New Moon Articles by Tracy
Aries New Moon 2017
Aries NEW MOON 2017
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 29-day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 29-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 29 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? Look out at the future and ask yourself, “What do I want?” And do not say, “I don’t know” You do.
A Large Woman’s Hat With Streamers Blown By An East Wind
Aries New Moon
March 27, 2017
10:57 pm EDT (7 Aries Pisces 37)
Aries New Moon 2017
Aries Starts the Lunar Year
Let me quote the booming voice from Disneyland’s Peter Pan ride, “Here we gooooooooooo!” Yep Aries New Moon is in the house! Hooray.
This is my most favorite New Moon. No question about it. The energy is high, the fire is in the system, we feel the spark in the air and of course it is Treasure Map New Moon. I hope you all have cleared the clutter out of your house and out of your brain and you are now ready to pull out the poster board. If you don’t know about Treasure Maps go to this link for the history http://margaretwendt.com/columns.php?id=1
And go to this link about how to make them.
For the rest of us, we will, with much anticipation, begin making our maps knowing that our new year starts on this new moon! Not on January 1 but now at the beginning of the lunar year. So, get the glue stick and the scissors and start figuring out what you want in your life!
On this new moon chart, the Sun, Moon and Venus are in conjunction at early degrees of Aries. This is a funny juxtaposition. Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, full of enthusiasm, action (sometimes rash) and energy that pushes the green shoots of spring through snow packed ground—spring is here and more to the point – we all say, “I am here!” That takes force to show up. But Venus, the planet well known for love and beauty is right next to the Sun and Moon in action packed Aries. Venus is usually not about action as much as about attracting. She brings things towards her by using charm and beauty. Things just tend to go to her as if being pulled by some internal magnet. So to have her in this conjunction is funny. What on Earth is beautiful Venus doing next to rough housing Sun and fired up emotional Moon in Aries? Oh, that’s right she is here to remind us to focus on our own value.
The reason why Venus is connected with beauty and money and to a certain extent power is because Venus speaks to things we ‘value’. And Venus on warrior Sun and Moon in Aries is there to remind us of our own value. For twenty-nine days we will feel fired up and we will be breaking new ground, stretching and growing and expanding our independence and under it all there will be one thought, “ I want this because I deserve it.” But remember it should not be an ‘angry deserve it’ it should be a quiet understanding of our own self worth.
Venus in this position is a great placement for Treasure Mapping especially for people who have had trouble with certain manifestations materializing. They may (whether they admit it or not) perhaps have not been sure if they deserved it or they may just question their own value in other ways and that got in the mix. Or they have gotten so jaundiced they just don’t think it is possible to have what they want. This is why Venus is a gift. Take this Aries cycle to feel your value and see how that motivates you as you carve paths towards new opportunities. Use Venus to soften your hard edges about what you want in your future. Throw out the negativity. Let Venus coax you along to understand you deserve good and it available to you.
A few days after the New Moon on March 30 Jupiter will square Pluto. There is the second square between between Jupiter in Libra and Pluto in Capricorn. The first one was November 24. What has gone on with your relationship with power since that date? How are moving about the world? How are you meeting people in authority and position who can help you? How are you using fear or superficial thinking to keep you away from empowerment? We should watch and see what comes up on the 30th that speaks to both generosity (Jupiter) and empowerment (Pluto) and who is on the right side of both.
Also, on the New Moon chart, Jupiter is in wide opposition to Sun & Moon and that is pushing all of us to explore our relationships (Libra) in new ways but at the same time find our inner voice and follow it. Yes, you can do both but if any of us are locked in some wild co-dependency habits do not be surprised if these 29 days get yucky. Where do you need to be more independent? What new understanding can you form about relationships and partnerships? And for heaven sake what are you telling yourself about why it is okay to take scraps? Jupiter is not about scraps!
On April 5 Saturn will turn retrograde at 27 degrees of Sagittarius and it remain retrograde until August 25 at 21 degrees of Sag. Last year about this same time we had the five- month Saturn retrograde also in Sag. How was your spring and summer last year? Saturn is dutiful and respectful but a bit dour. It can be hard working and pessimistic. Saturn in Sag when it excels will walk its very big talk. It can be a big player with big ideas and can show up and do the hard work. When one person has a big idea and is following truth and connects to the truth and expresses and shows up and does the hard work—people will respond. This is the powerful lesson of Saturn in Sag. Sounds great. Makes a terrific hero in a novel. But of course there is a poor behaving side to Saturn in Sagittarius. Righteous, opinionated, heated rhetoric every moment, in short--a blowhard. Saturn in Sag will ask others to follow him even if he has not done anything to deserve a following. During the retrograde we will see both heroes and blowhards. We will see hard workers versus people who just talk a good game. And are we believing truth? We should all watch our words and opinions for the next five months. Are we walking our talk? Are we figuring out what we stand for? Are we doing all that we say we believe? Are we putting our money where our mouth is? And are we stretching? Sagittarius has the ability to bridge worlds. Who do we need to meet? Who does not look like us or speak like us but yes, we have something in common? , Can we move between different groups? Are we engaging new people? And most of all consider how hard you are working and ask yourself is it in alignment with what you believe? If it is not you have five months to get yourself in alignment. The universe sends us a Saturn retrograde to give us a chiropractic adjustment on what work needs to be done so can straighten up and fly right.
Oh, snap, Mercury retrograde
Here’s the dates for us to note:
Mercury in shadow March 26
Mercury retrograde April 9 (4 Taurus 51)
Mercury direct May 3 (24 Aries 16)
Mercury leaves shadow May 21
On April 9th Mercury retrogrades for three weeks. Mercury retrograde in Taurus is interesting because we find a repeat of the earlier theme with Venus. Taurus is ruled by Venus, so we are once again talking about value, self esteem and self worth with Mercury retrograde. The new moon has Venus reminding us of our self worth and then 10 days later Mercury in Taurus slows down our brains and once again we are pushed to wonder about our value. We consider if we are being valued enough? Mercury retrograde in Taurus can bring up money issues. We might really wonder if we are being paid enough for our services? Also for the three weeks of retrograde we will be mindful of where we are ‘wasting’ our time. We could have lost mail including checks. We may want to put some money in a slush fund in case we come up short somewhere. Taurus is of course a very practical sign and during the retrograde we may see some kinks in our systems that have always worked or perhaps we thought they always worked. But now we have to problem solve and come up with a new system. As annoying as that can be we will be better for it when the retrograde is over because the improved system will turn out to be more sustainable than what we had prior to the retrograde. The truth is we all would benefit by cleaning up skills and styles and retrograde Mercury in Taurus could provide us that opportunity. When Mercury re-enters Aries on the 20th we could find ourselves a little snappy. Take note if you go too far and maybe you need to apologize or maybe you need to think what is really at the crux of the snap. Make changes because that simply is the best practical move. And remember we are here to rethink our practical nature.
Apparently we don’t have enough planets retrograde because at the end of the 29-day Aries cycle, Pluto also will turn retrograde. On April 20 he starts his journey at 19 Capricorn and five months later on September 28 he turns direct at 16 Capricorn. Of course, Pluto spends half of every year in a backward motion so this is not extraordinary. But for us Americans it is a very interesting time to watch the Pluto transits. As I have said on previous reports, it takes Pluto 248 years to go around the sun. The last time Pluto was at this degree was 1769. Look at that date. That is seven years before our American Revolution when Pluto was at 27 degrees Capricorn.
Pluto will be at 27 Capricorn again and the USA will have what is called a Pluto return in 2022 (but we’ll start to ramp up in 2021). What will America look like then? It will certainly be here but it won’t feel or look the same as it does right now in 2017. We are building towards something. If you google “American Revolution and Time Line” you will see a number of incidents over many years that lead to July 4, 1776. We can look around and know something is happening now. This is an extraordinary cycle for us to be alive and witness. Remember NO ONE in America is still alive for the last time Pluto was in Capricorn. And here we are part and parcel of this dynamic period. Do you think it is an accident? Do you think something in our nature or in our children’s make up is here to experience this and be part of it? Yes, so do I.
And it does not take a political scholar to observe some of the same energies colonial Americans experienced are up again for us now to process. Systems that are broken, corruption, scandals, the seeds of something is being repeated. What institutions do we want to save? What institutions do we want to keep but rebuild? What institutions do we want to get rid of and what do we want as a replacement?
Ever since Pluto moved into Capricorn in 2008, which you must remember because that’s when the economy crashed and burned, we have all been processing the power of institutions and what makes them work and what does not and of course we see their corruption. Have we fixed anything? Maybe. Maybe not. Pluto is not done with its transit so we have 8 more years to work on all of this stuff that we are watching and processing.
I heard someone say, “Politics is no longer a spectator sport” and I thought, “Yep, that’s Pluto in Cap.”
The power of grassroots is the core of America’s history and it does seem kind of quaint when you realize that in what is now a 21 hour car ride from Savannah to Boston, those patriots in those 13 colonies shook the world when they said, “No” to British rule. It was a long war and by the way Pluto was in Aquarius when it ended in 1783. But had they not done what they did we would just be a giant Bermuda. Instead America was born and shaped history for both good and bad. I have ZERO idea where we will be at the end of this cycle but when Pluto slows down during the retrograde we should expect things to emerge that need to be addressed in a real way. We will be asked to go down to the roots and dig something out. And this is all political parties, something is ‘off’ in all of them and the answer will only come from the ground up. There will be a number of ‘come to jesus’ moments for people who are looking at their politicians, institutions and the established way of doing business. It will not feel right for many.
Personally, those people who have planets between 16-20 degrees of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn you are already feeling an overhaul. How are you accessing your power? I will tell you if you are not accessing it and you seem to drone on and on about how you were once again made a victim, I would suggest you are missing the point of Pluto. And if your friends aren’t telling you, let me be the one to break it to you, we want you to knock off the victim drama. Stop it. Make changes at the ground level and get on with life. Pluto strips us down to our core. Capricorn is brutal in its practicality. If something is not working it will just push until we realize it is time to fix it. During the retrograde some of us will be making adjustments as we fold in power and become more empowered. This is not a time to be cruel but to shift and morph, grow and emerge. If you feel like a snake shedding its skin or a butterfly emerging from a cocoon you are processing Pluto. Watch what comes up between now and September and if you don’t get it ‘right’ don’t worry you will have another chance in winter.
Have you friended TracyAstroSalon on FB? Why not?
The 8 phases
Aries New Moon
March 27, 2017
10:57 PM EDT
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
This focus: Where are you a leader? If not of others how are you are you a leader in your own life? How are you looking out at your future and what do you see? What changes do you need to make to get the life you want and deserve. I want it for you!
3/29: Mercury Trine Saturn. Thoughts are smart and solid. Rigidity gets a shot of flexibiltiy. Humor shows up. Practicality is fun and useful.
3/30: Jupiter Square Pluto (see above)
Crescent Moon Phase
2:55 am EDT
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What are you learning about being super practical? Where are you putting one foot in front of the other? What are you building bit by bit? What are you learning about your values? What about money and love? How are those values being informed?
4/2: Venus enters Pisces. Love and money get soft and fuzzy. Things that feel good get emphasized despite their costs.
First Quarter Moon
April 3, 2017
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: How are your emtions motivating you? How are your emotions pushing you along? How can you use your feelings to get you up and out in a new way? What’s going on family? How are they pushing you out by design or maybe by accident?
4/5: Mars trine Pluto transformative action is easy. Being practical is the power move.
4/5: Saturn retrograde (see above)
April 7, 2017
5:24 am EDT
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, and we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
What needs fixing in your schedule? What are you neglecting about your daily life that could be improved upon to give you the life you want this year? What are you putting together in your calendar that is meaningful?
4/7: Sun oppose Jupiter. Independence feels good but what about others? How can taking your own path support a partnership? How can partnerships support independence?
4/8: Venus square Saturn. Love and move feel cold. So practical about love it is almost jaundiced.
4/8: Sun square Pluto. Breaking out, wanting new vs establishment. Warrior vs spy. Freelance vs corportate.
4/9: Mercury retrograde (see above)
Full Moon Phase
April 11, 2017
21 Libra 32
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Full Moon in Libra. What is going on with your partnerships? How are your relationships compelling you forward towards the goals you have put in play on new moon? When you look out to the future do you see your partner next to you? Why or why not?
Go to blog for full moon report.
4/13: Sun conjuncts Uranus. Excitement. A shot of instability. Creativity, ingenuity. Celebrating the unusual. Weird is highlighted.
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are you sharing your big ideas? How are you sharing your education? How are you sharing the stuff you have learned? How are you bridging worlds? How are you expanding your world and how does that apply to the goals you set on new moon?
4/17: Sun Trine Saturn. Actions and energy are supported in a meaningful structured manner. Actions for independence are backed by faith.
4/19: Sun enters Taurus
Last Quarter Moon Phase
April 19 5:56am
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
How are you accessing your inner CEO? What moves can you make that will propel you in the direction of your goals? How are you going UP towards your goal?
4/19: Sun conjunct Mercury. Cleverness, quick actions, changes based on practicality.
4/20: Pluto retrograde (see above)
4/20: Mercury re-enters Aries. Here comes Mr. mouth. Beware of snappy comments.
4/21: Mars enters Gemini. Actions that are too fast. Actions that feel like wall to wall adhd.
4/21: Venus square Saturn. Selfishness gets pushed back. Hypocrisy gets called out. Money and love get dunked in cold water. Be in love but be sober.
Balsamic Moon Phase
April 22, 2017
11:14 pm EDT
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our fuzzy. We release our victim. We release our confusion. We release martyr.
Taurus New Moon April 26 5:16am(6 Taurus 27)
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook