New Moon Articles by Tracy
Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
ARIES NEW MOON 2010 –
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? It is the time in the year when you MUST plan for what you want your life to look like. Not in January but right now. The deal is are you ready for the life of your dreams? Please say ‘yes’.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED
APRIL 14, 2010 ---8:29AM EDT
24 Aries 27
Sabian Symbol: “ A double promise” : “The key word is sensibility. When positive, the degree is the facility of adjustment by which everything in a given situation may be brought into the fullest co-operation with everything else and when negative , compromising insincerity and chicanery in relationships.”
Hurray! It is here
At the risk of overstating something that I consider totally obvious---The Aries New Moon is THE most important lunar month in the entire year. Yeah, I guess that is quite a statement but I stand by my opinion. After all, it is this New Moon that launches the rest of the twelve signs. We can’t get to them ---without being here first. Aries is the gate keeper and it is the catapult. It is the sign associated with spring and it is sign associated with sight. We start here to get there. All of us have desires and goals but in order to manifest those dreams we have got to SEE them. And so on Aries New Moon we build our Treasure Maps. Like I said, Aries is an important New Moon.
I am guessing if you check in on my New Moons with any kind of regularity you are already familiar with Treasure Maps. God knows I have been talking about them for years. But if you don’t know anything then you can start HERE
for background information.
In a nutshell, in order to make a Treasure Map, you need to clear your brain from fear and judgment and open it up to what you really want. Not “sort of want” but what you really want. A great way to get an idea what you want is to sit down with a bunch of magazines and start looking at photos and captions, look for sentences, words, anything that catches your attention. There will be some images that really beckon you and I would encourage you to cut them out and consider putting them on your map. Or maybe you go to a store and pick out greeting cards. Perhaps there is a “Congratulations on your Wedding” card that has THE MOST perfect image for exactly what you want this year. Or maybe you see a travel brochure with images of fabulous vacation spots. Or you decide to go online and look for images of exercise because you want a full year of better health. And of course you can draw and paint what you want and type up affirmations. “I am happy and grateful that I am abundant.” Whatever images and affirmations that you land upon and they call to you--- put it on a poster board. This is your Treasure Map. This is your life that you want. Please make your Map on the New Moon which is between April 14 8:28am EDT and April 18 1:40am EDT. If you cannot make your map in those 3.5 days then you do have the whole waxing moon (between April 14 and April 28) but be forewarned on the 18th Mercury is going retrograde and I do not feel that is the most optimal time for a Treasure Mapping. But perhaps some of you will need that cuckoo energy to find your map. Go with what works best for you.
What else is going on with this Aries cycle?
Of course, every Aries lunar cycle is more than just Treasure Mapping. And when we look at this particular New Moon we see a special gift from Neptune. But before we get to Neptune lets familiarize ourselves (again) with the first sign of the zodiac.
If you know any Aries then you know they are tough. They have a lot of energy and they go, go, go. When they see something that they want they will drive themselves forward until they get it. They can be relentless. When you need something done and you need a lot of action---Ask an Aries. But if you need something done that is going to take a lot of patience and nuance-----skip Aries! Patience is NOT their strong suit. When something takes a long time, they start to shut down. They can be very short with people and god knows they always have a snappy answer for a stupid question. The problem is what they define as ‘stupid’ may not be stupid to the other person. As you can guess this can cause friction in relationships. No kidding. But if they just could learn a wee bit of patience they might find themselves working a little more efficiently with others and perhaps, just perhaps they won’t always be alone which is their chief complaint.
Anyway, during this lunar cycle we will be passionate and action oriented and we may be slogging it out there by ourselves in ways that we never thought. But we could break a lot of new ground and make real in roads in ways that have needed freshness for a very long time. Yes, we also could be short with others as we may express impatience easily--- so please take note if you hurt others feelings and apologize quickly. These are not the times to glob onto resentments or curry them. Fix it on the spot.
“And she’s climbing the stairway to N—e—p—t—u—n-- e”
One of the reasons why I want you to let it go of resentments is because of a beautiful aspect between the Sun/Moon in Aries and Neptune. Neptune has a gentle, subtle energy and he is a THE planet connected to Spirit, Universe, Higher Power, God or a giant ring of cheese if that is your belief. The point is that Neptune is the antenna to THAT greater energy. Imagine you and God working in concert as you start to actualize the dreams and goals for your new year. Wouldn’t that be a great partner? The word you are looking for is YES. Luckily, since the aspect between Neptune and the New Moon is positive it will be a door to the good parts of Neptune. We will be less inclined to do the yucky parts which of course are: being a martyr, holding on to resentments, getting lost in booze and drugs, zealotry and depression.
See what kind of things come up for you during the next twenty eight days. Things that seem like a strange coincidence will NOT be a coincidence. Things that seem curiously beneficial are directly connected to spirit. And if you do have something come up that feels like a bump, do NOT personalize it. Like I said, Neptune works directly with God/Universe and if you are getting a bump in the road consider it “by design” to get you where you need to go. This may send you down a different path but it will have value for you later. Trust me. Not make it better, Trust Spirit and his friend Neptune.
Personally, I think it is absolutely extraordinary that we are having this wonderful aspect to Neptune at this Treasure Map time. Many of us will pick images on our map that feel like a real stretch. Perhaps our sensible side will feel it is too hard to reach. But with Neptune working for us, it is like an imaginary net. Neptune will coax us ---- ’Don’t worry. It is okay to trust in the universe, you can have it.”
First the dates: for more on shadows etc go HERE http://margaretwendt.com/columns.php?id=15#article
4th April - 08:15:26 UT - Mercury shadow begins ( 2 ta 39'34")
18th April - 04:06:03 UT - Mercury stations retrograde (12 ta 37'54")
11th May - 22:26:35 UT - Mercury stations direct ( 2 ta 39'34")
28th May - 19:07:02 UT - Mercury shadow ends (12 ta 37'55")
Ah, just when everything is going so well-----we get a
hideous Mercury retrograde on April 18 (12:06am EDT) (April 17 9:06 pm PDT). I think we all know that Mercury retrogrades are challenging. They send static energy throughout the planet. Technology short circuits, computers go bam, sites crash, phones break, cell phone coverage collapses (in others words AT&T acts like AT&T) and basically communication goes wonky. Of course, you should think twice before EVERY email you send. Double check the recipient. I would hate for you to hit REPLY ALL when you wanted to hit REPLY SENDER. Yikes.
Don’t make big purchases and try to delay contract signing until after May 11th. Of course, there is a good side to the Mercury retrograde in that we get ‘do-overs.’ Perhaps, there have been areas that we have neglected that really need our attention. Take the next three weeks to go over those areas. If you are unclear about those areas it is probably going to be down to earth issues. All the Mercury retrogrades in 2010 are taking place in earth signs which puts the focus on our practical interests and things that we can touch and feel. Last years’ Mercury retrogrades were in airy fairy Air signs which put the emphasis on our actual thinking process. How we thought about stuff was rewired during most of 2009 Mercury retrogrades. Now that the wiring is fixed we have to look at how we are plugged in. Mercury in Taurus puts emphasis on real, concrete things in our life. What do we think of those things? Do we even give them a thought? Is our kitchen working for us? Sure, we hate that it is so small and want to move but maybe a practical solution is just to bring in a Closet Organizer and spend two grand redoing the shelving than up and move the whole family. Or what about our car? If it breaks down, what does that say about our maintenance schedule? Or maybe it is an air conditioner, sure the air conditioner broke down but would you be financially better served to leave it broken and finally buy some ceiling fans? Taurus rules real estate and is one of the resource signs. It is also associated with banking and currency (Capricorn also in the mix). Sovereign debt and loans could be a problem during this retrograde. Banking could be shaken up and resources in general may go wonky (sigh, what’s new). Look to the news for currency issues. Although, this may be a buoyant time for metals.
It is also worth mentioning that Taurus rules romance and love so they those issues might be tweaked during the retrograde. I will also put it out there that there are people in marriages that are lame. Really lame. If you are in one of those marriages and you are afraid to leave it for financial reasons, you may want to meet with an attorney or a financial planner and really research options available to you that you may have never considered. Mercury retrogrades are great for researching! Perhaps this something you can do. Of course, you could also go to a marriage counselor and see if you can save it. But whatever is going on I hope you will take the Mercury retrograde in Taurus to come up with some practical solutions for a splintered relationship. No one should spend the rest of their lives in a broken or perhaps loveless marriage. Please take this retrograde to finally get proactive. We don’t get Mercury retrogrades in Taurus that often and the fact that this is coming up right before the shit hits the fan this summer (Cardinal Climax) could be a marker to get in front of this issue. It’s time to stop moving the deck furniture around on the Titantic. Get on a lifeboat please.
Saturn Oppose Uranus
Speaking of the Cardinal Climax, let’s talk about Saturn Oppose Uranus.
On April 26, Saturn will oppose Uranus in Pisces for the fourth time. The previous dates for this opposition were Nov 4, 2008; Feb 5, 2009; September 15, 2009. The first date was the USA’s general election where Obama was elected president. Do you remember back then when we were all amazed that the USA finally stepped up and elected its first African American President? What the USA really elected was a health care rebel rouser and all of those dates have coincided with the fist fight that has been the Health Care Bill. Frankly to me I wasn’t sure it was a health bill or a WWF event? All of this is perfect since Virgo and Pisces together rule hygiene, heath care and medicine and the tension between the two planets has pulled us all in two polar directions. “I want it to stay the same” versus “I want change”.
In last month’s article I reminded you that on April 26 we are going to have another round of Saturn/Uranus opposition in Virgo and Pisces and I said to prepare yourself because in July what these two planets did for health care they are going to do for relationships! Yeesh. Now do you see why I want those of you in bumpy marriages to either start fixing it during Mercury retrograde or at least start planning your escape plan?
Anyway, back to this month’s final opposition in Virgo/Pisces. This is it, gang, you MUST get your calendar and daily schedule organized. I’m not joking. What does your life look like? I really mean it. How do you spend your days? Saturn is all about structure and organization and it is in Virgo for one final time. It won’t be back here for about 27 years. You have this final push (between now and July 22) to get your life organized. How do you spend every hour of your life? Write it down and look at it. Virgo is also associated with being hypercritical, have you been harping too much? Even those of us who are not particular OCDish have been pushed into repetitive behaviors during this opposition. Other areas to look at are of course your diet. Where is your food? What the hell are you eating? Because Virgo is associated with farming and harvests, I have my concerns about food around this aspect. Might we have another tainted food issue? And then there is the Uranus in Pisces. Frankly, I love writing these articles and I’m glad to post them on the www. But ask yourself how much time do you spend surfing the Internet? Why am I saying that? Because Uranus rules computers and the Internet and while it is in its final days in Pisces opposing Saturn in Virgo you must look at your Internet patterns and habits. Remember, Pisces likes to get lost and fuzzy, it can piss away an entire lifetime so much that at the end they lay on their death bed saying, “Shit, I need another time around on Earth.” How many hours are you wasting on the Internet? Do you need to get out there and be with your friends and family more? Do you need to plan more time in your schedule for your IRL (In Real Life) Life? Also, where is your part of helping others? Pisces is humanitarian issues, god knows we have certainly had enough of them while Uranus has trekked in Pisces (since 2003) have you figured out a part of your daily life that helps others? Or are you so wrapped up in a pity party, martyrdom and resentfulness that you have forgotten how to really help? Now would be the time to fix it.
Remember when Uranus moves into Aries on May 27th we will begin a new chapter. The last time Uranus was in Aries was between 1927 and 1934 and if you don’t know, those years were not what one would call a ‘high water mark’ in world history. Stock markets crashed, The Depression, rise in fascism and the casting of the dye for World War II which soon followed. And to say it frankly, in our case because of other aspects we are more likely to have war in this period (2010 – 2018) than following. (Believe me, I hope I am wrong ).
So, what are you feeling? How is Saturn’s Opposition to Uranus showing itself in your life? This is taking place at 29 degrees of Virgo and Pisces. Do you know what house that is in your chart? Go here and figure it out for more insight. http://www.astro.com/
Chiron’s big move
And then there is Chiron. We have spent a lot of the last few years talking about Chiron in Aquarius. To me it was exceptionally difficult because I have Chiron in Aquarius in my natal chart. As we know Chiron is the self inflicted warrior. He steps in the shit and then has to clean it off himself. While Chiron has been in Aquarius we’ve been working out much energy with our friends and associates and like minded groups. I have found this to be challenging in many ways. Just recently, I saw a friend who I have not seen in a year or so and on her car was a bumper sticker that read “Which are you drinking?” and there was an image of a tea bag and a pitcher of kool aid. Sigh. I found myself leaving my body as I muttered, “Must not say anything, must not say anything.” Anyway, that energy is going to shift on April 19 when Chiron moves out of Aquarius and into Pisces. * We will move out of groups and more into humanity. I know at first blush we all think that groups and associations are humanity. They aren’t. They are a consolidation people gathering to hatch ideas and percolate as a group. We bond and tell the world ‘Count this group as important!” But now with Chiron in Pisces the energy goes into group consciousness rather than groups. Ideas transcend individuals. The last time Chiron was in Pisces was between 1960 and 1969. Read those dates. Did the world change much? Can you say JFK? Can you say March on Selma? What about the arts? We went from “The Twist” to “Honky Tonk Woman” We went from “Please Don’t Eat The Daisies” to “The Graduate”. And what about the other stuff, Lee Harvey Oswald? Gulf of Tonkin? The Second Vatican? And of course, D*R*U*G*S . Chiron will be in Pisces for eight to nine more years. How is our life going to change? I dunno but start preparing for a new energy.
(*note: Chiron later in the year will retrograde back into Aquarius for one more round of group causes but then in 2011 it is back in Pisces for the long haul.)
Are you getting that the times are a changin’ ? They are but that is no reason to lose sight of where you want to be and who you are. Build your Treasure Map as your ask: What do I need and want and will it support me as being as authentic as I can in the new world we are about to enter?
New Moon Phase
March 14, 2010
8:29 am EDT
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
4/17: Venus-Jupiter: Joyful love and money. Avoid overdoing both.
4/18 Mercury goes retrograde: blech. See above.
Crescent Moon Phase
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Short, quick thoughts and communication. A quick email to someone could open a door for you. The seeds you planted on New need to be stirred up with some thoughts. Normally, we keep our secrets to ourselves but perhaps this week you can share them with someone who could be very helpful. Remember, a quick email could do the trick. Also, siblings and neighbors can be helpful.
4/18: Sun/Neptune: Inspired enough to ‘do’ something. Our soul motivates us.
4/20: Chiron enters Pisces (see above)
4/20: Sun enters Taurus. Get your Taurus friend a Gift Card to a practical store. They need it.
First Quarter Moon
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
How are the seeds you planted on new moon in alignment with your
integrity? Do you feel pride? For the next three days pretend that you have all the goals you set on New Moon. Act as if. How does it that energy affect you? Does it go right up your spine? This is the spinal adjustment you need.
4/23: Venus/Neptune: illusions and delusions around love & money. Look to Spirit to soothe.
4/23: Venus/Uranus: Dynamic, unusual opportunities around love and resources.
4/24:Venus/Saturn: Resources get structure. Accomplishments of love.
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
First order of business, how does your schedule relate to the goals you set on New Moon? If you put weight loss on your TreasureMap, have you set aside time to exercise? If you put ‘debt free’ have you worked out a payment schedule? What is going on with your daily life and how does it support the goals you set?
4/25 Venus enters Gemini.
4/25:Mercury/Mars: Watch temper tantrums! Watch your mouth!!!!! Watch your thoughts!!!!
4/25: Sun/Pluto: Transformational, energetic, release and grow
4/26: Saturn/Uranus see above
Full Moon Phase
8 Scorpio 07
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
How are your resources? How do they relate to the goals you set on New Moon? Where do you go to find power? Are you in need of a loan? How is your sexlife? What in your life needs to die so that something new can grow? How does that relate to the goals you set on New? See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
4/28 Sun/Mercury: Quick thoughts, fast communication. Efficient.
Disseminating Moon Phase
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: It is so hard to do everything by yourself, everything feels so personal that is why it is important to reach out and get another person’s opinion—they have perspective on the situation. Wisdom comes from reaching out of your circle. Who do you need to turn to for wisdom? This is directly related to the new moon goals. Look at your treasure map and then consider, who can I get sage advice from?
5/3 Mercury/Pluto: revolutionary thinking, mental breakthrus, getting on the other side.
5/4 Sun/Mars: Explosives, outbursts, anger, rough and tumble
Last Quarter Moon Phase
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
The seeds you planted on new and the goals you planted on your Treasure Map benefit by community action, can you see it? How can you reach out to community to get their assistance? How do you define community? If you are “not a joiner” consider for the next three days ---“how does that hurt me?”
5/7 Venus/Mars: Sparks, joy, fun, love, romance
Balsamic Moon Phase
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
We release the need to be in charge. We release the need to be out in front and soldier through to get what we want. Retire your inner general. Release force so you can gain practicality for Taurus New Moon.
4/11 Mercury turns direct 6:27pm EDT—finally! May the crazy be fini.
May 13 New Moon 9:04pm Taurus New Moon ***
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook