New Moon Articles by Tracy
Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
AQUARIUS NEW MOON 2011 – The NEW Quilting BEE
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days. .
Okay what is this cycle about? NOT personalizing stuff so we can get real innovation solutions in our life. Even if everything in you believes it is personal---for 28 days you don’t care.
February 2, 2011
13 Aquarius 53
Sabian Symbol: A train entering a tunnel.
The key word is courtesy. When positive the degree is a man’s gift for meeting the most exciting demands of his various potentials. When negative uninspired conformity to limitation.
Aquarius New Moon
New Moon Phase
February 2, 9:30pm EST
“En Garde, Vanguard”
Once a year there is a new moon cycle in Aquarius which puts emphasis on the unusual, the vanguard and the innovative. It is the most ‘unique’ of all signs bordering on ‘weird.’ When I sit here in the 21st century I know that I reap the benefits of Aquarius energy every day. Computers, cyberspace, Facebook and Twitter these are all the territories of Aquarius. Before the Internet, Aquarius’ earlier claim to fame was television and before that radio. New technology that serves the masses is all Aquarius. In the earlier centuries the invention of electric light bulb, steam engines and medical breakthroughs spoke to the Aquarius influence. It is not that Madame Curie was an Aquarian (she was a Scorpio) but the “breakthrough” and the innovation is Aquarius. And for the record, Thomas Edison was an Aquarian along with his electricity and his light bulb.
Not only is Aquarius about new technology but it is also is about humanity. Specifically the causes of humanity. Many revolution, many coup d’état has its causes in Aquarius. It is not just the overthrow but more about how it serves the people. In the 1770’s The American Revolution began when Pluto was in Capricorn, “taxation without representation” a perfect Capricorn issue however in the final years of the war and the beginning years of the new republic Pluto was in Aquarius. Everything from our three branches of government to our constitution to the basic set up of our country---that was all Aquarius. In short, a group of people have an enlightened thought, they do the work to get it up on its feet, they process it and they make sure it serves everyone--this is Aquarius.
It does not mean that all Aquarius energy is about rebellions. A group of 19th century women meet every month in one woman’s house. Each woman brings scraps of clothing that are cut and hand sewn and together they build a quilt. This quilt will then be given to one of the women to warm her family. A Free Republic, a Marxist rally and a Quilting Bee all have Aquarius in their roots.
Of course, Aquarius is the final air sign of the zodiac which means the emphasis is on the mental plane. With the other two air signs, Gemini and Libra, our mental concerns are directly around us. We talk to our family, neighbors, we read newspapers and magazines and we seek balance through our partnerships. But now in Aquarius, mental concerns are loftier. We spread out and lift ourselves higher as we consider the bigger group. The gathering of people for a joint cause is paramount to Aquarius. Remember, Aquarius is the WaterBearer. She has a jug of water that she offers humanity. No matter what her day is about she still needs to offer water. Water is pretty important to society. There have been more wars over water than oil, I promise you. But back to the point, with those lofty ideals of serving greater causes can bring coldness. “Sorry, Mom I can’t make your 60th birthday, I’m building a Habitat for Humanity House.”
In truth, Aquarius has philosophies and opinions that sound GREAT on paper but put them in the real world with real people and that is where the rubber can hit the road. From, “Mom won’t care if I miss her birthday.” Ah, wrong. Mom will care. To Ralph Nader and his glob smacked response, “I was not a spoiler to Al Gore in the 2000 Presidential Bid!” Ralph and his Aquarius Ascendant will have to ask a historian if that is accurate.
The problem with Aquarians is that they hold onto their convictions so tightly that they can’t see any other opinion. They will claim that they are logical and thoughtful about what they are proposing and that they are not letting emotions get in ‘their’ way. “Sure, Mr. Spock that might be so.” But when they hold on too tight to their opinion, it can be argued that they are letting their emotions dictate more than they admit. Fear of being wrong? Fear of missing the mark? Fears of letting others contaminate their belief? Last I looked ‘fear’ was an emotion, whether it is admitted or not. But the point is when Aquarius is too invested in their cause, people can get hurt. Moderation as always is key.
Saturn & Mars
On this Aquarius New Moon, the Sun/Moon make a fabulous trine with Saturn and a conjunction with Mars. Saturn is here to help us build. He is disciplined and responsible and in the sign Libra he is speaking to relationships and negotiations and where we are fumbling. Since Aquarius is an air sign and very mental for the next 28 days we should put our emotions to the side find our and inner Thomas Edison and come up with innovative solutions to our relationship issues. It is usually this time of year where I remind everyone that Franklin Roosevelt the President of the US during The Depression and WWII was an Aquarian. That kind of detachment during such volatility served him and the country. For some of us we may put the more volatile personalities on a shelf and deal with them later. We will be more inclined to hang out with the friends whom we share common interest. Note, I said, ‘friends’ that can include family if you SHARE common interests. If you do not, then push those family members for another time. Or rise above them. Especially with Mars in the picture.
Mars on top of the Sun/Moon in Aquarius will add conviction and power to the 28 day cycle. It is not good enough that we think big ideas or innovative solutions we will also have the drive to take them to the next step. The Director in the sky will be yelling, “Action!” And we’ll start moving. Mars is fiery and a soldier and can be short tempered and abrupt so it could be a highly energized and fruitful month but people’s feelings can get hurt. Are you starting to see a theme?
Additionally, the Sun/Moon makes a mildly harsh aspect with Uranus and Venus. This is interesting because Uranus rules Aquarius and we’re in the Aquarius cycle. What does that mean? Well, imagine the guy who shows up with the baseball and asks, “Who wants to play?” Inspired and excited, people show up and everyone agrees because he brought the ball he gets to pitch. But the problem is, his pitches are wild. Sometimes they are good and the game has movement sometimes they are bad and people get beaned, people can get hurt. Are you starting to see a theme?
And of course the mildly harsh aspect with Venus can create tension around love. I think it is completely ironic that Valentine’s Day takes place in the Aquarius cycle because next to Capricorn they are the last sign anyone would call romantic. I’m not saying that they don’t remember holidays or important dates but they do not take the warm and fuzzy approach to love. They are way too distracted. Sure, they can get the job done, but it is not where they want to hang out. Of course to their credit they will say, “I put a lot of thought into that Valentine’s gift ---- I mean she is always getting lost, I figured she could really use a navigator system.”
The next 28 days expectations around love, money and resources (all Venus) could be tweaked. What is good for the group versus good for the individual will be challenged both globally and personally. Money could feel strained, resources could appear to dry up but what is important is to reach out and come up with inventive solutions. We are probably going to have to get out of our comfort zone and ask new people for help or advice. I know we all like to hang out with our tribe but if we do not expand and let in new people we will go the way of all lost civilizations. Extinct. This is why we have an Aquarius cycle. Right now in the middle of the cold winter (in the northern hemisphere) or in the middle of the hot summer (southern hemisphere) we need to find hope, be inspired and excited. We need to expand our minds and our circles. Others may have solutions that we had not even considered. All we have to do is invite them in and ask them. People could get helped. How about that theme?
Also during this 28 day Aquarius cycle, Jupiter in Aries squares Pluto in Capricorn (exact on Feb 25). Jupiter in Aries is breaking new ground. Wherever we have early degrees Aries in our chart we are feeling the need to expand at the same time wherever we have early degrees Capricorn we are feeling the need to overhaul. The problem is that the Aries part of our chart feels at odds with the Capricorn. We know we need to overhaul but we fear doing it as fast as Jupiter is compelling. But if we stick to a slow and methodical overhaul or even worst we stay stuck and try to maintain the status quo then we are going to lose great Jupiter opportunities. What do we do? The answer is both. If you are holding on tight to the status quo, and doing things the same old way expecting a different result, well you know what that means---you are insane. But if instead you call upon Jupiter in Aries to give you the confidence to break new grounds, to give yourself new opportunities and you make the changes in your life that need to be made no matter how hard or scary (and btw you know EXACTLY what needs to be changed) you will find the MOJO of this square. Yes, squares are hard but there is MOJO. Get out of your way, stop stepping on your own Johnson, stop driving the car into the ditch…how many analogies do I have to make to tell you to effect change in your life now? As uncomfortable as the square is, please use it to your advantage this cycle. For gawdsake you have got Aquarius all around you, if this doesn’t help you put your emotions in check, then I don’t what will.
The gift of the flameproof suit
We talked about the fact that Aquarius is pretty cool to the touch and romantically, people can feel the coldness and get hurt. We also talked about how they can throw wild pitches and people can get hurt and we talked about how their belief system and their opinions can be so lofty and their dogma so strong that people can get hurt. And yes, Aquarius at the end of the day can simply be weird. It is okay to say that. They know it. And we need them to be weird. The internet was not created by the campus jocks! They are goofy, they come up with solutions in weird ways. Yes, they may fumble romantically but they do have their skills and talents. The whole world benefits by them and their odd ways. They want to gather people and get them to take on causes because they know we cannot effect change if we do it by ourselves. WE all need to buy in on the change. So, for the next 28 days put on your flameproof suit. You will be traveling to the land of the Weird. You will be traveling to the land of the odd. You will also be traveling to the land of inventions and solutions. You will meet oddballs and they will offer up something you never thought about, you will probably screw something up with someone who takes everything personally. But what is new? They are always going to make it personal. And most importantly you are not going to take things personally. WE are not focused on our feelings. We are focused on solutions. For the next 28 days you can’t care. You have gifts for others and others have gifts for you. But it does not work if you are hidden in your house. Remember the Quilting Bee. Get out there and find your Bee. Oh, and it is okay to be weird…..
One last note:
I would like to take a moment and remind everyone that back in December when Uranus turned direct (December 5) and began his final trek out of Pisces, I told everyone to watch what he does because it will start to gain especially when Jupiter moved into Aries (January 22). In December Tunisia began to rumble highlighted with the self immolation by one individual (we had a strong Mars influence that cycle) on December 17th . By January 17th the government was dissolved. Then a week later Egypt took off and began riots against Mubarek (btw Taurus). We are of course building towards Uranus’s move into Aries on March 11th where it will stay for seven years which means changes are in front of us and more are coming. Will all changes be good? Of course not. Especially given we will have several years where Uranus is in square to Pluto. But what is interesting is that that Uranus is Aquarius planet and you can see how the Aquarius 28 day Lunar cycle could magnify the energy of unrest . Especially with Mars in the mix. Mark this area, “Watch this space!”
In the meantime, keep your powder dry as you make changes in your own life. It will take a lot of innovation and creativity but you have that Quilting Bee to call upon.
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: Plant seeds that invite innovation, creative solutions, new technology. Where is your cool and aloof head? How can it serve you as you overhaul an area of your life? Can you reach to your group and find inventiveness? If not, why not? How do you need to reach beyond your circle? Who is your tribe? Do you need to expand it?
2/2Venus/Neptune: Creative, fruitful mysticism
2/2 Venus/Uranus: tweaked emotions, cold love, belligerently squirrely
2/2 Mercury/Uranus: Dynamic thinking, breakthroughs, brilliant thoughts
2/3 Mercury enters Aquarius
2/3 Chinese New Year: Rabbit
2/4: Venus enters in Capricorn
2/4: Sun/Mars: Rebellious, firestorm impulsive
2/5: Mercury/Jupiter: Engaging people out of our zone. Accent on Expansion
Crescent Moon Phase
February 6 11:57pm (EST)
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Personal breakthroughs. What do YOU need to do for you? What are you hearing others do for themselves that sounds like a good idea for you? What are people telling you about you? What do you see that seems like it would be good for you? Remember, in order for the “group” to progess means that each individual finds their personal gift and skill. You have something to give. ARE you using it? Why the eff’ not?
2/6 Sun/Saturn: Building upon and improving structure. Responsibility accented.
2/6Mars/Saturn: Actions that build real results. Airy fairy has no place.
2/6Venus/Jupiter: Money and love stressed out. Opinions don’t help the day.
2/9:Venus/Pluto: Darker side of love, fears can come out—get practical .
First Quarter Moon
Feb 11 2:18am
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What innovative actions can you take that will improve your finances? What actions can you take make you more ‘practical’? Where are your cornerstones? Are you being creative and dynamic and still grounded? What are your investments? Do they feel in synch with your life? Again, can you show more innovation with your finances?
2/14 Mercury/Saturn: Structured thoughts . Being reasonable wins the day
Feb 14 8:05 pm EST
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: How are you separating fact from fiction? Where has fake gotten into your life? How is it better to find the grey then hang out in the ‘black or white’? Why do you need to share the truth right now? Perhaps it is better to keep the truth close to your chest and keep others guessing.
2/17: Sun/Neptune: mystical gentle energies inspire us
Full Moon Phase
February 18 3:35am EST
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Leo Full moons pit our need to be special and the center of attention versus our need to be part of a group. “Me” versus “We”. On these full moons we are compelled towards one or the other. But of course moderation is the answers. Can you take pride in your accomplishment that help the group? Or do you want everyone to give you a round of applause? We all are born with gifts, are you using yours? Use this full moon to move out of fear (Jealousy and/or noisy neediness) and give your gifts to the world so everyone can benefit.
For more on Full Moon Check out blog http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
2/18:Sun enters Pisces
2/18: Venus/Saturn: harsh realities hit love. Resources feel slapped.
2/20: Mercury/Mars: Thoughts of actions that need to be taken.
2/20:Mercury/Neptune: Inspired from a higher place permaeate.
2/20: Mars/Neptune : actions based on inspired thoughts
Disseminating Moon Phase
January 21 8:05am EST
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus: How are you balanced and how are you sharing it? What part of you is out there in the world that looks like a terrific negotiator? Where can you benefit by others expertise at finding a compromise? What are your relationships telling you? How are you using your skills to better situations in front of you?
2/22: Mercury enters Pisces
2/23: Mars enters Pisces
Last Quarter Moon Phase
January 24 6:26pm EST
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What actions can you take that will expand your world? How can you reach out beyond your circle and take actions that improve upon the seeds you planted on new moon? Take final actions that help others but at the same time expand your own knowledge.
2/25Sun/Mercury: Fast thoughts, clear communication, exact words
2/25Mercury/Pluto: precision thinking, depth and penetrating communication
2/25Jupiter square Pluto (See Above)
2/25: Sun/Pluto: Energized, compelled to rebirth
Balsamic Moon Phase
February 28 2:09pm 29
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next new moon.
Focus on : What fears need to be released around business? How do you need to release any fears about Government? Where are you feeling like a snob and how can you release it? How can you release the ‘father’ part of you? Where are you a social climber? And why are you doing it? What part of you feels you need it? Can you release that need? How do others make you feel bad about your station or status in life? Why are they still in your life? Or if they have to stay in your life why do they have an impact on you?
3/1: Venues enters Aquarius
3/1: Venus/Uranus: Dynamic opportunities impact resources and love
3/3: Mars/Pluto: Actions come from a deep need to evolve
March 4 Pisces New Moon 3:46 pm.
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook