New Moon Articles by Tracy
Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
Aries NEW MOON 2016
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 29-day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 29-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 29 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? This is the cycle of “Me”. Seriously, it is time to talk about you for 29 days. After that you can go back to the rest of the world.
The "Magic Carpet" Of Oriental Imagery
Aries New Moon
April 7, 2016
18 Aries 04
Aries is just that special …
And here we are at the mother of all new moons. It is Aries new moon and I don’t hide the fact that I put it above all other new moons. I’m bad about it. I’m like one of those hideous moms who favor one child over the rest of her kids. Yeah, I send other new moons to the park but I send Aries new moon to Disneyland! New moons in Virgo, Sag, Cancer, they just aren’t Aries. ..…honestly, in any given year many new moon charts can be exciting, dynamic or challenging but on its core astro energy level nothing comes close to the impact of Aries new moon in my book.
Aries is about renewal, winter is over or in the southern hemisphere summer has completed in either case we look forward to spring and to fall. Aries reminds us that we are individuals. We are put on this earth for a purpose. So many of us identify through our families, our histories, our work, our communities which is all fine—But what about the “I”? Meaning, “Who am I?” “What do I want” “Where do I want to go next?” Yes, this is the me, me, me moon. But don’t get confused, this is not the selfie moon. Nope we need to go deeper than those photos we put up on FB. We need to be the little seed planted in the ground that breaks through its skin and pierces the hard soil in order to grow out into the world. This is Aries. Aries energy is potent and of course it is the lunar cycle that launches our whole lunar year. It sets the tone for the next twelve months. Yeah, it deserves a trip to Disneyland.
Twenty years ago this April, I was studying with Buz Myers via audio tapes. I got his lunar reports every month. http://www.buzmyers.com/buz_audio_tapes.htm
And in Spring of 1996 Buz recorded his Aries New Moon and shipped them out. When I heard it I knew I had to do what he suggested. In that report he sent all of us on a mission. He encouraged his clients to make Treasure Maps. Basically a Treasure Map is a collage of images, sentences, may be words that strike at our core. Things that we want to accomplish in the new year. Remember the new (lunar) year begins with Aries so it is in March or April—Not January. Anyway I gathered two of my friends (one of them Margaret who turned me on to Buz) and we made our maps. One thing Buz said was that if you make your map on Aries New Moon you should expect to see results by Cancer New Moon which is in June/July. And he was right.
I won’t go into all the details but I will tell you I put up an image of a man who I think was modeling shoes or clothes (maybe Ralph Loren ad?) and he was on a yacht. In May I met the man who became my husband and yes, he sails! He learned when he was a boy. Wow. I still don’t know why I put that ad up, it just hit me. Since that time I have been making Treasure Maps every year. My friends IRL make them and my friends in cyberland make them and the results are sometimes breathtaking. And let me be clear it is not always about ‘things”. It can be about creativity. It can be about breakthroughs in emotions. It can be confidence and yes, it can be weight loss, physical improvement, a new home, a different school, a new job…what ever speaks to you.
For the record this is a VERY potent Aries New Moon and cycle. Not a little boy Aries New Moon, it is Big Boy, I mean this is a full on frontal attack of shaking things up for 29 days in this Aries cycle. Seriously, I encourage all of you to make your own Treasure Map this year. If you want to learn more about them you can go here…http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/2016/04/treasure-map-2017.html
But let me remind you, do NOT make your map before April 7 (new moon). You must wait until the Aries lunar cycle has launched. And always, “Thank you, Buz” wherever you are in the great beyond for the gift of Treasure Maps.
And what about this Aries Cycle?
What’s not going on is probably a shorter answer.
First of all let’s talk about the obvious. Uranus the planet of change, revolution, breakouts and breakthroughs and it is right next to the Sun & the Moon on this chart this year. On April 9 the Sun will make its annual conjunction with Uranus. This usually brings a lot of sparks and this time those sparks are all over the New Moon chart. Since we know that the Aries lunar cycle not only taps into the trends of the month but also speaks to the year—Uranus will be pushing on all of us to make changes. Don’t be surprised by what you end up putting on your map. That is just Uranus talking to you. The truth is, there is stuff that is bugging the hell out of us now and we know we have got to change it. I am not prone to hyperbole but I gotta say I think the landscape that we are all living in right now will not be the same a year from now and definitely not two years from now. I don’t mean we are all moving because a tsunami is hitting the atlantic seaboard but I will say there are shifts ahead of us and you know I’m not telling you anything you don’t already feel. You know there are changes you need and want to make and here is the deal---you are probably ready to make those changes now more than ever. During this 29 day cycle look and see what comes up out of the blue. How does it impact you? How can it be incorporated into the changes you desire? Uranus speaks to those changes. And so does Pluto.. …
Pluto is in the rumble
Between 2012-2015 we were in a long slog between Uranus and Pluto. Look back on those years and you will find yourself shaking a little bit. No kidding. And even though those tough aspects are over we are still in the shadow of that cycle. Meaning when a planet, like the Sun hits Pluto a few days later it hits Uranus. It is really is a set of effed up bookends. We’ll be doing this for a while but the point is that with this Aries new moon the Sun will square Pluto two days before and on the actual New Moon chart the aspect is still in play. We already have Uranus coaxing us to lighten our load and shake things up. And at the same time we have got Pluto reminding us, yeah, you should change things but if you don’t change the inner workings then your outer changes mean nada.
In some circles this is called doing a ‘geographic’ meaning you move three thousand miles away but if you have not moved internally three thousand miles then you will have the same results. For example if you are fighting with your mother and then you move to Boston thinking that will change, nope you will just be fighting with a female boss, your crazy neighbor lady, your kid’s teacher. Go ahead and move to Boston but get your ass to therapy or do some kind of work to heal the broken part of you so you can evolve out of your broken habits. Don’t do it because I’m telling you to do it. Do it because Pluto is pushing you to evolve. And Uranus is telling you to break free. And all of this is going on Aries New Moon. The last time I looked--- this is an example of the Universe screaming and trying to get our attention. And I’m confident you are starting to hear it. Watch for 29 days and see if you are evolving in some manner. And I don’t mean small stuff. I mean big stuff. Let Pluto give you confidence as you tackle any fear. Evolution is the gift of Pluto.
Speaking of Pluto
Pluto is turning retrograde on April 18th and turns direct on September 26th. Pluto spends half the year retrograde. Pluto in Capricorn speaks to evolutionary changes in responsibility. What are we responsible for? Who are we responsible for? The last time Pluto was in Capricorn we had the American Revolution. Were we responsible to King of England? Were the crown responsible for us? The colonists had a dark night of the soul and then they decided to take on the British navy & army. Wives, children and families were ripped and torn apart while their sons and husbands went to war. And by the time Pluto moved out of Capricorn the dye was cast. It is not overstating the impact of Pluto in Capricorn from the 1770s, the world was not the same after it.
I believe the same will be said for our Pluto in Cap. The world will not be the same when it completes. We are past the halfway way mark. This journey began in 2008, right when the economy collapsed. Pluto moves into Aquarius in 2023 so we have seven more years of processing. My own gut says a lot of this will have to do with the changing climate. For sure. But personally we all need to consider: How do you conserve (Cap word) your resources? How do you conserve your energy? And I’m not talking about the obvious energy like oil. I’m talking about your personal energy. How can you put your emotions in a prius and use less psyche energy? How are you a good manager? How do you show amazing discipline? How do you walk away from status but run for quality? Where do you need self – control? During the retrograde the personal work we do with Pluto will be more pronounced especially if you have any planets between 17 – 14 degrees of Aries, Cancer, Libra & Capricorn. Are you being a snake and shedding your skin? Get on with it, people. It is time.
Falling in love with Saturn
So, we have Uranus and Pluto giving us sturm und drang, pushing, nudging, doing whatever it is to get us to make some needed changes. That can be challenging, no shit. But lucky for us we also have a beautiful trine between Sun/Moon & Saturn in Sagittarius. The trine is exact with the Sun two days later so we will feel it during the whole new moon. Saturn in Sag cares about one thing—“Walk your talk”. Seriously, as a Sag I can tell you that Sag likes to talk. But those of us who also have Saturn in Sag, (yep, got that, too) we know that it is critical to be responsible for what you say in the world. It can take awhile to get there because sloppy Saturn in Sag just says provocative crap for no other reason than it is fun to ‘tell the so called truth’ as they see it. Sure. But half of a truth no matter how right it is, is not a whole truth. A processed Saturn in Sag will be patient and measured and consider the whole big picture. And a processed Saturn in Sag trine a Sun/Moon speaks to looking at aspirations and coming up with real action plans to attain real goals.
This 29 day cycle we will find ourselves meaning what we are saying. And if we bump into cheap talkers? Or lord we will keep on walking. If you have got a bee in your bonnet or a goal on your treasure map, look to Saturn to provide a real solution to getting that goal. This is a major gift. It will be interesting to see what comes up this cycle that is supportive of your goals. Currently Saturn is in retrograde and we may feel frustrated by timing. The truth is Saturn rules timing. He may delay things but he does not deny. He just needs us to step up our game or perhaps we need others to step up their game. Whatever it is, divine timing is in effect. Take a breath. Dig harder. Your goals can be accomplished.
Uranus Meet Saturn
Just to give everyone a little heads up, Uranus will trine Saturn at the end of 2016 (12/24) and then two more times (5/19 & 11/11) in 2017. This is going to be very critical in helping us as we work towards our goals. Let’s face it, we will all be doing a lot of work and it is nice when we get help and support from the universe. Watch how things unfold later this year and consider that there is master plan at work.
Oh, brother, here comes Mars
Yeah, Mars. Where to begin?
Let’s get our dates straight.
On Feb 17, Mars went into its shadow (23 Scorpio). On April 17 Mars turns retrograde (9 Sag) and then on May 27 it returns to Scorpio and June 29th it turns direct (23 Scorpio), on August 2 it returns to Sag and finally on August 22 it moves past the retrograde point of 9 Sag.
Mars is normally in a sign for a couple of weeks but when it retrogrades it is in a sign for an eternity. Case in point when this cycle is over Mars will have been in Scorpio for about 4 months. Lord. Mars turns retrograde about every two years and it does not do it quietly. Ah, no.
In 2012 Mars was retrograde in Virgo. Oh, god, I remember it well. In 2014 Mars was retrograde in Libra. Blech-oh how that was so passive- aggressive-aggressive. And now we will have the retrograde in Sag/Scorpio. Mars retrograde slows down our energy. If we are go-go-going we will find ourselves sit sit sitting. It could be because we hit walls. It could be because we get ourselves in trouble and have to pull it back. With Sagittarius there can be an aggression to find truth but we might have to pull it back to see the bigger picture (remember Saturn in Sag is already retrograde). When Mars retrogrades back into Scorpio on May 27th we will have an opportunity to look at regeneration, sex, death, taxes, loans and money money money for several months. I have spoken quite a bit about Uranus moving into Taurus in 2018. This will impact the world’s economy. I would highly suggest that we all take the time while Mars is in Scorpio to tidy up any money and resource issues. Also, Mars in Sag does speak to travel. Some of you who have not been traveling as much as you wish well you may finally get energized to get out of the house! Remember it is going retrograde to get our attention. Also, Mars is the ruling planet of Aries so you know it is going to be felt, big time during this 29 day lunar cycle. There will be things that come up fast in the beginning and then after April 17 things will slow a bit but that doesn’t mean we aren’t doing stuff.
Oh, why not? Saturn is retrograde, Jupiter is retrograde, Mars is retrograde, Pluto is retrograde why not the hell add Mercury retrograde? Yep, that is what we are doing.
Let’s go over those dates.
April 14th Mercury in shadow (14 Taurus)
April 28, Mercury turns retrograde (23 Taurus)
May 22 Mercury turns direct (14 Taurus)
June 7th Mercury leaves shadow (23 Taurus)
You know the basics about a Mercury retrograde. Watch your communication. Think twice before you send that email. And when I say that email, I mean THAT email. Research like a crazy person anything that needs more information during a Mercury retrograde. But try to avoid large purchases or signing important contracts. And yes, sometimes you do have to do both during a retrograde. But try your best to avoid it.
With Mercury retrograde in Taurus we are going to have a variety of options. We are going to see where our thinking is stuck and in the mud. Some of us have thinking that is antiquated, makes no sense for who we are now and what we want for our future. Do you think it is an accident that we launch our New Moon & Treasure Maps which are focused on the changes we want to make in our life for this year and then two weeks later we get a Mercury retrograde exposing our rigid thinking? Seriously, how can we accomplish our big goals if our thinking is stuck? At the same time a Mercury in Taurus retrograde speaks to building things bit by bit by bit. Thoughts can be measured. Game plans can be mulled. Taking time on things that are important is highlighted by this retrograde. And above all ---our thinking can not be rushed. Let’s slow it all down during the retrograde. Once we get on the other side of it after May 22 we will be surprised by what we learned and what we accomplished. And finally one more note, Mercury retrograde in Taurus will highlight our money our properties and things we consider valuable. Like the Mars retrograde in Scorpio this Mercury retrograde in Taurus with emphasis on money could later serve us when Uranus moves into Taurus. Luckily in 2017 we will have another round of it so I guess the Universe knows we need a couple hits at that money bat before the world economy goes cuckoo again.
If you are not making changes with this Aries New Moon then you are deliberately being obtuse. I swear I don’t take this stuff personal and you can just keep doing what you are doing over and over again…but seriously, it is just you and me right now. You on your side of the computer and me over here. And I’m asking you, “What changes do you think you need to do? What are you feeling about your future plans? What needs your attention?” Take this 29- day lunar cycle to get moving on all of this stuff. I want you to have the best year ever which means tuning into you in a big way. Do it now and watch how things start to shift. It will be an important move to make, I promise.
See you on the other side in Taurus!
Have you friended TracyAstroSalon on FB? Why not?
The 8 phases
Aries New Moon
April 7, 2016
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
This focus: Where do you need to make changes? How are you taking care of you out in the big world? What is your voice? What are your goals? What do you want to accomplish? How can you let YOU come out and put everyone else in the background? Yeah, it is all about you.
4/9: Sun conj Uranus: Here comes the weird. Here comes the rebel. Here comes the breakout. Watch what you feel. Watch the news. Where is the disrupt?
Crescent Moon Phase
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What are you learning about your ability to communicate? What are you learning about breaking out on your own and how does it influence your local peeps? Like your neighbors or your siblings? How do you communicate your independence? How do you communicate your freedom?
4/12/: Venus Trine Mars. Love and Action are in synch. What do you value? How are you moving on it?
First Quarter Moon
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that speak to your independence? And how does that impact your family? How does your childhood influence your independence or perhaps fear of independence?
4/14: Mercury trine Jupiter: Mentally feeling like a winner. Thoughts that are big and thoughts that can bring in something foreign and making it yours.
4/15: Sun semi square Neptune. Reality meets illusion. Is it a lie? Or is it a half truth? What reality is coming forward? Even if there is an ‘ouch’ it activates energy.
4/17: Mercury trine Pluto. Evolutionary thoughts. Mental changes. Thoughts that morph into new thinking. Remember… “I think therefore I am.”
4/17: Mars Retrograde 8:13am EDT (see above)
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, and we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
How are you sifting through information that impacts your schedule and routines? How are you refining you habits? How are you refining your diet? How are you refining your health choices? How are you refining you ability to serve?
4/18: Pluto retrograde (see above)
4/19: Sun enters Taurus
4/19: Venus square Pluto. Love and power are at odds. Values and power are odds? How can you transform so that they are in alignment?
Full Moon Phase
2 Scorpio 30
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Full Moon in Scorpio. What needs to die in order for a rebirth? Where are you hanging on too hard and how is impacting your independence or lack of it? What resources needs to be purged and new ones replaced?
Go to blog for full moon report.
4/22: Venus conjunct Uranus. Breakthroughs in love, money, values. Perhaps going rogue love, money, creativity.
April 26, 2016
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are you sharing your education? How are you sharing your philosophy? How are you sharing your spirit? How are you sharing your faith? How is religion or faith important to your independence?
4/26: Venus semisquare Neptune. Illusion around love. Perhaps deceit around love and money. Finding faith in love and money can be challenging.
4/28: 1:19pm Mercury retrograde (see above)
Last Quarter Moon Phase
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What actions are you taking that speak to independence and also connected to like minded friends? How do you find people who have enlightened thinking like you? How are you using technology as you plan for your future goals?
4/29: Venus enters Taurus
5/3: Sun trine Jupiter. Feeling abundant. Big, grand, generous ideas thoughts, expressions and manifestations.
Balsamic Moon Phase
May 3 11:45am
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our victimhood. We release our martyrdom. We release our blindness. We release our pity party.
Taurus New Moon May 6, 3:29pm (16 Aries 41)
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook