New Moon Articles by Tracy
Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
SCORPIO NEW MOON 2010 –
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days. .
Okay what is this cycle about? What does it mean to jump without a net? Admit it –you have been considering this for a long time. Now you may be up for it.
November 6, 12:52am (EDT)
13 Scorpio 40
Sabian Symbol: Through a seemingly inaccessible mountainous country the telephone linemen carry their thin lines of communication
Scorpio New Moon
If William Shakespeare was alive today and knew astrology he would look at the chart of the Scorpio New Moon and say, “Forget Richard III--- now is the winter of our discontent.” This line made so famous by many a gifted English performer can leave us modern speakers scratching our head but what it simply means is that the “time of unhappiness is past.” And to which I add—at least for a moment or two.
All of this of year we have had one patch of tough aspects after another and we still have some cranky ones in play but the difference between everything else and now rests with the Sun and the Moon. On every new moon in 2010 the Sun and the Moon have made major aspects (many harsh) with the other planets and therefore color the 28 day cycle more acutely. When you add to this a summer chock full of tense aspects between all the outer planets (“the cardinal climax”) ---well, the pressures of the year and summer was palpable. (no,shit)
Now, having completed the Libra lunar phase (which threw around a bit more of the cardinal drama)—we have found a safe haven with this Scorpio New Moon. The other day my friend called me up and said, “How’s this New Moon looking? And I said, “It is going to be a good Scorpio New Moon.” Of which she replied, “Scorpio????” And I said, “Yeah, I know---any port in a storm.” We had a laugh because Scorpio is hardly a walk in the park. It is far from light and breezy but still even with its strong nature it is going to be a decent lunar cycle –if you are willing to transform.
The Sun and the Moon have no major aspects with any of the other planets and therefore we will find the spigot for Scorpio –ON! For the next 28 days we will find the emphasis on death and rebirth, taxes, rules and order, black and white, extremes, regenerative, life affirming but only after releasing. Scorpio is a water sign and like his elemental compatriots (Cancer & Pisces) the key is ‘flow”. Stagnant water creates nothing but problems . Look to nature and you will see larvae and murk in sluggish ponds. Interestingly, of the three water signs, Scorpio more than the other two knows in his soul that whenever he gives up control and lets go—he is rewarded. Cancer knows he SHOULD not hold on to stuff and eventually he can let it go and when he looks back he usually says, “thank god I gave up that war.” Of course, if he talks too much about it he can get himself all worked up about the old wound and injustice all over again. Ha! (As a mother of a Cancer I know this habit well) With Pisces it is a bit more about guilt. Pisces will ask “Why am I still holding on to ____, I should be better than that.” And of course they feel guilty about it. But all water signs know “flow” is key but truly Scorpio really understands the value of letting go because he is the sign of death and rebirth. When they are younger they are known to love something to death. The Kung Pau Chicken at that restaurant on the corner will be their number one meal for two years straight and then one day they will say “Nope. I’m into Fish Tacos now.” And it will be “pass the salsa” at the Mexican joint on the corner then a year or so later they will be done with that and onto something else. Scorpio is passionate about everything in their life and when they are not—watch out. Grey is an evil word to them. Black and white they can get their head around. It is so interesting that the things that are associated with Scorpio are those things that bring out the black and white in all of us---taxes, death, sex, court and legal issues---this is not a blasé group of matters. And added to this list is bank loans, investments, stocks and resources. See why I laughed that THIS is our port in the storm?
As we all know I don’t believe in accidents or coincidences and I think it is completely perfect that after living a summer full of discontent we wash up on shore of Scorpio new moon which puts the emphasis on death and regeneration. Perhaps after experiencing all the pressures of the year we are now ready to seriously consider some real options. Scorpio flowing all around may be the push we need to cut bait or finally commit or just throw ourselves with abandonment on something that feels ‘life affirming’. Of course with all these moves forward will mean leaving situations behind us. And perhaps people will be left in the dust but again, “flow” is the key and we will be driven by it. It is worth noting when we are not in the flow we have to push and pull our way and this can actually speak to another key Scorpio word---power. When we are not in the flow we feel power is outside our grasp. We think others have the ‘power’ over us. Perhaps they do. Or perhaps they don’t. It usually goes back to what are we willing to give up in order to have more empowerment? See a theme?
Neptune & Chiron turns direct
And here we are (again) with a planetary direction change within a few hours of the New Moon. Although, there is no major aspect influencing the Sun/Moon Neptune’s shift in direction does have a ripple effect for the 28 day period. In many ways I think this is a perfect support to any changes or transformations that many of us will feel compelled to make during Scorpio lunar cycle. Neptune speaks to our spiritual nature and when Neptune is retrograde we have to dig deeper to connect with our belief system. We ask ourselves more, “What do I believe?” “Why am I here?” “Who are or what is God and is he listening to me?” but now after five months of retrograde motion we are direct and less doubtful and more testing our mettle. Feeling connected to spirit in this manner can help us find our inner compass which could tell us what next step to take. It is nice to feel like we have someone in our corner giving us direction and prompts.
At the same time Neptune is turning direct on the New Moon, Chiron turned direct a few hours before New. As a reminder--- Chiron is not a planet but a planetoid. He was not discovered until the late 1970’s. I started paying attention to Chiron in the late 80’s and can tell you that he is an interesting player afterall he is the area where we self wound. We all have friends whom we watch make the same mistake over and over again. They tell us this time is not like the other times and they will go on and on why this one is soooooo different. But even while we nod our heads and say, “uh-huh” we think, “hmmmm smells the same to me.” And then bam…our friend calls us up and yes, lo and behold the result was exactly like the other times. This is what we can asses as a self wound. They keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result and as we know that is also the definition of insanity. However, we can’t sit there smug on the sideline because guess what? Our friends can look at us and know that we are making our own mistakes over and over again. We ALL have self wound tendencies and we can look toward our Chiron for where we have these problems. Now, here is where things get interesting, Chiron the self wound planetoid is right there next to Neptune. And just when Neptune straightens up and flyies right, Chrion is doing the same. Why on earth are these two together? I dunno but it is going to last off and off for ten year although it is extremely close right now and the fact that both are turning direct at the same time on the new moon is yet another influence for the whole cycle.
Watch some public displays of self wounding and because it is taking place in late Aquarius we still know that the answers to these issues have something to do with ‘group consciousness” or being with like minded individuals and the power of tribes. No surprise something like the Tea Party movement gathered momentum under a Neptune/Chiron conjunction in Aquarius. The question for you to ask is what Tribe speaks to you? Not political but what other tribe? And if you are not connecting to a tribe how is impacting you? You are aware that history is chock full of stories of people who are cut off from their tribes and left to die. And many created their own self imposed exile. But at its core we know that there is more fruitful results when we all cooperate and work together. As appealing as it is to ‘go rouge’ be ‘politically incorrrect’ the reality is---you need other people and they need you. If you don’t get that----well, you’ve got self wounding Chiron to help show you.
Pluto & North Node—Bring on the flashlight
One aspect whose influence cannot be overstated is Pluto conjunct north Node. This aspect is what we call “applying” meaning it is gaining strength. It will be exact at the end of the month but its influence is strong all cycle, particularly since Scorpio’s ruling planet is Pluto. Pluto (like its sign Scorpio) begs us to transform. It begs us to give up our fears and to stretch. The North Node is always guiding us to do the right thing but it is NEVER the easy path. In the sign Capricorn we are all learning how to put our emotions behind us and to be highly practical, to move out among the world without pretense and to understand the value of conserving. If we feel insecure (big Capricorn word) we need to get down and do the business of fixing what is wrong. That which is weak can be strengthened but only by discipline and strategy. This is Capricorn. As we all know the current recession is tied to Pluto’s move into Capricorn (fall of 2008) but at its core we know that any recovery will not be quick and also at its core we know that the world we had prior to the recession was in many ways phony. We know that we had funny money in the system and no surprise the inflated market was when Pluto was in bigger-than- life Sagittarius. But now we are in austere and conservative Capricorn. Pluto will be in this sign until 2023 but the north node is only here for a couple years and right now they are on top of each other. I personally love the North Node. It is never easy but still there is something about its influence that I feel in my bones (ah, another Capricorn word). With the North Node it is like we all are being given a flashlight and somewhere in our chart we are rooting around in the dark finding the thing that is ‘off”. Where we look is where we fill the most insecure. Maybe it is bringing up tears, just shaking us up. What is the answer? Release, let go and re-evaluate. This is taking place at 5 degrees of Capricorn so I encourage you to look at your natal chart and see what house this is occurring. If it is in the Seventh house then your flashlight is on your relationships not just the person in bed next to you at night but also the person you call when you need balance. All relationships, If it is in the 6th house your health, diet and calendar have got a flashlight on them and if it is 4th house it is your home life and family life that is up for revue. Remember, Pluto will demand change and the North Node is there coaxing you to make a shift. Whatever you can do now will later serve you because remember we are in this mess for a long time. Might as well get some higher ground when you can.
Jupiter and Venus straighten out and fly right
On November 18 early in the morning Jupiter will turn direct at 24 degrees Pisces and Venus will turn direct at 28 degrees Libra. I don’t have an answer as to why we begin our cycle with Neptune and Chiron turning direct and then half way through the cycle during Gibbous moon we have Jupiter and Venus turn direct. The fact that all of these direct motions are taking place during Scorpio is interesting. For a sign that is certainly connected to covert activities (Scorpio) it is curious that 3 planets and one planetoid are straightening out and flying right. But of course at the same time Scorpio is associated with power or more to the point ‘empowerment’ perhaps our empowerment comes for a clear channel of Venus, Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron. With Venus, if our relationships, love, beauty and resources have been feeling ‘off’ for the last seven weeks now we will feel back on course. What have we learned about our values and beauty and love during the retrograde and how we are better be served by Venus. Because this is Libra the accent is on relationships and partnerships. How have we been feeling alone? How have we been feeling overly burdened? Or have we been aware of the amount of work we ask others to do? All that we have learned will be available to us now more readily with Venus turning direct.
And then with Jupiter retrograde back in Pisces we have found our inner humanitarian on a quest since the middle of July. Back in June we all felt the pressure of Jupiter in Aries. He got into a bit of tangle with the cardinal crosses but then he slowly moved out of the conflict and back into mystical Pisces. I personally am glad he was NOT in Aries during the campaign season. If you thought the rhetoric was bad this election I can tell you that in no uncertain terms it would have been one hundred times worst if Jupiter had been in Aries. But, now it is turning around heading out of Pisces and will be back in Aries at the beginning of 2011. Take these final days between now and the end of the year to enjoy our spirituality and mystical and humanitarian side. None of these will go away when Jupiter moves into Aries but if we right now are focused more on “we”—that will be replaced with a lot more “I”. Fingers crossed it will be more like “how can I help?” but it might not start off that way. Sigh.
It takes a confident astrologer to say these words, “Stand down, Troops, we are about to go into a nice cycle. “ Not because Astrologers are negative (they are not) but more to the point is that we have had so many tough aspects that it is hard to find the pony under all the manure. However, I see this chart as an overall positive chart to make some good moves, find new resources, revaluate a lot of things and probably cut out some people, places and behaviors. A rebirth is upon us and you know what, I’m ready for it , too!
New Moon Phase
November 6 12:52 am EDT
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: Plant seeds that will empower you. Some of you will jump into things that you have talked about for year but now you feel ready. What will it look like for you let your passion out? What does it mean for you to get rid of stuff or people in order to move into new fresh territory. Are you up for it?
11/5: Chiron turns direct (see above)
11/6:Mercury/Neptune Fuzzy talk, brains feels loggy, can’t make sense of stuff
11/6: Mercury/Uranus: abrupt conversations/impulsive talk, rebellious energy
11/7 Daylight savings time ends
11/7 Neptune turns direct (see above)
11/7 Venus in Libra http://astrology.about.com/od/venus/p/VenusLibra.htm
11/8 Mercury in Sagittarius http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercurySadge.htm
Crescent Moon Phase
November 9 12:41pm (est)
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What information are you receiving that speaks of your executive abilities? What is being shared with you that points out your responsible nature? Where are your ambitions and where are you being ambitious? If you have not considered these questions---why not?
First Quarter Moon
November 13, 11:38 am EST
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take that incorporate your friends? What like minded groups can help you on your new moon goals? Where are you feeling rebellious? How would being aloof serve you?
11/15: Mars/Saturn Proactive actions. Results will be highlighted. Productive actions
11/15: Sun/Jupiter: Optimistic, joy, abundance, reaching for goals, expansion
November 17 2:36pm
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: How are you refining your leadership? How are fine tuning your actions so that you can break new grounds? What information is coming forward that suggests you get out in front of something with some fire?
11/17:Mercury/Saturn: humility speaks volumes, accurate thinking, exact conversations
11/18: Jupiter turns direct (see above) 23 Pisces 30
11/18: Venus turns direct (see above) 27 Libra 39
11/18: Sun/Neptune: Inspired, mystical, gentleness and forgiveness is highlighted
11/19: Sun/Uranus: Dynamic, energetic, ground breaking, change that moves us to the future
11/20: Mercury/Mars—Provocative conversation, perhaps hurtful, need for freedom
Full Moon Phase
November 21 12:27pm
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
What is going on with your possessions? How are your values being impacted? What do you feel ‘rooted’ about? Is your relationship in sync with you on all that value? What’s going on with your banks and money?
For more on Full Moon Check out blog http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
11/22: Sun enters Sag. Give your Sag friend a gift card to amazon. They have a book in mind.
Disseminating Moon Phase
October 25 4:02am EST
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus: What are you teaching your family and what is your family teaching you? How are reaching out to people who feel like family? Have the seeds you planted on new moons directly impacting your family? What are they sharing with you about those actions?
11/25: Mercury/Jupiter: Loud mouth, huge opinions, blow heart, exaggeration
11/27: Mercury/Neptune: Gentle & mystical thinking, quiet knowing
11/27: Mercury/Uranus: Disruptive conversations, harsh, separating
Last Quarter Moon Phase
November 28 3:36pm
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: What actions can you take right now that will fix any holes? Where are you being efficient and where you running around like a chicken without a head? During the season a fisherman will fish but in the off season he will fix his net? What actions can you take now that will fix your nets?
11/29 Venus enters Scorpio
11/29: Mars/Jupiter: Going to war over ideas and beliefs, squabbling
11/30 Mercury enters Capricorn
12/1: Mercury/Venus: Gentle conversations, highlight of kindness
Balsamic Moon Phase
December 2 11:13 am (EST)
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
Focus on : How are you feeling compelled to release relationships? How should you let go of the need to be ‘fair’? Are your relationships stressing your resources? What would it mean to let go of them? Not forever but for at least a couple of days. How does it feel?
12/3: Mars/Uranus: explosive temper tantrums under the guise of beliefs and humanitarian causes
DECEMBER 5, 12:36 EST Sagittarius New Moon *******
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon 2018
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon 2017 - On Top of The Galactic Center
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook