New Moon Articles by Tracy
Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
CANCER NEW MOON 2011
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? A very tense twenty eight days but if we following our instincts and emotions we should have good guidance.
July 1 4:53am
09 Cancer 11
Celestial Tempo interpretation:
Sabian Symbol for the Sun at 10 degrees Cancer is “A Large Diamond in the First Stages of the Cutting Process.” Something has been building up and is increasingly becoming solid and real in a specific situation. It still needs moderate and steady refinement, however, to reach perfection. A little more polishing may reveal a beautiful gem.
CANCER NEW MOON
This Cancer New Moon is the third of three eclipses in a row. How was last month’s Gemini Solar Eclipse for you? How about last month’s lunar eclipse? For me it was a whirlwind of activity so swift that even NORAD couldn’t have tracked the things that were dumped in my lap. Just suddenly I had this thing that needed fixing…..every day! I’m going to guess it was similar for you? So, what to make of this New Cancer Moon Solar Eclipse? Well, take last month’s tension put it on steroids, shake it up and that is this cycle. It will be challenging.
Cancer is the first water sign of the zodiac and it puts a premium on instincts, emotions and feelings. Cancer is a crab and its hard shell and claws are its defensiveness. Watch a crab run on the beach and you’ll see him run to the left and run to the right but rarely run straight ahead. When Cancer feels threatened their defensive position is snappy comments (think of those claws), holing up (shell) and not giving a straight answer (running sideways). They have a tendency to be super sensitive and can go into defensive mode faster than other signs but they also derive much strength from their feelings and emotions. From their emotions they are motivated to make moves. While other signs rely on their brains or brawn, Cancer relies on their instincts. They have high survival instincts. They have amazing memories. And their protective nature is high and it is almost always centered on family. Not just the family they were born into but also the family of choice. Their husband, their daughter, their aunt, the postman, the neighbor, the favorite employee—for Cancer, family can be a whole host of people. Remember it is about their feelings. If the person feels like family then they are family.
The beauty of Cancer is that they can have a feeling one moment and then the next moment it is a different feeling. When they are organized, their emotions and feelings can be powerful allies. But when they are stuck and feeling insecure and weak their feelings are their enemy. Like small children who base everything on their feelings Cancer can over indulge their emotions. Remember, if we all lived our lives based on our feelings, absolutely nothing would get accomplished. I have to remind my son who is a Cancer of this fact all the time. “Do you think the farmer feels like getting up at four in the morning every day to tend to his crops?” Sometimes we just have to do stuff whether we feel like it or not. “
Emotions and feelings will be strong this entire lunar cycle. We will feel something and then it will shift and we’ll feel something else. Part of the reason for all our emotions is the fact that this is no ordinary new moon, or even eclipse this is a solar eclipse in grand cross with three other planets.
“Welcome to Hotel Grand Cross”
So, who are the players in these cross aspects? First the Sun/Moon in Cancer squares Saturn; they also square Uranus; and opposes Pluto. If you don’t understand aspects then please visualize the face of the clock. Imagine the Three on the clock fighting with the Six. And also the Three is fighting with the Twelve and while all that is going on the Three is getting into it with the Nine. Squares are tough and oppositions are tense and when they are all together in one chart---well this will be a stressful twenty eight day cycle.
Of the three planets, Saturn is the most snarky because his degree is tightest with the Sun and Moon. With this square insecurities can be high and responses can be harsh. And with Cancer's brilliant memory and love of history expect any long held grievances to come out--perhaps shockingly so. Saturn is a cold planet and when Cancer is in his shell he is pretty darn hard. Claws will be out.
We should expect fractures, cracks and splits to be in the news. Saturn in Libra is about the hard work of negotiations, balance and finding equilibrium. In the United States, balanced budgets are the number one agenda in both state and federal politics. For many of us the bitch session we hear from our politicians has become endless background noise to our already long days. Basically, all bark and no bite. But now during this cycle the negotiations or lack of them will feel and look different. The inability for people to find a balance or a solution will be both disheartening and scary.
Saturn in Libra is saying “I’m over here trying to negotiate a solution and you are over their ‘feeling’ everything. Knock it off!” Watch the cry babies that come up this month and watch how little patience anyone has for them. Public opinion is Cancer and it is going to try to rally the attention of others but it is not going to work this cycle. For those people who have a history of cajoling, browbeating, manipulating others into doing what they want---this is the cycle where it won’t work. We can see it and we aren’t responding. Saturn also brings up issues of worthiness. Perhaps we won’t feel deserving of good? Perhaps we’ll second guess any good that comes to us.
Where can’t we negotiate? Where are we feeling like little kids and we just don’t feel like giving in? Is it hard to rise above stuff? Pettiness will abound. Even people who normally get along might not flow as well as they usually do. Things will just feel ‘off’. Or we could just be colder this month and not care about stuff, we will feel removed. What do people do when we are detached? That will be interesting to watch.
Then there is Uranus in Aries which demands a big shake up, creativity and ingenuity and his square with the Sun and the Moon in Cancer will push impulses high. Earthquakes, both physical and emotional could be pronounced. But basically whatever house has the early degrees Aries is where you need a fresh start. You got a feel for it last summer, and then the feeling quieted down until March where it came back and began growing. Perhaps you scratched the itch when it came up but most likely you have just begun the processing. Under this moon Uranus is really getting your attention. You will feel a rub in areas of your life. You know they are demanding breakthroughs and breakouts; you are desperate for a change. The status quo is not enough. This is where Cancer feelings and emotions can be helpful. They will point you in the direction where you need to go but first you have got to get bothered. And with a Sun/Moon square Saturn and Uranus prepare to get bothered much this month.
Cancer also rules food and nutrition. Personally, comfort eating may be high but at the same time home gardening (Cancer) will be highlighted. Globally, the tension between the planets may once again bring up issues regarding food safety and crop and food reserves. Harvests certainly are in trouble with the rains and flooding we have had this late spring. But that is just our country. Droughts and global weather changes and these snarky aspects will probably have forecasters talking about record crop and food shortfalls. Or perhaps we will be in the market and for the first time ever we look at the Fuji apples from Chile and ponder “How much oil did it take to ship that apple to the Northern Hemisphere?” And right then we decide not to put it into our cart all summer. Bingo, there is the gift of the square.
And of course it is not just Saturn and Uranus rattling our cages, no sirree, we also have Pluto in Capricorn in the cross. It is an astrological trifecta! Sigh. We should expect tension to show up around our position in society. Are we satisfied by our job? Since this is usually the thing we tell people about who we are, “I’m a oral surgeon.” “I’m a teacher.” “I’m a plumber.” Whatever we use to describe ourselves will not be comforting to us. We need a new identity. Or if we love our job, there will be some other part of us that does not feel realized. Some part of us that no one knows about us that we need to share. What gift are we hiding in our crab shell? Once again, the emotions that come up during this cycle will push us to reevaluate our place in society. We will want to change our lives on some deep level. Or if we have already begun the work to change we will want to accelerate it. But it is not without some bumps.
If we feel like we can’t get ahead on any issue or cause this month we are going to have to dig deep and find a new resource. Remember, Pluto is a volcano. He is dormant for years and then slowly things begin to churn underneath, bubbles, gases, stuff comes out and then boom! Hot lava spews all over the place eventually changing the landscape forever. When Pluto moved into Capricorn in 2008, we ALL, every citizen on Planet Earth became aware that something was no longer dormant. Things were about to change. And on a personal level we knew something down deep inside of us wanted the change. Our basic infrastructure was calling for a huge change. And now on certain New Moons there will be an aspect with Pluto that will push change upwards. Watch what comes up for you and remember the volcano.
Grand Cross- Financial Whack-a-Mole
Globally, this lunar moon is very likely to spark huge financial issues. I know it is hard to believe since we have been slogging through The Recession for three years but things could definitely double down during this lunar cycle. Sun/Moon, Saturn, Pluto and Uranus will put pressure on sovereign debt. Currencies will feel the crunch and stocks will not be immune.
But as the world perhaps slides into double dip issues there will be an effect on each of us personally. “How can I keep this up?” “I’m tired, I don’t know if I can keep doing this.” People will start to mull over a new alternative. Maybe the single mom in the city barely scraping by will start to think about taking her child to live with her aunt and uncle in the small town. Maybe, the man who has worked for a huge company that gives him no vacation days and feels pressure to be top of his game every day will feel it is time to opt out.
Saturn is pressuring all of us to own up to our responsibilities. Not just paying bills and following through with others but our real responsibilities. We will find ourselves asking, “This is not the life I signed up for---how do I fix it?” Gulp. Talk about taking responsibility!
More on Uranus
On July 9, Uranus will begin its annual shift and turn retrograde. This is the first time Uranus will retrograde in Aries and stay in Aries ---in eighty years. Last summer it retrograded out of Aries and into Pisces. When it went backwards last summer we went from feeling energized (some cases pissed off) to feeling a need for a spiritual connection. Perhaps we even justified the actions of others (who were lame) as important spiritual messages to us. Did we defend the indefensible? Perhaps. But now we will not be inclined to get Pollyanna-ish. Uranus will stoke our fire the entire retrograde (ending in December) and it won’t always be easy.
Going back to Pluto for a minute, we have discussed the relationship between Uranus and Pluto quite a bit but for clarification—Uranus is in zone of square with Pluto this summer. This battle between these two has just begun and has a long way to go before getting resolved (if that is even possible). Giving the aspect a one degree orb:
Uranus squares Pluto between June 2011 and October 2011, occurs again between May and October 2012. Again between April 2013 and June 2013, September 2013 through May 2014, November 2014 through April 2015, and finally December 2015 through March 2016.
Do you see those dates? That is a long window of action and my guess is that the shot from the bow will occur this summer with a likelihood of July being number one hotspot. Again, I feel that a lot of this is going to be financial in nature. As of this writing in the USA we are going to end QE2 the day before the New Moon. We can no longer print money. At first glance that would seem helpful as a hedge against inflation but in the times we live we need to define ‘help’ because like the famous line of movie dialogue, “It’s Chinatown, Jake.” Meaning you think you are rescuing someone but maybe you are helping an even bigger enemy.
We have QE2 ending, then the first week of August, Congress has to raise the debt ceiling (or try to do it) and then at the end of September Jumbo loans will be lowered impacting real estate especially in cities. This is a lot moving parts in an already weakened financial market. One of them could freeze the others and god knows what happens. I don’t write this to scare anyone because remember I am in this mess too! I’m just pointing out that Pluto in Capricorn is overhauling our infrastructure, government and businesses and Uranus in Aries is plowing over anything that is in his way. What do you do when Andrew Carnegie meets General Sherman? Or for a 21st century take; what do you do when Bill Gates meets Hugo Chavez? Not an easy fit, is it?
And then there is Chiron
Even though things are tense we do have a nice aspect between the Sun and Moon with Chiron. This is a gift and once again puts the emphasis on finding our emotions and feelings and using them to heal parts of our life. Wherever Pisces is in your chart is probably where some gifts need to emerge. Your compassionate side will feel supported by the Sun/Moon. Karma and Dharma are in Pisces wheel house. We can’t be smug about anything. Ask yourself when the Japanese power plant was inundated with Tsunami water back in March, did you feel like that was a mess far away from your life? Well, now we have power plants near the Mississippi River with water engulfing them and Los Alamos National Laboratory and all its radioactive products is surrounded by fire. No one should feel smug about anything. But back to the point of the nice aspect, keep your focus on your spirituality, keep it humble and you will find the good in your own life and in the path you are beginning to take.
So, in conclusion: This month you will ask yourself a lot about how you feel. What are your emotions telling you? What is your family telling you? Do they get enough of you? Or do you get enough of them? How are you acting like a pissed off little kid? How are you immature? How are you harnessing your emotions? Where are you cold? How are your impulses? Can they guide you to safety or do you just use them to vent? This is going to be an interesting 28 day cycle to say the least. Make the most of it and I will see you at the end of July so we can get our Leo on. We’ll need it!
New Moon Phase
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: What are emotions telling you? How are your instincts guiding you? What is going on with your family? What seeds can you plant that support your growth and your roots? What is next for you? How can you funnel your emotions to your higher good? Where are you being a crab and pinching others? When do you need to hunker down and get in your hole?
7/2: Mercury enters Leo http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercuryLeo.htm
7/2:Mercury/Neptune: small aspect but still snarky. Watch for deliberate misinformation.
7/2: Sun/Saturn: Stress, conflicts, harsh input, a “man up” versus emoting
7/4: Venus in Cancer : http://astrology.about.com/od/venus/p/VenusCancer.htm
7/4: Venus/Neptune: Lovely energy surrounds us mystical love meets the human touch
Crescent Moon Phase
July 4 5:05pm
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: How is your pride helping you get your roots? What are you learning about your ego? Where is your strength? How does your strength line up with your emotions? Are they in synch? What pride do you take in your family? What are you learning from others about your ego? Is it working or not working for you?
7/4: Mercury/Uranus: Brilliant thoughts, we connect in ways that propel us to new heights
7/4: Mercury/Jupiter: Big mouths surround- too many opinions, wrong headedness
7/6: Mars/Saturn: Great day for structured work and big accomplishments. Metal is tested and successful.
7/7: Jupiter/Pluto: Big evolution, money and resources morph, redefinition of success
7/7: Venus/Uranus: Weird encounters, love and money feels tweaked
First Quarter Moon
July 8, 2011 2:29am
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions are you taking that support your relationships? What emotions do you feel about your partnerships? All partnerships. If you are unhappy with your lack of relationships what action are you taking to get one happening? Sitting back and waiting for the Universe to plop one in your lap may not be enough. Where do you need to exercise change in regards to how you negotiate? What shifts can you make that balance you and balance your relationships? What inequities need adjustments. How does your family impact your relationships?
7/8:Venus/Pluto: Misuse of love and money. Dark feelings about both come up
7/9 Uranus turns retrograde 4Aries34 (see above)
7/9: Venus/Jupiter: Fun, lively, inspire love and money matters. Joy and ease surround.
7/9: Mercury/Saturn: Good practical thoughts and conversations are pronounced.
July 11 12:47pm
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Where do you need to get more of an education? Not a 4 year university but right now where do you need a quick education? What have your neglected that speaks of your judgments? How do you prejudge so much that you don’t even know it and it is hurting you? What are you opinions about the “rich”, “the poor”, people’s jobs? How can you build bridges to another class?
7/11: Mercury/Mars: Fun, creativity thinking, charged particles around us get us moving in a proactive way
7/13: Venus/Saturn: harsh realities hit love and money. Cold, sober day.
Full Moon Phase
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
How is business? How is your place in society? Is it satisfying? Is it where you belong? Does it fit? A tree is only as strong as its roots, how are your roots? How can you make your roots grow deeper? What have you forgotten about yourself that could serve you now? What are you doing to not let financial tensions bring you down?
See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
Disseminating Moon Phase
July 18 10:55pm
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Who can show you how to access your spirituality? Can you find mystical moments in your daily life? How you can you share it with others? Where do you feel out of control? Which advisor suggests prayer for help? Do you dismiss it? Why or why not?
Last Quarter Moon Phase
July 23 1:01am
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What actions can you take that stabilize you? How can you get focused? Who can you call or see that will make you feel grounded? What resources can you access that will help you act? Not act as in being an actor—but ‘act’ as in doing something?
7/23: Sun enters Leo
7/23: Sun/Neptune: small aspect but there is a punch. Loss of energy, loss of commitment. Our Mojo lessens.
7/27:Sun/Uranus: Brilliant solutions, dynamic thoughts, new grounds, new breakthroughs. Enthusiasm abounds.
Balsamic Moon Phase
July 27 9:39am
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
We release our thinking. We release the need to be clever and the need to out smart. Just when we think we have come up with a sharp answer or solution it evaporates in front of us. We are best serve to put our brain on hold and just connect with our neighbors and friends and have fun.
7/28: Venus in Leo http://astrology.about.com/od/venus/p/VenusLeo.htm
7/28: Mercury in Virgo http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/qt/Mercury-In-Virgo-Retrograde-2010.htm
7/29: Mercury/Neptune: Thoughts are muddled and unclear, ennui and illusion permeates
July 30, 2:39pm Leo New Moon ***
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon 2018: Friends & Communities
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon 2018
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon 2017 - On Top of The Galactic Center
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook