New Moon Articles by Tracy
Aquarius New Moon 2012!
Aquarius NEW MOON 2012
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 28 day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? How can you honor that what makes you special and different from all the rest of us and at the same time be connected to all of us? Did you know that you are special? Did you know you are weird? Did you know it is important that you recognize it and join humanity? It is time.
January 23, 2012
2 Aquarius 41
Aquarius 3 A deserter from the navy This is a symbol of human independence carried to a point of extreme rebellion against things as they are, here emphasized in a disregard of all consequences for the sake of an immediate liberation of the spirit. There is a demand for a more rewarding expression of individuality, and the reverend symbolism suggests that any late acceptance of full and personal responsibility for life is better than none at all. Except as man creates his own allegiances, his destiny holds no depth. The keyword is defiance. When positive, the degree is genuine psychological courage in a repudiation of all meaningless loyalties, and when negative, complete inability to follow the rules of any game.
AQUARIUS NEW MOON
New Moon Phase
January 23, 2012 2:39am EST
Aquarius – Awaken your intellect
When you wake up on Monday morning, it will feel like a new day. Something will be in the air—perhaps it will feel like electricity. What we do with that electricity is anyone’s guess. I love the light bulbs that light my house and the electricity that fuels my computer but I have also flipped a switch and blown a fuse sending the house into darkness. I have also plugged in something and received a shock. “Ouch,” that too, is Aquarius.
Aquarius is the water bearer. He brings water to the people. He is one of the few astrological signs that is human rather than animal. Water is vital to all humans but it is not just drinking water, water also speaks to thoughts and ideas that nurture man’s brain and intellect. Imagine ancient townsfolk near a watering hole; did they go to the fountain, pour their water into jugs, say nothing and walk home? Unlikely. While at the hole they naturally discussed things going on in the community. “Hey did you hear that there is a new Sheppard in the valley?” “Oh, where is he going to graze his sheep?” Talking and thinking about the community at large is Aquarius. Of course the question is how is that thinking and strategizing good for the group? Or is it just disruptive?
Intellectual pursuits speak to Aquarius but how do we define those areas? Both going bowling with friends on Tuesday night or attending a science convention on Saturday are Aquarius. And people gathering on Facebook is Aqurius. Frankly, you can’t say social media without saying Aquarius.
Aquarians are a rebellious group for sure, they say what is on their mind, they value being iconoclasts, they like their friends but at the same time they value their individuality MORE and they see themselves as rogue or politically incorrect. They are proud of how different they are. Of course, at this stage, “I’m different” is starting to get boring. The internet leveled the playing field on being odd. “Thank you, Youtube.”
During this cycle we need to find a way to harness our individuality, full of skills, charms and talents that make us unique from others. But at the same time valuing our unusual traits should not be at a sacrifice of cutting ourselves off from our world and community. There is no separating ourselves because people don’t understand us. Unless you are completely speaking a different language than the community around you, I promise you there are people who ‘get’ you. But you need to reach out. And if you don’t see it, the next 28 days will have you understanding the value of being connected to a greater world that is on par with your intellectually . Your world is bigger than your realize and this cycle you’re going to see it.
In the US there is a great love for Aquarian energy because the chart for America has Moon in Aquarius—No surprise that America was born from a lot of visionary thinkers. However, let’s remember the founding fathers were also rebels. And not all rebels are as sensible as George Washington. For example, there is David Koresh. Koresh was a Leo with Moon in Aquarius, who took on the Federal government, saw himself as a messiah and filled a compound in Waco Texas with multiple wives and children then died in a firestorm. Ah, the conundrum of Aquarius, is the energy brilliant or misguided? Watch what brilliant ideas come up for you. And then get some feedback from people you respect and ask them what they think of your idea. And listen to them. Just like your ancient ancestors did around the watering hole. Share, listen to other ideas, process and see how they can make sense to improve your world. And by the way, if everyone says you are off---you may need to retool your great idea.
Aquarius is a fixed sign, so whatever he commits to do whether it is brilliant or insane he is in all the way and getting him to change his opinion would take a ballistic missile from a nuclear sub. Aquarius stubbornness is legendary. But what is really odd (good Aquarian word) stubborn Aquarius who is an air sign also lives for a big ol’ mix up and chaos. They are in essence a tornado of intellect. Winds turning around at high speed, their issues, causes and passions are great. Even if they are a bit chilly and not prone to tears they can still get worked up. They just cover it in detachment. If you are stuck and can’t find the things that make you great as an individual and if you are stuck and can’t find the things that connect you to a community of like minded people. Then watch for some swirling chaos to enter your life. It might not slay you but it certainly will catch our attention and hopefully get you on the right track. Remember these are odd days not in general and not because it is 2012. But because it is Aquarius. Spend these 28 days doing things differently and you should be in good stead.
Aquarius is certainly inventive and can come up with wild solutions. Some of them absolutely brilliant and doable. Others will take a lot of time and a lot of man power and team work. And other ideas are just simply ridiculous or weird.
But at its core Aquarius when it is processed and not stuck can be inspiring. Will we find motivation this cycle? Will we see rebels? Will the weird take center stage? Will we be brilliant? Lots to ponder and experience.
And this new moon…..
On the New Moon there is a conjunction with Mercury in Aquarius. Highly spirited conversations, lots of communication and intellectual creativity will be around us for 28 days. If we need to forge new connections and network with new people and make new connections this is the perfect cycle and we should see a whole bunch of curious people in our life.
Also on this New Moon there is a challenge with the Sun/Moon squaring Jupiter and Saturn. Grandiose thinking will be pronounced this 28 day cycle. Egos will be up. Watch for someone big to shoot off their mouth and undoubtedly look like a dick. Both personally and globally we’ll see some real tools in action. At the same time Saturn at 29 Libra will be shattering some relationships and partnerships. Flaws and cracks will be showing up whether we want them or not. And because Aquarius has ties to new technology including computers, cyberspace and internet do not be surprised if vulnerabilities in these areas.
MARS BACK TO THE SALT MINES
About five hours after the launch of the new moon Mars the warrior planet stops everything turns around and retreats. When a warrior retreats you know it is for good reason. Mars retrogrades at the 24th degree of Virgo and will continue to reverse until April 14 when it will turn direct at 4 degrees Virgo then putter forward until it passes 24 degree Virgo again (June 21st ) and finally leaves Virgo on July 4th. That is a whole lot of time for Mars to be in one sign let alone Virgo, a sign that is he is not particularly comfortable in. On this new moon which asks us to find our place in community but still honor our individuality--in that environment, the warrior planet turns around? What is that about? It is about one thing---DETAILS. The old expression, “God is in the details” will be on steroids for the next five months --God will be a warrior for details. Details that have to do with our daily schedules, health and hygiene, serving others and being served. And the details of being a worker bee. We can’t all be leaders, some of just have to say, “Tell me what to do and I’ll just do it.” These next five months with Mars in Virgo is basically getting us to get our ducks in a row. What does this mean? Where have things been out of order? Where have things been out of sequence? How will you shake down your schedule between now and July? And what about your diet and health? What are you neglecting? And where do you just need to get your worker bee on? And it is worth mentioning that hypochondria will probably be on the upswing. If you have any of those friends you may need to let their calls go to voice mail. Or wait until the third time you are asked to drive them to ER. And of course there will be a lot of time and energy put on the earthbound practical stuff. This is tricky because being grounded is great but try to also keep your antenna up to the divine. Like I said, “God is in the details.”
AN EYE ON VENUS
On Feb 9 Venus conjuncts Uranus then on Feb 15 Venus squares Pluto. Venus rules things that we value and is why it is connected to love and money. A couple times a year Venus gets into it with these planets. However, we’re on a slow build to the first square between Uranus/Pluto in June and during this Feb week we may get a taste of the future. Will Venus get pushed around? Will the stock market take a tumble? Or will currencies get chopped? Uranus rules the internet and new technologies so will there be a cyber failing? I don’t know but I do think this is an auspicious week between the 9th and 15th. Keep your eyes on the news. And watch your own values. See if they go through some odd change. They may not. But just keep an eye on them.
NEPTUNE HITS THE SEAS
So, we have a bit of Aquarius chaos in the air, we have Mars retrograde and we also have Neptune making his final move into Pisces on Feb 3 where it will stay until 2026.
It is ironic that Neptune wraps up his final days in Aquarius where it has been since 1998 and moves into Pisces during the Aquarius lunar cycle. Seems like it is a little goodbye kiss by Neptune. Neptune is our spirituality, our religion, our mysticism, our higher understanding of love. He is also delusional and inspirational. Neptune spent 14 years in Aquarius where people were brought together for causes in some mystical way. It is no surprise that during Neptune’s travels during the sign of chaos and change the first African American President was elected, the tea party found a calling and Occupy Wall Street emerged. Now with this new movement by Neptune the emphasis will be more on spirituality. It will be moody at times since it is a water sign but Neptune is at home in Pisces, we have asked it to be intellectual way too long in Aquarius. We will be about meditations and prayers more than protesting. And inspiring people to come together in new ways will start to emerge. It will be gentle and subtle at first but we’ll see a difference soon enough. One thing worth noting is Neptune rules shipping and photography. How curious that the Italian cruise ship went down the last month Neptune was in Aquarius along with Kodak declaring bankruptcy. Give yourself a gift on Feb 3 and quiet your logical brain and soften your mind so that you can allow yourself to be inspired. Ask your higher self for a message that will be important for this new 14 year cycle beginning. Stay close to that message it will undoubtedly be important.
Oh, you too, Saturn!
And just because God has a sense of humor we also get Saturn turning retrograde on this cycle. “My goodness what’s left?” Saturn in Libra is just pushing us all to get our relationships straight. If we have aligned ourselves up with someone who is not really in sync with our core then we may see the relationship strain. A retrograde Saturn is not unusual it happens about every 18 months and gives us another shot at getting stuff right. Saturn turns retrograde on Feb 7 and then turns direct on June 25 where it picks up speed and by November it will have left Libra for Scorpio. When it moves into Scorpio it will be focused on resources, sex, taxes, power and death & rebirth but before we get there we need to finish up our business with Libra. What is going on with our commitments? What is going on with our relationships? Who are our partners? Are we in sync? Have we outgrown each other? Or are we tired of the fluffy superficial people and we are drawn to our relationships that are meatier and more real? Are we confused who is real and who is not? All of this will get cleaned up between now and the end of June. For those people with planets between 21 and 29 degrees Libra, Aries, Cancer & Capricorn you are going to feel the pressures of Saturn more than the rest of us. Remember, he is the ultimate father in our chart. He comes in and cleans up the crap. So, whatever planet is at those degrees you should be prepared for a little ‘whoop ass’. Not the end-of-the-world whooping but just the, ‘Yeah, I should’ve known this was coming” kind of bump. Saturn is not a surprise planet. He is the writing on the wall. So, try to get ahead of it if you can and do the work yourself before Saturn gets in there. By the way, this is ‘doctor heal thyself’ I have got a planet or two at those degrees. I’m in the mix myself!
In conclusion: Aquarius is just odd. But what makes it a wonderful sign is when we all agree we’re all weird. And if we are all weird then there is a place for us to relish our individuality and also be a part of a larger group. Find your like minded people but remember to honor your own unique nature. It will be a strained and tweaked 28 days but still we’ll all come through it with a new found appreciation for our clever intellect and supportive community. Find your group and join them!
New Moon Phase
Jan 23 2:39 am EST
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: Where am I different? What skills and talents do I have that are unique? How can I share these unusual traits with a group of like minded individuals? And how can we truly better the world that we live in?
1/23: Mercury/Mars: Smart, great attention to detail, productive actions-groundbreaking
1/23: Mars Retrograde until April 13 –We will be rained upon with Exact Details
Crescent Moon Phase
January 26, 8:57pm EST
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What information are you getting that speaks to your spirituality? What do your meditations tell you? What are your dreams telling you? What are you hearing that speaks to your humanitarian nature? Or, where are you hearing from victims? Why does it seem things are always happening to ______ fill in the blank? Do they use this to separate themselves from others? If you put the victim stories into an intellectual box can you use it to serve your own higher causes?
1/27: Mercury in Aquarius http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercuryAquarius.htm
1/27: Mercury/Saturn: Mental stresses. Cracks and breaks in foundations.
1/28:Mercury/Uranus: Brilliant thoughts, clever connections, new pathways open
1/28:Mercury/Jupiter: Watch thy mouth! Big opinions can be troublesome
First Quarter Moon
January 30, 11:09pm
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take right now that are practical and Earthbound that support your UNIQUE nature? And how can those actions build upon the vision of your new world. What actions are you willing to take that break with the past? What heavy lifting can you do now that puts you with people who have the same vision as you? How does doing things alone NOT work for you? What changes can you make that support you being with others while still being unique. Practical, tangible changes.
2/1: Values and actions are not in synch. Tension in love and money.
2/3: Neptune enters Pisces (see above)
February 4, 12:41 am EST
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: What are you forgetting that involves your siblings and neighbors? What are your neglecting that could help your communication? How are you communicating to groups of people that supports them and supports your uniqueness? What research do you need to do that gets you on track with your future and breaks away from past?
2/7: Saturn retrograde until June 25 (see above)
2/7:Sun/Mercury spirited and inspired, clever, smart and exacting
Full Moon Phase
February 7 4:53pm EST
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: How is your ego hurting you? How is your self-esteem helping you? Do you know the difference? How is your cool intellect in synch or out of synch with your authentic nature? How is your fiery nature out of step with your intellect ? Are you proud of your unique individual nature? Or are you ashamed? Why?
See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
2/8:Venus enters Aries http://astrology.about.com/od/astrologyandrelationships/p/VenusAries.htm
2/9: Venus/Uranus –Weird financial stuff. Watch the window 2/9- 2/15.
Disseminating Moon Phase
February 11 2:30 am EST
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How do your partnerships support your unique nature? Not just husband or wife, but all partnerships. How do you find balance while changing the world? How can you best serve your relationships while also serving your need to break out of roles? Who can you seek advice? Are you a role model? Who is a role model? What rabbi, priest or advisor can help you find balance?
2/13: Mercury/Saturn: Great logic that is sustentative.
Last Quarter Moon Phase
January 14, 2012 12:03pm EST
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: How are your intimacies supporting your uniqueness? What is your visionary intellect telling you about your resources? What actions can you take settle tax and debt issues and therefore helps release you to the next step of your vision?
2/14: Mercury/Neptune: Dreamy, unworldly thoughts, illusions. Staying grounded is mentally challenging.
2/15: Venus/Pluto: Bitchy time, love doesn’t feel like it is good enough. 2nd part of window of financial issues.
2/16: Mercury/Jupiter: Joyful, abundant thinking, bridges can be built
Balsamic Moon Phase
February 18, 12:45am EST
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
We release our greedy nature. We release the part of us that depends on status quo. We release traditions. We release so that we will be ready to embrace the spiritual and intuitive side of us that KNOWS everything.
2/18: Sun/Saturn: Structures can be built that support new community beginnings.
2/18: Mercury/Pluto: Strong thoughts shaped our realities.
2/19: Sun enters Pisces—call your Pisces friend and offer them something warm and cozy- like a pedicure and tea.
2/19: Sun/Neptune: Inspired to find a new spiritual place.
February 21 5:35pm Pisces New Moon
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook