New Moon Articles by Tracy
Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
ARIES NEW MOON 2011
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about?
If you aren’t energized, if you aren’t angry, if you aren’t moving at rocket speed---then what planet are you on? Because Earth is a rocking a shakin’ for the next 28 days especially as we get our future figured out.
APRIL 3, 2011 ---10:32 AM EDT
Sabian Symbol: “A Serpent Coiling Near A Man And A Woman”
Blaine Bovee: an interesting take on Sabian: http://sabiansymbol.typepad.com/blain_bovee_sabian_symbol/2010/04/-aries-14-a-serpent-coiling-near-a-man-and-a-woman.html
Aries New Moon
There are some things worth repeating and when it comes to Aries New Moon I would like to recall my opening statement from last year------“At the risk of overstating something that I consider totally obvious---The Aries New Moon is THE most important lunar month in the entire year. Yeah, I guess that is quite a statement but I stand by my opinion. After all, it is This New Moon that launches the rest of the twelve signs. We can’t get to them ---without being here first. Aries is the gate keeper and it is the catapult. It is the sign associated with spring and it is sign associated with sight. We start here to get there. We all have desires and goals but in order to manifest those desires we have got to SEE them. And that is why on Aries New Moon we build our Treasure Maps.”
I suppose I am showing my own Aries tendencies by starting first with the Treasure Map component to the Aries New Moon---which in some ways, is like eating desert before the main meal, but nonetheless it is important and I figure let’s get to it now. How Aries of me!
Ideally, many of you spent the last lunar cycle (Pisces) clearing out the junk that holds your fear. When I say junk I mean physical junk like stuff in your desk, your drawers, under your bed and those crazy closets. THAT junk. And I also mean the junk in your head. “Oh, I have to have dinner with that person because I need to keep that relationship because BLAH,BLAH,BLAH”. Junk in your head is just as lame (if not more) as the junk in your concrete world. And I know a lot of people who are constantly cleaning and recycling. Their houses may be tidy and tight but what about their heads? How cleared out are their noggins? Hopefully they did a little work before Aries New Moon.
Why is there so much emphasis on clearing out the debris before Aries? Because that debris filled with fear and clutter is a direct impediment to your future and your good. And if Aries is about only one thing---that thing is FUTURE. And FUTURE is best defined by our Treasure Maps.
So, we hope that everyone has completed their cleaning and clearing and is ready to begin their maps. And if by chance you have not cleared or cleaned that does not mean you should not make a map. Still make a map but also take the time for a good spring cleaning.
Back to the Treasure Map. During Aries New Moon we take our inspirations for our future and put them on a board. A great way to get an idea what you want is to sit down with a bunch of magazines and start looking at photos and captions, sentences, words, anything that catches your attention and calls to you. There will be some images that really beckon or maybe you go to a store and pick out greeting cards. “Congratulations on your New House!” Or maybe there are some images of fabulous vacation spots. Or maybe you will take photos from a magazine of someone doing yoga poses, or running on a soft dirt road. Things that inspiring a great exercised body. The Treasure Map can also have empowering affirmations. I always love, “I’m happy and grateful that all my needs are effortlessly met and more so.” Whatever images and affirmations that you land upon or call to you—put them on your poster board---This is your Treasure Map for your new Year. Cue the Noisemakers, Happy New year! *one small note—remember you do NOT start your map until after 4/3 10:32amEDT
And what else is going on this Aries cycle?
There is so much going on with this Aries Cycle that the only thing missing is the kitchen sink. But then kitchens and Aries do not go together. Well, except for the flame and the knives.
First of all, the Sun and Moon in Aries conjunct Jupiter which expands anything it touches so the fact that he is right next to Sun &Moon puts the emphasis on stretching, growing and expanding. This will surely be felt by all of us more than perhaps other years when we make our Maps. We will be shooting for big, bigger, biggest. I, of course am a Sagittarius so I say, “Bravo to Big”. And adding to this Jupiter energy is Mercury. Although he is too far away from the Sun and Moon he is close enough to Jupiter putting the emphasis on “Big Talk”. Expect a lot of people to shoot off their mouth this 28 day cycle. Lot of rhetoric will make the news not just globally but personally. There will certainly be energetic words that gets us riled up but also a lot of fighting words. Some of it will be strong but a lot of it will be jabs and stabs and then on with the day!
Curiously, at the same time that there is this accent on “BIG” there is an aspect by Saturn putting the emphasis on “Constrict”. So, there we are feeling Aries energy which always wants to break new ground, with impulses that are high and even people who are quite sanguine will be more riled up than usual. But at this exact same time, Saturn is saying, “Whoa! Wait a darn minute! Let’s not swing too far!” “Let’s not push our boundaries too much!” Of course, the restrictive energy although something of a downer may be there for a reason. The truth is that Sun/Jupiter are pretty darn strong and have a tinge more weight to them than Saturn. So, the energetic will prevail but perhaps Saturn’s role is to try reigning it in so that if we are practical about our stretches they will last longer. As one astrologer reminded me, “Saturn delays but it does not deny.” So, our goals to stretch and head towards big are not wrong but if they are simply a “knee jerk” reaction and not measured they will be far less effective than Big and ‘workable’. This tension will bug, (no kidding) and will be frustrating but trust is key. It is there for a reason.
Mars & Uranus: Warriors at heart
This would definitely be a dynamic Aries lunar cycle if our only players were Jupiter; pushing us to be big and Saturn yelling at us; “Wait—find your balance there are relationships over here!” But adding to the cuckoo is Mars and Uranus and with those two together in Aries----well, this is NOT a picnic in the country.
Two days before the New Moon, Mars moves into Aries. The minute he gets there are two objects in his sights—Uranus & Pluto. A few hours after the New moon starts (4/3) Mars makes contact with object number one when he gets on top of Uranus and says, “Hey, if you bring your wild revolutionary ideas, I will bring my warrior shield and weapon.” This will be VERY interesting for us both personally and globally. Most likely we will start to feel the energy shift during the Pisces Balsamic phase when Mars moves into Aries (4/1). While Mars was in Pisces the focus was on being a spiritual warrior, a cosmic warrior, a karma and dharma player, a warrior for humanity and a warrior for things that almost can’t be defined. But in Aries he is more of a, In-Your- FACE warrior, he brings piss, vinegar and bullets.
That energy will of course serve us well when New Moon starts as it will be the extra fuel in our engine. Cosmically, the volatility of this aspect may be part of the reason that Saturn is over there trying to tone us down. After all, when you add the fact that Mars (who rules Aries) is working with crazy Uranus, well, expect a firestorm. Uranus is all about revolutions and big changes. He does things with a jolt. He likes things that are electrical and prefers a lightning bolt approach to everything. He cannot be tracked easily since he is somewhat chaotic. He is over to the left, over to the right, zigging and zagging all over the place. What is this like? Imagine Quentin Tarantino and all his Aries energy directing the world for the next 28 days. Expect weird thrills and spills and a lot of cameos. People we haven’t seen in years suddenly come up from out of the wood work and get in the mix. It is not going to be an easy time but it is not without some perks. Just might take awhile to figure them out. And of course, we are always confused as to who exactly is the villain.
Mars meet Pluto
Mars and Pluto get into squares on average a couple times a year. So that on its own is not unexpected. The thing that makes this one a tiny bit interesting is that it is taking place during an already fiery time. On April 11, Mars will square Pluto: This is tense; since Mars in Aries wants the accent on “NEW” but Pluto in Capricorn is trying to make a case for “OLD” is gold. This is tricky because Pluto in Capricorn is also reforming the status quo. There is decay in the old and he is trying to purge it but at the same time he is resentful that the new upstart Uranus in Aries is pushing everyone around and keeps droning on and on about “Change is good, new is good, Beginning are better than endings”. There will be skirmishes. Government, corporations, businesses and their ways and means, will be pushed by warrior Mars. There is already an undercurrent of change from Uranus since he moved into Aries last month. But it will be Mars this month who brings out extra ammo. As of this writing Gaddafi is still in play but appears to be losing ground, Syria is starting to rumble along with Jordan and sadly Japan continues its painful recovery. We are not out of the woods on any of these fronts and more fronts will open up during the next 28 days. Sigh.
In your personal life, watch and see where you find yourself doing battle. You may be surprised (Uranus) but at the same time you will feel compelled (Mars) to do it. It is hard to imagine anyone sitting off on the sidelines. For the next 28 days, everyone has a dog in a fight.
Shift Happens: Pluto
Pluto of course, spends half of the year in retrograde and but adding one more thing to this very complicated Aries lunar cycle is Pluto turning retrograde within a week of New Moon. Pluto is about the masses, and he like Uranus is also about revolution, however the idea of Revolution is Uranus, the masses doing the work, is Pluto. Marie Antoinette’s “Let them eat cake” was Uranus’ lightning bolt to her hungry French citizens which led to the revolt but it was Pluto who led the masses to bring out the guillotine. What does it mean for this lunar cycle? A lot of pent up energy will be looking for a place to go and it doesn’t help that the New Moon has Sun & the Moon squaring Pluto putting even more energy on our own evolution. We know we need to evolve or if we don’t we’ll create a revolution within ourselves and our immediate world. These 28 days we’ll feel the energy pushing us. And depending on what house has transiting Pluto you can expect a rethink about how you empower yourself. Do you feel that you give too much of your life away to government or corporation or trying to keep things the same? Do you feel you are stuck on pretense and prestige? Do you feel that your whole life is about keeping the status quo? For the next five months we will all be re-evaluating our power and uncovering new resources. What is in you that need to come out? That is a powerful compulsion and the fact that it is occurring during the Aries Cycle will probably speak to things you end up having on your Treasure Map, even if at this time you don’t fully understand it! It is part of your evolution.
What can we say about Mercury that hasn’t been said before? The bottom line is that we begin this cycle with Mercury retrograde. It is not the first time we have had an Aries New Moon and Treasure Map with Mercury retrograde. I have to say with this much combustible energy surrounding the lunar cycle I don’t mind the retrograde. If our brains and our minds are a little fuzzy it might help us. In the same manner that a fully loaded brand new red Maserati is in the driveway, and the ADDHD 17 year old son can’t remember where his dad put the keys---we may be spared. Maybe we just shouldn’t be working on all cylinders for this cycle. Maybe our brains need to be fuzzy. But certainly by the time Mercury turns direct on April 23 we will be ready to clear the air and end the miscommunications. We will be ready to buy the airline tickets for summer vacation and plan our future with a bit more detail. Perhaps by then our anger or energy will have softened a bit. Phew!
So, are you getting a feel for this Aries cycle? Does it feel like a whole bunch of stuff is going on? If you say, “Yes” then great you are paying attention. Now, to move on to the big news. What there is more? Yes.
The day after Aries New Moon, Neptune will move into Pisces. Neptune spends about twelve years in a sign and it will be in Pisces until summer then it will retrograde out of Pisces and back in Aquarius where it has been since 1998 and then in February 2012 it will move into Pisces for good for another twelve years.
During the last twelve years we have seen Neptune in Aquarius do more for community than ever in the history of the earth. Two words: FACEBOOK , TWITTER. It took the whole eleven years but by the time we got to the end of the cycle these two social networks had blossomed into something as significant and perhaps more than Television and Radio—both ruled by Aquarius . Now we are preparing for twelve years of Neptune in his home sign Pisces. This is going to be interesting.
The last time Neptune was in Pisces was between 1849-1861 and even if you have a cursory knowledge of history, you can identify: the California Gold Boom, Irish Potato Famine, Free versus Slave, Uncle Tom’s Cabin, David Copperfield, a Tale of Two Cities and Madam Bovery, the first Neanderthal skull, Perry and his war ships in Tokyo bay (breaking Japan’s self imposed isolation), Crimean War, Victoria Falls ‘discovered’, John Brown Revolt, Darwin and his “Origin of the Species”, the first Oil Well drilled (no surprise the USA) Louis Pasteur and his famous pasteurization, the creation of photography and telegraph and FT Sumter. Also, worth mentioning, young artist attend the Paris art institutes who would later (after Neptune moved into Aries) break new ground with their impressionist movement. But still it was that time when they studied the greats, they would incubate their own ‘greatness’.
This is only a small look at what transpired when Neptune was last in Pisces but there is a theme of compassion (published material), science and discovery, tension about what is right and wrong (slavery), evolution and incubation. We have a lot to learn from our previous Pisces Neptune group but what will we bring? What discoveries will we make that change the world? Many people ask, what will happen to our ice caps and what kind of flooding (Pisces) can we expect? What groups will we bring out of isolation? Where will be our passionate leaders who speak of compassion? What roads is science going to take us?
And how interesting is it that all of this is taking place on the Aries New Lunar Phase? We will be swept up by the Pisces undertow even in the face of all that fiery energy. We have been so used to the Aquarius mental energy will we be ready for this new energy which speaks much more to the emotions in our body than the thought waves in our brain. We will be guided by something ‘more’. What exactly is that ‘more’ is hard to define because Pisces cannot be defined. Did Vincent Van Gough, when he was young boy and young man studying art have any idea that he would later change a world with his starry nights? Who guided him? I dunno. You don’t know either but be put on notice that the thing that pulled him will be pulling you and me and all those other people that surround us. Perhaps it is genius. Perhaps it is something else, but whatever it is, it can only be felt if we put up our antenna and see what signal we glob onto. And if it grows faint this summer that is okay, it will return to us in 2012 and by then we’ll be even more ready for the beeps.
I have mentioned to many of you personally and in my writings that this Aries Treasure Map New Moon has a lot of punch to it. And now having read it, I am sure you can agree. Changes are under us now. The earth is moving literally and figuratively. Where are you headed? Only you and your maker know but be aware that these changes are not small and if you tune in, you will be on the right path. But of course, you knew that. Good luck.. Smooch.
New Moon Phase
April 3, 2011
10:32 am EDT
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
This cycle: The Aries cycle is about new growth. It is about instincts guiding and compelling us to a certain extent. However, we are not just victims being blown around and landing somewhere. We are in charge and know that this is the right time to make new plans. The seeds planted now will last all year.
4/3 Mars/Uranus as disruptive as disruptive can be
4/4 Neptune enters Pisces (see above)
4/4 Pluto/Venus: A perk in our love and resources that is practical
4/6 Sun/Jupiter: Big Ideas, Big Inspirations, Big Ego…accent on “BIG”
Crescent Moon Phase
April 7 12:15 EDT
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
How would you be served by a short, quick email? What door could open if you reached out—even if it is ‘just’ a bit. How do siblings or neighbors play in your future? What missive can you send to them that will help realize your dreams and desires for the year? Sometimes Mercury retrogrades (which we are still under) are good times to go backwards and clear up some fuzzy conversation. Now would be a good three days to fix some bumps or things that no longer work.
4/9: Pluto Retrograde (see above)
4/9: Mercury Sun—What have you forgotten? What has come to get your attention again?
4/10: Venus/Jupiter –a little perk from the universe. Resources and love get a boost.
4/11: Mars/Pluto—get out of the way, explosions surround us. Including ones we are throwing ourselves.
First Quarter Moon
April 11 8:05am
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
How do the seeds you planted on new moon have a ripple effect on your home, family and roots? One small goal you planted on New could cause a small shift with your family. It does not mean that your goal is bad or good, it is just to the point that you may have to dig in a bit now as family adjusts. This is first quarter so you will have to take action to support your new moon goals. Adjustments can be made.
4/11: Mercury/Jupiter: Breakout thoughts, Breakthroughs that come from foreign ideas or people. Reaching out beyond group, positive results.
April 14, 6:24pm EDT
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
How does your daily schedule match your goals for new Moon? Are they in synch? What shift can you do, right now on your calendar and schedule that absolutely are a match for your Treasure Map? If you said, “Exercise more” clear time in your schedule so you can get one hour of exercise. Or if you said, “better dieting” then go to the market and pick out the right foods for your diet. This is that 3 day cycle where the rubber hits the road between your daily life and your goals for Treasure map.
4/16: Sun/Node: A karmic boost helps us evolve
Full Moon Phase
27 Libra 44
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
How are your relationships? How are your partnerships? How is your ability to balance? How does all of that relate to the goals you set on New Moon? Where do you go to find balance? Are you in need of a new balancing act? How does that relate to the goals you set on New? See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
4/18: Venus/Node: Love and money are put in a ringer
4/18:Mars/Saturn: Practical versus impatience—not an easy balance
4/19:Mercury/Mars: Watch your tongue!!! Turn off phone.
4/20: Sun enters Taurus
4/20:Sun/Neptune: Dreamy inspiration, moved by spirit. Psyche healing
4/21 Venus enters Aries
Disseminating Moon Phase
April 21 5:47am
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: It is time to reach out. After all, it is hard to do everything by yourself and one thing hardest of all is “perspective” Aries is such a personal sign but in order to get a broader vision you need to reach beyond your circle. Who do you need to turn to for wisdom? This is directly related to the new moon goals. Look at your treasure map and then consider, who can I get sage advice from?
4/22: Mars/Neptune: Actions out of step with our higher side
4/22Venus/Uranus: Unusual situations create unusual love and money
4/23: Mercury Turns direct. As always, together we say, “AMEN”
Last Quarter Moon Phase
April 24 10:46pm
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Where is community in your goals and seeds that you planted on new and the goals you planted on your Treasure Map? How can you reach out to community to get their assistance? How do you define community? If you are “not a joiner” consider for the next three days ---“how does that help me and how does that hurt me?”
4/25: Saturn/Venus: Great aspect to build a relationship and investment
4/27: Venus/Pluto: Love&Money versus Government and business
4/27: Sun/Pluto: Motivated to evolve. Empowering through actions that are bigger than self.
Balsamic Moon Phase
April 29, 12:27 AM
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
We are releasing the need to be a victim. We release our “Pity party” story. We release the need to be “overwhelmed”. Now is the time to go to a spa and take a sauna. Release the physical toxins and the mental toxins. How does all the stuff that we wish for our new year bring up stuff that scares us? Instead of reveling in our fears, go to the spa and get rid of them. Or if you can’t get to a spa, take a long hot bath---and release.
4/30: Venus/Saturn: Extremely practical that works with love and money
4/30: Mars/Jupiter: Big actions expand world. Reach out and win.
May 3, 2011 2:51 am EDT Taurus New Moon ***
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon 2017 - On Top of The Galactic Center
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook