New Moon Articles by Tracy
2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
Sagittarius NEW MOON 2014
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 29-day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 29-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 29 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? What direction are you heading? If it is not authentic to the real you than you are wasting time. Oh, and by the way we’re not wasting time this cycle!
Retired Army Veterans Gather To Reawaken Old Memories
SAGITTARIUS NEW MOON
November 22, 2014
0 Sagittarius 7
As we discussed last month, we are in a rare cycle where all the new moons through March are at Zero degrees (and change) of each sign. Zero the hero, is a gift, because we have the opportunity to get full value of every degree and the lesson presented by the sign every day.
With Sag we are learning to expand our world and get out there and mix it up. Are you are wondering, “What does that mean?” Okay, let’s talk about it.
Look at your life right now. The things that make you happy are probably defined by your life experience. For example, and this is an easy one, what if you think “I’m always happy when I’m surrounded by family.” Okay, maybe. But what about charity work? What about volunteerism? What about career? What about exercise? What about making a difference in your broader world? What about creativity? Why doesn’t any of that make you happy? And in truth, does family really make you happy? Or is that a blanket statement? What if the truth is more, “Well, I like my cozy time with my family, dinner, helping with homework etc. But god they drive me nuts and if I have too much time with them I go crazy.“
Or what if your opinion is, “Making real money is impossible for me.” Why because your mother and father struggled with finances and it feels like you are cursed by bad money DNA? Why because you over spend? Or maybe you are an under earner?
Or what if you think, “I’m so lucky to be alive I should be dead by everything that has happened to me.” Okay---and because you are so lucky, are you keeping the bar low? Are you afraid to raise the bar in your life because you are just lucky to be alive?
Or what if you believe all relationships are trouble. “Everyone else gets a good relationship but me.” Why do you have that opinion?
These are all opinions, judgments and beliefs and that is all the jurisdiction of Sagittarius. But Sag is about pushing out from old familiar places. Sag rules higher education (universities) and it rules traveling and going on adventures. Sag knows it is important to push beyond boundaries and do something ‘foreign’ or learning something ‘ foreign’. Why the quotes around foreign? Because it does not always mean getting on a plane and flying across ten time zones. Foreign could be a person in your neighborhood who was born three blocks away you but does stuff completely different than you. So different they are foreign. Hanging out with that person can offer you a new perspective and that is total Sag.
For the next 29- day Sag lunar cycle we are going to get up higher and get a bigger view.
So, let’s say you meet a person and they tell you about their really interesting job and you sense deep inside that you that you could do that same job or something similar. And a spark goes off, “Hmm I actually think I would like to do ____. That would make me happy.” There you go, that is a new perspective, maybe your happiness does not have to be defined simply, “Being with family.”
Or maybe you read something in a book or take an online course and a spark goes off that blows up your limited belief about money. And you wonder, “How did I miss that perspective?”
Or you hear a life story on the radio and you realize, “Wow that person is lucky to be alive and they really took their life and made something out of it. Perhaps it is time for me to stretch.”
Or you bump into a person that reminds you that it is okay to be open to love.
Being open to a changes in your perspective is the gift of Sagittarius. We should be willing to stretch our world. We should be getting outside opinions to help us find our truth. Or perhaps a new truth.
And of course, in Sag we need to put our arrow up in the air and aim at a target. This is why we get outside influences to help us find a worthwhile and high target. Sag is not about being small.
The Chart of this Sag New Moon has Sun and Moon next to Venus. Venus in conjunction to Sun/Moon is making sure our arrow is aimed at targets that are real for our authentic self. We will not be satisfied going for goals that others think we should do. We will not be satisfied by goals that we think we should do. Venus will be coaxing us to go for goals that speak to what we really love and value.
I wish I could say that none of us will be doing stuff we don’t want to do but of course that is silly. First of all no one gets that life on planet Earth and secondly it is the holiday season so we will be doing all kinds of shit that we don’t want to do because that’s what it means to do the holidays. You should be laughing now.
But what will happen is that even if you are doing stuff you don’t want to do like going to the market for the seventh time to get a spice to make those cookies that you promised to bring to a party and my god you wish you said no. Even while you are at the market doing that, you could have a chance encounter or have a moment or overhear a conversation that could change your perspective. Great. Be that good Sag student in this 29 days of upper education.
Also in the chart is a wide, (out of sign) conjunction with Saturn. Saturn will bring a sobriety to the 29 days, which will no doubt be welcomed by many of us. It is hard to imagine people going crazy spending tons of money this season with Saturn in the mix. I predict black Friday (something I loathe) will have numbers that are off. Just a vibe. But more to the point we will all get the gift of Saturn by committing to a new perspective. Serious messages will not be lost on us.
Also on the new moon chart is Sun/Moon in Sag square Neptune in Pisces. Oh, how we hate that aspect. Neptune brings out our insecurity because we can’t track it. Neptune does not like to be followed or monitored. It just likes to come in and dissolve things or it set off smoke bombs. Neptune in Pisces loathes things that are dogmatic or righteous. This is a problem because Sag when it is less evolved and up this point we have only discussed the “nice” Sag stuff. But the less evolved Sag is awful. Righteous, argumentative, wildly prejudiced, bigoted, smug, know it all, blustery, a big ol’ bag of wind and prone to exaggeration. That is also Sag. Blech.
If you are showing any of those negative traits during this 29- day cycle watch Neptune come in and smack you around. Just when you think you’ve got something figured out you will be proven incorrect. So, what are we to do? Well, calm down and get off your high Sag horse. Really connect to what is going on. Get deep below the surface and find your vibe. Stop being a know it all. Melt away your dogma. And remember that there is something bigger than you on this planet. It is a force greater than us all and it is here to help us find our authentic self. It might hurt at times, but do what Sag and Pisces should do and that is P-R-A-Y. And by the way, the addicts will be up for all of us to see with this aspect. Booze, pills, sex, money, food…addictions will be in everyone’s face either our own or other people’s. I told you Neptune in Pisces square Sun/Moon in Sag is yucky.
Jupiter is in the middle of his transit in Leo where he will be until next summer. However, on December 8th at 3:41pm EST, Jupiter will turn retrograde. If you don’t know and I’m sure you do since you read this column regularly but Jupiter is the biggest planet of our solar system. Super, super, big and he does not do anything small. Leo of course is our most dramatic sign and I expect Jupiter turning retrograde in Leo will give us some fat news event. Perhaps something to do with righteousness (Jupiter) and ego (Leo). But more to the point, a retrograde period means Jupiter is sending us inward. We are already trying to find what is our authentic self and what opinions are real for us and now with Jupiter turning retrograde we will going inward for five months to find out what makes our heart soar. When Jupiter turns direct next April we will have a better sense of what makes us purr. Look to see what house in your chart has transiting Jupiter. Know that you will be rethinking, relearning, re-evaluting that part of your life for five months. You may want to throw the baby out with the bath water but I would recommend instead you do what we are already doing, get a new perspective, get some feedback and tweak your desires. And don’t push too hard let Jupiter slowly educated you.
URANUS SQUARE PLUTO
Shall we go over all this again? Oh, why the hell not.
Uranus and Pluto have been getting into many fist fights since 2012.
June 24, 2012
September 18, 2012
May 20, 2013
Nov 1, 2013
April 21, 2014
And now we are at the sixth date. December 14.
The final date will be March 16, 2015. If we are still all alive. I’m joking. We’ll be here.
How has your life been for the last three years? How are the battles? God, knows I have had mine and I’m not done. The pressure will be up our grill this month but frankly after everything we have been through, what’s new? Where do you need to break out? Where do you need a break through? Where do you need to evolve? Where are you stuck and seriously, why? At this point what can we change to end this madness? I personally want someone to hand me a road map out of the battles but I know I have to evolve out of it. Maybe it will be a case of removing ourselves from the fight? Maybe. Maybe not.
It is interesting that the second to the last round of this tough aspect is happening while we are getting new perspectives. Maybe that is what the doctor ordered? Watch what comes up during this whole 29 day cycle but especially around December 14. By the way, on a side note there is usually some kind of Julian Assage news around the Uranus Pluto aspects. Not that we care but probably a new one this month.
Speaking of Uranus.
And then on December 21st, Uranus the planet of change will turn direct. How much has your life changed since July 22nd? What type of cuckoo has landed in your life? Are you empowered by the cuckoo? Of course, Uranus retrograde brings a certain amount of restlessness. And it is hard to remain restless for five months. But come December 21st many of us will feel a rocket booster taking off. Hurray. It does not mean rockets blasting on the 22nd but there will be a shift. Remember this is a global astrological event. Uranus in Aries is putting the emphasis on all of us and our personal responsibilities. If we are waiting for someone else to fix a problem or someone else to step up and help or someone else to find a breakthrough…well, we are wasting our time. We know that we all have to step up and do something. Aries can be a selfish sign for sure. All about number one, but more to the point with Aries is taking personal initiative to get something done. Having a personal vision and sticking with it--- That is a gift. Watch what Uranus tells you after Dec 21st.
In conclusion: This is going to be a dynamic 29 days. No one will be sitting on their asses this cycle. Sag is pushing us to get out in the world and get some perspective. Jupiter turning retrograde will be sending our brains into a deeper place to find our authentic self. Uranus Square Pluto will remind us that there is still work for us to do as we shed the stuff that is no longer working and Uranus turning direct is getting our attention that the man in the mirror is the person responsible for what’s next in our life…well also the power above. And Neptune will remind us to use some prayer.
Have an exciting 29 day cycle and I’ll see you in Capricorn and we can get our careers going!
Have you friended TracyAstroSalon on FB? Why not?
The 8 phases
November 22, 2014
0 Sagittarius 7
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
This focus: What new bridges do you need to make? Where do you need a bigger perspective? Where do you need to change your opinions? Where are your judgments off? How can ‘foreign’ people serve to expand your perspective? What are your goals?
11/22: Mercury/Jupiter. Don’t go overboard with your communication. “Less is more” “Less is more” Say, “I don’t know” a lot. Judgmental opinions will be all over the place.
11/25: Mercury/Saturn. A yearly aspect. The mind is quiet or ponders serious thoughts. Productivity and strategy are highlighted. Not a warm and cozy thinking day but a highly effective day.
Crescent Moon Phase
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What are you learning about your executive abilities? What information are you getting that speaks to your inner CEO? By expanding your world how are you now bringing logic and no nonsense to all situations?
11/24: Mercury/Pluto. Shedding thoughts that don’t serve. However, it hurts to let go of our favorite non-productive thoughts. Release Victim conversation and see how your day goes? Can you do it?
11/26: Venus/Uranus. A wildly creative beautiful aspect. A fun day for good risks. Adventure and love go hand in hand.
11/26: Sun/Neptune. How things appear may not be an accurate picture. Even if you see lies it does not mean you have to say anything. What is the subtext of the moods?
11/27: Saturn /Pluto Discipline meets duty. Breakthroughs needs practical application. The straw that breaks the camel’s back.
First Quarter Moon
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that speak to your faith? What actions expand your world but at the same time rely on the guidance of Spirit? Where is your humanitarianism?
11/30: Mercury/Neptune: Watch the delusional thinking or the delusional talkers.
12/1: Mars/Saturn. Great day to get a lot accomplished. Great time to act like a CEO and fix your finances.
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, and we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Where are YOU? When you expand your world how do YOU do it? Not someone else, YOU. How do YOU give your self an education? What are you neglecting about your personal willpower?
12/4: Mars in Aquarius
12/4: Venus/Jupiter: Fun, joy, abundance, love all up high. Enthusiasm is great. Creativity super high.
12/4: Sun/Uranus. Fun, play, adventure. Out and out about looking for unusual experiences and if not, unusual find you.
12/5:Mercury/Uranus. Thinking and communication is fun and lively. Coming up with fun breakthroughs and break outs. Looking for novelty and enjoying the new stuff.
Full Moon Phase
December 6 2014
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: This full moon is focused on communication. How do you share your inspirations? How dexterous are you when you are sharing your knowledge? How do you learn from advisors? How do you get ‘light’? How do you use humor to learn and teach meaningful messages?
See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
12/8: Sun/Mercury: Our brains are finding ways to bridge groups. We are wondering what it is like on the other side of the hill. “What adventure lies for me over there? “
12/8: Jupiter retrogrades 22 Leo 37 (see above)
12/9: Mercury/Mars. Watch the snappy answers to stupid questions. Could you hold your tongue today? Can you also walk your talk? Try both.
December 10, 2014
Disseminating Moon Phase
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are you sharing your strength? How are you sharing your courage? How are you sharing your pride? Who gives you strength and courage?
12/10: Venus in Capricorn.
12/12: Mercury/Jupiter. Fun thinking, humorous, creative, daring, though provoking. Out of the box day.
12/14: Sun/Mars. Be careful with driving. Watch any sloppiness.
Last Quarter Moon Phase
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What actions can you take that speak to your daily life? What actions can you take that support hygiene? What actions can you take that take care of the little things? How are your actions a complement to goals that stretch you?
12/14: Sun/Jupiter: Fun, joy, pleasure, play, finding the theatrics of everything. Love.
12/14:Venus/Neptune: Whimsy, joy, creativity. Out of this world contacts.
12/14: Uranus/Pluto (see above)
12/16: Mercury in Capricorn
Balsamic Moon Phase
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our controlling nature. We release our dark, primitiveness. We let go of fear. We let go of our DNA.
12/20:Mercury/Neptune/ Fun, thoughts, dreams and thoughts are intertwined.
12/20: Venus/Uranus. Rough on love and money. Rough on resources and values.
12/20:Venus/Pluto. A shedding to reveal authentic values. Cutting out the crap.
12/20:Mars/Uranus. Actions and creativity. Breakthroughs that need real action.
12/21: Uranus turns direct 12 Aries 34 (5:44pm) (see above)
12/21: Sun enters Capricorn
CAPRICORN NEW MOON 12/21 8:35pm EST
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook