New Moon Articles by Tracy
Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
Gemini New Moon 2010
GEMINI NEW MOON 2010 –
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about?
“Sharp, smart, clever and quick.” Wouldn’t you like those Gemini adjectives used to described you? Yeah, me, too. But luckily even those of us who are dull as butter knives can have a twenty eight day cycle where we are a bit brighter and a bit sharper –even if it stings.
JUNE 12 7:15 am EDT
21 Gemini 23
Sabian Symbol: A barn dance. The key word is gregariousness. When positive, the degree is an ability to plunge into major and rewarding experiences without the least self reservation and when negative a dependence on superficialities for self satisfaction and on petty indulgences for self assurance.
LIGHT AS AIR
Gemini is an air sign and as we know, air is light. It is not heavy or dense like earth or water, nor is it combustible like fire. It is breezy, light and of course vital. Try holding your breath for more than a minute and you’ll know what I’m talking about. When a breeze blows over a tree it sends pollen into the air which mixes with other trees and in that comingling a whole new plant can be created. “Mommy, how did the tangerine become the cousin to the orange?” This is the power of air. Or perhaps a cloudy day casts a depressing pall on a city then suddenly a strong wind blows and in the wake, the sky is clear, bright and the whole town sparkles uplifting everyone’s spirit. That too is the power of Air. Of course, winds whipped to high velocity can cause great turmoil---ask anyone in the path of a tornado.
So, what does this mean? Should we expect tornados during Gemini cycle? Sure, it could be that but more to the point is what air represents---communication. Don’t we ‘clear the air’ when we talk out a problem? And when we talk things over and over again doesn’t it leave everyone depleted, kind of like the debris field after a tornado? But ask yourself what is really under that ‘talk’? The answer is a desire to connect.
Remember, the symbol for Gemini is -- TheTwins. The Twins up there in the sky are never alone; they always have someone they can reflect upon. Doctors know that even in the womb, twin babies will stretch their hands to find their sibling. That connection is communication. Those hands are saying, “I’m here, are you there?” For a Gemini an echo must always be answered for at its core Gemini defines itself by others. It is not that Gemini is insecure and needs to be told they are right or wrong. It is just that they use the outside for comparison so that they can find their own insides. If you have Gemini’s in your life you will hear them say over and over again, “Do you know what I mean?” They want to be heard for sure but at the same time they are really trying to hear themselves.
Often if you say black they will probably say white, if you say white they will say black. They don’t do it to be rebellious they do it only because they find out who they are in the contrast. Or if they do agree with you and admit white is white and black is black they will later talk about it with others and get their opinion of your opinion (read that twice). This is not because they have a desire to badmouth you, it is that they are once again, trying to find themselves and they can only do it by acquiring data. They spend their whole life asking questions and probably when they die their first comment on the other side will be a question-- “Pardon me, is that seat taken?”
There is no sign that can process information more thoroughly than Gemini, especially because they are a quick study. And where some of us look at shapes on a piece of paper and see perhaps one or two patterns, a Gemini will see dozens. And they won’t be wrong. However, they can also suffer from superficiality. Depth gets messy and complicated and takes oodles of patience and that is not their strong suit. They exasperate easily when the rest of us appear slow which must be difficult because by comparison, we are slow. And anyone who thinks they can outsmart a Gemini would be mistaken. Gemini can outsmart everyone except of course themselves.
Watch to see how your own cleverness rises this 28 day cycle. Will you notice things you have never seen before? Probably. Will you find yourself giving one set of answers to one person and another set to another? Maybe. Will you relish being light and breezy? You bet. You may enjoy bumping around out there and being that pollen ball floating and co mingling. What will you bump into? What will you create? And remember, we all have Gemini somewhere in our chart, take a look at your placement and see if that house is perhaps your most clever and light.
A rash of rationals
As smart as Gemini is, where it does screw up is when it chooses intellect every time instead of sometimes considering the benefit of emotions. “I thought it all the way through, but the results aren’t what I planned---- how did this happen?” The answer almost always is because Gemini relied totally on its brain and did not consider turning to its heart. Had they quieted their brains, found their center and then accessed their emotional IQ they probably would have benefited. But being emotional is not in their comfort zone. Like a muscle that is dormant their emotions can be denied so much that atrophy sets in. Naturally, this can be tough on marriages but in an ideal world Geminis will pick partners who benefit from their rational nature but who can create a safe environment for Gemini to emote. Perhaps this cycle we may all find ourselves intellectualizing our emotions a bit more than usual. But given some of the other aspects going on that might not be so bad.
“A bitchin’ time’"
Greatly coloring this cycle is The Sun/Moon in Gemini in harsh aspect to Saturn in Virgo. Saturn by itself has an uncanny ability to see the glass half empty 90 percent of the time. Virgo is the pickiest sign of the zodiac. A square is a tough aspect and finally Gemini for all its smarts and shrewdness can be critical (although it doesn’t see itself that way they just think they are inquisitive.) So, let’s do that math---Saturn: negative; Virgo: picky; Square: tough and Gemini: critical. See a theme? In short, we should prepare ourselves to hear a lot of bitching and complaining this cycle. We’ll hear it from loved ones, employees, co workers, our doctors, our neighbors, the checker at our market, the guy that parks our car, in short pretty much anybody who is breathing. And yes that includes us. We too will be full of bitching.
Adding to that, Mars who finally (after many months) moved out of Leo and into Virgo a few days ago is in square to Mercury (Gemini’s ruler) in Gemini. So, here we are again, more critical energy between Virgo Square Gemini. But, in this case, Mars is the warrior and Mercury is the Mind and they are at odds with each other. This puts a spin on our 28 days cycle of bitching and complaining--- we will be a mouthy bunch with a lot short fuses! “Incoming! Duck!” My suggestion is everyone put on their Kevlar suit because the words coming out of everyone’s mouth will be very sharp. And some of the actions will be harsh---think flying daggers.
Also there is one distinction that should be made--- under this energy people will complain and bitch but it’s not simply whining. Virgo and Gemini need stimulation that is why they like to poke and stoke. Whining for the sake of whining is not enough. Mars which makes all its moves based on its gut and will be compelled in one direction while Mercury will be compelled in another direction. Both planets fighting to micromanage all our thinking and all of our actions. The tension will be palpable and people will release it is through a lot of snappy comments and perhaps ill conceived reactions. Even people who never say anything mean will be calling others all kinds of things. You should expect to hear “What the eff?!!” throughout the cycle. God knows assaults could be high.
I also would expect the rhetoric in the media to be super high. Everyone with an opinion will be asked to give it. It could get gross. And given we are in an election year in the United States, these aspects this lunar cycle could bring out the ugliness in campaigns. But take note if what you hear is real news, manipulated and manufactured (very Gemini) or simply gossip.
What is that under the bitch?
But what is under all that bitching? Is it a love of complaining? Maybe. It also could be an overall feeling of missing the mark. Saturn has been testing all of us for the last two years as it transits Virgo. We have been looking at the list of stuff that is our life and judging it, refining it and putting it into little boxes. We have been wanting to fix so much of our daily life and in these final days of Saturn in Virgo we get this square with the Sun/Moon that accents once again that which is NOT working. Sigh. We feel frustrated, we are tired and we feel that we can’t get it right but still we know we need to do something. That tension is under the bitching. As frustrating as it is, we know that somewhere the answer lies in our own actions but we struggle to find it. The good news is that both Gemini and Virgo can ‘do stuff’. Gemini’s cleverness can find a solution and Mars can do the work. The problem is the timing might feel off or maybe the need is for immediate action. That swift move that needs to be done immediately could leave both Mars and Mercury second guessing the action. And that’s where we go crazy. My suggestion is if any issue comes up that needs some resolution, go to a couple people (not the world) and process their insights then turn internally and ask your gut if this is the right action and then do it. Do not think about “what if?” Let it go. Because pondering “what if?” will deplete you at this time. Let go.
Fortunately, there is lovely aspect between the Moon/Sun and Neptune. While the air will be stirred up and we’ll be talking to everyone about everything and yes, bitching will be high, there will also be a gentle push by Spirit. A chance turn down a new street and you run into someone you haven’t seen in years. You go off your beaten track and your find an answer to a problem you were just bitching about a day earlier. You are sitting there at your table eating a meal and your mind drifts and in that daydream you have a creative thought that has a kernel of a solution. Spirit will be around, it just needs your antenna tuned in.
Near the end of Taurus lunar cycle (last week) Jupiter moved into Aries and a few days later it got on top of Uranus. Uranus is truly the “Mother” of all inventions. It is a dynamic, creative, brilliant and of course, innovative. Jupiter is large and expressive and bombastic, abundant, opinionated and to a certain degree—knowledgeable. Having both these planets in Aries puts the emphasis on new beginnings and breakthroughs. And although the conjunction took place during Taurus, it is in this Gemini cycle we should expect some energy to manifest in terms of genius and creativity. I will say that as we sit here watching oil darken the Gulf of Mexico, it would be nice to think that the conjunction along with the Gemini smart and shrewd abilities will bring us a solution to help fix the problem. Unfortunately, all reports I have seen say that the real solution is months away, which makes me think that the conjunction may put more emphasis on unrest and rebellion with new vigor. And given the energy of the lunar cycle is so snarky and critical it could get quite loud for next twenty eight days.
A perk from Venus
Now, let’s not get too down or depressed that people will be bitching and poking us all month, first of all we can’t personalize the energy since EVERYBODY is getting it. There is no green grass anywhere since those people over there on that sunny grassy hill are getting bitched at too. You are not the only one. But interestingly, there will be some weird opportunities that come up this cycle. There is an odd little energy between Uranus and Venus that works on our behalf. Someone does something that pisses us off (Mars) we complain to someone else about it (Gemini) they remark, “That’s weird I heard that same thing from someone else (Neptune Aquarius) and she found a creative solution (Uranus) and resource over there (Venus in Cancer). And there you are with a little help from the Universe. Weird could be good.
Here comes the Sun
During this cycle there are some dates we need to watch carefully. On June 19th the Sun will Square Saturn, then on June 21st the Sun will square Uranus and then on June 25th the Sun will oppose Pluto. These dates are in their own way part of the cardinal climax. The sun which represents vitality and life source will feel pushed around and depleted by its encounter with Saturn. We will feel some kind of loss. Then when it fights with Uranus we will have rebellious solutions that might feel good for a second but may not be the real answers that we need. The crisis is important but the first answer may not be the correct one. And then when the Sun opposes Pluto our metal is further tested. We will be shaken and we will ask what has really happened? What do we really feel? What kind of solutions do we really want? What caused the current issues? What needs to be overhauled? Also the Lunar Eclipse on June 26 is a doozey bringing out even more emotions and stresses. Watch these dates and see what comes up for you personally and the world at large. It will give us a strong indication on what is coming in June and July.
Uranus turns retrograde
So, while we are slogging out all these big gusty days with drama everywhere and our snappy comments to people and their own snappy returns---Uranus will turn retrograde. Uranus retrograding while in the balsamic phase is sending a message that we need to release some of our aggression (Aries) and rebellious nature. It will remain zero for most of the summer (part of cardial squares) and will eventually go back into Pisces but it is leaving a calling card---he will be back here at 2011 perhaps a bit more bruised but ready for some real changes and real beginnings.
This is a wildly mental month. We will be full of all kinds of crazy thoughts and we will want to move on each and every one of them but luckily we can’t since there simply is not enough time in the day to make a move every second we feel compelled. It is like we are in the center of tornado. Winds wiping all around us and occasionally catching us. But still there will be some changes that come out of this period that will have long lasting effect. Think of the tangerine tree. One time a long time ago he had a orange for a cousin.
One more thing---in the spirit of Gemini---my dear Gemini friend sent me the following email regarding BP. I wish to share with you.
One more thing---in the spirit of Gemini---my dear Gemini friend sent me the following email regarding BP. I wish to share with you.
Most of us (everyone I know, at least) are completely devestated by the environmental destruction in the gulf of Mexico ( and soon to spread elsewhere). But while British Petroleum and Transocean are the culprits, let's be honest, we are all responsible, we are all at fault. And we know it. We all use way, way, way too much fossil fuels in the form of energy, plastics, chemicals and fertilizers, etc. And while BP and Transocean have committed an unspeakable crime on too many levels to even count here -- we can all do something to help, because they won't. Let's take this awful moment - a truly awful moment - and finally say - this is the moment, the moment in time, when we all finally say it is time to truly begin to get off of fossil fuels. This won't be easy, and it won't be quick. But it is time. There is nothing to recommend that we stay on our path. Sure, fossil fuels have gotten us around, lighted our lights, heated our homes. Not too shabby. But we know it has to end. Please, everyone: let's make something positive out of this atrocity. Thank you & God Bless. 10 Easy Easy Ways to Save Energy (This is a start - this is a beginning) 1. If you haven't already, please get off the water bottle, unless you're in a situation where you have no choice (if that's too much for you, at least stop buying water from Europe & the South Pacific, buy local water). 2. Take a military shower once a week (if you don't know what that is, it's: water on, water off, lather up, rinse off). Maybe do it twice a week. 3. Eat vegetarian or even vegan a couple of times a week. Eat as little red meat as you can. 4. Dim your computer screen - it doesn't need to be on full bright for you to use it. 5. Dim your screen when you walk away from your computer - just turn it all the way down. 6. Coast - roll to red lights most of the time, if you're not running really late - avoid jack-rabbit starts. 7. Skip a meal once or twice a week. 8. Use gift bags instead of wrapping paper - they can be re-used. 9. If you're a boss, let some of your most trusted, hardest working employees work from home 1 day a week. Most of them get just as much work done from home as they do in the office, because there can be less distractions. 10. Set up a clothes line in your backyard. I lied, there are 12: 11. Bombard your politicians, on all levels, that we're not going to take this anymore - they have to start making changes. Oil doesn't make sense anymore. 12. Come up with more ideas. This is the moment we have all been (reluctantly) waiting for. There is no more time to waste.
Most of us (everyone I know, at least) are completely
devestated by the environmental destruction in the
gulf of Mexico ( and soon to spread elsewhere).
But while British Petroleum and Transocean are the
culprits, let's be honest, we are all responsible, we are
all at fault. And we know it.
We all use way, way, way too much fossil fuels in the
form of energy, plastics, chemicals and fertilizers, etc.
And while BP and Transocean have committed an
unspeakable crime on too many levels to even count
here -- we can all do something to help, because they
Let's take this awful moment - a truly awful moment -
and finally say - this is the moment, the moment in time,
when we all finally say it is time to truly begin to get
off of fossil fuels.
This won't be easy, and it won't be quick.
But it is time. There is nothing to recommend that we
stay on our path. Sure, fossil fuels have gotten us
around, lighted our lights, heated our homes. Not too
shabby. But we know it has to end.
Please, everyone: let's make something positive out of
this atrocity. Thank you & God Bless.
10 Easy Easy Ways to Save Energy
(This is a start - this is a beginning)
1. If you haven't already, please get off the water
bottle, unless you're in a situation where you have no
choice (if that's too much for you, at least stop buying
water from Europe & the South Pacific, buy local
2. Take a military shower once a week (if you don't
know what that is, it's: water on, water off, lather up,
rinse off). Maybe do it twice a week.
3. Eat vegetarian or even vegan a couple of times a
week. Eat as little red meat as you can.
4. Dim your computer screen - it doesn't need to be on
full bright for you to use it.
5. Dim your screen when you walk away from your
computer - just turn it all the way down.
6. Coast - roll to red lights most of the time, if you're
not running really late - avoid jack-rabbit starts.
7. Skip a meal once or twice a week.
8. Use gift bags instead of wrapping paper - they can
9. If you're a boss, let some of your most trusted,
hardest working employees work from home 1 day
a week. Most of them get just as much work done from
home as they do in the office, because there can be
10. Set up a clothes line in your backyard.
I lied, there are 12:
11. Bombard your politicians, on all levels, that we're
not going to take this anymore - they have to start
making changes. Oil doesn't make sense anymore.
12. Come up with more ideas.
This is the moment we have all been (reluctantly)
waiting for. There is no more time to waste.
New Moon Phase
JUNE 12, 2010 7:15am EDT
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: How is our communication? How do we reach out to others? How do others relate to us? How do we process data? When is it better to be rational? What goals do we need to fix our daily life? Can we do it without getting too emotional? What do we look like when we use our brains and our heart?
6/12: Venus/Saturn: Positive steps on relationships and money, values are supported
6/14:Venus enters Leo: http://astrology.about.com/od/venus/p/VenusLeo.htm
6/14:Venus/Uranus: Brilliance with love, highly creative, energetic, fast money
Crescent Moon Phase
June 15 3:48pm
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
What is your strength? How do you share it? What information are you gaining about your strength? Or lack of it? What information are you learning about your ability to access creativity? What are learning about being authentic? The seeds you planted on new, are they supported by your authentic nature? Why not?
6/15: Venus/Jupiter: Bounce up, good for money&relationship, opportunities
6/15:Mars/Pluto: Actions that transform, accessing personal power easily
6/17:Venus/Pluto: Ouch. Feeling pinched. Love and money hurts. Ask why?
First Quarter Moon
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
What does your daily life look like and how does it support the seeds you planted on new? Is there a part of your daily life that is not in sync with your goals? Why not? What actions can you take now, right now that are rooted in the here and the now that can move you to a new level?
6/19: Sun/Saturn: Movement and energy feels blocked. Resistance abounds. Frustrations are high.
6/19: Sun/Neptune: Spirit moves energy. Divine actions are at play.
6/21: Sun enters Cancer (see solar eclipse at tracyastrosalon ) buy your cancer friend something sweet and something for the bath. They’ll love you forever.
6/21: Sun/Uranus: Abrupt breaks, splits, rebellions, explosive. Crashes.
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Where have we dropped off our power? What ways can we refine our life so that we access death and rebirth? Ask yourself where are you hanging on to old stuff because it seems ‘safe’ but by doing such you are missing an opportunity for new opportunities and growth? Are you comfortable with this level of fear in your life?
6/23: Sun/Jupiter: tough actions, rough on emotions, big conflicts about beliefs &styles
6/24:Mercury/Saturn: Tough, harsh thoughts, conflicts in communications.
6/24: Mercury/Neptune: Spiritual thoughts thrive, divine thinking excels
6/25: Mercury enters Cancer
6/25:Mercury/Uranus: Breaks in communications, short fuse talks, abruptness everywhere
6/25: Sun/Pluto: Powerful emotions- extreme lows followed by extreme high. Key word is ‘extreme’.
Full Moon Phase
4 Cap 46
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
What is “you” and how does it contrast where you are in society? What do you want from your government? What do you offer up to society? What do you want from your boss? How are you a boss? How are you a CEO in your life? Why not? Check out blog http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
6/26: Mercury/Jupiter: Chutzpah and Facts compete against each other.
6/27: Mercury/Pluto: Difficult thoughts, troubling information, power versus logic
6/27:Saturn/Neptune: Small slips and losses that pinch.
6/28:Sun/Mercury: Quick, sharp, precise thoughts, speedy actions
Disseminating Moon Phase
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How can your group of friends or associates be your “counselor”? How do you share your wisdom with your groups that helps move the group? Why do you share, why do you not share? How is being a part of something bigger that yourself and working with a group healing?
7/1 Mercury/Mars: Thoughts create precise actions, speed is highlighted
Last Quarter Moon Phase
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What big action can you take now that supports your goals on new moon but at the same time supports your independence? When you separate yourself from your family, your spouse, your group, your work and replace it with focus on YOU ----what actions do you feel you need to support you? How can you take those actions now?
7/5: Uranus turns retrograde (see above)
Balsamic Moon Phase
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
We release mental chatter. We release the need to connect. We release chatting. We release siblings. We let go of our ‘smarts’ and logical side in order to prepare for our sensitive and emotions on Cancer New Moon.
7/8:Mercury/Neptune: Mentally we feel soft, unwelcomed by the universe
7/8:Venus/Neptune: Dreamy, Love dissolves, money slippery, values hard to pinpoint.
7/9:Mercury enters Leo http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercuryLeo.htm
7/9: Mercury/Saturn: Thoughts create solutions. Practical applications are easily managed.
7/9: Mercury/Uranus: Brilliant breakthroughs, good shake ups clear our minds
7/10: Venus enters Virgo
7/10: Venus/Uranus: A small bump that brings out our cold side. Lovers beware.
7/11:Sun/Mars: Our actions are in sync with our desires.
7/11Mercury/Jupiter: Expanding ideas, beliefs, favor ‘outside’ thinking.
July 11 3:40pm New Moon ***
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon 2018: Friends & Communities
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon 2018
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon 2017 - On Top of The Galactic Center
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook