New Moon Articles by Tracy
Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
CANCER New Moon
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle?
Every tree no matter how small or tall begins with roots. We will have an opportunity this cycle to clean up our roots and improve our security so that we can grow mighty tall. It won’t be easy but there are no escapes from this work. It must be done.
1 Cancer 30
Sabian symbol: A man suspended over a vast level place
The key word is contemplation. When positive, the degree is an exceptional spread of comprehension and a continual understanding of self orientation. When negative a flighty transcendence or an impatience with all immediate or down to earth considerations.
Home Sweet (…..& Sour) Home
Cancer rules the home, family and where we find our roots. It is our genealogy and it is where we allow ourselves to be cozy. It how we nurture our selves, it is our food. It is sentimental and loves memories. Even the bad ones. It will hang on to good and bad with equal ferocity.
Cancer the crab does not run straight into the waves, it runs from side to side. Cancer is not a straight shooter. It will go to the left and penetrate and then it will go to the right and penetrate. When it is insecure it can get itself into a frenzy going back and forth, back and forth trying to find help from all kinds of places until it is completely spent (both emotionally and financially). However, when it finds its center and harnesses its great emotions it can accomplish Herculean tasks. Enough to make the rest of us look like mere mortals.
Between 2009 and 2023 every Cancer new Moon will potentially be challenged by Pluto. Some years it will be in effect and some years it will not experience mighty Pluto. As it is, this year we are going to have two Cancer New Moons. The first one on June 22 is at an early degree of Cancer and then the second Cancer new moon on July 21 is the last degree of Cancer. It is this first New Moon in Cancer that is a perfect Opposition to Pluto. Let us all say it together-----“OUCH!”
Pluto is the planet that transforms everything it touches. Especially those things which are weak or corrupt. Because this first Cancer New Moon is getting the harsh aspect from Pluto and the second New Moon will not experience the opposition we have a wonderful opportunity to grow and change between the two moons. The effect could vastly improve our emotional life, our ability to be supported, it could better our home, our family and even our roots. This is a great opportunity to set up a whole new root system but first you have got to remove the rocks.
For the next 28 days we should expect issues that have not been working for us for a long time to slap us in the solar plexus. If we have been puttering along making due with piss poor communication with family and loved ones we will finally say, ‘enough is a enough’. If we have not had security in our home either financially or emotionally we will say “enough.” If we have not felt supported in significant ways, we will say, ‘enough’. If there has been something under the surface effecting our emotions we will finally say, “enough”. Of course the trick is, this aspect is impacting the whole world so what happens if one person’s ‘enough’ meets another person’s “enough”? Considering Pluto rules the atomic bomb and the cold war, it could be a very challenging 28 days.
Pluto in Capricorn is very practical but at the same time it can have an elevated vision. There Pluto is high on a mountain top looking down in the valley shaking his head back and forth saying, “Well, that is an ‘effed up mess down there. I need to get their attention.”
It then stomps it feet and creates a big ass earthquake. Those in the valley then find themselves running for cover and once they make it through they start re-evaluating everything….. “Shoot maybe I have been misguided about stuff. Maybe my emotions are not helping me. Or maybe my lack of emotions is not helping me. “
Depending on where the axis of Capricorn and Cancer are in your chart will say a lot about how you are manifesting the challenge between Pluto and the Sun/Moon. If the axis in on your 3rd and 9th house then issues with siblings and neighbors will be challenged along with self righteousness. If it is between the 2nd and the 8th house then money, debt and loans will be imploding under the tension.
If you don’t know your chart, you can generate a free one here:
http://www.astro.com/horoscope once you see which house has 2 degrees of Cancer and which house has 2 degrees of Capricorn you can get a good idea where this tension between the sun/moon and Pluto will manifest in your life. For more on house descriptions go here:
But even if you don’t know your chart-- you will certainly feel the opposition. It will not be subtle. Because the tension involves Cancer and Capricorn, your emotions are going to be your greatest friend during this time and they will be your greatest enemy. If you have been frozen and not even in touch with a pain inside you, expect this cycle for it to come up and be processed out. Many will cry like they have never cried before. Finally releasing the feelings that have been shut down for many years. Or there will be some people who have been emoting and emoting for years and years and now they are too tired to complain about their pain. In both cases they are going to jump without a net and ‘let go’. Letting go, is the perfect act of Pluto. Because it is also the greatest challenge for most humans. “What will happen if I stop _____?” Fill in the blank.
Some people have been doing stuff for so long they don’t even think they can stop. Imagine the husband or wife who has been dealing with a substance abusing spouse. All they think about is when will their partner stop abusing booze or pills? Guess what. They might not ever stop their addiction, so what are you going to do about it? This would be the cycle to get to an ALANON meeting. Enough is enough. Or what if there is a person who is not married, their only family is two thousand miles away and they are very lonely. What if they fall down during the 28 days and realize they need help but have no one to call? What will they do? Well, once they dust themselves off the first order of business should be expanding their circle. It is time to make friends. Meet your neighbor. Start to reach out. Whatever they have been hanging on to is no longer serving them. LET GO.
Everyone has something in their world that is not working and they should expect the tension between Pluto and the Sun/Moon to push this discordance to a point that they will have to deal with it Denial will no longer be option. This is your life how are you going to transform so you can improve it? This is what Pluto will ask of the world.
But the good news is that by the time we get to the July 21 Cancer New Moon we get a second chance. Work out the hard issues on this Cancer Cycle so that we we have a fuller opportunity to connect and build new roots in a healthier way on the next New Moon in Cancer.
BUT WEIGHT THERE’S MORE
Because Cancer rules food and nutrition and the hard aspect from Pluto could be used as a great motivator to focus on our diet. “Enough is enough” will be the push for many people to say, “I have got to lose 20 pounds. I am over being fat!” Take the tension of Pluto and the Sun Moon and face the harsh reality and get on the scale (Wait, I have to do that??!) and then call Jenny Craig, go to weight watchers and throw out the bad stuff out of the house. Do the work. It will be hard but Pluto can help. And watch and see how you look by the next Cancer New Moon. You will be downright amazed by what you can accomplish. Remember, Pluto is THE makeover planet.
It is also possible that we will see something not so great about our food supplies. Perhaps it will be another round of toxic chemicals added in some far away land to the little box of cereal that we buy in our local market. WE should expect to see food issues in the news.
AND NOW A WORD FROM URANUS
Along with Pluto getting into it with the Sun and Moon we also have Uranus making a harsh aspect to the Sun and Moon. The desire to rebel and say, “So what” and do something abrupt will be great. Uranus hates to be trapped, hates to be pigeon hold –it seeks to break ground any way it can. It seeks to be the great provocateur. It is the planet of revolutions. Since this is a harsh aspect we should expect that there will be news events where someone goes “off”. Certainly, the turmoil in Iran feels very Uranus. And Kim Jong Il in North Korea continues to look like a crazy villain in a Batman movie but with Uranus it is often a case of “expect the unexpected.” It may come from some unusual corner of the world.
Of course, Uranus rules airplanes, computers, cyberspace, and electricity so there could be issues on all those fronts. An electrical storm in some unusual place causes problems. Airplanes return to airports because of an unusual short circuit? A hacker sends out a virus? Perhaps the new iphone has big bad bugs. Anything is possible with Uranus.
On a personal note this adds another layer to the lunar cycle where we need to note if our reactions are justified or knee jerk. If you really want to tell that person that they are a flaming a-hole and you never want to see them again------you better be prepared to live with the consequences. And sure you might be right and this is the exact astrological background you need to make a much needed change. Okay. But if you have any doubts run the situation by a friend or family member and get a little input before you set the flaming A on fire!
Additionally, Uranus is going retrograde on July 1 and will remain such until December 1. Uranus moves backwards every year so this move is not unique. Uranus is a mental planet like its lower octave planet Mercury, so when it retrogrades we tend to go back and rethink stuff. We wonder what made us do stuff, why we did this and why we did that. However, it is not a passive period where we casually think, “Gosh, I wonder what that was all about?” It has more grit to it and we think more, “That was such a mess how I can change things so I don’t do that again?” Of course coming up with a solution can be difficult and we may get frustrated. This is when things can go snap and people do something very impulsive. Try to avoid that!!! The key is to remember the truth is that there is always a solution. It will just take a lot of creativity, intuition and a small bit of genius ( A Uranus word). Of course getting the mind to accept the creativity is usually the hardest step. Meditation and reflection (Pisces) will help a lot during the next five months.
THE SILVER LINING
Jupiter & Neptune the planet of enthusiasm and spirit are making a conjunction to each other on July 10. This is the second of three times these two planets get on top of each other (May 27& Dec 21) and we are under the influence all summer and late fall. When there is a conjunction it means that both planets are occupying the same space. Jupiter who can be over zealot and righteous can also makes friends by building bridges to other countries and cultures by asking people to educate themselves to find a common ground. It is also the planet of expansion so people are going to feel a desire to expand themselves in some way. A good place to figure out where this expansion is taking place is to figure out where 27 degrees of Aquarius is in your chart. Whichever house has that degree will be growing and pushing itself. At the same time Neptune is at that same degree dissolving boundaries. Neptune can be vague and hard to follow because where ever it goes it brings smoke and mirrors. But at the same time it is talking to Jupiter and saying, “Hey I will help you expand if you will help me push up my antenna.” Remember, Neptune cannot be bothered with the little stuff, like paying bills on time, fixing the broken vacuum, remembering to send the birthday card. That is all other planets problems. But what Neptune can do is send its antenna way high up in the ethers and get a signal from the great divine for guidance. Something simple like “Gee, maybe I want to go on a road trip to Oregon.” And once there, it seems like an ideal place to move. Let Jupiter and Neptune guide you.
In addition to the conjunction in July, Jupiter and Neptune are making a glorious trine to the Sun and Moon in Cancer so for this entire 28 lunar cycle while we are all dealing with the pressures of Pluto we will have the net of Jupiter and Neptune guiding and coaxing us to make the right choices. Together we say, “AMEN!”
A COUPLE MORE PERKS
This lunar cycle has a nice trine between Saturn and Venus which supports practical moves and prudence with money. Hurray! Also, Venus and Mars are on top of each other which can put some fire in love life and make for sparks which will be a nice antidote to all the hard work that Pluto puts us through. Afterall, “all work and no play make Jack a dull boy.”
SPECIAL NOTE ON JULY 1
On July 1 we have Uranus turning retrograde (see above) and we have Venus squaring Neptune which brings out a lot of illusions about loved ones. And we will have Mercury trine Neptune which will soften the blow such that even if we are feeling betrayed or just sad our mind will remind us, “This too will pass”. Then later Mercury makes a great aspect with Jupiter that will lift our spirits even further. But at the very end of the day Mercury goes and gets into it with Uranus and pushes us perhaps too far. My suggestion is stay off the phone and the internet during the evening. It will just piss you off.
I am no stranger to hard knocks, I have had plenty and I have a moon in Cancer so I know a lot about the Cancerian energy. We will have a lot of heat on us this cycle and we are going to have a lot of work in front of us. But I promise you, if you do the work that Pluto brings up in your life during this 28 days and stay focused and trust it is all being set up so that you can have a better root system and better support by the next cancer new moon at the end of July---won’t a little pain now be worth it? Hang in there. I’m slogging it out there too!
The Eight Phases
1 Cancer 30
New Moon Phase
June 22 3:34 pm (EDT)
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on Family and emotions, things that make you feel safe. How you build your root system. Your home that you live in and your home that you carry with you.
6/23: Sun/Pluto-Explosive energy for the Soul to be heard.
6/26: Mercury/Saturn-Harsh, critical, hardworking thoughts and communication
June 25 8:30pm (EDT)
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What information are you getting that reminds you that you are a star? What information are you getting that your ability to be creative is important to your world? Why are you hiding from the world that you are a star? Stop it.
No special aspects.
First Quarter Moon
June 2 9 7:29pm (EDT)
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: Relationships. What actions can you take right now that support the actions you took on new moon that will help your relationships? How can you take actions that will help you within your relationship? Are there roots that you planted on new moon that don’t take into account relationships? Make the actions now that expand so that it is not all about you.
7/1 Uranus Retrogrades
7/1 Venus/Neptune: illusion love, putting someone on pedestal, pretending to be okay
7/1 Mercury/Neptune: inspired thoughts, creative thoughts, divine energy enters the brain
7/1 Mercury/Jupiter: Big thinking, foreign input, bridging communication
7/1 Mercury/Uranus: Rebellious thoughts, and speech, breaking out, electrical sparks-ouch!
7/2 Venus/Jupiter: Spend too much money, Big shots run over their lovers
7/2 Venus/Uranus: Unusual efforts show love, support from odd places
July 3 Mercury enters Cancer
July 5 Venus enters Gemini
July 3 3:19 am
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: Scrutinize your money and your loans. How is your sex life? Does it exist? Why and why not? Do you still need to file your extension on your taxes, this is the three days to get the numbers together. The seeds you planted on New Moon can you take the time now to sift through them and see if they include resources greater than you?
7/4 Mercury/Pluto: Penetrating thoughts that can cut through the bullshit
7/6 Mars/Neptune: Actions that aren’t in synch with spiritual or warrior religious zealots
7/7 Mars/Uranus: Clever actions born out ingenuity save the day
15 Capricorn 24
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: This Lunar Eclipse is demanding that we find our position in world. It is not enough to just be hidden away at home. And the opposite is taking place. It is not enough to just hide in a job. Neither will work during this lunar eclipse. It is important to find the balance. How can you improve upon both? If you planted seeds on new moon for more security you need to get this piece figured out.
7/10: Jupiter/Neptune: see above
July 11 8:22pm
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are people sharing their spirituality with you. How can you meditate and find your own center when the world seems so off kilter? This is the time to reach out to an expert. Perhaps a priest, a rabbi, a guru..you can’t do it all alone. And if you are doing it alone you are missing the point of the cancer new moon.
7/11:Mercury/Saturn: ability to think a solution that has great practical results
Mars in Gemini
Third Quarter Phase
July 15 5:15am
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on How are you taking actions now that really set up your identity as a valuable support to yourself? Are you making moves that improve yourself? It is important that you personality not get in the way of your essence. Figure out the difference and make moves that support what you wanted on new moon.
7/16 Mercury/Uranus: Dynamic, unusual creative thoughts that brilliantly solve issues
July 17 Mercury enters Leo
July 18 5:36pm (EDT)
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
Focus: We release the mental chatter. Let go of that hamster wheel in your head that keeps putting you on the same wheel and you go no where. Let it all go.
7/18: Sun/Uranus: Creativity, ingenuity that speaks to the soul
7/20: Mercury/Mars: Thoughts have actions that help in important ways
7/21 Venus/Saturn: Harsh and cold love, removal from the soft and fuzzy
Cancer New Moon
July 21, 2009 10:34pm
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook