New Moon Articles by Tracy
Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
CANCER NEW MOON 2014
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 29-day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 29-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 29 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? Go for the flow and get refreshed. Not yesterday, not tomorrow, but NOW! Just do it!
Game Birds Feathering Their Nests
CANCER NEW MOON
5 Cancer 37
For those of us in the northern hemisphere we look no further than the sweat on our thighs as we get out of our hot cars to know that summer is upon us. Perhaps tmi? Yeah, perhaps. For the rest of you below the equator, enjoy your chilly nights. Oh, how we envy. In either case we are now in the season of Cancer. Cancer is the first water sign of the zodiac and we have discussed for years on these reports that during the Cancer lunar cycle we need to flush. Flush out our bodies, our psyche, our history, our patterns and replace it with freshness. Taking a fresh approach, a fresh angle, a fresh thought and using it to cleanse our self. Cancer the crab with its pinchers can hold on to stuff. I mean hold-on-to-their-shit-with-a-vice-grip. And when they hold on, oh how things can get smelly. All three water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces) have a tendency to whine or complain (border on martyrdom) usually when they feel unappreciated. But too much of that thinking and they get backed up. Figuratively and literally. There is also a nervousness with Cancer when they think too much. Again, they benefit by letting go. This is why during this 29-day cycle we must learn to let go, find the flow and pursue freshness. Just a change of scenery can do a world of good.
When crabs are in the ocean they do have paddles to help propel them but often they use waves and currents to get to where they need to get. Fresh currents will pull them to a new spot where they can find new food and other resources. But you can’t find a new current unless you let go of the rock. For many of us, even if we don’t have Cancer planets, we have been feeling the battle of the cardinal crosses which includes Jupiter in Cancer. We have been jittery, we have been snappy, we have been snarky. When we are stretched like that, we can hang on to our rock, just like the crab. But now maybe we should jump off our rock and get a new perspective. Can we test some waters?
Cancer is legendary for its cooking, food, caring, nurturing and devotion to family. It has an extraordinary memory, loves history and is sentimental. Cancer appreciates coziness. But at the same time, those pinchers, oh, those pinchers can be tough. Nothing like being on the receiving end of a Cancer snap. And I say this as someone who has Moon in Cancer and my son is a Cancer! I know from pinchers! Cancer has emotional peaks and valleys. They can go up super high and then come crashing down which of course is similar to the ocean with its gentle laps or thunderous tsunamis. During Cancer lunar cycle we will ride up and down. But if you think you are getting pulled into something you don’t want, then dive through it. Don’t get caught in kelp or seaweed. Remember crabs on the beach don’t run straight ahead, they like to run to the left or the right. Kind of hard to track them. Be like the crab and don’t commit if you don’t feel it. Just dive through until you get on the other side.
Some questions to pursue: Where do you need to flow this cycle? Where are you finding fresh thinking? Fresh ideas? Where are you backed up? Where are you holding on too tight? Where do you need to give a pinch? Where do you need to run to the left or right to avoid a pinch? What wave is taking you up? What wave looks like it is going to crash?
On this Cancer New Moon, the Sun and the Moon are in opposition to Pluto in Capricorn. And Because Pluto is still in a square with Uranus and Mars, some of the tension from the April grand crosses will vibrate though these 29 days. It is not as bad or as tense as spring but there is still stuff being worked out. And with Cancer we will no doubt be processing our emotions and feelings, maybe some stuff that came up in the last couple months that is still stings needs processing.
If you are thin skinned and take offense to any slight—good luck. If you numb your feelings with food and booze—good luck. If you are scared to process your feelings—good luck. Now if you want to use the 29-day cycle to full advantage then you will seek the elevated Cancer energy. What does that mean?
First of all Cancer is very intuitive and sensitive. It also knows how to harness its emotions. Remember the crab can lay in wait, hidden in a watery cave and just when something delectable swims by—out go the pinchers. Pluck! That takes tremendous self- control. Cancer’s intuition can guide self-control. But this is not to be confused with shutting down and getting backed up. Nope. We’re talking about using intuition and self-control to your advantage. Of course, Pluto has his own strong psychic energy and he will be showing the way to needed changes. If you are too involved somewhere you will get the message to pull back. If you are too removed somewhere you will get the message to get involved. If you are whining or complaining see if you get reasons to stop the complaints. Perhaps you are motivated to look at your patterns (there is a Cancer word). For those people who are unaware of their role in stuck patterns and stuck relationships, consider reading Harriet Lerner’s book: The Dance of Anger.
Your anger is a sign of something. And who is in charge? Oh, yeah—You! But remember the key is too take a fresh approach.
Along with the square to Pluto, the Sun & Moon are in a beautiful trine with Neptune in Pisces. Neptune lives to point out the synchronistic moments in our life. Do not be surprised if you bump into a person, place or thing that turns out to be a blessing. We will get a lot of hints where we need to go with the flow. And of course the Universe with Neptune’s help could reward many of us for our pursuits of freshness.
Saturn & Uranus & Mercury – Operation: Change Course.
Saturn has been in Scorpio for two years and for the last six months it has been retrograde. Normally this placement would be the big talking point in most astrology columns. But frankly we have all been so focused on the cardinal crosses for the last couple years it is hard to get worked up over little ol’ Saturn. Now as the cardinal energy starts to dissipate ---a bit—we can turn our attention to Saturn. Saturn goes direct on July 20th. Saturn is our dad, the boss, the disciplinarian, the broom that sweeps out the ineffective. It is also our responsibility and our burdens. In Scorpio, Saturn can bring out deep –seated fears and some are responding by trying to control their world. Good luck mircro managing humans. With Saturn in Scorpio we should look at the psychological habits that no longer serve. This is very similar to the energy of Pluto in Capricorn. Actually we are in a period called ‘mutual reception’ when two planets are in each other’s ruling signs. Saturn rules Capricorn but he is in Scorpio. Pluto rules Scorpio but he is in Capricorn. They are like cosmic bookends holding up one shelf on one topic. The topic in this case is—to find real empowerment, get rid of crap that no longer serves and evolve! Or, to put it a bit more succinct, “Evolution is critical even if it kills you.” And no it won’t kill you but those bad habits should most certainly die. Saturn in Scorpio speaks to money, debt, co mingled funds, sex, power, taxes, death (& rebirth). It is a sign of extremes. Where are we hanging on to grey when we should go for black & white? As tough as Saturn sounds it does reward hard work. It may be a long haul but remember Saturn delays it does not deny. And the gift of Saturn in Scorpio will not return to us again for 28 years. When Saturn moves into Sagittarius in late December it will be a whole new game. Religious zealots will be in the news for sure. God help us if religious wars kick in on a new level. But whatever it is, the focus on your little savings account, your sex, your co-mingled funds and your evolution will not be of importance. Not at all, so do what you can now for the next six months to get your evolution in play. And for Godsakes sweep out the psychological cobwebs.
The day after Saturn makes his move, Uranus turns retrograde on July 21st at 17 Aries and will go back to 12 degrees Aries. Anyone with planets between those degrees of cardinal signs should be aware that there is stuff being churned up. Even for the rest of us we are all working out Uranus. Uranus is brilliant and eccentric but he can be abrupt and rough. We have all been dealing with Uranus in Aries since 2010 and we will continue to slog it out until 2019. Aries is about new beginnings, new paths and new roads. He is also about new fights. And Uranus is about change and revolution. Uranus spends half of every year in retrograde. He is hunting for things that hold him back. Shackles will be shaken. Yes, sometimes the problems are real but sometimes Uranus in Aries just needs to stop its hatin’. It is hard to tell this to Uranus in Aries but villains are not everywhere. Or at the very least perhaps it is important to look at internal villains. During the retrograde we will see areas that need our attention for sure. Changes that need to be made will perhaps get our focus. Great. However we will also see where some of us have pursued misguided revolts. Who stirred things up that maybe went too far? But on the good side it is sometimes nothing like a noisy Cra-Cra situation to wake up the sleep. Or the people who ‘don’t want to get involved.’ Suddenly they have a horse in the race. There is a lot to watch and participate in between now and late December when it turns direct. If you are confused about what side to fight ask people whom you respect and see where they fall. But at the end of the day make your own decision.
Mercury turns direct on July 1. Does anyone need me to tell you what a relief it will be to get this little guy straight again? Lord. The retrograde began on June 7 at 4 Cancer and it turns direct at 24 Gemini. As we discussed last month the gift of the Mercury retrograde especially one that is in the Gemini lunar cycle is an opportunity to re-program our brain. What has been going on with you since June 7? Or actually if you want to push it back to the shadow point, what has been going on since May 24? What nonsense have you heard? Or what nonsense have you shared? Where have you been challenged? Why? Have you learned anything from this process? And most of all have you learned patience? Some of us no doubt learned that we are tired of being so emotional. Others learned that they can’t share data or information with some people because they run with it in a destructive manner. Have you learned how to manage what you say to people? Yeah, it is hard but it is a skill that is in much demand. Some people like to shoot off their mouth without thinking. Not so cool. Anyway, on July 1st during the Crescent lunar phase Mercury turns straight. Given that position we should see some benefits in dialogues within our family almost immediately. And our brains should feel relief as well. Phew.
Jupiter on the move
Jupiter who spends a year in a sign will finally move out of Cancer on July 16. Holy moley that is a gift. As we all know while it has been hanging out in Cancer it has been part of the cardinal crosses. Out spot out! I’m ready for that guy to move on. Jupiter in Leo is going to bring a lot more fun and play into our lives. Yes, drama will be big and yes there will be a lot of EGO missteps but they will be fun to watch. We will ride through Jupiter in Leo until next summer. We will talk more about Jupiter as he makes fun aspects with Saturn and Uranus in 2015. There will be some great Power Ball lottery winners for sure. Of course those people with personal planets in early Taurus, Scorpio and Aquarius will have some hurdles. But after what the whole world has experienced in the last couple years, you should be ready to tackle any Jupiter squares.
It is worth noting that Venus will be in a dreamy trine with Neptune most of the cycle (exact on 7/24). Inspiration will come up that impacts our values. Remember at first blush we connect Venus with love. But it is not really love first. It is values first. And within values we find love & money. See what comes up in your life that dissolves one thing that you used to think as being so important and something else comes up that used to not be valued but is now prized. Neptune will gently nudge us. Embrace the nudge.
Of course, Sun in Cancer in the first week of July will get into it with Pluto, Mars, Uranus and Jupiter. A wee bit tense. But we have had worse. Just take a breath and dive through the wave.
In Conclusion: It has been a rough year. There I said it. Uranus and Pluto are still playing out their troublesome relationship through next year but again, we have been through so much we will figure it out. In the meantime, we need to take Cancer and refresh. The past is past. Wash every thing off of you. Start new. Enjoy your July! And I’ll see you in Leo.
Have you friended TracyAstroSalon on FB? Why not?
The 8 phases
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: How are you getting refreshed? How are you letting your emotions pass through you? How are you NOT using food or booze to self medicate? How are you finding the flow? How are you letting go? How can you be a part of family but not be trapped?
6/29: Sun/Neptune: Inspiring, dreamy, creative pursuits dissolve tension.
6/29: Venus/Neptune: Love, money and resources feel disappointing.
Crescent Moon Phase
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What are you learning that speaks to your self esteem and pride? How are you activated by pleasure and joy? What are you learning that speaks to courage? What communication are you having that brings out drama?
7/1: Mercury direct 24 Gemini 23 (See above)
7/4: Sun/Pluto: Family and emotions versus being an executive and CEO. Finding balance between the two worlds.
First Quarter Moon
4:38 pm EDT
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that bring you balance? What actions can you take that speak to negotiations? What actions can you do that support your relationship (s)? What
7/7: Venus/Uranus: Fun and exciting, playful, joy and genius excels.
7/8: Sun/Uranus: Emotions shaken up. Family stressed over those seeking independence. Breaking new ground is burdened by emotions.
7/8: Sun/Saturn: Structure excels, cutting out burdens, moving forward.
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, and we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
We are refining our education. We are refining how we learn. We are refining how we expand and bring in something ‘foreign’. We are refining our judgments. We are refining how and when we choose to be righteous.
Full Moon Phase
20l Cap 03
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
How are you a leader? How do you put yourself out in the world? How do you put yourself out in business? How are you an executive? How do you speak, ‘CEO’?
See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
7/13 Mercury enters Cancer
7/13: Venus/Mars. Creativity, energy, love and action are in sync.
Disseminating Moon Phase
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are you sharing your spirituality? How are you sharing your mysticism? How are your sharing the practices of your faith? How are you sharing your compassion? How are you sharing your ability to dissolve unpleasantness?
7/16: Jupiter in Leo (!) Hurray. See above.
7/18: Venus enters Cancer
Last Quarter Moon Phase
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What actions are you taking that speak to your independence? What actions are you taking that put you on your own path? What actions are you taking that ignite a spark?
7/19: Mercury/Neptune: Inspired thinking creative mental solutions.
7/19: Sun/Mars: Actions, energy feel burdened by roots and emotions. Being too sensitive.
7/20: Saturn turns direct (see above)
7/21: Uranus Retrograde (see above)
7/22: Mercury/ Pluto. Thinking MUST have an evolution. There must be a thought that dies and then a rebirth will follow.
Balsamic Moon Phase
5:32 pm EDT
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our nervous energy. We release our talking. We release our excess communicating. We release our shallowness.
7/22 Sun enters Leo
7/24 Venus/Neptune: Creativity, inspired, dreamy, gentleness around love and resources.
7/24: Sun/Jupiter: Expansion of emotions. Abundant and generous with a tinge of righteousness.
7/24: Mercury/Uranus: Mentally wired up tight. High strung. Short fuses abound.
7/24: Mercury/Saturn: Sharp, critical, smart thoughts about what stuff needs to be dumped.
7/25: Mars enters Scorpio
LEO NEW MOON JULY 26th 3 LEO 52
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook