New Moon Articles by Tracy
Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
VIRGO NEW MOON 2012
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 28 day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? There is stuff going on in your world that needs fixing. There is stuff in your brain that needs fixing. The answer is to stop and take everything into little bites. No matter how big a project it can be completed if you take little steps at a time. Your life has been waiting for these 28 days---big time.
VIRGO NEW MOON
New Moon Phase
September 15 10:10pm EDT
Sabian Symbol: A highly ritualistic service is in process; officiating priests are automatons, a boy with a censer is rapt-eyed
VIRGO NEW MOON
Virgo: Fix it Master
Here at the end of summer many of us are looking around at our world and undoubtedly saying, “What a dump!”
Our houses, spouses, neighborhood, work, relationships, bodies---everywhere we look we see something that needs fixing.
And why not? This is has been a tough summer; two Gemini lunar cycles frazzled our brains. Followed by a highly emotional Cancer cycle, a fiery Leo phase punctuated with two full moons. And acting like the summer’s worst book ends we had the first square between Uranus and Pluto on June 24th and the second Uranus Pluto square comes a few days from now on September 18th. That is a whole bunch of ‘strum and drang’ and many of us feel like we’ve been through a hurricane, tornado or earthquake, all we want to do is fix the mess. “Did someone say fix stuff?” Virgo New Moon to the rescue!
Virgo is an earth sign and responds to things that are practical and consistent. Virgo rules daily activities, schedules and calendars. It is the part of us that is disciplined out of habit. It is our hygiene and our diet. Thanks to Virgo we all brush our teeth every morning. Virgo is beautiful when it supports routines and schedules that improve our life and our world. “How can I help?” is Virgo’s most important sentence. Not for the person they help but for the soul of the Virgo. Being of service speaks to Virgo’s Raison d’etre.
The downside of Virgo is that they are overly critical. They pick at their lovers, their friends, their family, constantly wiping imaginary lint off the worlds’ suit. Oh, how we all cringe when Virgo lets us know that whatever we have done is not perfect enough. Their other low spot is when they are completely removed from spirituality. Their nervous energy is almost as legendary as their criticalness. They can get wound up tight especially when they don’t have a strong connection to spirit. And sure, I love science as much as the next person but for many a Virgo, they demand proof before they believe anything. For them if you can’t see it, smell it, hear it, taste it or feel it---then it doesn’t exist. Not much space for miracles when one’s vision is that narrow.
Luckily this Virgo New Moon we should be able to work with the elevated Virgo energy all cycle. By showing discipline, dedication and commitment on a daily level we can take care of business and make important changes in our life.
“Conjunction junction what’s your function?”
On this Virgo new moon the Sun and the Moon are in conjunction with Mercury which means all three planets are working as a team. For the Sun and the Moon this is a boon given Virgo’s ruling planet is Mercury. “Huh, what does that mean?” Imagine you are renting an apartment and instead of living far away, the landlord lives next door. He’s not off in Yonkers he’s right next door when your pipe bursts or someone knocks over the trashcan. He is there to help fix the mess. Like a landlord, having Mercury in conjunction with the Sun and Moon in Virgo should help us fly straight all cycle. If we have to quickly make a change to stay on a task we can do it. Mercury is sharp, clear, clever and adaptable. If there is a hurdle Mercury will come up with a way to get us through!
So, how are you going to use this Virgo cycle to your advantage? Obviously because you are super smart and always looking for ways to improve your life and get to where you need to ‘get’ you will be doing the following during this Virgo cycle with more vigor than you ever imagined:
1. Getting your diet tuned up.
2. Committing to and exercising regularly.
3. Tidying up your habits.
4. Cleaning your house.
5. Getting your diet tuned up.
6. Taking stuff to the repair shop or Goodwill
7. Setting doctors’ appointments
8. Talking about things that uplift you
9. Finishing those projects you’ve been procrastinating about so long that when you think about them they depress you.
10. Looking at your calendar and ONLY saying YES to things that uplift your life.
11. And did I say, getting your diet tuned up?
And of course we will all be asked to help and be of service for someone or something. That is a given. Pick and choose carefully what you agree to do. Virgo is very discriminating. You don’t need to help everyone.
Princess Cruising with Pluto, Jupiter & Saturn
With Virgo our vision is on the micro NOT on the macro but that is not to say macro events aren’t occurring around us this cycle. The truth is that there are big things pushing on us whether we see it or not. All of us will be doing what Virgo asks of us, we will be setting appointments, fixing our diet, our health, taking care of all the I’s and all the T’s. It is like we are a crew member sweeping up the aft deck on a cruise ship. Cleaning and tidying and aware the ship is moving but not exactly sure at what speed or direction the compass is headed. However, in the ocean there are currents pushing on the ship. And during this cycle we have Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter pushing on the little cruise ship that is our life’s direction.
Pluto has been retrograde since April 10th and is turning direct at 7 degrees Capricorn on September 18th. Pluto changes direction twice a year but in this case it is making the shift right when we get the second round of Uranus square Pluto (exact the next day on the 19th). Do you think the Universe is trying to get our attention?
In the last six months, we have been wondering about our managerial skills. How are we a good executive? How are we good a CEO of our life? How are we out in front with the things that are important to us? What is going on with our goals? Do they match our values? How does our reality match our goals? Are some of us saying, “How the eff’ did I let ___ control me?” or “My ____ does not reflect my highest ideals.” Pluto turning direct will get our attention, he is pushing on our cruise ship. Where are we stepping up? What is coming into focus? Where do we need to manage something? What can we no longer ignore?
At this same time that Pluto is changing direction we have Uranus in Aries yelling like a warrior, “Straighten up!”, “Where are you leading?” “What new hill are you taking?” “You can no longer just do the same old thing.” There is a war going on between breaking free, going it alone versus stepping up and taking responsibility. Can you feel the tension? The square between Uranus and Pluto is pushing our cruise ship. How are the forces around us pushing us? How do we need to tidy up for where we are heading? It is not easy, it is a square but the rub is real and it speaks to us making changes. Thankfully it is happening during Virgo lunar cycle so we know how to be dexterous. Move quickly. Make some shifts. In my own life I have seen in the last week several people need my help in significant ways and I have felt the need to step up. People are making big moves, really big moves and I have had to help out. At the same time I see a group starting to form. It is really subtle but there are people out there that are coming into focus for me that I am very simpatico. How are things shifting and moving for you? Who and what is starting to come into focus? How are you acting? Are you moving on it? Aries demands movement. What is pushing on your cruise ship and how will you respond?
Then there is mighty Jupiter. On October 4, Jupiter turns retrograde at 17 degrees Gemini and by the time it turns direct on January 30 it will have traveled backwards to 1 degree of Gemini. Jupiter is the largest planet in the zodiac and it acts like a huge magnet. Wherever he goes he attracts a mega lot. In Gemini he is pulling together information from all over the world. Huge amounts. We are all getting an avalanche of data; disparate information is coming in and we are doing the work to synthesize it all and try to make sense of it.
Listen, I’m pretty comfortable with Gemini planets given I’m a Sag and it is my opposite. But even I have reached a tipping point. Between the news, or the things that pass for news and in my personal life, details about this situation and that situation phone calls, emails, texts—I just want to stand up and say, “Hold on, my head is hurting!” And for those who work like a dog to avoid gossip even they are getting pulled in. The input is coming at us a million miles an hour. Now with the retrograde we get to slow down and ask, “What do I really want to know or care about?” We have the next four months to sift through the stuff that is meaningful and important. Having this direction shift occur in Virgo lunar phase is another reminder that if we are overwhelmed with too much information and we have lost our way with our bodies, our schedule and important details we will be relieved by the retrograde motion. By the end of this retrograde many of us will feel talking on the phone is a luxury of time we just don’t have in our schedule. Again, the universe is sending a message it is important to take care of our I’s and the T’s and not get lost in meaningless conversations. The cruise ship is getting pushed. What information is important to our goals? What is meaningless? Do we know the difference? Why or why not? By the way, globally, the next four months put journalists through the ringer. All eyes will be on them especially if they screw up the facts.
The last time Jupiter was in Gemini was June 2000 until July 2001. Look back to then to see how Jupiter may have influenced you. What new things were you learning and how did it impact your social circles? Did they grow? Globally speaking it is interesting that we will have the USA November general election with Jupiter in Gemini just like November 2000. What will be the new hanging chad? Of course 9/11 took place a few weeks after Jupiter moved out of Gemini but all the final preparation for that ugly act took place during it. And we now know that the intelligence community was following leads but had a hard time separating what was important to follow and what should be discarded. Can you feel Jupiter’s largeness? Let’s take the retrograde to personally zero in on what is data is important to us.
And then coming up at the rear is Saturn. Saturn moves into Scorpio (10/5) the day after Jupiter turns retrograde. Lordy. Have we not all had enough of Saturn in Libra? For the last two and half years we have had our eagle eye on our relationships. Not just the husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend but ALL relationships. Not just the obvious ones like spouses. The actual ‘relating’ has been under supervision. How do we relate? How do we find balance? How do we negotiate? That is the work we have been doing since 2009. Now, with Saturn’s move into Scorpio we are beginning an entirely new journey. Saturn the taskmaster, it is where we build fences and walls, it is our bones in our body, and it is where we are disciplined. In Scorpio we are going to dig and tunnel, we are going to put on our ‘spy’ hats, we are looking under rocks and poking in places in search for resources and power. Loans from banks fall under Scorpio’s jurisdiction along with sex and intimacy. All of these are resources because they make us alive again. That feeling you get when you have just had fling or a real moment of intimacy or how about that check that has been owed to you finally arrives in the mail? It is Death and rebirth. The last time Saturn was in Scorpio was in 1983-1985. Taking a cursory look at a time line, I’m struck by some of the things that occurred. Reagan announcing defense plan called Star Wars; Soviets shoot down Korean Air, US Embassy in Beirut bombed. Huge poison leak at Bhopal, India, PG-13 label created. Famine in Ethiopia and Bob Geldof and the famine relief concert, Mikhail Gorbachev calls for Glasnost and Perestroika. The Wreck of the Titanic is found.
Saturn trekking through Scorpio is not particularly light and breezy. Personally we will all be looking at anything that feels ‘dead’ and what can we do to make it feel alive. There will be focus on sex, tax, debt, loans, banks and rebirth. How do we find power? Do we look for it way outside of us? Or do we know how to empower ourselves? And more important do we know how to trust the universe and our gut and jump without a net? Scorpio speaks of survival and sometimes you have to jump without a net to survive. If we don’t feel like jumping and trusting at the beginning of the cycle we will by the time we get to 2015. It is a challenging period but we’re ready for it. Watch to see the dead stuff we get rid of between now and 2015. Again, our little cruise ship gets a message from Saturn. What do we need to jettison? What is over and it is time to call it dead? Where is new life going to come from? What is our gut telling us we need for our survival?
This is a doozey of a day. The Sun will be opposing Uranus and then it will square Pluto and it is a Full Moon. The Sun in Libra and the Moon in Aries are getting energized and daggers from Uranus and from Pluto. I believe we are going to start to feel this a few days before the 29th. Once again, the pressure is on-- what are our ideals? Why aren’t we pursuing it? How do our relationships hold us back from those goals? Why aren’t we breaking new ground and doing it alone? Perhaps this full moon will get us to take a moment lift up our head look around from cleaning the aft deck and see that there are others doing the same thing. A new group of likeminded people are surrounding us but we had no idea. We may need some help (Virgo word) and finally we get conked on the head and see, “Oh, I’m not alone; I had just been asking the wrong people.” Now we can start to ask help from the right people. Watch and see what comes up that weekend and start to make the adjustments. You sill have two more weeks of Virgo lunar cycle to go back to your schedule and calendar and take daily actions based on anything you learn around the 29th.
Virgo is a beautiful sign that it is humble, hardworking and shy. It is not loud and noisy like its Leo neighbor and it is not glamorous like its other neighbor Libra. But Virgo’s dedication to routines and schedules will save this world. Sloppiness hurts people, causes accidents, and breaks up relationships. Yes, Virgo can be super nervous but its hard working nature and dedication to details cannot be underestimated. This is an important 28 day cycle. Take care of details but do not get lost in minutia. Do not get lost in nervousness. Follow your gut and keep sweeping up and cleaning your cruise ship. Make the shifts and changes but never lose sight that you are heading on a direction. You are not lost at sea no matter how much you might think you are at times. Let Virgo help you find your bearings.
The 8 phases
New Moon Phase
September 15, 10:10pm
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: It is time to take care of the details. The diet, the doctors, the calendar. What is on your schedule? Is it important to your life? Why or why not? Fix the broken stuff. Reduce your cluttered brain. Take any task and break it down into increments. There is nothing you can’t do without a little time management.
9/16: Mercury enters Libra
9/18: Pluto turns direct (see above) 1:07am EDT
Crescent Moon Phase
September 19 6:25am EDT
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What information are you learning about you power? What are you learning that speaks of death and rebirth? How is sex and debt speaking to you? What life juices are speaking to you? How is all this information supportive of your daily life and schedule?
9/18: Pluto Turns Direct 6 Cap 57 1:07am (see above)
9/19: Uranus Square Pluto (See above)
9/20: Mercury oppose Uranus: Watch thy tongue!!! Revolutionary thoughts and words can provoke, is that good or bad? Depends on what you want to do with it.
9/20: Mercury square Pluto: Rage and anger are in the brain. Deep seated issues come up for processing. Are you ready to speak about it? If not then process it.
9/20 Venus Sextile Jupiter: Soothing and gentle loving energy punctuate a rather rough day.
9/22: Sun enters Libra. Take your Libra out for lunch. They just want time to share their life with you.
First Quarter Moon
September 22 3:40pm EDT
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions are you taking that speak to your executive abilities? What about your daily schedule and daily routines makes you your own CEO? Are you working for others or are you working for you? How are you refining your management style and how will it impact your daily life?
September 26 4:51 am EDT
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: Who is your crowd and how do they support your daily activity? What goals are being shared with others? Where are you brilliant? How are you breaking a mold? How can you refine your daily life that brings in unique new approaches?
9/26: Mercury Trine Jupiter: Big thoughts and big words. Great ideas make great bridges.
9/27: Venus square Mars: Warring over resources and values.
9/29: Sun oppose Uranus: Waiting for others versus going it alone. There is value in doing both but what is harder? That might be the right path.
9/29: Sun square Pluto: Making a move like an executive versus standing by and letting others leading.
Full Moon Phase
07 Aries 22
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Relationships, relationships, relationships. This full moon is a doozey. How do you relate to your partner, your neighbor, your friend, your mailman, your dog….every relationship that you have in your daily life is open for appraisal. But remember every relationship starts with YOU in the mirror.
See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
10/2: Venus sextile Saturn: Support comes out of love. Support that excites.
10/3: Venus enters Virgo http://astrology.about.com/od/venus/p/VenusVirgo.htm
10/3: Venus oppose Neptune: Values are muted, confusion about what we love. Things that are spiritual can’t be explained and it bugs. Facts versus the unknown.
Disseminating Moon Phase
October 4 12:21am EDT
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are your values? How is your money? How are your properties? How does your daily life support all of the above?
10/4: Jupiter turns retrograde 9:18am EDT (see above)
10/5: Mercury enters Scorpio
10/5: Saturn enters Scorpio (see above)
10/5: mercury conjunct Saturn: Brain in sync with hard work. Discipline and ways to incorporate in the day (s) are supported.
10/5: Mercury trine Neptune: Thoughts are muddied. Spirituality & religion can overwhelm brain.
10/6: Mars enters Sagittarius
10/7:Mars square Neptune : Actions dissolve or evaporate. Like running in place. Perhaps it is better to sit and tune in?
Last Quarter Moon Phase
October 8 3:33am EDT
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: Where does your family fit into your daily life? How do you define family? How do your emotions move you each day? How do they speak to your schedule? How much of your calendar is swayed by family and by feelings? Does it serve or not serve you?
10/9: Sun trine Jupiter: Great communication with partners. Great agreements. Bridging with another.
10/9 Venus trine Pluto: Resurrecting love and caring. Values feel fresh. Love feels fresh. Money feels fresh.
10/10: Mercury sextile Pluto: Mentally feeling renewed and refreshed. New communication is rooted in being practical while also being executive and seeing the big picture.
10/10: Saturn Trine Neptune: Being practical about resources is rewarded by the universe. Mysterious offerings are supportive.
Balsamic Moon Phase
October 11 10:48pm EDT
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our need to micromanage. We release our critical nature. We release our OCD. We release our need to see, taste, feel, hear something in order to believe it.
10/15: Mars trine Uranus: Breakthroughs, unique actions, unusual movements open up new roads and paths for self to renew itself.
LIBRA New Moon October 15 8:02am EDT
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook