New Moon Articles by Tracy
Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
Aquarius NEW MOON
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about?
Things melt down and dissolve which can be scary but under it we find our inner drummer who guides us to our place in the world.
February 13 2010 ---9:51PM EST
25 Aquarius 17
Sabian Symbol: A rainbow
“The Key word is SIGNIFICANCE. When positive, the degree is a sense of very real spiritual power and presence in all personal effort and desire, and when negative an uncritical acceptance of every passing hope and dream as something on which to depend.”
I know it is poor form to make this about me—but my god I have my work cut out for me in 2010. The astrological energies we are going through are extraordinary, almost mindboggling perfect and full of so much information that it is difficult to distill each lunar phase into one small article. But I will do my best.
IT IS A WEIRD STRANGE TRIP WE’RE ON
The New Moon is taking place on February 13 and four days later Neptune and Chiron will make an exact conjunction. The last time these two got together was in 1945 in the sign Libra. That was the year WWII ended and we began a whole new angle on Peace (perfect Libra word). Now, here comes one of those mind boggling perfect things I was talking about. For the next 28 days we will be processing Aquarius energy and we are about to have one of the most significant aspects of the year (maybe decade) take place in Aquarius! This conjunction could have happened during any of the twelve lunar phases. It could have been Taurus, it could have been Pisces it could have been Cancer but nope it is in Aquarius. Is someone trying to get our attention? No shit, Sherlock.
I wrote somewhat whimsically back in the Spring of 2009 that we could now gong the bell because the Age of Aquarius was upon us with the conjunction of Neptune, Chiron and Jupiter. Of course, it is hard to actually pin point an Age beginning or ending but we do get signposts and this aspect is definitely one of them as it makes us deal with the world and where we fit in.
We will be influenced by the Neptune/Chiron conjunction not just because it is taking place on the 17th but also because it is in the New Moon Chart. The Sun and Moon are at 26 degrees of Aquarius and Neptune and Chiron are at 27 degrees Aquarius. And just down the road a bit is Venus in Pisces who I’ll talk about later.
Before we get to the conjunction let’s go over the planets again. Neptune has been in Aquarius since 1998 and will continue until 2012 and Chiron has been there since 2005 ending its time later this year. How interesting that Chiron is ending its stay in Aquarius with a big fat kiss on Neptune. The question is will it be a romantic kiss or a Michael Corleone Meet Fredo kiss? Not sure and it might be both.
Aquarius is the final air sign of the zodiac and like its elemental siblings, Gemini and Libra, it is focused on issues that involve the mind. It needs to be mentally stimulated and usually on issues that are impersonal. Group causes, community efforts, helping others--- it is a great day when Aquarius is a part of something bigger than themselves and when they are creatively coming up with solutions that serve the common good. From a favorite charity to a membership association to the neighborhood block party if it is bigger than their personal world then they are happy.
For you, if your pet charity has needs, this would be the 28 day cycle to get out there and champion its causes. You may be surprised to see many people step up and help. Or if you need to expand your world and get more community in your daily life this would be the lunar cycle to ask for help. Is it a 12 step room? Is it group therapy? Is it just some type of fellowship? Get out there and see how it makes sense in your life.
Of course, on the world stage it is interesting that the Winter Olympics are taking place during Aquarius cycle. Everyone coming together in a common cause, but at the same time I would put money that the athletes who shine will be the odd, unusual and perhaps underdogs. Perfectly Aquarius. We also have got a potential financial melt going down in Europe as the stronger countries must figure out what to do about Greece. Should they let it collapse and spiral down the Euro? Or should they rally together and come up with a creative solution? Again, all perfectly Aquarius.
Many astrologers talk about Aries need for independence but I think a case can be made that Aquarius independence streak is longer and deeper. They will not be pigeon holed and they truly answer to the beat of a different drummer. In fact they are so associated with going to the their own beat that they, the sign who loves to be a part of community more than anyone, will at the same feel like a complete outsider. They might even be called a ---Misanthrope, “Say it ain’t so!” The truth is they do like humanity it is humans that get in their way. No surprise that they often appear cold, aloof and detached. If you want to rile them up express anything remotely close to a pedestrian feeling. Especially the energies of the other fixed signs, ie. Taurus need to Possess, Leo need to be the center of attention and Scorpio need to feather its own bed. All of these energies leave Aquarius cold and when they are cold---get out of the way, here comes an Arctic wind. Having said that, Aquarius is also brilliant and creative and we have Aquarius (and Uranus) to thank for airplanes, electricity, computers, television and the internet. Aquarians are also great thinkers and they are usually likeable especially since they can be very helpful. Whether it is their helpfulness or even their aloof nature, there is a charisma and glamour around them. No surprise to anyone that in the Tarot deck they are associated with the Star Card.
With the Sun, Moon, Neptune and Chiron all squished together this lunar cycle we will find each of us looking for our own unique drummer. We will want to be brilliant, we will want to be innovative, we will want to break free and carve our own way. But at the same time we have to be careful that we are not just being a rebel for its own sake and we need to watch our dogma. If I didn’t mention it, Aquarius is one of THE most stubborn signs of the zodiac. All the fixed signs are stubborn but there is something about Aquarius and perhaps because they are so invested in doing things THEIR way that makes their stubborn energy difficult to navigate for many of us humans. I mean a Leo can be stubborn but on some level they are easier to understand because they are so human.
Watch your own independence kick in this cycle. For 28 days you may find yourself standing up for something that you would not have even thought about three months ago but now it seems so important, especially if it involves community. At the same time are you being a rebel? Are you being drawn into something that feels electric? Take note of people in the news are they full of charisma and able to charm the world with their electric energy or are they just downright crazy and walk into the room and suck up the energy. And during this cycle, which one are you?
Now what about Neptune and Chiron? Neptune is our connection to Spirit and or God. Neptune is the planet that fills the void as we contemplate The Creator and his/her plan for us or Neptune creates a void as we feel confident no one is listening to our pleas and prayers. Neptune can bring in red rosy glasses, illuminating a beam of light on a passionate nun. But Neptune also dissolves those things that we felt for certain would be here forever.
Chiron is the great healer but it starts with a wound. Wherever Chiron is in our personal charts we will self wound. It is the exact spot where we screw up and we know deep down it is our fault. It hurts and at some point we usually make changes and heal some part of our behavior until we screw up again. Through this conflict we gain and what we gain would not have come to us without the conflict. Unfortunately, the best we can usually do with what we gained is by helping others. Oh, did you think you would screw up and say an apology and then get the goodies? No. It doesn’t work that way with Chiron. You improve your life by helping others through your own misdeeds. Ah, remember that as the cycle unwinds.
Watch the news for people stepping on their own johnson. Watch something come up and you say, “there by the grace of god”. There will be some type of self wound that we all can relate and hopefully we’ll all gain from it.
As I said we have been dealing with Chiron and Neptune for over a year. Let’s go back to the last time when these two were in conjunction. Did anything remarkable precipitate that conjunction in the Fall of 1945? How about Hiroshima and Nagasaki? It may have ended the war but the reverberations are still with us today. Ask the UN how they feel about Iran and Uranium. The question is what are we experiencing now that could be our Hiroshima? I’m not suggested another bomb by the way, I’m just saying that something has either occurred or will probably come up between now and the Fall of this year where we will look back and say, “Man I knew that was a tough period I just didn’t know it would affect us for so long”. It may simply be the recession (By the way, when do we get to call it a Depression? ) which will have a long lasting echo and we’ll never see the world quite the same. Like I said, Neptune dissolves things.
And what does this mean for us personally? If we are circling something in our life that is not working (Chiron) or if something seems like it is dissolving (Neptune) then the answer will probably need independent thinking, group efforts, a wee bit of eccentricity and an antenna in us that is directly connected to electricity (Aquarius). Right now in the sky there are satellites talking to our phones and computers and everything else we rely upon. Just because you can’t see the signal does not mean it is not working or is valid. How about your own antenna? Is it up? Are you picking up some frequencies that take you out of your normal group and into a new one? Could that be what is dissolving? I don’t know but I certainly would advise everyone to take a look at where you feel the change and do something to either support it or if you fear the change ask yourself why? I can’t say you can hold back the change but perhaps you can make a bridge to this new world that will totally be in synch with the new you.
URANUS THE LANDLORD
Near the end of the Aquarius lunar cycle we will feel the energy shift when the Sun conjuncts Jupiter (2/28) and then Jupiter conjuncts Uranus (March 7). Again, this is one of those mindboggling perfect energies. Uranus is the planet that rules Aquarius, think of Uranus like a landlord and here we are in the Aquarius cycle and he has got two tenants, Neptune and Chiron trashing up the property (Good luck getting a deposit out them.) And then just when he feels pretty confused and perhaps disillusioned the Sun goes on top of Jupiter (an annual event) reinvigorating Jupiter’s bigness and then Jupiter with all his new found energy gets on top of Uranus—expanding his world even more. What does this mean? The chances are that we will all be exhausted by the events that transpire during the cycle and it will feel like each issue that comes up is weird and odd and just something we can’t exactly track. And just when we feel like we can’t take one more weird thing after another, we get a boost from the universe that sets us up on a new course. Maybe it will be an answer to a problem that we had long given up on having a solution. Maybe somebody walks into our life who lives a completely different lifestyle and they provide some kind of wisdom. Whatever it is, check in with your antenna and if it feels like the right answer then go for it. And of course if you have any questions, you will find someone in your community who can help you—that’s the perk to Aquarius!
AND THEN THERE IS MARS
And if the entire Aquarius, eccentric, odd, electrifying energy was not enough, we have got Mars turning direct on March 10. Ever since Mars went into Leo (Fall) we have been driven to find our true, authentic self and our desire to activate that self. Perhaps it is some creative part of ourselves, perhaps it is a leadership role that we have been trying to assume, and perhaps it is just an organic passionate side of ourselves that we no longer want to be dormant. Whatever it is, we have been trying to get a groove on with it but have been stymied. Part of the reason why is because Mars turned retrograde in December which did not temper our desire but did put up a few road blocks. Roadblocks caused by our own ego and pride (yucky Leo words). Now, Mars is ready to turn around and go straight, the deal is that it could be too much fuel at first. And given we are already dissolving things (Neptune), self wounding (Chiron), while finding our spot in Community (Aquarius) and now we have got to put our passion (Mars) and creativity and our need to make everything personal (Leo) into the mix? Lordy, that could be a firestorm! The key is when you feel the energy shift, breathe through it and take your time. If it is a great idea, the passion will be there for you to access forever. You don’t have to do everything at once. BREATHE.
So, we have the Sun, Moon, Chiron and Neptune doing all that they can to lead us into the New Age even if it means dissolving things in order to find our inner drummer. That can be pretty hard on us little humans because it is asking for a lot of change. But at the same time there is Venus in Pisces who may be in a different sign than that group of rebel rousers but she is still close enough to bring in her gentle touch. We may feel like we’re on this crazy road with no idea who is guiding us but Venus is there to help melt our fears. When she is in the sign of Pisces she knows how to communicate to Spirit and find the ability to trust. No matter how crazy life gets we’ll still find that there is love there to help us through.
And together we say, “Amen.”
February 13, 2010
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on : Being unique, being different. Finding your own drummer and keeping pace with him. What makes you unique? What makes you different? How do you fit into community with your own unique way of thinking? Where are you aloof? Where are you cool to the touch? Does it work for you? Who has been bruised?
2/14 Sun/Neptune: gentle energy, humanitarian energy, dreamy options
2/15 Venus/Pluto: Sexy, dynamic, love of power, powerful love, love rebirth
2/15 Mars/Saturn : Good Actions that support relationships.
2/16 Venus/Jupiter: Love expanding. Spending. Wealth. Helping others.
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What information are you receiving that supports your independence? What information is coming your way that makes you a leader? Has something come your way either by hearing about it, seeing it or just falling in your lap that inspires you to break new ground? What are your eyes telling you?
2/18 Sun enters Pisces –buy music for your Pisces friend.
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: The seeds you planted on New need actions now. Have you told the right people what are/were your plans? Have you got the message out? What actions can you take now that would benefit by shared information? Is there data out there that needs to be incorporated into your goals? When was the last time you read a newspaper? Read about your community and see if you don’t learn something that helps your goals.
2/21 SunSaturn: Frustrations, loss, weakness—snarky day. One, two ..Breathe
2/23 Sun/Pluto: Inspired, energized, a wee bit mystical, hopeful enough to make changes
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Yes you had goals on New Moon, great. Now how do those goals work with your family? How do they work with your feelings? How do they work with the cozy part of your life? Make the tweaks and changes to your goals so that they keep your cozy family in the picture. And family is not necessarily your spouse and children or your mother and father. It is the family in your heart.
2/27 Mercury Neptune: Dissolved thoughts and inspired thinking. Is the glass half full or half empty? What do you prefer to think?
2/28 Sun/Jupiter: Expanding the desire to help others. Expanding the desire to connect to people we normally would never consider.
9 Virgo 59
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Whatever were your goals and desires on New Moon, you now need to make sure that there are practical applications to those goals. Are you being served by your goals? Are you serving your goals? How are your daily actions supporting your goals? If you are telling yourself every day, “I’m so fat, I’m so poor” then how on earth will those goals of abundance and good health manifest? How do you live your daily life? Does your calendar match your goals? See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
3/1 Mercury enters Pisces
3/3 Mercury Uranus: cuckoo, crazy, brilliant thoughts and connections
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: Sharing information that helps relationships. Perhaps our own relationship. What is going on with negotiations? Do we know how to negotiate? Do we know how to find the “grey” in between the black and the white. What seeds did we plant on new now need a contract? Can we lean back and get someone to help us so we feel like we are partnered?
3/4 MercuryPluto: Our thinking pushes us to change, die and rebirth
3/7 Venus enters Aries
4th quarter Moon
Fourth Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Those seeds you planted on New Moon are they in alignment with your long term goals? Or are they just the goals you have right now? Do you know the difference? Is your philosophy and spirituality in alignment to those goals and the seeds you planted on New Moon? If not—why not? Would you benefit by reaching out to spiritual advisors, rabbis, ministers? Is there something foreign that you could co-opt that would support those seeds and plans you planted back on new moon? If you are feeling too close to those goals ad enmeshed, get some distance. Get some outside observations to guide you.
3/7 VenusMars: Actions and energies based on love and money are positive
3/7 Mercury/Jupiter: huge thoughts, outside ideas, foreign thoughts expand us
3/9 Venus/Saturn: Love hurts, loss, money hurts, loss—But now is the time to rethink and rebuild both love and money
3/10 Mars turns direct-our energies are more in alignment with our authentic self
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
We release the need to be different. We release the need to be unique and unusual. We let go of being the rebel. We let go of being the leader taking the team down the most unusual road around. How does it feel to be on the other side of such an usual journey? Release the need to be aloof and see how you will be ready for the tenderness of Pisces New Moon.
3/11 Venus/Pluto –Love and power are at odds. Revisit of October 2009
3/14 Sun/Mercury: Goals and mind are united. Thoughts shoot outward, to take us to next level.
March 15 5:01 pm Pisces New MOON
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook