New Moon Articles by Tracy
Scorpio New Moon 2015
Scorpio NEW MOON 2015
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 29-day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 29-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 29 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? What do you do when you are in a crisis of faith? Have you considered shedding? Have you considered Discipline?
Sabian symbol: A Woman Draws Away Two Dark Curtains Closing The Entrance To A Sacred Pathway
Scorpio New Moon
November 11, 2015
19 Scorpio 01
Welcome to Scorpio.
When was the last time you showed tremendous discipline? What did that look like for you? How did you keep your focus? What did it feel like at the end of the disciplined cycle? Did you feel a major sense of accomplishment? Were you empowered?
And more to the point did you feel up lifted at the end of the disciplined cycle?
What does it feel like for you to go from black to white?
What does it feel like to jump without a net?
And what does it feel like to release your blocks?
When was the last time you felt like a snake shedding its skin?
When was the last time you let something die? Perhaps it was something that you held on to way past its prime. A clothing item, a policy, a relationship, a job, a stubborn belief…what did it look like to let it die? Do you remember the open space that you felt in your psyche when you let it die? Yes, there may have been grief but actually there was probably, if you are honest about it, way more grief and fear before you let it die. That is more to the Scorpio point. We let things die so that there can be renewal.
This is the energy of Scorpio. Death and rebirth is key. What are you going to let finally die this 28 -day cycle?
Those of you familiar with these monthly reports know that Scorpio is the second water sign of the zodiac. The first water sign, Cancer, is the ocean along the shore. Big waves crashing then small waves crashing and we know that we need to let the emotions come and go. Ebb & flow, up and down we let the Cancer waves take us. No kidding that Cancer rules family. Is there any group of people who can push on our buttons more? But with Scorpio the water is like a rushing river. Intense, deep and powerful. If you have ever experienced a flash flood then you know what an unprocessed Scorpio can look like. Emotional energy so intense that it can wreck a terrain for years. However, when Scorpio emotions are harnessed they are powerful. Take for example The Colorado River in southwest United States. For tens of thousands of years the powerful river flowed carving majestic canyons out of hard rocks, then flooding its banks in the desert leaving rich mineral deposits and eventually spilling into the Gulf of California. About a hundred years ago engineers decided to build a dam on the river. Hoover dam today generates energy that powers Arizona, Nevada and Southern California plus provides water for irrigation and household use. THIS is what Scorpio looks like when it harnesses its emotions! Do you see why I asked when was the last time you exhibited tremendous discipline? Do you see why I asked, “What needs to die?” I right now would be sitting in the dark with no internet if it was not for someone willing to let unabated flooding die one hundred years ago.
During the next 28 days where are you going to tap your deep emotional reserve and find your discipline and power?
We have an extra gift this New Moon because the Sun and the Moon are right next to Mercury. When ever the Sun/Moon conjuncts Mercury we are reminded, “I think therefore I am.” For the next 28 days, note your thinking. What are you telling yourself about your power? And what is your intuition telling you. Remember, Scorpio being a water sign has a monster intuition and deep emotional well. Where are your fears dominating your landscape? What boulders are in your way? Is it time to let go of the boulders? How will discipline help? How will focus help? How will letting go of complaints about the boulders help?
The Sun and Moon are in a fun aspect with Jupiter and Chiron. There will be opportunities and doorways from Jupiter to help us blast the boulders. Watch and see who or what is put in your life and how they offer something that is very helpful. You may have an insight, “Hmm, I wonder if this will help move the boulder?” There may also be relief from old habits where we self inflict pain upon ourselves (Chiron). I’m about to eat, say, do, call, text, ….fill in the blank that thing that makes my life worse. That old habit may finally get our attention. Out of nowhere we catch ourselves. Also, we say YES where we should say yes and we say NO where we should say NO. If we have been getting those Yes’s and No’s mixed up this is the 28 day cycle we will catch ourselves a helluva lot more. To that we say, “Hurray!”
On November 18 Neptune will turn direct. Neptune spends half the year retrograde and this year it turned retrograde on June 12th. How has your intuition been talking to you since June? Have you been activating your psychic ability? How has your spirituality been pronounced? How about religion? Are you finding your way in your faith? Now with Neptune turning direct we may access our faith, intuition and spirit in new ways or at least with a new vigor. It is worth reminding everyone that Neptune is in its home sign Pisces. How extraordinary for all of us to be alive and to experience Neptune in Pisces. The last time Neptune was in Pisces was 1848-1861. It takes about 160 years for Neptune to travel into Pisces so we are not going to have this experience again in our lifetime. Neptune moved into Pisces in 2011 and so we are still in the beginning of our journey. By the time it leaves Pisces in 2026 we will have a greater understanding of compassion, humanitarianism, art, music, intuition, faith and spirituality. Just for fun why don’t you google some of your favorite Impressionist artists and see how many were born during the 1848-1861 window. I hope I live long enough to see what the little future artists in toddler classes right now will be creating about thirty years from now. For those of you with little babies you might want to pick up Doreen Virtue’s book Crystal Children. You’ve got something special in your house wearing a poopy diaper right now. In the meantime the rest of us should find our inner Van Gogh and inner visionary. See what pops up after Neptune turns direct that speaks to your soul.
And speaking of Neptune. Oh, Nellie I mean really…. Speaking of Neptune…. And Saturn….here we go!
26 Saturn will square Neptune for the first time (7 degrees). The next square will take place on June
17, 2016 (12 degrees) and the final square will take place September 10,
2016 (10 degrees). This is a long
year. I started talking about Saturn in
Sagittarius Square Neptune in Pisces earlier this year and that there may be
some crisis in faith for a lot of people.
Now here we are at the first aspect.
Okay, first order of business is look at your chart. If you have any planet at 7, 12 and 10
degrees Pisces (or in between), Gemini, Virgo or Sagittarius----well, you don’t
need me to tell you but you are already feeling like you are being
drilled. For the rest of us, many are
feeling our faith being tested, our visions being thwarted or our dreams
fading. “What does my future look
like?” That is the question many of us
are asking. This is of course not a new
question but right now it feels different.
If before we were able to reply, “Oh, I dunno but it will be okay.” Now we are not trusting the ‘okay’ like we
did in the past. I don’t usually
spend a lot of time talking about my own chart in these monthly reports but I
would like to share that I have Saturn in Sagittarius. I’m about to enter my second Saturn return
so I’m probably a bit more aware of the power of this aspect than others. Actually my whole little tribe of people
born between 1956-1959 is very in tune
and perhaps will be able to offer some guidance. Those of us with Saturn in Sag are here to
teach. We are not necessarily teachers
in our careers but our archetype is teacher, philosopher, humorist, visionary
and adventure guide. But we didn’t get
to our position by waking up one day and god tapped us on the shoulder like a
fairy godmother and presto we suddenly have insights. Hell no.
Any insights we got came from a lot of hard work and a lot of stupid
mistakes. Let me raise my hand on that
one! But now we are in our mid to late
50’s and we find ourselves in the astro news because Saturn is in Sag again and
it is poking Neptune in Pisces. So, we
better find our mojo and bring our insights out and be supportive when asked
and maybe even when not asked. So
what does it all mean? There is not an
astrologer on this planet who has not watched those Syrian refugees on boats
washing up on shore in Greece or Macedonia or wherever they are landing and has
not thought about Saturn Sag square Neptune Pisces. Long travels (Sag) on the sea (Neptune) by
victims (Pisces) of a harsh (Saturn) regime. And all of us feel helpless to remedy the
situation (Square). Remember we have been building to this aspect
for months and months. And when that
dead little boy landed on shore and the photo went around the world faster than
the speed of light, I know I thought—
“Saturn square Neptune.”
We still do not have the answer to the Syrian problem but my gut says that the news reports will activate a person or people or country or something and from that will be born a solution. I do think it is interesting that this Saturn/Neptune cycle we now are experiencing ties back to 1989-1990 when Saturn conjunct Neptune. That was the same period that the Soviet Union broke up. And here we are with Putin backing Bachar Al Assad of Syria. Also and I don’t want to bog this down with too much world news astro stuff but for those people who are paying attention, Assad was born in 1965 during the Uranus/Pluto Virgo conjunction. I invite you to look at his chart and note his Virgo Sun oppose his Moon in Pisces and think about Saturn/Neptune today. Anyway, this year’s aspect is also tying back to 1998-1999 at the first set of squares. Then the opposition between 2005-2008 and now we are experiencing the final set of squares. Ask yourself what was going on with you around any of those dates.
But at the core of the square we should be asking…..What is our faith? What is our religion telling us? What is our spirituality telling us? Where do we need to get some perspective? Where do we need to broaden our view? How are we getting quiet and asking god for answers? Can we hear the answers? Maybe we can ask someone for help. And yes, my little tribe of Saturn in Sag may be helpful on man to man combat. Meaning you may find yourself bumping into us and asking for insight. Or perhaps the group just after me, (born 1985-1989) is going to offer some hard concrete answers in between their own crisis of faith. Maybe we are all going to have one Giant Twelve Step meeting across the world and support one another by sharing our own flaws. I dunno. All I know is that if you are feeling like you are losing your shit get quiet, find your faith, and if you can’t then reach out and see if there is someone with a little more faith in you (than you) and ask them to tell you what they see.
Again we are in this window for the next year punctuated by the exact dates (November 26, June 17, September 10).
As you can see we are in big circles right now. Do you remember spirographs where you drew a circle within a circle within a circle? That’s what we are experiencing right now. We have the big circle of Neptune in Pisces. A smaller circle of Saturn in Sag. The two of them are crossing at one point and on that point is yet another smaller circle of the Sun, Moon & Mercury in Scorpio. They all are connected. In conclusion, we need to honor the Scorpio and find our focus, tap our well, release the blocks, shed the dead skin and find our discipline. By doing all that we will be empowered by accessing our faith. This will serve us greatly especially as we navigate the bigger circles of Saturn and Neptune.
And remember, you are not alone. We all in this same boat! Let’s row together!
Have you friended TracyAstroSalon on FB? Why not?
The 8 phases
November 11, 2015
19 Scorpio 01
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
This focus: What do you need to release? What needs to die? What needs a rebirth? How do you need to harness your emotions? Where do you need to show discipline? What seeds can you plant that show you know how to jump without a net? What is your soul telling you to do? Where can you grow when you let something die and let a rebirth begin?
11/12: Mars in Libra
11/12: Nodes Virgo/Pisces
11/13: Venus Sextile Saturn: Love and practicality work hand in hand. Money & values are supported by a practical philosophy.
Crescent Moon Phase
November 15, 2015
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What are you learning about your business acumen? How are you working with establishment? How are you showing leadership? How are moving out in the world? How are you working hard for what you believe in? How are you building something important?
11/17: Sun conjunct Mercury: Penetrating insights. Deep conversation. Strategic thinking.
11/18: Neptune Direct 7Pisces01 See above
First Quarter Moon
November 19, 2015
1:27 am EST
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that support your community? What actions are you taking with like-minded people? What actions are you taking that connect with others? How are you using WWW? What actions are you taking that further your goals of the seeds you planted on New Moon? How is a cool head helping?
11/20: Mercury in Sagittarius
11/20: Venus square Pluto: Money & Power, Love & Power, empowerment versus power hunger. What values need a resurrection? What power needs to be balanced against real values?
11/22: Sun enters Sagittarius
November 22, 2015
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, and we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
What have you missed about being out front? What have you missed about being independent? What have you missed about hearing your own voice? Where do you need to break out?
11/23: Venus oppose Uranus. Crisis or Breakthroughs in Love, Values and money.
11/24: Mercury conjunct Saturn: Thoughts are crystallized. Communication is succinct. Editing one’s comments is easy.
11/25: Mercury square Neptune. Totally different day then yesterday. Thoughts are fuzzy, dreamy. Plans drift along. Spiritual thinking feels rubbed up against fiery thinking.
11/25: Mercury Sextile Mars. Playful talk. Jabs and pokes, stirring stuff up. Then a big laugh. Actions get wild thoughts.
Full Moon Phase
November 25, 2015
3 Gemini 20
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Full Moon in Gemini. How are you communicating? Are you walking your talk? Are you flip flopping? What makes you change your mind? Are you over committed? How are you being light? How are your siblings?
11/26: Saturn square Neptune: (see above)
11/28: Chiron turns direct. Pisces
November 29, 2015
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are sharing your sense of family? How are you sharing your sense of ‘rootedness’? How are you sharing the power of following your feelings? How are you sharing the power of history?
11/29: Sun square Neptune: Spirit versus Faith. Righteous versus Lost. Inspired versus Delusion.
11/29: Sun conjunct Saturn. Focused, centered, concrete inspiration.
Last Quarter Moon Phase
December 3, 2015
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What actions are you taking that take care of details? What actions are you putting on your to-do list? What do they serve that is bigger in your life?
How are you looking at the small things? How are the facts important?
12/4: Venus in Scorpio
12/4: Mercury square Jupiter: Oh, my god, the hyperbole! Watch the conversation and see if you can listen to people telling you horseshit and keep from laughing. I dare you.
12/6: Sun sextile Mars: Having fun and pushing relationships to a playfulness. Learning from others. Teaching others. And being taught by others!
12/6: Mars Square Pluto: Warrior meets CIA assassin. Relationships feel threatened by workaholic. Standing up for self versus selling the farm for both work or relationship.
Balsamic Moon Phase
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our controlling. We release our ‘stuckness’. We release our deep fear. We releases addictions and anything that blocks transformation.
12/8: Sun trine Uranus. Creativity, dynamic new beginning. Where is your independence bringing a new adventure?
12/9: Mercury in Capricorn
12/10: Mars opposition Uranus. Rebellion, warrior, pushing the envelope….over the cliff?
Sagittarius New Moon December 11, 5:29am EST.
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook