New Moon Articles by Tracy
Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
CANCER NEW MOON 2010 –
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about?.
Our feelings will guide us exactly where we need to go. The question is are we willing to feel those feelings?
New Moon 3:40PM EDT
19 CANCER 09
Sabian Symbol: Gondoliers in a serenade. The key word is sentiment. When positive, the degree is a perfecting of those personal traits and inclinations which bring an enduring satisfaction to every immediate situation, and when negative, a retreat of self from all worth while reality.
Cancer Solar Eclipse
Every year we get two solar eclipses and this year our second one is on Cancer New Moon. At first blush I guess we could blow it off as random coincidence that this eclipse is coming now in the middle of the cardinal crosses/climax/crisis but I have a hard time characterizing anything random or a coincidence and certainly not something important like an eclipse. What also makes this one extraordinary is that this Solar Eclipse is NOT touching the degrees of the cardinal squares. You of course being sensible humans are now asking, “And what the heck does that mean?” Excellent question and the answer is simple.
The cardinal cross is a bunch of squares taking place between the outer planets (and a few inner planets). This is between Zero and four degrees of Aries, Libra and Capricorn. Great. Zero, one, two, three and four degrees of those signs. Easy enough to understand. Of course there is one more cardinal sign and that is the sign Cancer---and what is this new moon? Cancer. -----Uh-oh.
But here is the good news, the New Moon (and eclipse) is at 20 degrees which is plenty far away from 0 to 4 degrees. This means that the Sun and Moon are free and clear of aspects with the warring planets! I say, “Hurray! We’ve been spared”---at least a little bit. And in fact perhaps some of the answers we need to deal with the cardinal cross will be found in the Cancer energy.
Feel you, feel me
Cancer is home, family, roots and things we hold close to our heart. It is our moody side, it is our emotional side and our tender side. It is our feelings. Cancer is the crab. Have you ever watched a crab or been near one? They are interesting. They have tough shells and their ‘arms’ are long and thin—perfect for an embrace? Perhaps. But at the end of their skinny arms you will find sharp claws. Those claws can pick apart anything close to them. In Cancer’s world, the best defense is a good offense. Pick, pick, pick….they can’t control themselves. But also instead of claws imagine boxing gloves at the end of their arms. They are ready to defend their emotions like a boxer ----and they will go down fighting. What are they fighting for? “Their home, their family and their feelings.” And not in that particular order—they are equally important. Of course, one thing to remember is that they do not hit anything head on. Like the crab they run sideways into everything. And even though their feelings are true and pure ---it is at that moment. A few hours later, or maybe a few days later those impassioned feelings whether peaks and valleys will be less high and less low. Like the tide they go up and they go down. Google an image for “Bay of Fundy” and you’ll have a good idea what Cancer Energy looks like.
Of course, in our rapidly changing 21st Century world, there is a premium put on people ‘containing’ their feelings. Even if we feel like running over the boss with our car, we can’t do it. Of course, it is not just a contemporary issue, I’m sure there were ancient Sumerians who wanted to run over their boss with a oxen cart---but the point is that in a functional society we can’t just let our emotions spill out all over the place. If we did, we would surely lose our jobs, our homes and perhaps even our families--- and like our car or oxen cart, we need to put the brakes on our feelings.
I often tell my son that if my world was predicated on my “feelings” I would not get out of bed. Feelings are great but they can’t dictate our day. But when we are in a Cancer Lunar Cycle we have a hard time keeping those feelings in a box. Sure, we persevere and slog it out all year long and so we have some pretty good skills at keeping our feelings at bay. But during this next twenty eight days are feelings will not be boxed with a pretty ribbon on them. We will have stuff come up that will demand our attention. And it won’t be good enough to tell them, “I will deal with you later.” Especially given this lunar cycle is also a Solar Eclipse.
A little bit more technical astro talk---In 2009 the nodes moved out of Aquarius/Leo and into Capricorn/Cancer (more here
Once the nodes moved, it changed the eclipses and the accent went on business, career, where we are in the greater world (Capricorn) and accent on family, home and feelings (Cancer). The energy between both lunar and solar eclipses is a ping pong match. “I love my family” and “What is my place in the world?” “I need to be more in the world” “there is nothing more important than my circle of loved ones.” Both are right but it brings up tension when we try to focus too much on one side and not the other. And god help us if we try to abandon one side—it’s not going to happen without a fight.
Mars in the mix
Luckily, in this New Moon, the Sun and the Moon (in eclipse) are making a beautiful aspect with Mars which will support a lot of action. Mars will churn up everything. It will spur on energies that may have been dormant. Mars in Virgo is about doing things right. Tying up loose ends. Mars in Virgo is not sitting back one day longer and letting that thing on our “To-Do” sit around ‘undone.” Practical applications of our emotions is no small feat. We will be able to get stuff done and our feelings will tell us what is that “Stuff” that needs to be done. Great.
But there is more to this eclipse than your laundry list of stuff to get done. The power is in your feelings. Do not be surprised if you have feelings come up in you that you have not felt in years. Mars will help facilitate feelings from childhood, things from youth, stuff you thought was dead and buried. But there it is, coming up in you as you sit at a stop light and a song plays from the car next to you and it is a song you haven’t heard in years and just like that you are awash in feelings. What do they tell you? What are they stirring up in you? Why are these feeling so strong right now? Because as we slog through these other aspects we may need to get in touch with these old feelings to remember something about ourselves. Is it a power? Maybe. But it is more like we will be remembering a resource. Something untapped in us. Something we forgot. Cancer is many things but is by far the sign of memory. Why are feeling and memories so important now? Because right now the tension is so great and the disconnect is even greater that memories and feelings are a way for us to find ourselves. Make that …Our new selves.
The Cardinal Disconnect
There are many ways to describe the planetary aspects of this cycle (and next moon) but perhaps the easiest in my mind (at least) is to think of an old fashion switchboard. God, knows I’m too young to remember seeing them in person but I certainly have seen them in old movies. The operator sits at board and pulls out a plug reinserts it into another hole and throws a switch. She then says, “Hello, who can I connect you with?” and then she has to connect the wire into another hole. Sometimes she gets it right. Sometimes she doesn’t and the line is filled with static.
Well, that’s what is happening with many of the planets during in the next twenty eight days, they are trying to connect with one another but there is a lot of static on the line. The static will feel like we don’t have our groove. We will feel blocked. We will feel like no one is hearing us or everything we do is wrong. Or things don’t fit correctly. It is all tough. If the image of the switchboard doesn’t work for you how about this one-----we are 100 cotton white shirts and cotton blue jeans and we just got thrown into our first hot wash and hot dryer. Everything is tight. Our days will NOT be filled with much wiggle room.
On July 21 (Quarter Moon) Saturn will enter Libra (after a brief stay last year). For the next two and half years our partnerships will be tested. Wherever we have Libra in our chart is an area where we want balance. It is where we want to share and be shared. It is where we want to have fairness. And as Saturn pushes forward in Libra it will bring out the inequities. If we have been taking too much, our hand will be slapped. If we have not been asking enough, someone is going to demand one thing too much and we will walk away. Just like that it will be over. As you can imagine Saturn’s trek in Libra does a number on marriages. But at the same time if your marriages and relationships are build upon a sturdy and strong foundation you can rely on that foundation to get your through It is also possible that you will build further upon it. There can also be difficult in law matters or wherever someone is asked to come in find fairness. The accent is on negotiations. Do you know how to negotiate? And how are you on compromise? Is compromise a dirty word for you?
Now going back to this cancer lunar cycle, what are your feelings telling you about your relationships? Where are you out of balance? What can YOU do to fix it? How can use Mars and Cancer feelings to guide you? Who is not negotiating with you? How are you not negotiating? Where are you giving too much? Where are you taking too much? Where do you want to be lazy? What is strong and solid in your partnerships can you build upon it?
On July 28 Jupiter will retrograde (gibbous), it is not uncommon for Jupiter to retrograde but it is interesting that Jupiter is following his good buddy, Uranus who retrograde the first week of July. They really like hanging out with each other! Uranus is demanding change in directions and goals (Aries) and spirituality and cosmic connection (Pisces). Jupiter which always seeks abundance, expansion and broadening our perspective is tagging along with Uranus. Like a little brother who wants to ‘help’ ---Jupiter is not going to let us get too down. Even if stuff gets tough. Where do we need a new circle? Where do we need to expand? What do our goals tell us about our future? Do we even have goals? Are they small or large? Is there a refinement we need to make to our goals? What have we forgotten about who we are? Take this opportunity to look for answers which will appear between now and November.
On July 25 Jupiter squares Pluto (just before Full Moon), Saturn opposes Uranus on July 26 (full moon), Mars opposes Uranus on July 30 and Mars conjuncts Saturn July 31 (Disseminating)---- basically this week of aspects is a bitch and is part of the crux of the cardinal cross. And although they are lumped together in that week their influence will be felt before and after those dates. I could describe the squares in a softer manner and say, “Yeah, it is a bit challenging” but whatever words I use are immaterial to what you feel---(remember that Cancer word). Here’s what is causing the tension. Jupiter is expanding and broadening and wants to conquer new territory but Pluto is standing there with a wagging finger, “You want to do what?” “With who’s money?” It is an explosive aspect to say the least. We could certainly see an explosion in the news but we could also feel like exploding our own inner devices. People will be asking much of each other and not everyone can do what is asked. Then Saturn is saying “Are those changes you are making too steep?” or “Is the break you want worth the loss you“---Are you willing to take a loss for the freedom you desire?” Globally this is also the final aspect between Uranus and Saturn that started back in November 2008. (This was the aspect that got Obama elected). How is your structure? What does your responsibility look like? Is it too much? Is it not enough? What a funny question, right? Well, ask the people on the south coast of Louisiana if they are taking on more responsibility for USA oil consumption? Uranus wants breakthroughs and Saturn wants to hold on to status quo. Watch how this tension plays out in your own life. Look where Libra and Aries lie in your chart and you’ll see the tension. The fact that this is on a full moon supports amazing emotional swings. You won’t miss the action that is for sure. That volcano exploding could be inside you. BREATHE!
But wait there is more
And then there is the first week of August! On August 3, Jupiter will square Pluto and on August 4, Mars opposes Jupiter (last quarter) and August 4, Mars square Pluto (last quarter). The cardinal energy continues its war dance. We still have Jupiter digging in with Pluto as it was the week previously. And now we have Mars the dynamite throwing fighter throwing salvos at Pluto the nuclear war terrorist. Where do you feel a war brewing? How are your relationships? How are your partnerships? What can you do to negotiate new rules? Where are you feeling extreme pulls? Is it possible to be non committal at this time? Perhaps that is the best move. Where is Capricorn and Libra in your chart? Look at those areas of your chart and see what your feelings are telling you.
And finally ---a few days of Venus—on August 6, Venus enters Libra (balsamic), on August 7 Venus opposes Uranus on August 8 Venus conjuncts Saturn and on August 9 Venus opposes Jupiter (all balsamic). Venus is the planet of values. It is what we love, it is our money, it is our currency. Figuratively and literally. Venus moves quickly and so it gets into it with these planets every year but the timing of Venus in the middle of the other aspects earlier this week and the week prior put added pressure. We seek more balance but we feel the holes in our life. We feel clearly where we are out of whack. We feel a loss. But at the same time where we have strong foundations in our partnerships we will build upon them. We also know that we need to stretch and it feels too much. Because all of these aspects are happening during the balsamic cancer lunar phase any emotions that come up around Venus issues must be released. Perhaps the emotions may be somewhat toxic or maybe they just feel ‘old’ whatever they feel it needs to be released. Let go. Release.
Treasure Map Check In
On Cancer New Moon is when we look back at the Treasure Map we made on Aries New Moon. We should see movement on our map. Have you looked at your map? What has progressed? What is still to come? If you would like to make a few changes to your map please feel free to do it on this New Moon. You have three days to do it.
Clearly our feelings and emotions will be pronounced during this 28 day cycle. If this was a regular old Cancer New Moon as in previous years we would feel a lot, purge a lot and learn more about ourselves. But given that the cancer emotional cycle is taking place while all those hard cardinal aspects are also taking place turns up the heat. What we do with this supervolcano energy is in our hands. Are we going to sit back and just let it implode around us or are we going to take all that energy and get us to move or change where we need to change? I’ll be working on it just as hard as you and by the time we get to Leo New moon we’ll be ready for the next wave of cardinal energy. God speed, emotional warriors!
New Moon Phase
JULY 11 3:40 PM EDT
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: Our feelings are important. Are we willing to plant seeds based on our feelings? Look at what you do for the next 3.5 days. What does it say about your emotions and your feelings? What does it say about your family or family of choice? What can your feelings do for you now that can have long lasting effect?
7/13: Venus/Pluto: Powerful love, money, beauty accented and flow easily
Crescent Moon Phase
July 14 9:22pm EDT
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What details are missing? What information are your receiving that say something about your daily life? What are people telling you about your schedule? What are you learning about the seeds you planted on new that are shaped by your time? Or limited by your time? What information are you receiving that talks about your health?
First Quarter Moon
July 18 6:10am EDT
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that are a direct response to your relationship or lack of relationship? What actions are you being called to take right now that balance relationships and family? When you look at your family and you look at your marriage (or lack of marriage)---what needs action by you? Did it occur to you that the seeds you planted on new moon need support from your relationship? Is it there? Is it not there? Why or why not? What actions can you take to help?
7/21 Saturn enters Libra (see above)
July 21 10:24pm
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: What details in your life would benefit by some outside influences? The goals you set on new moon---are they big enough? How can a ‘foreign’ idea or action help realize your goals? Is there something practical and detailed that simply needs to be ‘actionized’ by you? What switch needs to be flipped ‘on’? Are you able to zero in on your target? Sometimes the warrior needs to “re-aim”.
7/22: Sun enters Leo –Surprise your LEO with an unbelievably thoughtful gift. Do Not “Phone this one in”. Make sure she or he really we’ll ‘get’ it that you took some care in choosing.
7/22: Sun/Saturn—Proactive, good take care of business day. Can get through hurdles. Positive actions even if they are a bit tough—they are ultimately good.
7/23: Jupiter Retrograde (see above)
7/23: Sun/Uranus: Creative breakthroughs,Inspired dynamic , novelty meets solutions.
7/25 Jupiter/Pluto: Push meets pull, loud and righteous meets criminally stealthy. (see above)
Full Moon Phase
July 25 9:36 pm (EDT)
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: What shifts do we need to support our tribe and group? How does the internet support the goals you planted on New Moon? How is your family supported by YOUR friends or groups? Where are the likeminded people in your life? Do you have them? Are they working for you at this time? Have you outgrown them? Or do you need to recommit to them?
For more on Full Moon Check out blog http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
7/26: Mercury/Neptune: Our logical side competes with our intuition. Can we merge both of them?
7/26: Sun/Jupiter: Courageous and strong, our ego and identity guide us –are we listening?
7/26: Saturn oppose Uranus---finally the last bitch slap between being disciplined and renegade. See above.
7/29: Mars enters Libra http://astrology.about.com/od/mars/p/MarsLibra.htm
Disseminating Moon Phase
July 30 12:24AM EDT
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus: We release the need to be ‘right’. What teacher can we turn to who has great spiritual connectedness? Who is our guru? Why don’t we have one? There are times when the best insight comes from someone almost unworldly. Can we be open to spirit? Why not?
7/30: Mercury/Pluto –sharp focus, our mind is clear & precise—so are our words
7/30 Mars oppose Uranus ---actions about being fair versus revolutions about “new” (see above)
7/31 Mars / Saturn –Negotiations and structuring hit a big bump. (see above)
Last Quarter Moon Phase
August 3 12:58am
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Money, real estate, valuables, properties of all sorts. What actions can we take right now that are rooted in real responsible behaviors? When the world feels totally cuckoo do we have the right steps in us that are truly practical? When we get nervous do we know how to tune in and go way down deep to our roots and know exactly what to do? What is worth cutting our losses?
8/3: Jupiter/Pluto Righteous versus Stealth –we’ve been here before (see above)
8/4: Mars/Jupiter –Actions versus Opinions not on the same page (see above)
8/4: Mars/Pluto –Actions versus explosions –anger, rough internal(see above)
Balsamic Moon Phase
August 6 4:35pm EDT
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
Focus on Our nervous energy needs to be released. We release mental chatter. We let go of the need to talk everything to death. We purge our ‘curiosity’. We let go of the siblings in our life who drain us. We let go of our draining tendencies on our siblings. We clear out our need to know ‘why?’
8/6: Venus enters Libra http://astrology.about.com/od/venus/p/VenusLibra.htm
8/7: Venus/ Uranus Love versus Breakouts, Crisis versus values (see above)
8/8 Venus/Saturn: Cold love, A loss, values
8/9 Venus/Jupiter: Righteous, opinion versus love, expensive (see above).
August 9, 7:40pm New Moon ***
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook