New Moon Articles by Tracy
Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
June 14, 2007
11:13 PM – EDT
10:13PM - CDT
9:13PM – MDT
8:13 PM – PDT
Gemini (23 Degrees 41 minutes)
Sabian Symbol -Children Skating on Ice
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
Every month there is a new moon and when we draft a chart for that new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay, what is this cycle?
This Gemini New Moon Lunar Cycle is all about movement, energy and a forward thrust. But at the same time there is another part of us that is being asked to slow down and remember our loved ones. Or at least remember how to love.
What gives with Gemini?
Gemini is the sign of the Twins. If you have ever been around twins you know how much fun they can be --but at the same time they can be a tricky sign. And in fact Gemini rules tricks. Both mental and slight of hands. (Hands are ruled by Gemini). Gemini natives are the brightest people around. You know them. They are quick witted, they usually have a funny rolling around in their brain and can be very light and social. Don’t ever attempt to throw a party without inviting a few Gemini’s! They know how to keep the spirits up. They know how to lighten the mood quickly.
However the darker side of Gemini is the big F word. No, not that word…the other F word --- Flake. They are so busy saying yes to everyone that it takes them no time to overbook and then that crashing sound you hear is their word hitting the ground. Ah, poor Gemini, it is so hard being so popular.
One other little problem with Gemini is their propensity for a good ol’ lie. It is not that they mean to lie and in fact they don’t see themselves as liars they just think they don’t owe it to anyone to give the whole picture. And they might be right. And of course they will tell a fib to cover their arse. One just has to look to their Greek God- Hermes to understand more about their nature. One day, when he was a bit bored, Hermes stole Apollo's cattle. When confronted Hermes denied it. This of course took brass balls considering Apollo had the gift of vision and could see everthing. Undeterred, Hermes held his ground that he did not steal them. Finally Jove (Sag's ruler by the way) stepped up to settle the difference and only then did Hermes admit his wrong doing but he of course used his cleverness and had everyone amused by his story. Even Apollow was lighted up by it all.
Perhaps during this Gemini cycle we will take a lead from the Twins and watch our words. Perhaps we don’t need to tell everyone all the ins and outs of our day. Instead we could send a message without really saying anything and perhaps we can indulge in a little llight gossip and then move on…how Gemin-ish.
For more on Gemini
A kite in Gemini Cycle
So, here we have this fun, light lunar cycle that can be super smart and maybe a wee bit duplicitous. It is a great cycle for communication even if a few people might tell us a lie. But what is so striking about this Gemini New Moon is that it is activating a most significant aspect. Five planets including the Moon and Sun will activate a KITE aspect. And whenever you see a Kite aspect in someone’s chart you know that they are going somewhere. They are just elevated. They know how to propel themselves above the fray. Or if they are in the middle of some messed-up-ness the Kite people still know how to separate from it all. They know how to lift off.
This is not a garden variety aspect, in fact it is somewhat of a big deal and this year the Sun/Moon in Gemini, sextile Saturn in Leo, sextile Mars in Aries and Oppose Pluto in Sag. All five of these planets are relating to each other and just like a Mosh Pit, they are propelling anything that falls on top of them and will move it forward.
So, what is to be said about such a significant aspect occurring in this light and smart and free spirited sign? These next 28 days could have a lot of people considering big moves. Perhaps changing homes, moving out of town, moving out of state. Or considering a big job change that at first glance seems totally ridiculous but still on a second thought absolutely makes perfect sense. Home Schooling, setting up an account with Café Press, joining a barter group, prepare for all kind of new ideas to cross your mind. And they might really make a lot of brilliant sense.
People may be tapped by others to offer their opinions or submit their own thoughts and ideas, which could later propel them into a whole new environment. There is something in the air. And with Gemini being an air sign and being so light and quick, it is possible that we need this light energy to open us up to see new opportunities or new landscapes. We are loosening up during this phase, which is perhaps a good thing. And maybe we need to be this loose in order to get up high, like a Hawk seeing a new horizon and a new landing spot to put on our goals.
What is propelling everyone?
Visualize a kite. At the top of the kite see the Sun and Moon holding hands in Gemini. They are talking to each other about a million miles a minute. They are thinking about everything and not missing a beat. Opposing them is Pluto in Sag. This is the part of the kite that has the tail. And if you have ever flown a kite you know how important it is for a kite to have a tail. It is the rudder and it helps guide the direction of the kite. So, Pluto in Sag is telling Gemini, “You’ve got the brains but I’ve got the vision. Let’s head off in that direction!”
On the left wing of the kite is Saturn in Leo indicating the structure is sound. On the right wing is the greatest warrior in the solar system; Mars--in his home sign Aries. Mars in Aries has the clearest sense of self-preservation; Saturn in Leo knows how to celebrate the ordinary but also knows how to move to higher ground. Then add the Sun/Moon in Gemini and Pluto in Sag with sharp intellect and long-term vision –man, this Kite is more like an F-18 jet. It is a turbo powered 28 days!
What will this look like?
Watch your thoughts. Where are they telling? Who is ringing your phone? What person or people did you just happen to run into? What did you happen to see on TV? Did it move you? What is going on with your neighbors and what is going on with your siblings? What is inspiring you? Who is lying to you? It may feel like you just are seeing things in a whole new light. And what is this doing inside you? Are you feeling movement is afoot? You may not be wrong if your heart is telling you, “I think it is time to _____”.
It is also worth noting that even though the planets are in a Kite formulation there is a possibility that there will be some tension from the Pluto/Sun-Moon contact that will bring up something perhaps incendiary during these 28 days. But the bigger purpose for any firestorm will be to break up people’s limiting beliefs about self and others. Things might need to get shaken up so people can re-evaluate what are their real needs and what are their real strengths.
But not so fast----
The F-18 masquerading as a Kite is quite delicious. It definitely will be shaking up everyone forcing them to ponder, “Hmm, I wonder if I should be doing this instead of that.” And it probably is a very sound idea. However, no one should be throwing the baby out with the bathwater because as delicious as the aspect might be, less than 24 hours of the new moon Mercury will be turning retrograde. Screech. There go the air brakes!
Mercury will be retrograding at 11 degrees Cancer. Cancer is emotional and family oriented. It is how we eat and nurture ourselves. It is very sensitive. And as much as the jet is fueled and ready to launch, Mercury will be saying----”Wait, wait, wait, let’s slow things down and remember we do have others to take into account, in particular family.”
Ah, that is the rub. Because the thrust we are feeling to get to a new destination is not wrong. And that vision that we now suddenly have in our brain is not wrong. But we have to look at our home life and the people we love and figure how to fold them into this plan. Or at the very least get them on board so we can start to sift through their ideas. Some of the best ideas and solutions might actually be from family or loved ones.
And again just because we have to slow down it does not mean the destination is flawed. It is not. But getting to a beautiful location without love is just Club Med. And no one wants that for life. If you want the beautiful location with heart, take the retrograde to get you plan together get your loved ones into the equation.
And another slow down….
Uranus, is the planet of revolution and great changes, Uranus will come into a room and mess up everything for no other reason than it is time to get people up and moving, well that planet is going retrograde. So, we have got two planets, Mercury the planet of our mind and communication going backwards. And now Uranus, which is our daredevil side is going backwards in the sign of Pisces. Pisces like Cancer is a water sign and very sensitive to the environment. And humanity. And with Uranus in Pisces it is often unexpected humanity that will catch our attention.
Again, it is like we are being challenged because we see this great potential and vision from our Kite’s vantage but we need to make sure it makes sense for our loved ones and our community. How is it that we have this amazing Kite aspect, which is just begging to get out there and fly-- and yet the two planets who would love change more than anything have got cold feet?
Additionally there is Saturn Oppose Neptune, which challenges everyone to walk their spiritual talk. And hypocritical behavior will be busted.
Clearly we just gotta slow down for a minute and remember that no matter how great the idea and how wonderful the vision if there are people involved then we need to be sensitive.
Enter David Blaine, Sylvia Brown and Billy Graham
And if the Kite and the two retrograde planets were not enough, Spirit in its infinite wisdom has thrown Neptune into the mix just to add a bit of woo-woo. Oh, great, look what the cat dragged in.
Last month Neptune made a nasty square to the sun and moon in Taurus, which had the potential for illusion, drugs, sadness and things dissolving. Some loss for sure. But this month the aspect from Neptune is a trine (Sun/Moon) which is a much more pleasant experience. Counselors, Visionaries, Clairvoyants and Preachers will have some input. Or all of us will find ourselves being one of the above. In our dreams, while driving the car, washing dishes, sitting at our computer, a strange thought or vision might enter our brain. At first we’ll try to shake it off and say, “that’s weird”. But don’t be surprised if it turns out to be prescient.
Or we find ourselves counseling and the words that come out of our mouth to our friend in need are the exact words we need to hear ourselves. Magic circumstances will happen. For example you decide to pick up some extra Take Out from a nearby restaurant and that is exactly when the phone rings and it is your friend who happens to be in the area. How psychic were you to have picked up that food? And for those people who are too nervous to let in the psychic energy, well, watch your dreams, because they could have clairvoyant messages.
What a soup, no?
For the next 28 days you will find fun moments, light moments, odd moments. You will have opportunities come in front of you that seem strange but perhaps will be significant later. As much as you might want to run off you will need to sort through the information with family and loved ones and see if they are in agreement and they too see your vision. Spirit will be speaking through you in the way that is most comfortable for you but at the same time don’t get confused and think Brian Williams is speaking directly to you, if you think that, please dial 911 and ask for a psychiatrist.
But for the rest of you who are getting wisps of great ideas, percolate with them and nest them and see if they still make sense after Mercury goes direct. They could indeed be the safe and sane way to your next journey but lets get on the other side of the Mercury retrograde before loading up the car.
Oh, yeah, Happy 4th of July.
How do I tackle this cycle?
First order of business is start looking at the lunar cycle in installments. Approximately every three days we have a new phase. There are 8 phases of the moon and inside those phases is added information. Let’s take a look. (As always I use Eastern Daylight Time )
New Moon 25 Degree Gemini 41 minutes
June 14, 2007 –11:13 PM – June 18, 11:07 am
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on Gemini matters. Write letters, call people. This is the new moon to connect with others. You may want to check in with your siblings. Go out and finally make contact with your neighbor. Is there something you have been wanting to tell them? Do it now. Helping others is always good but don’t forget to also ask for help. Specifically ask for ideas, solutions, brainy things that will help you. Do something very clever on this new moon. Be super smart. The solutions to problems are just within your reach. Even problems that have seemed stuck for so long, this is the new moon where you could reach out beyond your circle and get the most perfect insight. And even moments with perfect strangers will have some wisdom.
Your own cleverness will also be highlighted.
June 15 7:41pm
Mercury Retrograde Cancer (11 degrees 35 minutes)
Sabian symbol: A Chinese woman nursing a baby with a message
Mercury retrogrades are such a pain in the ass. You know the rules. Watch your documents. Double check all your paperwork. A lot of people will be planning vacations during this retrograde. For heavens sake, double-check your tickets. Go look at them right now. Is it correct? And if you are driving, please double-check your car’s mechanics. If you have a question in your mind about the tire pressure, then fix it before the trip. A lot of people will not even travel during a retrograde. But that is not always necessary. Just plan more time and really make sure you are in good shape when you leave. DO NOT RUSH.
This retrograde is in the sign cancer so we are being asked to look at our families. How are we relating to them? Are we getting into our familiar patterns? Fighting, distancing, arguing, calling up siblings bitching, gossiping with one another. How about doing it different this time? No matter how stupid/selfish you find this family member, can you please just let it go? Don’t get into it with them. Rise above it for no other reason than digging in and fighting is a waste of your energy. And if you have got places to go, and you do, then why are dicking around with petty family stuff? And by the way it is all petty no matter how you spin it.
At the same time if you are feeling like a doormat. (Typical Cancer experience) then the answer is not to call up the family member and drill them a new YouKnowWhat. The answer is --use the word, “NO”. Just say, “I’m not available to do _____. “ And then get off the phone. No long explanation. Just shift the energy. If you don’t want to be a doormat than stop saying yes. Cancer can feel guilty but for heavens sake it is better to just make changes in your life than go through life resenting family. Take this mercury retrograde to get that together.
Also, watch the snappy comments and the snarks. It will buy you more trouble than it is worth.
For more information on Mercury retrogrades in general go here:
June 18, 11:07AM – June 22 9:15am
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on creativity. The Crescent cycle is pronounced during Gemini New Moon because Crescent by its very nature is very ‘Gemini-ish’. This is the time of the moon when we get more information and in particular this month it will be super informative. In this case Leo is asking all of us to note how we are using our creative skills. How are you willing to ‘show off’? Where’s your pride? This might be the one-week in the year where some of you are realizing that your shyness does not always serving you. Is it time to shift your beliefs about it? Where are you a hero? What are your strengths. There is an old expression, "Low Self Esteem equals High Ego. High Self Esteem equals low Ego." Read that twice and then make the choices that support High Self Esteem.
Sun enters Cancer 2:06pm. Put on the 30SPF it is the longest day of the year.
June 22 9:15am – June 26 11:59am
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
This first quarter will have an extra zing on relationships and partnerships. What are they saying or doing to support your vision? What are they doing that bugs you? Why does it bug you? How super sensitive are you being? Or if you are not super sensitive is it time just for a new angle? Maybe you need some fresh air. Get out of your way and take a deep breath. Answers will probably reveal themselves on Full moon.
Uranus Retrograde Pisces (18 degrees 42 minutes)
Sabian Symbol: A large archaic volume
Uranus goes retrograde every year. Thank god, because if it didn’t we would be in one continuous revolution. The emphasis is on spirituality and humanity. How do they work together? Or do they work? What are you doing to help others and how are others helping you? And just who the heck is your crowd? Are they serving you? It is a retrograde so we gotta go back and take a look at our dreams. They could be a bit twisted and maybe we need to unwind them during the retrograde. Pisces loves a good dream and Uranus likes to stir things up but if you have got a lame dream and you are stirring up things for this dream then be prepared for a retrograded Uranus that will snuff that dream. If you know your chart, take note what house holds 18 degrees Pisces and prepare for some revisions in that house.
June 26 11:59 am – June 30-- 9:47am
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: Resources and money, perhaps loans. Sexual stuff might come up. Feeling like you can’t trust anyone may be up but again it does not mean that anyone is truly doing anything to you, it is just kind of paranoid couple of days. Go back to your research a bit. Cross your t’s.. and dot your I’s. Yoga and exercise will help settle your brain. And if you are really lost…how about some rose aromatherapy?
June 30, 9:47am – July 4 --1:23am
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Capricorn (8 Degrees 25 minutes)
Sabian symbol: Birds in a house singing happily.
Focus on structure. Focus on making things work. What works? What does not work? How is your public persona-- does it match your insides? Back to your future and your long term goals, will your authentic self be public? Or will you hide your real you? If the real you is buried way down deep and no one knows it, this full moon may bring it forward. It is possible that hiding your real strengths and goals no longer serves you. Or maybe being small does serve you. Honestly take this next 3 days to see what works and doesn’t work.
July 4 1:23am – July 7 12:53pm
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: socializing and group activity. Communicating through cyber land will be appealing. You may finally find an online group or person who offers you some wise information. Just don’t give them your paypal account, please!
July 7 12:53pm – July 10 9:53pm
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Independent thinking. Phew, finally! At the beginning of the moon you probably had some great ideas and thoughts about where you felt you need to go. You began to get real thoughts on your future. A true vision. But then of course Mercury went retrograde and then Uranus retrograde and you had to slow it all down and get some feedback from loved ones as you sorted through stuff. Now during Third Quarter you find YOU again. Your own self as a resource as a place to get answers. As you make these final moves on this moon, go inward and get the answers. You have done a lot of researching and communicating with your world—good for you but now you need to make some moves from YOUR gut.
Mercury Direct Cancer 2 degrees 29 minutes
Sabian symbol: A man suspended over a vast level place
Hurray. It is over. Now all the stuff that has felt like the world’s longest headache has finally settled down. It is over. Do you know more about your feelings? Do you know more about how you express yourself to your family? Has your family and loved ones adjusted themselves in terms of how they speak to you? Are you finally aware of how your emotions move you, literally? Good, you learned the lesson of Mercury in Cancer.
July 10 9:53pm – July 14 8:04am
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, and we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
Focus on: communication. The way you spoke at the beginning of the cycle and the way you speak now has been adjusted. And the way you think, you know in your heart there are some patterns in your thinking that just don’t work. After the last 25 days you really know it. Great, release those patterns now. In order to move on to your goals you now know it is time to release the thinking patterns that don’t work. Good for you.
LINKS to THINK about
Cancer New Moon July 14--- 8:04am
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook