New Moon Articles by Tracy
Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
Capricorn NEW MOON
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about?
If you are practical and smart there are a lot of actions you can take in this 28 days that will have monumental effect now and later as long as you don’t hang out in negativity. Got it?!!!!
January 15 2:11am EST * Solar Eclipse, too!
Sabian Symbol: A water sprite.
“When positive the degree is an exceptional sensitiveness to over-all implications and high skill in avoiding drab or commonplace involvement . When negative- carefree irresponsibility and a dislike of intimacies.”
As most of you know I have written a great deal about Pluto’s trek in Capricorn which commenced the fall of 2008. Capricorn rules responsibility, business, economy, manufacturing, corporations, capitalism and government. Pluto rules TNT and that explosion you heard in 2008 was the sound of our finances going KABOOM . Naturally, we spent most of 2009 recovering and dealing with the new world order since Pluto began its 15 year journey. God knows it is not easy navigating a world that has thirty percent less cash and looking ahead 2010 will have us dealing with a cardinal cross (often referred as Cardinal Climax) which is a megillah of a hurdle. But having said that, please don’t put up the flight tray and assume the crash position. That is not necessary.
The cardinal cross will build all year as the slower planets methodically get into alignment, until finally in August Uranus, Jupiter, Saturn, along with Mars and Venus all get into position and fight with each other--- and more importantly all dig in with Pluto.
I know this is all Greek to you (actually Latin) but let me help you. Imagine a face of a clock. Uranus and Jupiter are on the 3. Saturn, Mars and Venus are on the 9. Pluto is at the 12. We all know that 3 is opposite the 9 on the clock, right?
Well, that is what will be going on this summer--- Saturn, Mars & Venus will all be in Libra opposing Uranus and Jupiter in Aries. The push and pull between independence and breaking free versus relating and negotiating will be strong. One part of us will demand that we set our own course and be independent and free. The other part of us will see lack and covet structure and demand that our relationships work efficiently. Kind of hard to be all about independence while at the same time working with others, no?
We have already been dealing with the tension between Saturn and Uranus all last year as they opposed each other (which I discussed a lot in the various New Moons of 2009). The only difference is that the energy then and later this spring has been in the signs of Virgo and Pisces. Those signs connect to issues around being served or serving, being a victim or being totally connected to spirit. Karma, greater causes, health and hygiene, martyrdom, daily work—no surprise we have had a mega health bill and an occasional martyr act suck up all the oxygen. We’re still in this Pisces/Virgo energy until April 26. After that date the next time these two get into it will be in August when they are in Aries and Libra. Got it? No?…well, hang in there a bit more.
Back to the clock, so imagine Pluto on the 12. Tick tock, tick tock, sitting up there ready to do battle with Aries and Libra. Right now, he has got a hard on with Saturn who has been squaring him since November 15. I mentioned to you for the last two New Moons that our relationships are undergoing a pressure test. Pluto lives to destroy. Well, that’s not exactly true. Pluto loves to destroy---- so that it can build again. No surprise that Pluto rules volcanoes. Have you ever seen footage of a volcano exploding? Pure power, pure transformation. At first it looks like only destruction but in truth what happens is that the landscape has changed. Yes, it takes out a few roads and houses but the land is expanding and eventually very fertile. So, here we have Pluto up there in Capricorn exploding and spitting and firing off salvos and is already in round one of its battle with Saturn in Libra. Then at the end of January it will get into it again with Saturn. How are your relationships? Any volcanoes? How are you at negotiating? How are you at balancing things? Where are you headed and is your relationship on the same page? And if not, you’ll be asking yourself “Why not?”
Libra is the scales, the justice, balancing everything. Libra likes to wait and wait before making a decision. But Pluto in Capricorn does not have time to wait. The tension in the world is in our own lives. Ask yourself, what you thought when you heard that the father of the Christmas Day Terrorist had turned in his own son to the authorities but they had not followed through or shared the information. That is such a pure Pluto in Capricorn stumbling block. No one wanting to share the information from their little fiefdom. Who is not sharing power with you? How are you holding on to it? Hoarders are not pretty right now. Are you hoarding? Are you not sharing? What does that say about you? What negotiations are you not making because you know you’ll lose something? Let me remind you-- ½ of zero is ……zero.
This tension between Libra and Capricorn is tough and we are feeling it. But at the same time we have this decent New Moon in Capricorn from which we can learn plenty. And the fact that it is a Solar Eclipse just puts an exclamation point on that sentance.
I don’t believe in accidents, well except for that time I ended up at a monster truck rally, but besides that, I don’t think it is an accident that we are getting this rather nice New Moon in Capricorn and solar eclipse before we have to deal with all the cardinal energy later in the year. It seems to me we have this great lunar phase to learn the magic of Capricorn. And later when it is summer and the heat is on, we’ll think about this period now and what we did or didn’t do. With that mind let’s Meet Mr. Capricorn.
This Capricorn Lunar phase has Sun/Moon/Venus and North Node in conjunction which means they are all on top of each other talking non-stop about their future and how to accomplish it. They know that the potential for success with Capricorn is great. Capricorn is a goat and it can climb any mountain. And where others complain that the air is thin and there isn’t much vegetation, Capricorn just smiles and nods, “Yep, just the way I like it.” The bottom line is that Capricorn can be wildly ambitious but the irony is that it does not need that much to be happy, that is, besides success.
People with strong Capricorn in their chart (or 10th house) are driven to make their mark in the world. Whether they are the big shots in their town or in their family or in the greater public world --they are driven. Many Capricorns or those with strong Cap in their charts go into the public sector from Chamber of Commerce to Mayor to City Councilmember to congressman to senator to President. Capricorn is not satisfied to be a worker bee, love their family and then die. That’s not good enough for Capricorn. No. They LOVE to build their own company or build their own destiny. Or they build something for the community. They have vision and out of nothing they will make a big something. They love hard work and dedication and they take responsibilities very seriously. However, if you noticed I said that they can be the most ambitious sign of the zodiac. I said can because there is more to Capricorn. They can also be extremely insecure and inhibited and perhaps the most pessimistic sign. When their inner switch is shut off, they only see the glass half empty. Negative and lacking self confidence however they are not always up-front about their insecurity. They can cover it with smugness and apparent lack of interest in something when in truth they covet it greatly but are afraid they won’t succeed so they play like they don’t care. Ah, the complication of Cappy.
And just to send home the message--- out of nothing Richard Nixon, a perfect Capricorn built a political career. Always ambitious he didn’t let a lot stop him and had it not been for Kennedy’s great tan he may have been President the first time he ran. However, when he did get the job his insecurity, pessimism and paranoia got the better of him and in the end he flew off into the sunset with only his misguided choices rumbling around in his head. Now, the world remembers him for two issues. Opening up relations with China (Gee, how is that going now?) and Watergate. The highs and the lows..so perfectly Capricorn.
For the next twenty eight days don’t be surprised if you do all of the above. Well, I don’t think you are going to bug a hotel room but you may feel exactly in tune with the universe as you build your future with some concrete solution and ideas. You will come up with a serious game plan as to what is next. Of course at the same time you may feel negative and not sure you can do it. The Sun gives us confidence, Moon gives us the emotional energy and Venus gives us the desire plus North Node gives us the inner instinct to do the right thing. All of this is good. But you can’t talk about the “good” of Capricorn without the other ‘less good’ stuff. It is impossible. I have seen many a Capricorn who can’t just rest in the good. They have a level of comfort in their insecurity so they always fall back on it. They love to complain but god, they are funny. Many a famous comedian has Moon in Capricorn. They also have a great style. They really know what is the RIGHT thing to have, do or say. Of course, if they do the right thing it is determined by their mood and confidence. If they are feeling shaky, get out of the way, they can be ruthlessly cold (Tricky Dick). If they are feeling optimistic (not a Cap word) they can be strong leaders who find the best place for each worker as they galvanize the troops to build something great. By the way, if you have ever been to Graceland and visited the home of the other true Capricorn—Elvis, you will note that his catch phrase on his plane and pillows and cups and anything he could emboss was TCB—“Taking Care of Business”. A perfect Capricorn motto.
CEO in the house
Capricorn rules bosses and CEOs and what we should be doing through this lunar cycle is implementing actions that will improve our lives from a CEO perspective. What if I could wave my magic wand and make you the CEO of your life? Pretend you are in charge of everything. That is what this New Moon is about. We spent Sag New Moon coming to terms that we needed to have goals and targets. Now with Cap we are going to work to get those targets and goals. We are our CEO, right? So, what does that mean to you? What is the right thing to do? What mountain are you ready to climb? We already have Pluto in Cap shaking us up telling us that there is a lot going on that is not right. Now we have this New Moon setting us up to find the ‘right’. As my friend a Cap used to say, “You mean there is a pony under all that shit?” Yes, there is a pony now clean it off and ride em!
“How you flyin’, Mercury?”
And if all the decent energy of the Cap planets was not enough, a few hours after New Moon launches, Mercury turns direct in Capricorn (1/15--11:52am EST). Our minds and brains are there with us, guiding us to make the RIGHT choice. The right move is a simple thought away. We will find our brains ready to communicate. If we have been holding back during the Mercury retrograde, refraining from big purchases, emailing people, calling certain people, now we are free to reach out. Given that this direct motion by Mercury is on New Moon is very auspicious. There is a lot of practical stuff going on out there that we need to incorporate in our life. Again, if there is stuff that is not working, why the ‘eff have we not fixed it? Be practical about your life. Sit on top of the mountain and look out—what needs to be fixed and who can help you? You will see what is worthy and what is not, discrimination is key this cycle.
While we love Mercury in Capricorn for its down to Earth approach we are a bit challenged by a square with Saturn. We could be cold as we figure out what is next and how to do it. Our tongues could be sharp especially with loved ones and partners. I suppose we should watch it but perhaps it might be for our own good to cut out the fluff and start to “TCB.”
Round 2: Saturn VS Pluto
As I mentioned above, in November (11/15) we had the first square between Saturn and Pluto. Saturn had barely left Virgo and moved into Libra before it got into a brawl with Pluto in Capricorn. In total, they will have three brawls before the Big Show Down in August. A few days before New Moon, Saturn will turn retrograde and begin the long grind back through Libra and out into Virgo again. Here comes the tooth drill as we rethink our relationships. While it moves backwards it will hit round two of its brawl with Pluto on January 31. Of course we will feel the tension all month. How we relate (Libra) is pushed and pulled by our need to evolve (Pluto) and we must build new structures (Saturn) for the greater world (Capricorn). What does that mean? How do your relationships work? Are you the strong one? Are you the weak one? Are you the funny one? Are you the great follower? Are you the leader? Whatever you are doing may or may not be working for you. There is no doubt that a lot of the tension will be centered on money. One of my favorite lyrics of all time reminds me of Capricorn, “I’ve got my mind on my money and my money on my mind.” When money is crunched and life gets twisted --what does it do to your relationships? How are you surviving? Less is more, right? If not, then you may have trouble on your hands. And this is ALL relationships. Not just spouses. Anyone you relate with is in the mix. You may scratch your head and say, “is this working?” I don’t care if you are alone and no wife or husband but you suddenly realize that your relationship with your dry cleaners is not suiting you. Or your relationship with your boss or your co-worker. All relationships are being scrutinized and if Pluto doesn’t see the value----well, like I said, that relationship might not be there by the end of summer. Or perhaps you will be the one who makes the big changes and the relationship is stronger for it. It is hard to tell and that is probably why we are getting a few rounds of this aspect so that we have some time to figure stuff out.
“I hear church bells” Jupiter in Pisces
While all this Capricorn energy is going on---Jupiter will make its annual from one sign into another. In this case after a year in Aquarius, Jupiter is moving into Pisces on January 17 which is still New Moon. Like Mercury turning direct on New, this is a very auspicious move. I would venture that we are all going to be keen on the spiritual or religious component of our life this lunar phase. Perhaps a lot of us will note that there is a big hole where there should be spirit.
The last time Jupiter was in Pisces was 1998-1999 and we can all look back to those diaries for a little insight. What we do know is that Jupiter is grand and big and it is expanding humanitarian and spiritual interests in the sign Pisces. Jupiter is also the judge so if we see some religion zealots going nuts we’ll be inclined to call them on it. Meditation and mysticism will draw large numbers but again, everything had better be on the up and up. On Feb 6 (Balsamic) Jupiter will make a nice aspect with Pluto. Something foreign like a person or idea, or concept could come into our world and bring something positive and practical. Perhaps it is directly related to the goals we set on New Moon. Or maybe we just get a much needed boost of confidence. We should not be surprised if we see something amazing if not a pure MIRACLE take place in and around that week in the news.
Personally, where you have Pisces in your chart will determine what energy Jupiter brings into your life. Pisces on the 3rd house? Expect some big stuff with siblings or neighbors or your communication in general. Pisces on the 5th house, love affairs and play, entertainment will be grand and fun. But of course not everything is at it seems when it comes to Pisces. There can be disillusionment and at the very least a highly evolved imagination. So, watch the bigness and make sure self deception is not in the mix. You can find you’re your own chart by going here http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi
There are a lot of gifts to Capricorn. It can galvanize and can lead people to a constructive community. It knows the value of a dollar. Before airplanes were invented there was some Ancient Capricorn running around the hills of Rome wondering, “What is my frequently flyer number?” If there is a part of your life where you have been selling yourself short, or living in poverty consciousness, let this Capricorn New Moon and Solar Eclipse activate you to construct more in your life. If you are busy hiding in your home, and you get a taste of some stuff this month that hints you may need to be out there more----then follow the information. Use this Lunar Phase to prepare you for the whole year. When the bumps come up later, you’ll remember, “Oh, yeah, I’m so glad I did _______ back on the Cap lunar cycle.”
January 15 2:11 am EST
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on :
Organizing and bringing in concrete actions that will improve your life and move your goals closer to a reality. The hard work you take now will benefit you through the year. It is vital that you see yourself as your own boss. What can you do right now to improve your life? Who do you need to fire? How about that small meek voice that tells you—“I’m not good enough?”
1/15 Mercury turns direct (Hurray!) (see above) 11:52am EST
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Learning information and sharing information that puts the accent on compassion. Feeling connected to the Universe and sharing it or receiving stories from others where they are connected and having it rub off on you. Hearing stories of people who are lost and bewildered. Holding their hands but not being ‘of it’. Spirit sends all kinds of information to us during this phase. What has fallen in your lap?
1/17 Jupiter in Pisces (see above)
1/18 Venus enters Aquarius www.cafeastrology.com/articles/venusaquariuscompatibility.html
1/19 Sun enters Aquarius –send your Aquarius friend an Itunes card.
1/22 Venus/Saturn Wise, sincere practical love, Concrete pleasures –Loans
January 23 5:53am
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: The goals you planted on New Moon need some practical follow up now. Not airy fairy but real, feet on the ground WORK. Look back on your journal or date book and see what you wanted to accomplish on New Moon. What can you do now that will move those goals into a reality? What are your resources? Are you using all your resources? Have you turned over all stones? Why not?
1/24 Sun/Saturn: Becoming our own boss of our future. Strong Support Day.
7:43 pm EST
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Fine tune your communication. Are you words matching your thoughts? Are you talking so fast that you are short changing your brain? How is your brain and your logic which was so clear and clean on New Moon now feeling overwhelmed? What can you do to balance out the mind chatter. Mediatate, breathe, also doing something with your hands will help settle your brain. Build, cut, knit, paint, garden, this will settle the brain and then get you back in charge of communicating your goals and desires properly. Some stuff with siblings may also come up.
1/27 Venus/Mars-Sparks and fights between lovers. Money and creative tension.
1/29 Sun/Mars-Ego squabbles turn into fights, Groups against others, tough energy
LEO FULL MOON
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Where are you special? Do you even know? Why not? Are you afraid to shine like a star? Why? What is the big judgment you have on those people who put their ass out there and lead? Did it occur to you that sitting in the back row of class and making fun of them is growing old. Find your inner star and put it out there. It is only your life that is dependent on it. Or at the very least the goals and accomplishments that you desire.
See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
1/31 Saturn square Pluto (see above)
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
The information you give and receive is about perfecting. What holes are in your plans? Who can the universe send over to help you create solutions? What holes and solutions can you see in other’s plans? Share it and fix it. If stuff comes up that totally feels like it is 180 degrees away from the goals you set on new moon, don’t give up your goals, just take this moment to fix the issue and know that it is part of the bigger issues that need your attention. Fine tuning your way through this lunar cycle will benefit by someone who has BTDT who can help.
4th quarter Moon
Fourth Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Resources and power. Loans from banks, IRS, Sex, death and rebirth. If there are some sources of power that you have not reached out to in the last three weeks that could really help your goals which were set on new moon---Then do it now! Do not be scared of stretching yourself to find some power. Do some real movements towards your goals. Get some backup from some powerful places or people. Also, cut and trim those things that no longer serve. Release and rebirth.
2/6 Mercury/Uranus Dynamic, creative thoughts, solutions come to your brain out of nowhere (seemingly)
2/6 Jupiter/Pluto Dynamic energy brings something foreign into the forefront that is a helpful catalyst. CHANGE is good.
2/8 Venus/Neptune beautiful energy from spirit. Feeling intune with God. Loving our lovers and partners.
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
Some of the goals that we had on new moon no longer feel valid. Great. Release them now since they are no longer important. You have been the boss of you for the last 3.5 weeks now you can fire yourself. Release and let go so that you can be ready for the next new moon.
1/10 Mercury in Aquarius http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercuryAquarius.htm
1/11 Venus in Pisces
February 13 9:51pm EST Aquarius New MOON
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook