New Moon Articles by Tracy
Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
Taurus New Moon 2013
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 28 day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? I never thought I would say this on Taurus lunar cycle but it is all about C-H-A-N-G-E-S. Bit by bit you can change and build something that will make you proud.
TAURUS NEW MOON
May 9, 2013
19 Taurus 31
Sabian Symbol: Wisps Of Winglike Clouds Streaming Across The Sky
Sabian Symbol: http://www.amazon.com/Sabian-Symbols-Astrology-Symbol-Explained/dp/094335840X
New Moon Phase
May 9, 2013 8:28pm EDT
Look at you. Look at me. Look at them. Look at all of us. We are busy texting, emailing, googling, sending a photo, clicking on links, where our fingers end, electrical pulses begin. Are we human or are we androids? Some days it is hard to tell, right? Let us take this Taurus New Moon Eclipse to remember we are physical beings with physical needs. When was the last time you received a hug? When was the last time you had sex? Do you even remember? Do you even feel your body? What does it feel like? Touch your skin. What does it tell you?
Why are we focused on our bodies? Because Taurus is an earth sign, the first earth sign and is concerned about things that are concrete, things that are practical, and physical things. It is the opposite of airy fairy, it is structured and grounded. The first thing you and I experience which is physical is our actual body. How many of us have been disconnected from your physicality? I’m not just talking exercise, frankly exercise is NOT a word that one associates with Taurus. I’m talking about actually feeling your body. Is it heavy, is it light? Can you feel the skin tugging on your cheeks? Can you feel the thickness of your neck? Can you feel your butt when you sit or when you walk? Can you feel your body talking to you? What is it saying? Have you been so plugged into the Ethernet that you have no idea what your stomach is telling you? Take this 28 day cycle to find your body. Find your physical nature.
When we move past our body the next level of ‘physical’ or earthiness is our things. Taurus rules our possessions. It is our land, it is the deed to our house, it is the nicknacks on the shelves. It is also the money in our bank account, the money in our safe. How is all that looking? How is your money? How are your possessions? And more importantly do you possess them or do they posses you?
Taurus’ ruling planet is Venus. And Venus and Taurus are connections to our values. When most of us think of Venus we think of love. But it is not love that we are really talking about love per se, rather it is the value of love. We value a person so much that we love them. We will do much for love. And it is not the actual coin or dollar that is the value. It is what money can do for you that is the value. “What do we value?” is the question we will be asking all 28 days this cycle.
On a solar eclipse, the shadow of Earth blocks out the sun’s rays giving us a moment to take a look at our life and adjust. Here is an image to consider:
When you go to a movie during the day, you walk into the theater, you sit in your seat, munch your popcorn and watch the flickering screen as it transports you through the story.
When the movie is over, your head is still stuck in whatever was the story. As you walk out the theater your are blinded by the sun. It is too bright, it hurts, you can’t see anything except the glare. You can’t remember where you parked your car, you can’t remember if you should turn left or right, all you know is that the sun is shining bright and you feel blinded. So, you stop for a moment. You tip your head down until your eyes can adjust. You take some time and then you assess where you are and move on with your day. And that in a nutshell is the purpose of an eclipse.
In a solar eclipse the sun is too bright, the shadow of the Earth due to the Moons' node gives us time to readjust and re-focus. In the case of this solar eclipse, the Sun and the Moon in Taurus are getting a shadow from the North Node in Scorpio. He is our respite. We need him to cast shade so we can find our way again. And he is also here to guide us. The north node is where we need to stretch; the south node is where we are stuck. On a solar eclipse the Sun & the Moon are on top of the south node reminding us to look at where we have grown soft or stuck.
With this eclipse we need to ask: What is going on with our values? Have we put one value ahead of another? Is this still accurate for our life? For example are we a person who puts value on travel? But have we been away so much we have missed many family events? Grandma’s birthday? Anniversary parties? Baby showers? Or have we put so much value on family that we have lost the importance of being out in the world and being respected by others. What if your boss respects you more than your spouse? And what about money, are you focused so much on earning money that you have lost sight of what the money can even do for you if you are too busy earning it? What would it mean for you to slow down on earning and instead lived more.
Two weeks ago we had the companion lunar eclipse to this solar eclipse. On April 25th the lunar eclipse in Scorpio started talking to us. In that case it was the sun in Taurus that cast a shadow on the Moon in Scorpio. Think back on that full moon. What map was Scorpio showing you as a way to your power? What was Taurus telling you would be the practical move? Even if you did not pay attention to the full moon, I promise, you picked up a lesson. Look at your calendar; review what you did and how you felt. Now plug in that lesson to this solar eclipse. And even if you feel you didn’t get a lesson then ask yourself, “Are you living a life that speaks to your old values?’ How have you changed inside, in your DNA but your concrete world around you has not made the change yet? Take this New Moon Solar Eclipse to shift. And not some small nambly pambly shift, that you do in name only. This solar eclipse is a big muther. Make big moves.
The Sun, Moon, Mercury and Mars are all on top of one another. Our soul (Sun) our emotions (Moon), our brain (Mercury) and our action (Mars) are all on our side to man up. Look at our values. What is out of sync? Take the shadow from Scorpio to squint and get your bearings. Yes, you may have always done something one way for years and years but starting last month on the lunar eclipse you realized, “Hmm, I’m not so sure that old way is still working for me.” You may have not said anything to anyone. It was may just have been something you felt. But that feeling was the start of the energy that is important now.
Additonal note: Stephanie Austin reminded everyone in her Taurus New Moon article in Mountain Astrologer magazine that the last time we had a solar eclipse at 19 Taurus was May 10, 1994. What was going on with you back then? What changes did you make? How were you propelled? This solar eclipse can be a call back to that time.
The Power of Poop
Back on Full Moon I reminded everyone that both Scorpio and Taurus like to gobble up stuff. Taurus gathers things and stacks them and feels comfort from the piles. Parting with stuff is a challenge to them. Scorpio likes to gobble so to empower himself. However, when Scorpio doesn’t release he gets constipated. Scorpio rules plumbing. And never confuse the fresh water pipe with the sewage pipe. Scorpio must release in order to live. Death means rebirth. This Solar Eclipse is blocking out Taurus’s need to buy, buy, buy, or acquire stuff for the purpose of stacking it up. Instead, we can use the shadow of Scorpio to ask what is of real value? What do we care about on a deep level that speaks to our DNA (Scorpio)? This would be an ideal weekend to have a yard sale. And if you can’t put your crap out on the lawn and have people pay you money and take it away, then have a metaphorical ‘yard sale’. Put your outdated opinions, attitudes, beliefs, small mindedness on the yard and get rid of it. An eclipse is like a ping pong. The energy bounces from one side to the other. Look at the things (Taurus) and assess if they have any real value (Taurus) to you. If they don’t then get rid of them (Scorpio , now feeling empowered (Scorpio) you can begin to build something new (Taurus) and feel a deeper connection to your real value (Scorpio).
This 28 day cycle is all about assessing the value, getting rid of the stuff you have outgrown and building. And above all remember to poop!
On May 20th we will be in the first quarter of the Taurus lunar cycle. As we all know we ACT on the quarter moons. The first quarter is the call back to the new moon. If we planted a seed on New we now act upon it on the 1st quarter giving that little seed a push. On this first quarter we have got the first Uranus/Pluto square of 2013. We have been dealing with Uranus Pluto since June 2012 and will be experiencing the slog out until 2015. I have talked a lot about it since square #1 in June 2012, Square #2 in September 2012 and now we are at Square #3 on May 20th. Square #4 will be later in the year on November 4th. Then we get into the next set in 2014 and the final set in 2015.
You are already feeling the tension of the square. Actually you have been feeling it since last year but now it has more heat as we build towards May 20th. Uranus is asking for revolution and Pluto is asking for evolution. If you keep having revolutions but don’t have evolutions you will be stuck in a cycle. For example, in the old days there used to be women (and some men), who kept getting married over and over again. Husband number one, number two, number three, ever few years a new husband. They kept having a revolution but they weren’t evolving on the inside. What would an evolution have looked like? Perhaps the woman in question was disconnected from her talent or her value and instead of getting quiet, finding her self worth and evolving, she just threw out the old man and replaced him with a new one. Finding her energy as she reflected off the new man’s merit. Luckily as women became more and more independent and have had more opportunities in the work place we find less serial brides. But the point is that these two energies must find a way to meet in the middle. What is your revolution and what is your evolution? And do not sacrifice one for the other. You need both. I wrote more about evolution vs revolution HERE:
Each person on the planet is feeling a calling for change. We all want change and Pluto and Uranus are guiding us. Yes, it gets rough now and then but last time I looked in order to make a diamond a piece of coal needs a lot of pressure and then a lot of buffing. Coal does not go to the spa and just magically turn into a diamond. The same for all of us. We need the buffing and the pressure of Uranus and Pluto to get our change on.
What I think is funny that Taurus arguably hates change more than any other sign. Do any of you have any Taurus friends? Then you should know what I am talking about. They will admit it, they don’t like change and they take things slow. Super slow. Sure some of them have Venus or Mercury in Gemini and that lightens them on their feet but basically Taurus will be the first to admit they get stuck in ruts. I think it is not an accident and is very interesting that Uranus/Pluto Square #3 is taking place during the first quarter of a Taurus Lunar cycle that begins with an eclipse. Having said that, the sun will have moved into Gemini two hours before the square but the lunar cycle is still rut bound Taurus. My suggestion to everyone is plant the seeds on the new moon that support you for making needed changes. Take your foot off the brakes as the energy builds up to May 20th, then use the energy from the eclipse to your advantage. The eclipse propels Scorpio to tell Taurus, “Go on, you can do it. Taurus get rid of your outdated ideas, beliefs, shoes, clothes, opinions, values, stuff’ Then let your DNA guide you. Remember our DNA wants us to survive. It is speaking to us every day. We should remember, there have been countless plagues on earth. And our ancestors survived all of them. We could not be here if it were not for something in our DNA that wants to survive. Think of the millions of family lines that died out during the Black Plague. And that was only one plague about five hundred years ago. There have been jillions before and since. And here we are breathing, eating, texting… we want to survive.
Speak to your DNA this cycle. Let the Scorpio south node remind the Taurus planet to change for your survival. A long time ago I watched a documentary on one of the many explorers trying to find the northwest passage in the artic. One ship got caught in the ice and everyone had to abandon it. They decided to take the belongings they could carry and the grand piano. I kid you not, they carried a piano by foot across fields and barren wasteland of northern Canada. Later when scientists tested their blood, it was discovered they had lead poisoning from the canned meat. But the image of people convinced that they needed to carry a piano over thousand miles of ice is one that never left me. And when I think of Pluto in Capricorn, a frozen horizon is perfect. Dear lord, let’s all stop carrying some stupid piano. And if we don’t, Uranus will find a way to get to drop it. Yikes.
Our final eclipse in this trifecta will be a Lunar Ellipse/ Full Moon on May 24th in Sagittarius. Know-it-alls will get on everyone nerves. Bigots and religious zealots will even bug more. There are some bumps with the moon especially a zap from crazy nut job Pisces. Blech. For those of us who can keep our faith in even the most trying circumstances we will be able to find our way. Stay away from gossipers. Stay away from blogosphere unless you find people who are writing with a light touch and uplifting commentary Stay light as air and connected to the ones you love. Big mouths need to be left alone. The bigger the pontification the bigger the fraud.
On June 7 Neptune will do his annual turn around and begin to go retrograde. He will be retrograde until November 13th. It is curious that Neptune will have his tentacles in the full moon and then about 10 later he turns retrograde. Whenever Neptune goes reverse we are asked to deepen our connection to spirit. What do we believe? Do we think there is no god, there is no divine order to anything? Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs but during the retrograde we get prompts from the universe that mean something. You can put on your blinders and not see the prompts. Or you can slow down when something comes your way. And consider that it has a meaning. Is it a weird dream? Is it a curious thought? Whatever it is, listen to it. It may not even make sense until Neptune straightens out in November. But the effort you make to listen to the prompts is important.
In conclusion: You can build a lot during the next 28 days. If there is a harder working sign than Taurus, I don't know it. Well maybe Capricorn. But the point is Taurus is strong and sturdy. Start doing the work that Uranus and Pluto are pushing you towards and Taurus will help. I'll be doing the same over here.
The 8 phases
New Moon Phase
May 9, 2013 8:28pm EDT
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus: We want to build bit by bit. And we deserve to build something up. But we must only build if it is of real value to us. If we are just adding and stacking stuff along the way we are doing ourselves and our loved ones a disservice. What do we value? Plant those seeds now.
5/9 Venus enters Gemini http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/venusgeminicompatibility.html
5/11 Sun/Mercury: Creative, fertile thinking. Inspired concrete information. Practical thinking highlighted.
5/13:Venus/Neptune. Values seem disjointed. Are you walking your talk? How about the person bitching at you? Watch mindf**ckers. Money and love get very fuzzy.
Crescent Moon Phase
May 13 2013
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What is your family telling you? Even if they aren’t saying anything directly what are they ‘telling’ you? What are you learning about your home? What about your feelings and emotions? What information are you getting on all of the above?
5/15 Mercury enters Gemini: http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/mercuryinsigns.html
5:18: Mercury/Neptune. Conversation not exactly accurate. Delusional thinking. Crazy dreams. In the middle of the madness what are you learning?
First Quarter Moon
May 18 12:34 am EDT
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions are you taking that speaks to your routine and your schedule? What actions can you take that stabilize your calendar? If it is out of control, what diligence can use to make your calendar sensible? What does your exercise and health looking like? How do you get the body you want? The one you supported back last month when you made your treasure map? That body can be found if you are diligent, daily. Take this quarter moon to figure it out.
5/18 Venus/Uranus: Highly creative, breakthroughs that support your love and your money and your art. Brilliance is around.
5/20: Sun in Gemini. Call your Gemini friend, make them tell you a funny story. Then you tell them one. Then book a lunch and both of you tell more funny stories. That will be a perfect birthday.
5/20: Uranus Square Pluto (See above)
5/20: Mercury/Uranus Brilliant thinking. Seriously brilliant. Breakthrough thinking that inspires independence.
May 21 5:06p EDT
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
What is happening with the details of your relationships? How are you fine- tuning your partnerships? How are you being practical about your partnerships?
5/24: Mercury/Venus: Creativity around resources. Informative connections. Great aspect to research investments and love.
Full Moon Phase
May 25, 12:24am
4 Sag Lunar eclipse
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: What is your highest ideal? How are you stretching? How are you bridging to other worlds? How are you processing ‘foreign’ input? What are you learning?
See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
5/26: Sun/Neptune: Actions may not be the most honest. There is something fuzzy going on. What is your intuition telling you and what is fear telling you? Do you think they are the same? Delusional will be highlighted.
5/27: Mercury/Jupiter: Big thinking. Connections are all around. Bees rub up flowers and pick up pollen. The pollen turns into honey. Be a bee and rub up around you.
May 28 5:04am EDT
Disseminating Moon Phase
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are sharing your executive style? How are you sharing ability to be a CEO? Did you know you have an inner CEO in you? Share it with someone who will benefit. Watch around you, there may be other “CEO’s” sharing important information for you to capitalize on.
5/28: Venus/Jupiter: Resources start with thinking. I think therefore I am. Values are universal. Answers to questions may come from ‘foreign” or philosophical people.
5/31: Mercury in Cancer: http://astrology.about.com/od/mercury/p/MercuryCancer.htm
5/31: Mars in Gemini
Last Quarter Moon Phase
May 31, 2:58pm EDT
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: What actions can you take that are humanitarian? How is your faith? How are you using practical actions that are based on faith? How is your faith practical?
6/1: Sun/Uranus: Brilliant, breakthroughs in thinking create new paths
6/3: Mercury/Neptune: Home inspires, faith in home, brain is cozy. Spirit speaks.
6/3: Mercury/Saturn: Sharp thoughts that support structure. Thinking that overhauls. Mentally understanding ‘out of the ashes’ the phoenix rises.
Balsamic Moon Phase
June 4 10:09am EDT
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our need to be a warrior. We release our need to start fires in every area of our life. We need to release “I”. We need to release the need to rush.
6/7: Neptune turns retrograde. (See above)
6/7: Venus/Neptune: Intuition is high. It speaks to values like love and money.
6/7: Venus/Saturn: Resources build from the ground up. Action based on values bring good hard work.
6/7: Mercury/Pluto Dark thoughts speak to what needs to be overhauled. Mental junkyards will get your attention.
6/7: Mars/Neptune: Sloppy actions, misguided outbursts, fuzzy energy.
GEMINI NEW MOON
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - Round two & Solar Eclipse 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - The First One! 2017
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- Libra New Moon 2017: Not as light as you think
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon (2017) : Act Like a Plumber!!
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Get Your Plumbers Butt On!
- scorpio New Moon: Get your Plumbers Butt on!
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon 2017: Skills Needed! Please Apply
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook