New Moon Articles by Tracy
Libra New Moon 2012-
LIBRA NEW MOON 2012
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 28 day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? We are desperate for balance in our life. We know it, we feel it, we hate that we know it but haven't done anything about it. Now this cycle we are doing something to get our equilbrium. Hurray for us!
LIBRA NEW MOON
New Moon Phase
October 15, 2012
22 Libra 32
Libra 23: 23º Libra (203): CHANTICLEER'S VOICE HERALDS THE RISING SUN WITH EXUBERANT TONES.
LIBRA NEW MOON
Libra is the second air sign of the zodiac and as we know Communication is the mandate for all air signs. With Gemini, the first air sign, our conversations are all around us. We are talking to our siblings, our close friends, maybe a neighbor or two, sharing a fun gossip. Now when we get to Libra we are talking to our partner. We are looking at the other person across from us and finding ways to come together. We are negotiating; we are finding the spot in between our two hearts and two brains.
Libra’s ruling planet is Venus which (among many things) connects us to love, appreciation, money and values. However, Libra is not mushy and overly romantic. They do long for things that are nice and even keeled however they are not pushovers. Hardly! In fact they can be quite aggressive when they think something is…“Not fair” They have a propensity to bitch about things not fair in their life and they’ll bitch about things not fair in your life and the neighbor’s life and their cousin’s life and their co-worker’s life….”fair, not fair, fair, not fair…” It is constantly on the tip of their tongue. Of course, they are right that there is a lot of stuff in life that is not fair. Some of it we can do something about and some of it we cannot. What drives Libra crazy is figuring out which is which.
In Search of Balance
At the core of Libra are the scales of balance. They are always in search of equilibrium. They feel lost if they can’t stick their hand out and feel another person. Not to be cozy but more to find themselves through the other person. They need to discuss much. “Should I get the black car or the blue one?” “Should I go for a raise before or after the third quarter numbers?” They can be excellent negotiators when they want for themselves and for others. They can be excellent lawyers. They also have great ideas to help others find balance. “If you ask me, you need someone to babysit one day a week so you can get your alone time.” When they are excelling they are standing up, negotiating and finding a perfect balance of their needs while respecting and understanding other’s needs. Unfortunately, when Libra is lame they are wildly co-dependent, giving up a lot just to maintain a relationship. Even a lousy relationship. And then they also can give up on things that they shouldn’t give up on because they superficially judge it as too much work. Ah, cue the Clash, “Should I stay or should I go.”
Of course when Libra is brave and stands up for what is fair for everyone involved including themselves they are loved and respected by all. And when something is so wrong and completely out of step with their values and they walk away from it they can do it without any guilt.
On this Libra new moon chart the Sun & Moon conjunct Saturn. After two and half years of Saturn traveling through Libra you would think The Universe would give us a break but apparently not. Saturn the taskmaster is focused on discipline and cutting the wheat from the chaff. Saturn separates the higher quality from the lower quality and for the last two years he has been marching through Libra putting his sickle through our relationships and partnership (all of them-- not just love). Since 2009 we have been focused on what’s working versus what is not working in our relationships, partnerships, negotiations and contracts. Now that Saturn has moved into Scorpio you would think we would get a breather but apparently in a last act of “Did you really learn something for the last two years?” The Universe has made sure Saturn is close enough to the Sun/Moon new moon in Libra to challenge us again. For 28 days we will have opportunities to ponder: How do we negotiate? How do we find the middle ground? How do we stick up for what is fair? Or are we staying in something long past its value because we fear going it alone? How do we over compromise? What do we give up when we take the attitude of ‘peace at any cost?’ How do we look the other way because we don’t want to upset our world? The next 28 days will challenge us one more time to look at what we value and separate the strong from the weak. But remember, Saturn is in Scorpio so with this new vantage point, pity anyone who gets in front of our swinging sickle.
JOLLY AND NOT SO JOLLY JUPITER
Besides Saturn, the Sun/Moon in Libra makes a glorious trine to Jupiter in Gemini begging us to expand our world. How do we find balance (Libra) in sharing (Gemini) opinions and judgments (Jupiter) with others? If we are a person who tends to keep our opinions to ourselves that is great for not starting wars but at the same time it can be lonely. During these 28 days we may poke through with a comment here and there and find others who are simpatico to us. They may be people we already know or it could be new ones stepping in. Or perhaps we have been a person who is always out there with an opinion and maybe this cycle we will pull it back and watch others be out there. Certainly new bridges (Jupiter) and alliances (Libra) will be formed. Anticipate lots of coffees with friends and new associates. We will feel compelled to be out there in the world during this lunar cycle.
At the same time that Jupiter is in nice aspect to Sun and Moon, Jupiter is also squaring Libra’s ruler Venus (exact on 10/16). Venus in Virgo can be picky about what it likes and does not like. We just finished up 28 days of the Virgo lunar cycle and how many of you looked in the mirror and said something harsh about what you saw? Yeah, that is Virgo. Now we are in Libra lunar cycle where we are softer but Venus is still lagging around in picky Virgo squaring Jupiter in Gemini. To that we say, “Blech.”
This is a classic case of myopic vision versus bigger picture. Do we have the magnifying glass in our hand focused on the minutia or do we have big Panavision lens showing us the vast horizon? Neither is right or wrong but what can be difficult is when we bring out the magnifying glass when we should be looking at the whole horizon. Or when we keep looking at the horizon when we should be looking at the details. Since Venus rules values, what we want will be challenged by Jupiter. On the first week of October Jupiter turned retrograde which has put a lot of our goals (Jupiter) up for reappraisal. Things we thought were important in July will not be as important when this retrograde ends in January. One note, during this cycle please use Venus in Virgo to help you separate real information from gossip. One is helpful, one is not.
Also helping us sort through our values this cycle will be a Mercury Retrograde. On November 6, Mercury turns retrograde at 5 Sagittarius and lasts until November 26 when it turns direct at 19 Scorpio. Yes, yes, yes, we all know that the Mercury retrograde is taking place on the Tuesday of the general election in the USA. Along with a retrograde Jupiter in Gemini –the last time we had both of these strange encounters was the general election of November 2000. Yeah, that was lame. What will it be this year? More hanging chads? Who knows but NO one will be making a congratulatory phone call until it is a sure thing. That is definite.
Personally, this is our last mercury retrograde for the year and with Mercury in Sagittarius our brains are focused on truth, opinions, judgments and visions. Do our goals speak to our values? Does truth bring balance? Perhaps some of us have been so focused on the here and now that we have lost sight of our bigger goals? Or perhaps others have their sights on something so beautiful and shiny but during the retrograde we are not sure it matches what is inside our soul. The fact that retrograde begins on a Libra lunar cycle and ends on a Scorpio lunar cycle clearly means our values will be shifting from airy fairy (Libra) to black and white (Scorpio).
During the retrograde do not make major decisions (if you can) and try to hold off on major purchases. You can research like a crazy person and you can fine tune projects but try not to launch anything important during the retrograde. The three weeks before the retro are called the shadow and the three weeks after the retro area also the shadow. For your calendar you should note that on October 19, Mercury goes into its shadow which means it crosses 19 Scorpio then continues along to November 6 where it turns retrograde and then on November 26 it straightens out and continues until December 14 when it finally gets to 5 Sag again. What this means is between October 19 and November 6 we may see some stuff come up that will need attention during the retrograde. Then after the retrograde between November 26 and December 14 we can see those topics come up again but now we will have resolution.
Also making a change this cycle is on November 11, Neptune turns direct at 1 degree Pisces. Neptune of course loves being in his home sign of Pisces and even though he moved into Pisces back in February we are all still getting to know him in his sign. When a planet is their home sign it is empowering for the planet and the last time Neptune was in Pisces was during 1847-1861. He officially slipped into Pisces this year then three months later turned retrograde. Since June, Neptune has been tuning in his nobs and getting his different frequencies locked. It is interesting that Neptune is turning direct in Libra cycle given Neptune is the higher octave of Venus (Libra’s ruling planet). What does that mean? Venus is the love between this person and that person, Neptune is the bigger love, the love of humanity. Neptune is also spirituality and the unknown and how God speaks to us. Because Neptune can be so dang kooky in many ways he is more comfortable going backwards. He gets lost in the background noise. Think of the crazy homeless guy yelling out nonsense on the crowded corner, lost in the traffic noise. Now when Neptune turns direct the traffic is quiet and we actually hear the homeless person. What is he saying? Wait a minute he sort of makes sense! What messages have we all been getting from Neptune but we could not hear it from all the noise. Now turning direct we will start to tune in. See if some silly thought you have had come up during the last four months now makes sense. And having Neptune turn direct in Libra asks us if our spirituality is balanced in our life? Has prayer been neglected? Or have we been relying too much on it? Whatever it is, light a candle on November 11 and tell Neptune and God, “Hey I know you got a secret for me, I’m listening now.”
Back on Aries New Moon we all made maps that reflected our goals and wishes for the New Year (yes, our new year begins in spring not January). And now at the midway point we need to look at our maps. How are the manifestations? For some of you, there is movement happening towards many of your goals. For others there are some manifestations and you can feel the energy underneath as you see the trend towards your goals is in process. You can just feel it. Others are looking at their map saying, “What the heck, I have butkis!” No matter where you are on the scale, look at your map, dust it off and remember that the person six months ago who built that map is in you today and do not give up. Consider that some movements that may seem counter to your goals could be supporting it in bigger ways. And above all be gentle with yourself. There is still six more months and you will be surprised to see what takes place between now and then. Manifestations can come in the most whimsical way.
Where do you need balance? Where are you listing? Where do you need support? Where do you need to give support? Saturn is guiding us this cycle to get our negotiations on. But it only works if we tell people what we need. Be brave, remember you deserve thriving relationships. Once you have equilibrium you can open a door to satisfying relationships. You deserve a balanced life. Take this cycle to get it.
The 8 phases
New Moon Phase
October 15, 2012
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Where are you out of balance? How are all your relationships? Where are Yin and others are Yang? Where are you Yang and others are yin? Does it work for you? Where do you need to step up? Where do others need to step up? What will give your equilibrium support?
10/16 Mercury sextile Venus: Uplifting, inspiring, love pokes through in communication.
10/16 Venus Square Jupiter: Money takes a hit. Judgment is at odds with values. Beware of exaggeration in the air. Likeability not high today.
Crescent Moon Phase
October 18 1:54pm EDT
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What information are you receiving that speaks to your judgment? How are you judge and jury? How does it work for you? How does it not? How does it impact your relationships? How do you find balance when you are in the middle of judging?
First Quarter Moon
October 21, 11:31pm EDT
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions are you taking that speak to your executive abilities? What about your relationships how are you managing them? Are you working for your partner or is your partner working for you? Where are you out of balance with your goals? Are they too far reaching or do they not reach enough? What about your partner, do they need to reach further or pull back?
10/22: Sun enters Scorpio: Give your Scorpio a Gift Card. They need it. Even if they have money they still need you to give them a gift card. They are in a ‘put up or shut up’ mood. Whether they say it or not.
10/25: Sun/Saturn: Tough day if you have been fuzzy about money and resources. Great day to look at the world in black and white. Grey does not serve.
October 25 4:17pm
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: How is spirit shifting the debate in your head? You want more balance in your life but how do you resist it? How is Spirit showing up and pushing the cause for balance? What are you looking for in spirituality from your partner?
10/28: Venus enters Libra: Gentleness, relaxing, letting others do the work while we find our muse amusing.
10/28: Mars oppose Jupiter: Actions that are based on beliefs will be supported. Actions that are at odds with beliefs will be seen as fraudulent.
10/29: Mercury enters Sagittarius: Here we go again with all of our opinions. Lots to say but also a lot jokes and humor. Mental bridges are made.
10/29: Mercury square Neptune: Communication is cloudy. Deceit is in the air. Passive communication. Hard to find the truth.
Full Moon Phase
October 29, 3:49pm
06 Taurus 48
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: How is money important in your partnership? How is being practical a solution to finding balance? How can hard work, discipline and no nonsense get your relationship online? What is going on too long and just needs to be ditched? In a real practical sense, what relationships are just no longer serving?
See my blog for more on full moon. http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/
10/30: Sun sextile pluto: An energizing flow with accent on resources. Letting go of the dead and moving on to the new.
11/1: Venus oppose Uranus: Sometimes our money and our love life and our values need an electric bolt. Have we shown up for our partner too much? Why aren’t they doing the work? Or do we need to do more work because they have been doing too much? Watch for bolts. Watch the money piece.
Disseminating Moon Phase
November 2 7:30pm
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: What are you sharing with others that helps them make connections? Where are you being flexible? Where are you getting advice from others that helps you see another point of view? How are others helping you get your point of view out there? How are sharing that you know how to pivot?
11/3: Venus square Pluto: More money, values, love issues and what will it take to overhaul it all? Doesn’t need overhauling? Hmm….might want to rethink that position.
11:4 – Set your clocks back (USA returns to standard time)
11/6: Mercury retrogrades(see above) 4 Sag 18 until 11/26 (5:48pm) at 18 Scorpio 10
Last Quarter Moon Phase
November 6 7:35pm
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: How are you brave in your relationships? How are you protective and loving in your relationships? How do you stand up for self in relationships? How do you give it all away in relationships? Are you confused? Watch your ego and that will tell you much this three day cycle.
11/9: Venus trine Jupiter: Accent on abundance, joy and love. Gentleness meets generosity. Uplifting feelings are supported.
Balsamic Moon Phase
November 10 10:47am
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release being a partner. We release our imbalances. We release our diplomacy. We release our codependent behaviors.
11/11: Neptune turns direct 00Pisces22 (see above).
SCORPIO NEW MOON *SOLAR ECLIPSE November 13. 5:08pm
21 Scorpio 57.
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook