded of them by their boss (Jupiter in Cap) and what kind of burden it puts on their family (Mars in Cancer)and they will be pissed (like an Aries).
And then there is the missing sign —Libra. There is no planet in Libra digging in with Sun, Moon, Mars & Jupiter but it is still felt. Kind of like a table set and everyone is there but one person--Libra. Some of us will be looking for a partner to help us. And there will be no one. Or there will be a partner but he/she can’t do what is required. And we will be pissed (like an Aries).
What is going to happen to all this pissed off energy? How is it going to play in the news? I don’t know. But what I do know is that it is being brought to people’s attention this month. Sure there are some people who have been bitching about these things for awhile. But now they will have others joining them to say, “enough is enough.” For many, the veil will be lifted this month. Will the answer lie in voting booths? Maybe. Will it be a heart to heart with a mate, “Can we afford this lifestyle any longer?” Perhaps. Will the answer lie with a long conversation with the boss, “I would like to stay but we need to make changes.” Perhaps.
And remember this is not the month that things necessarily get resolved. But this is month where things get put on notice and it might take the whole year to be resolved. But it is the beginning.
Six Flags over The Economy
The tension between Jupiter in Capricorn and Mars in Cancer continues this lunar cycle and it is all about the economy. As mentioned in previous articles the whole year of 2008 is a roller coaster for the stock market and the economy in general. But given that the Sun and Moon are in Aries and they are digging in with Jupiter and Mars we can expect big problems in Wall street for these twenty eight days. And financial institutions will continue to rip and tear. There will be some independent thinkers (Aries) who will peek through with some wise ideas. How people respond is unclear. In the United States our consumption for spending and buying drives our market and the world’s markets. But during this lunar cycle, Pluto and Saturn will slow down consumption even further. If people are not as interested in driving (spending money on gas) to Walmart (or any other big box store) and buying another piece of disposable crap (say the country—it begins with C) then how does that impact our country? And it goes without saying that the financial burden of the war in Iraq is tearing at the economy. This month expect more people to say, “I lose money when I go to work. I lose money when I stay home. What the hell am I going to do?”
Pluto and Saturn waltzing lovers
So, we have these passionate fighters in cardinal signs doing what they can to stir the pot. But at the same time there is an interesting energy between Saturn in Virgo and Pluto in Capricorn. I am going to ask some of you to stretch your brains a bit as I push the astrology lesson. Saturn is in Virgo which is an Earth Sign. In January, Pluto moved into Capricorn which is also an Earth sign. Earth signs enjoy each other and in astrology the aspect that they make to each other is called a Trine. Trines are beautiful energies. But and this is where it gets interesting. These two planets are very, very close to making an perfect (exact) trine however because Pluto is now going backwards and later this month Saturn will straighten up and move deeper into Virgo, Saturn and Pluto will not make an exact trine. Like ships in the night they will pass each other without the perfect exact aspect. In the old days Buz Myers used to say, “They get close enough to kiss—but they don’t.” Sigh.
Added to this unrequited planetary aspect is that this is the best we get between Saturn and Pluto until January 2020! This lunar cycle is the closest they get to this beautiful aspect. What analogies do you want? A Sunny day in the middle of an El Nino winter? An oasis in the middle of the Gobi Desert? How about a twenty dollar bill between the couch cushions? This is the lunar cycle where we get this perk and then my friends, these two will not dance together until 2020. So, the question is..what the eff’ are you going to do with the opportunity?
Saturn in Virgo is talking about health. How is yours’? What are you doing about it? Get your diet together! Saturn in Virgo is the pinnacle of discreet. Are you using discretion in every area of your life? Where do you need to use more of it? It is also a great investment energy, where are your investments? And not just financial investments but your daily investments. For example your time where is it invested? And your creativity investments. Are they wise? Are they prudent? Do you need to reorganize? And where are you investing your daily love? Is it working or is it misguided?
Take this close to exact Trine from Pluto in Capricorn and get your daily life together. But at the same time Pluto in Cap is asking you to have long vision. How is your infrastructure? Seriously, what would you do if you suddenly lost electricity? Do you have a relationship with your neighbors, could you work together as a team? Why not? If you cannot stand them, then what is your community? Do you have one? Why not? And what about your retirement? Do you have a plan? Who are you relying on to help you? I’m not saying people can’t or should not help others but is there more you can do? Are you pissing away money in places that just don’t serve you in the bigger picture? Are you getting the feeling how these two planets work? Look at your life like an executive, what can you do to improve it---in a daily basis. Not a theoretical, “down the road I’m going to do blah and blah…” What can you do right now in your daily schedule? This is the cycle to begin implementation.
Remember this is the ONLY lunar cycle where we get these two planets this close talking to each other like whispering lovers. The fact that they don’t “Do the deed” is irrelevant, this is the closest they get until 2020 and I sure as hell would not blow off this opportunity.
And it is very worth noting that this aspect is happening on Treasure Map new moon, which is more compelling for everyone to use this energy when they think about what they want for the year. In April 2009 you’ll get to make a new Treasure map but you won’t have this energy. So, run with it this year, my friends.
This cycle demand much attention from people. And in some ways it is true to Aries. Aries are loud and can be heard above the din. And you should hear Aries speak to you. What do you want? Where do you see yourself going? And keep your eyes on the big prize, the big picture. This is your life. Get behind the wheel a drive the car—like a true Aries.
8:54 PM PDT
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on: Self. Self needs. What can you do? How can you be proactive? How can you start something? How can you motivate self? Where is your enthusiasm? How do you need freedom?
10:35 PM PDT
Venus in Aries
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Communication. Things that are imaginative. Writings. Alert. Dexterous. Diversity. Neighbors and siblings. What information are you receiving that is asking you to be versatile? Are you alert? Are you using all your skills? What is the information saying to you?
11:31 am PDT
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: Home and family. Focus on food. Focus on memories. Focus on being sensitive. What moves are you making that are in alignment with your emotions? What moves are you doing that feel fruitful? What moves are you doing that support the intent of your Treasure Map?
4:23 am PDT
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: Modesty. Refinement. What needs your organizational skills? Or if you are not organized who can you higher to help you? What is going on with your schedule? It is nice to remember the forest from the trees…but if you want to have a forest, you have to water the trees. What needs your attention?
Mercury enters Taurus
Sun enters Taurus. Spend the money on your Taurus friend or family member. Don’t be cheap. Go high end. Why? Because they will NEVER forget (forgive?) you if you go budget on them!
And by the way, NEVER forget their birthday. Taurus will be so hurt they will never forgive you. You have been warned.
3:25 am PDT
00 Scorpio 43
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Calculating. Critical and reserved. Determined and secretive. What are the moves and adjustments you have to make that will balance the blustery energy of New? Is it time to pull in the energy a bit? Can you be like a surgeon? Go into your life and extract the things that no longer serve you? And remember it might not be a ‘thing’ it could be a person or a belief or an emotion.
5:59 am PDT
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Hopeful, blunt, charitable. Love of liberty. How is your belief system serving the things you planted on the new moon? Is it possible the things you put in action on the new are all great and everything but if your belief system is skewed, then how can you accomplish those desires? Ask for some wisdom from those you feel have some insight you are missing.
7:10 am PDT
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Groups. Associations. Computers. Internet. Television. How are your groups? Do you have a tribe that thinks like you? Is now the time to find your group? Can you find a group to hang out with? Or is it time for you to start your own group? Your visions at new moon need some support from the outside world. Where will you find it?
Venus in Taurus
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
Focus on: Imaginative. Kindness. Dreaminess. All the energy of the last 28 days and all the hardships and the beefs that have occurred need to be put to bed. Release them. Release the energies that drive you to drink. Or if you insist on getting drunk do it at home and stay off the road. Be charitable.
Mercury enters Gemini
Saturn Turns Direct
Has been retrograde since December 19 8:34 virgo (a man making a futurist drawing)
01 virgo 41
Sabian Symbol: A large white cross upraised
Saturn has been retrograde since December 19. As we discussed earlier in the article, Saturn is in Virgo and now that it is going direct we are going to go back to work and get our daily schedule together. The emphasis is on what works and what does not work. Can you discern between the two? And if you can’t, do you have someone in your life you can ask to help you figure it out?
We will once again be asked to move cautiously or at the very least think about moving with caution. We are no longer celebrating the celebrity. How long ago did Britney Spears stop being funny? Yeah, right about the time Saturn left dramatic Leo and moved into discreet Virgo. There is a lesson in that for us. Where is our drama no longer funny for our friends and family? And more importantly it ceased being fun for us too.
There is somberness to Saturn in Virgo but it is like the dismal feeling you have when you realized it is time to clear out the garage. Mess makes depress. “Oh, my god what is yearbook doing under the old crock pot?” and “Why do I have three spare bike pumps?” The volume of the mess makes us depress. But hard work, discipline and a huge recycle bin will help.
As always, and I will keep saying this for the next year..take Saturn in Virgo and get your health together. Get your diet together. Get your schedule together. And for eff’s sake get your TIME together. Who, what and how are you wasting it upon? Stop it, please.
Taurus New Moon April 5 5:17am PDT
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook