New Moon Articles by Tracy
GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? There is a desire to be light and breezy but not so light that we are dismissed. There is a gravitas to this cycle that cannot be denied, the truth is in front of us and we are responding to it.
June 1, 2011 5:03pm
11 Gemini 02
From Sabian Book.
Celestial Tempo interpretation:
12 degrees Gemini is “A Black Slave Girl Demands Her Rights of Her Mistress.” Self-respect is the key issue of this Symbol. Is someone dominating you? It’s time to take a stand by stating what you want clearly and simply and seeing how things proceed. Keeping quiet leads to illness. It’s better to act now and break the pattern.
GEMINI NEW MOON
“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
The Gemini New Moon is of course focused on our brain. I say, of course, because I’m positive you can identify any Gemini in your life as quick, smart, bright and with a lot to say. At their core they are always trying to connect. Elementally, Gemini is air and because it is the first air sign of the zodiac, it is all about our first thoughts which tend to be all about number one. “Let me connect for me and my interests.” By the time we get to the second air sign, Libra, we apply our thoughts to relationships and partners and when we get to the third air sign, Aquarius, we are ready to focus our thoughts on groups and those people whom we share the same intellectual interests. In each case the brain is very much in play with all three air signs.
In nature, the power of air is obvious. Haven’t we all spent a sweltering summer day hoping for an evening breeze? Or what about a cloudy, overcast week; how relieved are we when a hard wind blows and replaces the clouds with a sparkling blue sky? Of course, wind is also capable of tremendous damage. Anyone from Alabama or Joplin, Missouri can speak with authority on the power of tornadoes.
How wind translates to us personally is through communication and connections.
We have a problem that we have mulled over so much that we are stuck, we see no solution, then someone comes into our life and we share our problem. Quickly, that person offers up a fresh idea, an alternative way out, something we never considered before, this is akin to an evening breeze. The new solution cools us. Air is the connection that can bring disparate energies together. After all, how do seeds from flowers and plants end up miles away from their host? The wind. The seeds are blown eventually landing and taking root in new neighborhoods. A nexus of information is Gemini. No wonder Gemini rules neighbors, siblings, gossip, writers and books. What blows into our life for the next 28 days will be new connections. Not just the people but the connections that happens in our brain. We ‘get’ stuff like we never got it before.
Of course when the wind is misbehaving and dangerous is when we are in mental freefall. We know we are spinning out when our brain is overly charged, when every thought spins out and creates another thought that spins out and creates another thought until we are floating so high that our brains can’t find up from down. When our thinking is fragmented and we talk ourselves out and into stuff in a frenzied state, we are in short, experiencing a mental tornado. And like real tornadoes the aftermath of mental twisters is just as destructive. If you find yourself wrapped up in a intellectual frenzy, get quiet, find your center and breathe. Journaling can also help soothe the brain.
Saturn is in The House
Luckily this Gemini cycle has a little boost from Saturn which should temper a lot of the sporadic fragmented Gemini energy that we typically experience. The Sun and Moon are making a harmonious trine to Saturn in Libra the second air sign. Saturn brings structure and order to our thinking. Instead of just curious, fun and random thoughts that often pepper Gemini, our thoughts will be more measured and perhaps more conservative. We will want to come up with strategies and new game plans regarding our responsibilities. We will want to communicate to the right people and not just anyone who has ears. It is not good enough to hear the sound of our own voice. We want to make sure we get feedback from people we respect and who are in the know (Saturn). Additionally, this New Moon is a partial eclipse which means the north node in Sagittarius is highlighted. This is a Truth eclipse. We will have truth come up for us to process. What do we think about truth? How do we connect to truth? Do we dance around it? Do we confront it? Do we come up with silly explanations for why it isn’t the truth? Or do we tell ourselves how the truth is not important? With Saturn making a strong aspect to the Sun/Moon we will naturally ask ourselves how our processing of the truth is working for us or not working for us. And, sure the south node in Gemini on the sun and moon will bring out some fabulous liars. But these liars and their lies are not in a vacuum. The north node in Sag will make sure that the deception is duly noted by all.
An additional note about Saturn is that it is in Libra so a lot of the truth we are learning will be about how we relate. For the next twenty eight days we will learn about ourselves in relationships. If someone says ‘black’ do we say ‘white’? Why? Or do we say ‘black because they said it? Why? If someone is provocative are we conservative? Why? If someone is conservative are we rebellious? Why? Do we take a back seat and let others do our bidding? Why? Do we always put ourselves in leadership? Why? Remember Gemini is the sign of The Twins, they always balance, compare and contrast information with each other. One twin pulls in one direction the other twins pulls in the other direction. But they always share their knowledge with each other. For the next 28 days you will learn about your our own directional pulls in relationships.
Additionally, the low hanging fruit of Gemini is ‘cleverness’. We all get a bit smarter this cycle. It is a time of being clever about our life and because it is Gemini ---and this is the gift of Gemini----we can be clever about our lives and our relationships without much emotion. Gemini is many things but overly emotional it is not. Yes they get worked up but at its root it is usually from the detached mental plane. And Saturn who is as sober as judge is not prone to histrionics but it does rule timing and many of us will have one thought, “I don’t have time to muck around, I gotta get on this truth.” This eclipse is a full length mirror on our relationships and we all have visible panty lines. What are we going to do about our bumps and ridges?
Of course, for the last six months Saturn has been retrograde in Libra which means we have been observing, rethinking, tweaking and cleaning up issues in our relationships. Not just our husbands and wives but all our relationships. And with the Gemini energy there is an emphasis on cleaning up communication. Great. But here is a kicker-- in that environment of truth, cleverness, and pressure to clean up-- Saturn will turns direct on June 12th. How interesting that we spent the last six months processing things that aren’t working and now we get a “Truth Eclipse” putting more pressure on us. Even those of us who are stuck will feel compelled to ‘get it’. What is that thing we gotta ‘get’? I don’t know and in some ways it is immaterial because with Gemini the point is to make the connection in our brains. The ‘get’ is the light bulb moment. What is more important, giving a hungry man a fish or teaching the hungry man how to fish? The same can be said with this Saturn influence. Is it more important to come up with a solution for your current problem or realize that you can connect to the solution to your problem and that connection can be found later in the future when you need to come up with other solutions.
One note about Saturn turning direct: Saturn is in a wide square to Pluto. This tension began last summer and although it is dissipating and lessoning there may be some pressure around June 12 for us to transform. Many of us will feel that those things which no longer serve need to be jettison. Cutting loose is never easy but if we remember that we have a new life on the other side of the cut that is truthfully more to our real sides we can feel ready to make a move. For more information look to see in which house transiting Saturn is turning direct. In your fourth house you’ll be making cuts and changes in your family. In your eleventh house the emphasis is on your groups and associations, your tenth house will highlight shifts in your career.
Another influence for these 28 days is Chiron. Earlier this year Chiron moved into Pisces, a sign it hasn’t been in since 1960-1968. Much has been written about that decade; the goals for peace, the desire of many to level the playing field for the world’s citizens; those were the highs. The death of a president, a senator and a civil rights leader would be the lows. We have a lot in front of us for the next eight years and on certain lunar phases Chiron’s energy will be more pronounced than others. Such is the case with this new moon where the Sun and Moon square to Chiron. Zealots and crazies will be accented. Globally, some nutjob will try to get our attention. Personally, we have to guard against our own fears getting the best of us. Pisces is both a brilliant scientist and a melancholy poet, both sentimental and a visionary and when Pisces is really ‘off’ he sees ghosts behind every shadow. All of these energies will be pulsating near us and our brains will struggle to process it. We should consider tuning in to our maker and ask, “Am I on the right side of angels here?” We may or may not get an answer. The point is trying to make that connect.
The fact that it is both the Sun and the Moon in harsh aspect with Chiron means that we are personally identifying (Sun) an emotional need (Moon) to find a connection (Gemini) to spirit (Pisces) but the work (Chiron) is hard and scary (square). And if we don’t check in with the mysterious power (Chiron in Pisces), then our brains go into overwhelm, racing so fast we cold waste the whole month mindf***in’ ourselves. Remember to get quiet. Are you seeing a theme?
“Rolling on a Pisces sea”
As is often the case with lunar charts a theme will be repeated. Such is true for this lunar phase, Saturn is in trine to the Sun & Moon on the New Moon and a few days later Saturn turns direct. Clearly, Saturn is getting our attention. And Chiron in Pisces squares The Sun and Moon in Gemini and then on June 3rd, right smack in the middle of the New Moon, Neptune turns retrograde in the sign Pisces. Neptune rules Pisces so clearly Pisces is up our grill. What does that mean?
Well, globally the world has only just started to process Neptune in Pisces. It moved out of Aquarius and into Pisces on April 4 which was the Aries new moon. And now here we are on Gemini New Moon and he is turning backwards. Something about the way we communicate our spirituality is being highlighted. Globally as indicated this is perfect energy for a crazy religious zealot to get our attention. Gawd knows Pisces was the original martyr so some lunatic could make his point in some stupid fringe-y way. Neptune and Pisces naturally rule the seas and are connected to seismic activities particularly those fault lines under the oceans. And of course, Neptune rules oil, coal and gas. So, there may be activity in those areas that gets our attention.
Personally, we need to remember that Neptune moved into Pisces while we were making our treasure maps. So, there was some part of our map that spoke to our intuitive nature and our softer side. The great mysterious got into our map. Maybe we didn’t even know it. Now with Neptune turning retrograde on the Gemini New Moon we may get the connection for why we put something on our map. It might not be cut and dried meaning, you put a photo of a United Airlines on your map and now you got a job for United Airlines. But maybe it is something else, a photo of butterfly and something pops up on this cycle that calls attention to your metamorphosis. Is there any better representation of metamorphosis than a butterfly? Look at your map this cycle and see if spirit is talkin. “What, me? Talking to God? No. I’m too logical for that.” Sure you are. Just remember we will be poking into this theme many times because Chiron is in Pisces until 2019 and Neptune is there until 2025. But if you find yourself getting a little woozy this month, it is probably just that big ball of gas Neptune.
Jupiter is bullish
And once again, we find ourselves with another planetary move on a New Moon. I have absolutely lost count of how many New Moons we have experienced in the last two years where a planet either changes signs or has a major aspect with another planet on the actual New Moon phase. It is mindboggling how often it has been occurring. The only image I have when I see these planetary actions is a parent teaching a child the alphabet. “B is for ball, B is for bed, B is for Boy” over and over the point is made until eventually the child gets it. This is what we seem to be experiencing with all these planetary moves on New Moon. We have to ‘get’ it. And with this New Moon, not only is Neptune turning retrograde, Jupiter moves into Taurus on June 4. Jupiter in Taurus is all about the hard realities. Jupiter has been in Aries for the last year (give or take a few months). During that time, Jupiter has been getting us fired up about stuff. Whether we accomplish stuff or not was not nearly as important that we felt a fire in a belly and we responded to it. Now, Jupiter moves into Taurus and we want to slow things down. We want to know that the ideas and energies that were so pronounced for the last year can actually be turned into things. It is not good enough to just get us fired up. We want to see the goods in our hands. We want to see the practical manifestations of our great ideas and energy. Because this is taking place on Gemini new moon we will get the connection to why it is important that we have practical results. Remember, Gemini can talk something to death. But Jupiter in Taurus is not about talk. It is about holding the goods. Physical manifestations. “Money Magnets,” meaning those people who easily attract money are highlighted during Jupiter in Taurus. Improving our strength, improving our productivity is especially important for the next year. Especially in the early phase of Jupiter in Taurus when it is building towards a trine Pluto. Practical manifestation empower us.
Full Moon Lunar Eclipse
On June 15th there will be the full moon in Sagittarius which is the second of three eclipses. The first eclipse is of course this Gemini New Moon, the second eclipse is the Sag full moon and the final of the three eclipses is the Cancer New Moon on July 1. I gotta say of the three, the Cancer New Moon eclipse has more hideous tension than the others, at least in my opinion. In fact I began writing about it on my blog last month. However, the punch of this full moon cannot be denied. With a Full Moon the power of speech and freedom of speech is highlighted. Unfortunately, the full moon chart is someone running into a movie theater and yelling ‘fire’. Rhetoric is super high and our bullsh*t thermometer should be switched ON during the full moon.
Also, the full moon will have harsh aspect with Ceres an asteroid that is connected to harvest and food. Ceres is in Pisces, a water sign putting the accent on either too much water or too little. The changes in climate seem to be highlighted during Ceres trek in Pisces. When the army corps of engineers opened up the gates on the Mississippi river and farmland was flooded in order to save the cities down river, it was hard not to think of both Ceres in Pisces and Neptune in Pisces. But droughts are also in this lesson. Either way, how we nourish ourselves and how we find nourishment both physically and spiritually will be highlighted.
Mars conjunct Venus which conjuncts Mercury in the sign Taurus will again put the accent mark on getting practical results. We want things that are tangible. And Venus sextile Uranus will bring some unusual resources for both love and money. Oddball energies are highlighted and have some goodies for us.
Gemini likes to keep things light and airy. They have a great sense of humor and love smart aleck answers to our endlessly stupid questions. But this particular Gemini phase will be a bit more somber. The emphasis will be making sure things are working correctly and efficiently. This is not as frivolous of a Gemini cycle as in previous years. But what we lose in ‘lightness’ we gain in retooling. The grid that is in our brain will be reprogrammed. And the hacker is us. We are coming into our motherboard and pulling out connections that no longer work and replacing them with ones that not only work but do the job way more efficiently. And throwing in a few more gigabytes of RAM. When this moon is over we will feel like we have a completely new hard drive.
New Moon Phase
June 1, 2011
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on: How do you communicate? How do you connect? What seeds can you plant that improve your communications? How can you get fresh ideas? Where are you getting stimulation? What strategies can you effectively communicate that will generate real results? When is your talk too much? What new energy is trying to get your attention?
6/2: Mercury in Gemini: http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercuryGemini.htm
6/3 : Neptune retrograde (see above)
6/3: Mercury/Neptune. All is not as it seems or more to the point, ‘said’.
6/4 : Jupiter enters Taurus (see above)
6/4: Mercury/Uranus. Inspired and creative thinking rules and dominates. Brilliance shows up in conversations.
Crescent Moon Phase
June 5 10:19am
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
What information is your family telling you? Even if they aren’t ‘saying’ it what are you getting from them? Remember family is not just the people living in your roof—include family of choice—what are you getting? What nurtures you? What can you learn from your roots?
6/5: Mercury/Pluto. Small losses around power. Mental anguish. Stress hurts.
6/7: Mercury/Saturn: Sharp thoughts, good organization, leadership starts with great communication which is accented today.
First Quarter Moon
June 8, 10:10pm
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
What actions can you take that are precise? What actions can you take are based on accuracy? What stuff have you released you neglected? What actions can you take that support your daily schedule, your diet and you health? If The old expression: “if you count the pennies, the dollars count themselves” is accurate---where are your pennies?
6/8: Jupiter/Neptune: Wisdom accented from unusual source. Out of thin air a great inspiration.
6/9: Venus enters Gemini http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/venusgeminicompatibility.html
6/10: Venus/Neptune: In love with “being in love” perhaps way too up in the clouds.
June 12 – 6:46am
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
What are you learning from your relationships? What about your partners? Have you been neglecting anything? Have you been forgetting how to relate? Have you been forgetting how to NEGOTIATE? Have you been doing too much what would it look like if you let other’s carry their weight? What if others have been doing too much what would it look like for you if they pulled that help back?
6/12: Saturn turns Direct 11:52pm 10Libra27 (see above)
6/12: Sun/Mercury: Smart and clever will be highlighted.
6/12: Venus/Uranus: Creative, fun, brilliant, loving-good for money and love.
6/14: Venus/Pluto: Small loss of power, remember give up battles to win a war.
Full Moon Phase
24 Sag 23
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Here is eclipse #2—this time Lunar—Moon in Sagittarius and Sun in Gemini is pretty snarky on its own. The teeter totter puts the emphasis on either being the speechmaker or teacher telling everyone what to do---versus being the smart aleck in the back of the class or town hall with snide comments. The eclipse doubles down on masters of rehteroic and mischievious liars. Will we do both? What will we do when we observe both? No matter how much we might want to hide from having one ---the eclipse will probably push us to express our opinion.
See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
6/16: Mercury in Cancer http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercuryCancer.htm
6/17: Mercury/Neptune: Loving, inspired conversations. Out of this world communication perhaps from a higher source?
6/17: Mercury/Jupiter: Fun and brilliant/ very creative bridges to others/ accent on foreign help.
6/18:Venus/Saturn: respect of love and resources, hardworking creative efforts
Disseminating Moon Phase
June 19 7:50am
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
How can you share your information that will energize groups? How do you get knowledge from your community? How does the community of like minded individuals teach you about communication? Where are you being a teacher?
6/19: Mercury/Pluto strong words, lots of affect, fighting words to out power others
6/20: Mars in Gemini http://astrology.about.com/od/thebirthchart/qt/MarsGemini.htm
6/21: Sun enters Cancer Get your Cancer friend stuff for the bath. They will use it.
6/21: Mercury/Saturn: Personal emotions versus responsibility in relationship. “Me” versus “We” is mentally fatiguing.
6/22:Mars/Neptune: Misguided actions, unconscious mistakes, hidden reasons motivate strong actions
6/22: Sun/Neptune: Highly inspirational, Self confident , spiritual and mystical and elevated energy.
Last Quarter Moon Phase
June 23 7:48am
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What are you feeling compelled to do that is based on YOU and YOUR desire. Not anyone else but YOU. What have you learned about yourself in the last three weeks and now you need to be energized about YOU?
6/25: Sun/Jupiter: Inspired actions that build bridges. The right ego with the right passion. Strong but not zealotry.
6/26:Sun/Uranus: Pressure between Independence and family. Conflicts between emotions versus actions.
6/27:Mars/Uranus: Fun, play, dynamic energy, creative, breakthroughs abound.
Balsamic Moon Phase
July 27 9:39am
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
We release our things and our possessions. We can feel that we are not in control of our things, it is our things that are in control of us. Great time for a yard sale. And if you can’t do a physical yard sale, a “mental” yard sale will speak volumes. “What would my life look like if I got rid ______?”
6/28: Sun/Pluto: Egos are loud going up against those they think hold all the power. The key is transformation if anyone is willing to ‘let go’.
6/29: Mars/Pluto: Anger, loss, need for adjustment, is the battle worth it?
July 1, 2011 4:55am Cancer New Moon ***
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon 2018: Friends & Communities
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon 2018
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon 2017 - On Top of The Galactic Center
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook