New Moon Articles by Tracy
Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
Sagittarius NEW MOON 2015
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 29-day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 29-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 29 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? When was the last time you were on an adventure? When was the last time you found inspiration? Well now you are doing both for 29 days.
In An Old-Fashioned Northern Village Men Cut The Ice Of A Frozen Pond For Use During The Summer
Sagittarius New Moon
December 11, 2015
19 Sag 02
Hello and Welcome to Sagittarius New Moon!
First of all before we begin this conversation well actually monologue on Sagittarius New Moon I need to give you two images.
Image #1: A fire burning with hot embers
Image #2: An Airport, Train Station and Harbor where people depart
When you are lonely and need support a Sag will warm you up. They will help light something in you. Hope and belief will be stirred. They will help get your fire going and they will inspire you. You will feel like they are fighting on your behalf. They will coach you. They will help you learn something. They will give you a bunch of mental support. They will say, “You, Rock!” And they mean it.
When you need a new perspective and a desire for an adventure Sag will take you on the road trip. They can take you on tour of your town and show you things that you never knew existed just a few miles from your house. Sag is curious and Sag likes to connect dots. They are an ultimate traveling companion. You won’t miss anything important if you are on the road with Sag.
Now that we are clear on those images let’s move forward.
This Sag new moon we are all on an adventure. I’m not using the word vacation because that is not an adventure. Vacation has a root word of vacate. Which is absence and vacation is defined as ‘a break from work’. Yes, you can be on a Tahiti Vacation, meaning you are not at work you are in Tahiti. Or you can be on an adventure in Tahiti. Do you feel the difference of those two sentences? Good. That is Sag.
We are all going on an adventure for 29 days. We are looking for embers and flames that remind us to that inspiration is as vital as food and air. No matter how each day unfolds it is part of a Sag adventure. People, places, moments and humor (Sag word) are our scenery. As to how this adventure unfolds we need to look at the chart for the New Moon.
Aspects with the Sun & Moon in Sag:
Sun & Moon Square Jupiter (Virgo)
Sun & Moon Square Chiron (Pisces)
Sun & Moon Trine Uranus (Aries)
Sun & Moon Sextile Mars (Libra)
Let’s focus on the easy stuff first. Uranus in Aries loves the Sun and Moon in Sag. “Finally!” says, Uranus. It spends so much of the year getting stirred up by inner planets that when it gets a boost like a trine with Sun and Moon it says, “Let’s get this party started!”
Uranus will offer up opportunities for personal change. Here’s where that flame in the Sag comes in handy. Uranus knows changes need to take place. It is asking for movement. Big movement. And it will continue to focus on change until 2018. Uranus can be rash but on this New Moon it is getting coaxed and coached by Sagittarius; which will inspire many of us to finally make a move or find a doorway. If you were on a train in India or a temple in Bali or a castle in Germany you would see something ‘different’ ‘unique’ ‘ curious’; which speaks to Uranus. And that visual or moment could inspire you. For those of us who are home and not going anywhere, (raising my hand) that temple in Bali might be a moment you happen to observe at a bus stop in front of the market. That German castle could be a park on the way to your doctor’s appointment. Look at everything as if you were an explorer on an adventure. Uranus knows we all need changes and Spirit in his infinite wisdom has given us this faith affirming trine. We need to be reminded there is a pony under the shit. Also, we could have had the New Moon in Sag during the last week of November and it would NOT be in trine to Uranus. But instead we are having it now with the trine. Why? Perhaps we need this inspiration for a bigger reason? I see you nodding your head. Yes, perhaps.
Also on this adventure are moments with our partner. The Sun/Moon Sextile Mars in Libra speaks to reaching out and squeezing a hand as we cross some crazy bridge or walk a wild jungle road. Yes, for most of us I am speaking metaphorically. I’m sure some of you are going on an exotic location and this will apply to you in obvious ways. But for the rest of us we will just be ‘taken’ to that exotic place in our hearts and minds. Perhaps we see our child do something so goofy, so weird and we have eye contact with our mate as they observe the same thing and that connect is no different than the couple overlooking the junglescape in Angor Wat, where they say, “Wow”.
Or maybe that moment is not with our partner but is instead with another person and we say, “Wow”. Listen, I have a wonderful husband and we do all kinds of stuff together but I cannot begin to tell you the ‘moments’ I have with others, often strangers, when we have eye contact and we’re just there together. For example a person totally loses it in a store and creates a huge scene and I look at the person next to me and he or she is also watching this person lose it and we look at each other with “WTF?” on our face. I can later tell my husband about that moment but truly it was the stranger and I experiencing the moment together. Mars in Libra is an excited moment with the person in front of you. See how many of these moments you have during the next 29 days and how are they are part of your adventure. Those moments are bread crumbs guiding you on the adventure. How are you inspired?
Now on to those other aspects, which are not so easy.
Sun/Moon Square Jupiter in Virgo. Sun/Moon Square Chiron in Pisces.
With Jupiter in Virgo bearing down on Sun/Moon in Sag we have to talk about the less evolved parts of Sagittarius. Bigot, big mouth, belligerent….righteous, religious zealot, short cuts that lead to bigger troubles. See a theme? And a misbehaving Jupiter is all of those same things except on steroids. Sigh.
When Virgo is misbehaving it is a nervous mess, shaky and hand wringing over every incident. If it is not shaking like a leaf then it tries to control its nerves by micromanaging the world. And Pisces when it is misbehaving is delusional, depressed or just ‘lost.’ Yeah, you can say, “Yuck.”
Okay, what does all that mean? Simple. While we are on our own adventure there will be some people who are on their own misguided adventures. We will see examples of righteousness, bigotry and big mouths saying and doing whatever they want. It will be exaggerated, probably deceitful and unquestionably stupid. This is an aspect that definitely throws the baby out with the bath water. Like I said, stupid. People will be on some nervosa adventure that only sees pitfalls. And others will be feeling depression, loss, ‘what’s the use?”, ennui and confusion. Sure, you may be one of those people at moments but I hope by giving you a heads up you don’t over indulge in any of those energies. I’m not saying you need to speak in platitudes like a Hallmark card. But in your heart know that you can process your bumps and later focus on light. Even if it is super small, the light is there. You can build on it later.
There will be people who will dig in about something and rage on and on and of course under their bluster will be complete lack of faith. What to do? Globally, everyone will need to get quiet for a second. For sure the people who are sanguine will stand the best chance of coming out of this with the fewest bruises. Those who insist on being the RIGHT voice will activate something that is not helpful, to say the least. Personally, if you are losing your voice because you are yelling so hard—stop it. Take a breath. Turn away from your big opinion and get quiet. Find your inner sage. Remember, Sag is the last fire sign of the wheel. Sag can help others light their own fires, like Vesta the Virgin (Virgo) who keeps the fires alive Sag will offer flames to activate others. When it misbehaves though, it can start raging fires. If you are saying or doing stuff that is over the line or you are being inspired by others to go over some line, I suggest you go inside and heal yourself before joining the group that wants to torch the town. And please avoid slanderous conversations or press. Chiron is a healer but first he has to acknowledge how he self wounds. “I’m my own worst enemy” will be noted by many a person this cycle.
With those skanky aspects we may have trouble sometimes remembering we are on an adventure. But even if something comes up that is yucky we keep to our adventure. We keep moving. Do not stop and focus on the wounds or lost misbehaving souls. Just note it and move on. Find your bread crumbs.
How funny that on the lunar cycle where we are finding our adventure three planets change direction. Everybody is moving including the planets.
Yep. We are getting one of those. It is coming in at the end of the 29 day Sag lunar cycle. But still it is upon us.
Let’s go over the dates of importance:
Dec 19 Mercury in shadow (6:33pm EST)
Jan 05 Mercury retrograde 1 Aquarius 3 (8:00am EST)
Jan 25 Mercury direct 14 Cap55 (4:44pm EST)
Feb 14 Mercury leaves shadow (1:35pm EST)
I dunno what to tell you that you don’t already know. Don’t personalize when your computer, car, phone or boyfriend breaks. Shit happens with Mercury retrograde. No one is spared. So, instead of licking your wounds just deal with it and move on. Remember, we’re on an adventure. If a plan falls apart. So, what? Get a new plan. And if someone royally disappoints ask yourself, “Am I surprised?” “Really????” If you are blindsided, okay. But Mercury retrograde at 2 degrees of Aquarius is asking us to re evaluate our thoughts. And we probably had an inkling some of this was going to happen. Also with Aquarius we have to look at our group causes. Is it misguided? When we look around the group of like-minded people that we have assembled are we happy with them? Take this retrograde to make sure you are really in sync with the thinking around you. Yes, Mercury will retrograde back into Capricorn so we have to get practical and pragmatic about stuff as well as dealing with our peeps. Maybe it is both: Practical about our tribe? You bet.
Along with Mercury changing directions we have got two other planets making a move. Perhaps to hammer home that Spirit wants us to get our Jupiter on and our Uranus on, Uranus will turn direct on 12/25 (“Thanks, Santa, just what I wanted” and Jupiter turns retrograde on January 7.
Uranus in Aries has been retrograde since July 25. Six months of every year Uranus has to go backwards to find itself. Many of us have felt our inner maverick or inner rebel trying to get its footing since summer. Knowing that we need to break out of something but not sure how to do it. After it turns direct we use what we have learned during the retrograde and are more confident to make a move. What have you learned about your need for personal change? What is it? Where is it? How can you set yourself up for success to make these changes? How curious Uranus is in trine aspect with the Sun and Moon on this New Moon and then during the 29 day lunar cycle it turns direct. You think that is an accident? Of course, not.
Jupiter entered Virgo on August 11th and putting it mildly, Jupiter is uncomfortable in Virgo. Jupiter sees the world with a telescope. Virgo wants a microscope. Big broad points of view are slapped by micro details. Now the Universe will send Jupiter back to the minor leagues to learn what it has missed. There is value in details. There is value in exact information. Jupiter rules opinions and opinions based on ‘feelings’ might feel good but they are not FACTS. We are all going back to school on issues. On a very mundane level it is how we are of service and our health, hygiene and daily calendar that need to be adjusted. You would be missing the point of Jupiter retrograde in Virgo if you didn’t go back to your daily habits and see where they need improving. Jupiter turns direct May 9 so we have plenty of time to get our service skills/diet/health/calendar juju in order.
Back to our adventure analogy. How one starts a journey is very important to the journey itself. For example, you and your family go on that adventure to Tahiti. How is that trip starting? Is it after a month stay in a hospital for grandma? Is it after a fire raged through your neighborhood? Is it after Dad lost his job? Is it after Mom scratched the million dollar lottery ticket? Where in time and space the journey begins is important.
So looking at the planets. Mercury changes direction during balsamic phase of the moon. We are releasing our big ass opinions and righteousness in order to screw on new thinking. Our thoughts about the people we have around us needs to be realigned. Maybe some people are more in sync with us than others but we have been listening to the wrong ones. We have three weeks to figure it out.
Uranus will begin his direct motion journey on a full moon in Cancer. We will begin to express the changes we need to make through our family. It might be family of origin or family of choice. Maybe we will feel brave about our future changes. Perhaps our family can handle our independence and we see it now.
Jupiter is turning retrograde on the balsamic phase of the moon. We are letting go of our big ass opinions and righteousness in order to get quiet and find important details. We lose the big to find the small. And we are certainly learning how to serve the higher ideals that percolating inside us.
One other thing: There will be fights along the way on our journey. On 12/29 and 1/5 Mercury square Mars. Mars is opposed Uranus and square Pluto on the chart for the New Moon so there will be 29 days of “fighting words” and real fights will be witnessed by all of us during the journey. Perhaps some of us will be able to harness the Mars energy and get some action to take care of stuff. Great. Others my just need to go to the gym and work out the frustrations.
In conclusion, Sag is jovial and abundant but above all educational and inspiring. No matter how each day opens or closes please find inspiration and learn something along the way. It will be there. Remember no matter how dark the room one light from one small candle can help us find our way. Be your candle Be your adventure.
See you in Capricorn.
Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Have you friended TracyAstroSalon on FB? Why not?
The 8 phases
December 11, 2015
19 Sag 02
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
This focus: What adventure are you on? What is inspiring you? Who is shooting off their mouth? How are they an idiot? Why are you listening to them? Be your own sage. You and spirit are meant to be together. Just takes you to look up and find the light.
12/14: Sun sq. Jupiter: The battle between looking at the world through a microscope lens when you should use a telescope. And visa versa.
12/14: Merc sext. Neputne. Inspired thoughts. Elevated conversation. Brain feel illuminated.
Crescent Moon Phase
December 14, 2015
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What are you learning about your tribe of like minded people? Who is bringing out your best ideas? Who is not? What are your learning about working within a group? How do you support others brilliance? Who is supporting yours?
12/17: Venus sext Pluto. Creativity, resources, love and values gets a boost. Something sheds and something new is reborn.
First Quarter Moon
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that speak to your truth but also speak to your faith? What actions can you take that speak to humanitarianism?
12/19: Mercury con Pluto. An annual event where our thinking and our tongue get laser sharp. Exacting truth that is a guiding force.
12/20: Mercury Sq Uranus: Breaking out in thinking will be pronounced. There might be some fighting words along the way.
December 21, 2015
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, and we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
What have you missed about money? What have you missed about property? What have you missed about being practical? What have you missed about building something up from the ground—brick by brick?
12/21: Sun in Capricorn
12/24: Venus sext Jupiter. Fun. A bountiful feeling. Perhaps a surprising gift.
12/25: Mercury semi square Neptune. Delusional thoughts around humanitarian issues or maybe personal. Best to go quiet and ride it out.
12/25 Uranus turns direct (10:52pm EST) (see above)
Full Moon Phase
December 25, 2016
3 Cancer 20
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Full Moon in Cancer. How are your emotions? How are your feelings? How do you move practically but at the same time be motivated by your emotions?
12/25: Uranus turns direct 10:52pm (16 Aries 34)
12/26: Mars semi square Saturn. Sharp actions or frozen actions. Frustrations. How can you use practicality strategically to tackle something hard?
12/27: Mercury semi square Saturn. Cold thoughts. Cold communication. How does the chill help or hurt?
December 28, 2015
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are sharing your pride? How are you sharing your strength? How are you sharing your bravery? How are you sharing your loyalty?
12/29: Sun sextile Neptune. Inspired, illumination comes from something bigger. Working it internally.
12/29: Mercury Square Mars. (Cap and Libra) Fighting words. Arguments around relationships. Cold thinking versus hot relationships. What is not working practically speaking? What is off balance.
12/30: Venus enters Sagittarius
1/1/16 Mercury enters Aquarius
Last Quarter Moon Phase
January 2, 2015
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What actions are you taking that take care of your relationships? Watch actions can you take care of that speak to balance? What actions can you do that speak to negotiations? How can you find compromise?
1/3/16: Mars enters Scorpio
Balsamic Moon Phase
January 5, 2016
6:28 am EST
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our ‘loudness’. We release our blow hard. We release our righteousness. We release our racism. We release our big opinions that do nothing for us or others.
1/5/16: Mercury square Mars. (Aquarius & Scorpio) More fighting words. What do like minded people want versus what is empowering and powerful. Grand standing versus strategic.
1/5/16 Mercury retrograde 7:00am EST 1 Aquarius 2. (See above)
1/5/ 16 Venus Square Neptune. Values feel blindsided. Love and Money feel beaten up. Meditate on future solutions.
1/5/16: Sun Conjunct Pluto. What needs to be shedded? Where are you willing to let go in order to be inspired? What space needs to be cleared? Emotionally, physically and in the Psyche realm?
1/7/16: Sun Square Uranus. Changes are frustrated. What needs an evolution before a revolution can take place?
1/7/16: Jupiter retrograde (23 Virgo 14) 11:40pm EST (see above)
1/8/16: Mercury enters Capricorn
1/8/16: Venus con Saturn Sensible love. Values are supported. Money and Love are given a practical boost.
Cap New Moon January 9 2016 8:30pm EST.
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook