New Moon Articles by Tracy
Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
LEO NEW MOON 2011
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? It is very simple---Where and why are you small? It is time to get over it. Be big, be gold, start shining.
July 30 2:39PM EDT
07 Leo 15
Leo 8: “An Activist is Stirring up Discontent by Spreading his Revolutionary Ideals”
Lynda Hill Interpretation from her book The Sabian Oracle: 360 Degrees Of Wisdom:
‘An Activist Stirring up Discontent by Spreading his Revolutionary Ideals’. He has had some enlightening or disturbing insight into what’s going on in society. He wants people to listen to his message and, probably, influence or change their way of thinking. The ‘Activist’ feels that he has the answers to how life should really be and what rights people are entitled to. To some people, his beliefs, or his radical ways, may be somewhat confronting and threatening to their everyday lives. To others, his ‘Ideals’ may fit with what they’ve wanted in their own lives; he can be a beacon calling out for action. His message can be challenging, stirring or misleading.
LEO NEW MOON
New Moon Phase
Leo rules the heart both literally and figuratively. Love is Leo. Drama is Leo. Shining like a star is Leo. Being favored and having favorites is Leo. Leo’s metal is Gold. And Leo’s color is red along with royal blue. Leo makes statements. Brave is Leo. Bold designs is Leo. Bold leadership is Leo. If Leo is reserved they still come from a position of power or dignity. Even when they are downtown they are uptown. They do not hide in a corner and receive scraps. Being the best at their field is Leo. Awards are Leo and rewards are Leo. Fabulous, wonderful hair is Leo.
By now you pretty much know a list of famous Leos –Madonna, Mick Jagger, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Jennifer Lopez, Martha Stewart, Neil Armstrong, Kevin Spacey, Andy Warhol, Jim Davis, Orville Wright, Coco Chanel---the list is endless.
When a Leo follows their heart and their passion; they excel like no other. Strong, brave, dynamic, loyal, warm, fun, generous and above all, highly creative. They know how their engine works and they know how to access their spark. Leo has tremendous will power and a dedication to their talent, passion and vision. More importantly they always trust their desire and give it one hundred percent commitment.
Of course Leo’s ego is also legendary, so large, it borders on narcissism which is especially true if they are feeling removed from their spark, power or life source. When insecure, everything has got to be about them. Their generosity dissipates and all attention has got to be on them or they pout. Many a Leo unplugged from their source will clog up their days with trips to ER rooms, depositions and fights over issues around loyalty. Suddenly the brave lion turns into a coward. And yes Leo likes to tell the truth but again when they feel vulnerable they are prone to exaggeration and or lying. All of this can be a big turn off and when Leo finds themselves losing family or friends their answer for why they lost these people? A haughty, “So, what I don’t need them.” Or, “They are just jealous.” Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe they were tired of feeling like Leo’s servant or the work of being on Leo’s court was just not worth the drama.
But, and this is a big but, if anyone has a negative feeling about Leo---this is the month to ‘get over it.’ Seriously, because no matter how frustrating and selfish Leo can get, they need to be recognized for standing up and following their path, working their craft and going for their dreams. They aren’t over in the sidelines talking about what they are about---they are doing it! They show a lot more bravery in one day than the rest of us show in a year.
They take risks, they follow their heart. They don’t think small. They are not putting their life on hold and saying, “Next lifetime I’ll do _____.” This is the lifetime they are going for it. Whatever ‘it’ is. How many of us would benefit from that Leo energy in our lives right now? Plenty I’m sure. And under this mighty New Moon many will be asked to get their Leo on.
The Leo New Moon chart is highlighted by excellent aspects: Sun/Moon conjunct Venus and Sun/Moon trine Uranus. With Venus in Leo on top of the Sun and the Moon many of us will ask, “What do I value?” “What do I love?” A quiet afternoon on a sunny porch far away from our worries will tickle something in our heart. A day trip to a gentle beach opens us up. Ions in the air swirling around us while we take a cool shower will speak to us. What means something to us? Really, what is it we enjoy? What do we love? What do we want more of in our life? Where is our creativity? What can we offer the world? What golden idea do we have in us? How can we be more generous? How can we thrive?
This is a remarkable 28 day cycle where we feel pregnant with possibility. Hearts will be opened. What do we look like when we follow our passions? What do we look like when we have fun? When was the last time we even had fun?
For some who have been removed from fun, joy and romance they may be misguided so much to think pleasure no longer exists. This is why Uranus is important on this Leo phase. Uranus is a genius. He can break down walls, liberate and find opportunities in the most unique and unusual situations. Uranus is electrifying and shatters things that are rigid (walls, beliefs, thoughts) so something new can manifest.
And on this Leo Lunar New Moon we are gifted because it has been over 70 years since a Leo New Moon had a trine with Uranus in Aries. The fire of Aries which says, “I need to break new ground for me” is hand in hand with Sun/ Moon in Leo that says, “And it needs to be my passion.” Neither of these signs are playing for sport. They mean business. They are fiery and looking for a flame. We will be pushed to asked, “What is our flame?” Even if we are jealous (there’s that Leo word again) of someone during this 28 day cycle we should use that energy to motivate changes in our life. Jealousy can be a gift.
We should watch the news for bravery and loyalty, dramatic risks and passionate lovers. It will not be a ho-hum month. There will be theater, drama and three ring circuses. Leo usually accents the regal, the royal and the crowd that is above the fray but with Uranus in the mix the accent will also be on the weird and odd. How will strange situations open up people to find what make them tick? What do people do when they are in a weird spot? How do they excel? Remember, generals aren’t born—they are made. For 28 days your inner general is ready to lead you into a life where your passion and desires are allowed to flow.
Jupiter Blind Spot
Of course no chart is totally “Sister Mary Sunshine” and such is true with this Leo New Moon. A square between Jupiter and the Sun and Moon does put tension in the air. Jupiter spends a year in a sign and it is now in early degrees of Taurus. Taurus is about money, property, possessions. Everything is “Mine” with Jupiter in Taurus and although ambition is highlighted, righteous stubbornness is also pronounced along with a wild resistance to change. Leo of course has a huge ego and pushed by Jupiter in Taurus it can bring out the worst in some. Watch the hyperbole. Loud cowards will get our attention. And while this Leo phase supports many to reach inside and go for passion and create something real and big there will also be pressure holding some back. Perhaps fear of losing money? Loss of property? “How can I take risks now when my money feels low?” Or many of us will feel trapped by our possessions, “How can I start my new business when I have to pay the pool guy every month?” And many will simply be too lazy to do the work. Tsk tsk.
However, squares may be hard but not insurmountable. Taurus wants to be practical. Leo wants to thrive. How can we access our Mojo (Leo) and build (Taurus) something big (Jupiter) that makes us feel alive (Sun)? It is not easy work but it is work that must be done. Remember we don’t always get such a lovely Leo Lunar chart. We would be absolutely stupid to pass up opportunities this month that get our blood flowing. We don’t need to jump out of a plane or throw caution completely to the wind, but deep in our psyche we know that there are risks we should take for our heart’s evolution. Evolution? Did someone say, “Pluto”?
A spoonful of Pluto helps the medicine go down
The Sun/Moon is quincunx to Pluto which technically is a minor aspect but still it has a punch especially when Pluto is involved. With a quincunx we feel something does not work. But you cannot reason or think your way out of it. You must do the work that your higher self is telling you to do despite any desire to sneak around the issue. There are no shortcuts with a quincunx. Damn!
Leo puts emphasis on role playing and for many people they will feel that their roles that they use in society (Pluto in Capricorn) are not working for them during these 28 days. The Moon will charge the emotions and things could get moody as we all process our roles and if they are keeping us from being authentic. Or maybe it is simply we have outgrown our roles.
Perhaps we are not allowed to do something fun or joyful because we have to be the responsible one. How is that role working out for you? Or perhaps we have the life-is-a-party role and now we want to be a more meaningful player in our world. What are we going to do? That is the rub. But remember, you can’t out think this bump. You gotta do something.
Watch the news and see who steps in a pile of you-know-what as they try to hold on to their ‘role’ or watch them jettison it. Perhaps someone ditches responsibilities and valuables for passion of the heart. And there may be an example of the opposite where someone gives up heart interests for money.
I do think it is interesting that this aspect is coming into focus right now as Congress debates raising the debt ceiling. Passionate views versus default? Personally how many of us are feeling we are on the edge of an inner default? And I’m not talking about money. Is our life so far away from our life source that we feel empty? The quincunx may be a snarky aspect but if it helps us get to our real self---then we should all say, “Bring it on Pluto! “
Also getting into a tussle with Pluto is Mars in Gemini, which will be opposing it. From Pluto’s point of view, it has a hard time seeing Mars in Gemini get focused. Mars in Gemini is high on rhetoric low on productive action. It will talk itself out doing anything! Except gossip. (Interesting this whole Rupert Murdoch business is taking place with Mars in Gemini). On August 11, Mars who will then be in early Cancer, will be in exact opposition to Pluto. Mars in Cancer feels things before it act. There may be issues that need action, perhaps immediate action but will people want to emote or act? Observe who takes care of business and who fiddles away the day.
Mercury is so Retro
Curiously, right as the moon turns crescent (evening August 2ndEDT) Mercury turns retrograde (8/2 - 8/28). As we know the crescent moon is the phase when we receive information in response to the seeds we planted on new. For example, on Leo New Moon a divorced man decides he wants love in his life and he joins Match.com. Great. Then during crescent he learns that there is a friend of a friend who has always thought he was attractive. But he is not sure she is his ‘type’. What will he do?
Here’s where things get interesting. Remember, this Leo Lunar Phase has a great aspect with Venus and Uranus . It is almost begging us to find love, pleasure, creativity and risks that get us out there so we are thriving. All very good. And now right in the middle of this energy we have Mercury turn retrograde. Is it an accident that it is turning retrograde on crescent during this vibrant leo cycle? I do not think so.
It is very simple to me, this Mercury retrograde will highlight for many of us, any thoughts or thinking that keep us small. Back to our example: Divorced guy went on Match.com because he wants love and a relationship in his life. But when he finds out a living breathing potential partner is already nearby he balks. Why? She is a brunette and he normally likes blondes? She is five feet seven and he normally likes women five two? Perhaps he does know best. But perhaps he is wrong and he is squandering a great possibility.
Mercury in Virgo is sharp and focused. In this position it is highly picky. No hair is out of place. Sloppy is absolutely the opposite of Mercury in Virgo. So, what does it mean to be retrograde? Well, if there is any mistake or anything out of line, off the mark, out of place it will be found during the three week retrograde. “Holy shh**t, I ordered 12, I thought I ordered 2!”
But also Mercury in Virgo can ONLY see the trees and NEVER see the forest. Back to our example, divorced guy spends all three weeks looking for MissPerfect on Match dot com. And completely misses the bird in the hand with the friend of the friend. Maybe he is right she is not his type but consider the possibility that his limited thinking is holding him back not just with love but other areas of his life.
We would all be served to look at any bumps that come up during retrograde and ask how do they hold us back in bigger ways? Can we see the forest or only the trees? And remember a few days into retrograde Mercury will cross out Virgo and back into Leo. So more drama will be brought into view for us to process. And another reminder that Mercury Retrograde is taking place on this generous Leo Lunar cycle suggesting that we ALL need to find the parts of us that are holding us back from our gold standard living.
Additionally, Mercury is in opposition to Neptune so we will see examples of magical thinking in the news. Watch how people create alternative universes for all of us to behold. And they insist it is reality. The opposition is exact on August 8 so probably a big ol’ lie or just something completely ridiculous will surface. But also, Neptune (like Venus) does bring out creativity. Again, supporting the fact that many facets of this 28 day cycle are asking us to create. Create solutions, create desires, create opportunities. Create, create, create.
In conclusion: In her New moon article in Mountain Astrologer (Issue # 157 June July), Stephanie Austin reminded her readers that in this chart the square between Uranus and Pluto is only one degree from being exact. And in the shadow of that monumental aspect we get this creative Moon. I have discussed this aspect much and you all know that we will be feeling these two forces for the next four to five years. Some years more intensely than other. Pluto and Uranus are not pussyfooting around. They are bringing big changes and these are and will continue to be tumultuous times. It is tough. But as Stephanie suggested in that environment it is crucial for all of us to share our gifts. Of course, you cannot share your gifts unless you are in touch with them and you can’t do that unless you are brave enough to access them. Do you see the importance of Leo? Great. Now go for it.
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: Where do you need to shine like a star? Where do you need more love? Where do you need to take more risks? What inside you is gold and how can you show it off? Why are you hiding? Where are you small? Seriously, is that working for you?
8/1: Venus/Uranus: Creativity abounds, love of unusual, good money day.
8/1:Sun/Jupiter: Exaggerated actions, too much of stuff. Keeping measured is challenging.
Crescent Moon Phase
August 2 10:35pm
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What details almost were forgotten? Do you feel nervous? What is under that nervousness? Is your to-do list too long? Do you need to clear your calendar? What are people telling you? Is it helpful or is it gossip? Are you learning how to refine your daily life? How will this refinement help you be bigger and bolder in your life?
8/2: Mercury retrograde 1Virgo 12 (see above)
8/3: Mars enters Cancer http://astrology.about.com/od/thebirthchart/qt/MarsCancer.htm
8/3: Mars/Neptune: Inspired actions/ beauty highlighted/ channeled from above
8/4: Neptune re-enters Aquarius (see above)
8/4: Mercury/Mars : rethinking things and acting on it. “Why didn’t I think of that before?”
8/5 Venus/Jupiter: Overindulgence, “let them eat cake” thinking. Greedy.
8/6: Sun/Saturn: Structured work gives good results
First Quarter Moon
August 6 7:08am
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that are regenerative? Can you make moves now that give you strength on your investments? How are your tax issues? Do you need strength to tackle them? Where can you go for a loan? If you have no money concerns at this time how is your sex life? Or where are you co-mingling your resources? What actions can you take right now that feel like jumping off a cliff without a net but you know you will be okay?
8/7: Venus/Saturn: Artistry with discipline excels. Money and Love benefit by structures and rules.
8/8 Mercury re-enters Leo
8/8: Mercury/Neptune; Misguided thinking, deceitful conversation, illusionary thinking however inspiration could be in there somewhere.
August 9 8:22pm
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
What is our position in society? Have we considered it of late? How do we feel about it? What have we forgotten about our place? Have we lived up to our potential? Have we sold ourselves out? Are we stretching ourselves? Or are we beneath our station? How about those 19th century questions in a 21st century world? What have you forgotten that you told yourself you would accomplish in this lifetime?
8/9: Mars/Uranus: Going to battle, feeling like a warrior but battling what? Arguments and abrupt actions are paramount. Unusual motives.
8/11: Mars oppose Pluto (see above)
Full Moon Phase
20 Aquarius 41
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
How are we in groups? Do we shun them? Why? Do we hide in them? Why? Do we only hang out with likeminded people so much that we miss the value of those who don’t think like us? Why? “Where do I belong?” Will be a theme this full moon. How do I hide behind “I’m shy”? How can I shine within a group and bring out the best in others?
See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
8/16: Sun/Venus: Beauty and gentleness highlight, love and money are good
8/16: Sun/Mercury: New thoughts that help, good communication especially with old acquaintances.
Disseminating Moon Phase
August 17 3:11pm
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Where are you going for leadership advice? Who knows more than you? Where do you need to break out and go your own way? Who has done similarly and can you reach out to them for suggestions? How can you share your own warrior of independence skills?
8/18: Mars/Jupiter: Great actions and movements that expand our world. What can you do to bring in ‘more’?
8/21: Venus/Neptune: Illusion around love and money. What does your gut tell you when you get below the surface?
Last Quarter Moon Phase
August 21 5:54pm
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Are your resources being used to support you in a place where you can shine? Are you structurally sound? Figuratively and literally. How are you using your tenacity to build up your life? Where do you need some hard work and stamina? What practical moves can you make now that are in line with the seeds you planted on New to help you shine and be a star?
8/21: Venus enters Virgo http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/venusvirgocompatibility.html
8/22: Sun/Neptune: Strange energies, can’t put your finger on stuff, under currents are weird and tweaked. Fly low under the radar if you can.
8/23: Sun enters Virgo: Ask your Virgo to send you a link to something she/he needs and get that! Don’t surprise them with what you think they want. Get them the exact thing.
Balsamic Moon Phase
August 25 1:44pm
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
We release our family. How is the small part of our family that drags on us keeping us back from shining? How can we release it? Where is there jealousy from family that gets in our way? Release it. How can we disengage from the petty part of family so we can shine? If we have little family around us what is going on with our roots or memories of child hood and how is it holding us back? Release it!
8/25: Mars/Saturn The rubber hits the road today. If the actions are not in synch with the responsibilities it will be a sh**tstorm of a day. Better to live up to commitments today!
8/25: Venus/Pluto: Regenerative love and money day. Shed and you will be more abundant.
8/26: Mercury Direct: Hurray, the bumps are over!!!!!
August 28, 11:04pm Virgo New Moon ***
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook