New Moon Articles by Tracy
Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
Cancer NEW MOON 2016
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 29-day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 29-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 29 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? Let your emotions course through you. Don’t damn them up. Go up go down but don’t hang on. Enjoy the flow.
A hand with a prominent thumb is held out for study
Cancer New Moon
July 4, 2016
12 Cancer 53
Let it flow
Welcome to Cancer New Moon. Are you ready to get your misty and cozy on? Are you ready to get your roots and family on? Are you ready to get your food on? Are you ready to shut down your brain and just let quiet move you? Are you ready to let your emotions speak?
Good. Because that is what you will be doing for the next 29 days. On the Gemini cycle, which just wrapped, we were learning how to move. We shifted, we turned, we moved to the left we moved to the right. We were adaptable. We were light on our feet because things were moving so fast we could not stand still and survive. Now with this Cancer lunar cycle we are finding our quiet. We are finding our cozy. We are being brave and letting our feelings course through us.
On the chart of this new moon the Sun & Moon conjunct Mercury. And all three planets trine Neptune (in Pisces) and oppose Pluto (in Capricorn). Things won’t be boring.
As most of us remember from 2012-2015 we were in a harsh dance between Uranus and Pluto. Now we are past that dance slash war. But that does not mean the energy is over. When we are in cardinal lunar cycles (Cancer, Libra, Capricorn & Aries) we feel the energy with Pluto or Uranus depending on the degree. Such is the case with this New Moon chart. Pluto at 17 degrees Capricorn is pushing on 13 degree Sun/Moon Cancer. Technically a few hours after the new moon starts, the moon will be exactly opposite Pluto and a few days later the Sun will be opposite Pluto. So that first week of the cycle will be intense. But in truth the energy will be felt all 29 days since it is in the chart of the new moon. The energy of Pluto is to get down deep and transform But at its core and certainly in this cycle it is asking us to separate what is real from what is fake. Of course, the way Cancer finds real from fake is through its feelings. Feelings tell us so much. However, there is one problem with feelings especially in the Cancer psyche. When we are scared or insecure our feelings can see boogey men in every comment, or facial expression or even a sigh. A person yawns and we are certain they are sending us a message of boredom. Sure they might be sending that message. Or maybe they were up too late and haven’t had enough coffee. This is the trick with Cancer lunar cycle to not let fear or insecurity color the feelings. We all should remember this is the cycle to put our thin skin in the closet.
Cancer is the first water sign of the zodiac. Cancer is the ocean pounding on the shore. Waves are high and then they are low and they can change in a few seconds. And with Pluto bearing down on us we will all be asked to process our feelings like navigating a huge wave. As one who grew up on California beaches I can speak from a place of knowledge when I say that the way to survive a big ass wave is to dive under it. Fighting the wave gets your ass on the beach and your bathing suit about a hundred feet away on the rock jetty. Do not fight water. The answer is to let water flow. Do not fight your emotions. Do not fight your feelings. Let them flow. But let me be clear, I am not saying you should act on all of those feelings. Hell no! I am saying the key is to let them flow. You’re pissed at someone at 8am. Don’t fight it. Don’t talk yourself out of your anger. You are just pissed. And it even feels good to be pissed. And so you do it. Then you get distracted by something. And then you experience something good and you enjoy that. And then about twelve hours later when you think about that person who did something that pissed you off for some reason now you are not as pissed. THAT is the power of letting things flow. And that is the energy we will all be doing for 29 days.
And remember, everyone has Cancer somewhere in their chart. Don’t think you do? You do. Even if you don’t have a planet there, Cancer is ruling a house except for the occasional person here and there with an intercepted Cancer. But that probably is not you.
When a water sign is stuck or stagnant it is the worst energy. No one can complain like Cancer. Well, maybe Pisces & Scorpio the other two water signs, but with Cancer it is 24/7 grousing when they are in a mood. And why does Cancer complain? Easy. Go to H A L T. Are you Hungry? Angry? Lonely? Tired? If even one of those is in play expect cranky ass moods. Now a highly processed Cancer will take care of all those needs. They will get food when they are hungry. They will reach out when they are lonely. They will go to bed when they are tired. They will exercise when they are feeling low energy. They will tune into their bodies. And when they tune into their bodies their emotions start to regulate themselves.
Such is the case with all of us during the Cancer Lunar cycle. For 29 days you need to monitor your eating. Are you eating in the morning, afternoon and evening? And if you are an overeater why not try something different this cycle. Go for small little bird meals during the day instead of large meals. And what about emotional eating? Are you eating when really you should be seeking emotional connection? If you are not feeling emotionally heard then consider changing your way of communicating. Did you learn anything about your communicating last month during Gemini? Take what you learned and apply it to your emotions this month. Instead of yelling at someone you love because they hurt you, tell them the truth. “It really hurt my feelings when you ______”. I have a teenage son who is a Cancer and I have to remind him that he is a crab with a hard shell and pinchers. When he is angry and I know under it is hurt I have to say, “Go for the soft cozy instead of the anger.” During this cycle do not confuse your hard shell with the whole picture. It is a protection mechanism. Instead connect to the softness. Even if you don’t share it with the people around you, at least you better connect with the truth of your own softness. It’s there.
If we are busy letting our emotions flow knowing that they will probably change in a few hours, we are fighting half the battle of the Cancer cycle. If we are tuning into our bodies we are fighting the other half of the battle. If we are getting quiet and finding our inner softness we are really cooking on all burners and now for the piece de resistance if we are letting faith penetrate us we are using Neptune to his full advantage. Neptune is in harmony with the Sun/Moon & Mercury on the chart. As our emotions flow, even the rough ones Neptune will remind us that all will be okay. Neptune dissolves harshness and replaces it with an understanding that we are all one. Neptune rules synchronistic events or serendipity. It is the planet of faith and spirituality. When Neptune is in an elevated aspect like it is in this chart he speaks to our inner guides. He whispers truths and understanding. We don’t feel as alone when we feel in sync with the world. For 29 days watch and see when fear melts and acceptance folds in. Not defeat but acceptance. For 29 days watch and see when you happen to run into someone or hear something or bump into something and you think, “Wow, that was curious.” That curious moment is brought to you by Neptune reminding you that you are part of a bigger picture. You are not just floatsum and jetsum bouncing around in the world alone. You are connected to something bigger. And given we are in Cancer, FEEL that spiritual connection.
Roots & Family & Misty
I will be the first to tell you not all family is fit to hang out with. For sure. Crazy, belligerent, high strung, wound up, anxiety filled, adhd, short fused, addicted, oppositional disorder, lying and just all in all lame family members do not make for a relaxing experience. Got it. But perhaps there is one family member whom you do enjoy. And maybe you enjoy them in a specific way. Maybe you like to go to church with them. Or a movie. Or you like one meal with them. Or you like to go to a museum. Or you like to have a coffee. If you have not had a family experience of late, then consider doing one during the 29 days. Pick the one sane family member and reach out. And if you still can’t find one sane member then go see a movie that makes you feel good about family. Or go eat a food that you had when you were a child. Or how about finally putting a photo album together. Or go to 23and Me and get your genetics figured out. Why now? Because during Cancer we need to recognize that we come from somewhere. We were not just hatched under a rock like a lizard. We were born from someone. And even if we spent most of our life running from that childhood, we still have to honor that we were children. Find your misty during this cycle even if it is for one day. At the very least go see Finding Dory. And buy the soundtrack and play it all month. It is good, trust this Moon in Cancer astrologer.
Uranus enters shadow: April 11
Uranus retrograde July 29 1:42p EDT at 24 Aries 30
Uranus direct December 29, 2:13am EDT at 20 Aries 33
Uranus leaves shadow April 14, 2017
Uranus begins its annual retrograde on July 29. Uranus moves backwards every year and for such a rebellious planet it is funny to think of a rebel going backwards for perhaps another squabble or two. While Uranus treks through Aries we are all learning something about fighting and being independent. In drought environments you will see firemen do what is called “controlled burns”. They will burn down dead shrubs. They will burn them and then put out the fire. Large patches of burnt areas will help in the future if there is a major out of control fire because the fire will hit a wall. Given Aries is the first fire sign of the zodiac, in some ways Uranus retrograde in Aries feels like a control burns. For the next five months we may need to be circumspect and do a few control burns. We may not exactly understand why we are starting a small grass fire and then putting it out. It may serve us later. For those people with planets between 20 and 24 degrees of a cardinal sign (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) you may be more aware than others that you have matches in your hand when you send THAT email. Send THAT text. Pack THAT bag. Say goodbye to THAT situation. My only suggestion is try not to be messy about it. Don’t lump everyone else in your move and say, “And I’m not the only one who thinks that way…..blah, blah, blah.” That’s not Aries. Make your OWN move. Also, Uranus is our brilliant planet so Uranus retrograde can also be a time when we go back and perhaps glean something amazing that we missed. It could be something extraordinary in an ordinary environment that will help us as we find a new path and a new independence. Enjoy these next five months and see what comes up.
Go find your Treasure Map from April. We are now at the first quarter since we launched our maps. Like a first quarter business report we look to see how much has come in. Except instead of looking at profits and losses we look for map manifestations. How many green shoots have popped up from your map? If it is a lot or a few, great. Honor your map. If it seems like nothing has come up, do not fret we have three quarters to go. If it seems the opposite of your map has occurred and you have taken hits, then take a moment and reflect that the losses are a part of an even a bigger plan and that your map is still in effect. And yes, if you want to make a few adjustments to your map, this would be the time to do it.
This is a reflective cycle. Get quiet. Go to the beach with a summer book. Go to the park with a cozy blanket. Reach out to friends or kind family members. It is worth noting, Venus is also in conjunction with the Sun and Moon in Cancer so we will feel our values and our love and our creativity and a certain gentleness to this cycle. Yes, our emotions could go high and low but between Neptune spinning his gentle energy and Venus with her kindness, we will be able to get through the highs and lows of our feelings and come out of it all okay.
Remember the goal here is just to feel and let it flow through you.
See you on the other side at Leo where we get to ROAR!
Have you friended TracyAstroSalon on FB? Why not?
The 8 phases
Cancer New Moon
Jul7 4, 2016
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
This focus: What are your feelings telling you? What is your family telling you? What are your roots telling you? How are you planting seeds that speak to your gentleness? How are you getting quiet and learning something from reflection?
7/5: Mercury/Neptune: Intuition is high. Thinking about love. Love thinking. Creativity high. Values expand.
7/6: Venus/Mars: Our male and female are in sync. Love of action and actions based on love. It all feels simpatico.
7/6: Sun/Mercury; Talking about family. Talking about roots. The brain finds the emotions and the emotions penetrate the clutter thinking.
Crescent Moon Phase
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What details are you learning? How do those details speak to your emotions? What small things are you learning and how do they respond to your family of origin? How is your daily life in sync with your emotional roots? Or how is it not? And why not?
7/7 Mercury/Pluto: Powerful thinking and words. Transformation thoughts. Transformations that work through family baggage.
7/7: Venus/Uranus: Conflicts with love. Conflicts with values. Break outs versus break through. Rebelling against love. Or rebelling for love. Is it working?
7/7: Sun/Pluto: A once a year aspect. World vs Family. Business versus home. Emotions versus “man up”. Hypocrisy versus truth in heart.
7/10: Mercury/Mars. A rush of words. A rush of communication. The brain is on fire. “Do it now” coursing through the brain. Take a breath, please.
7/11: Mercury/Uranus: Fighting words. Getting into it with someone, but why? Are you breaking out? Are you breaking through? Or are you just holding onto something stupid?
First Quarter Moon
July 11, 2016
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What is going on with your relationships? What actions can you take regarding partners that speaks to your emotions? What actions can you take that speaks to finding balance? Where are your emotions out sorts? What actions can you take that get them back in alignment.
7/11: Venus enters Leo. Roar.
7/13: Mercury enters Leo. More roar.
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, and we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
What are you learning about your beliefs? How have you forgotten your education? What have you neglected about traveling? How is going out there in the big wide world and bringing in something ‘foreign’ helpful?
7/16: Sun/Uranus: Jettisoning family roots that don’t serve. Rebellion in order for independence. Or taking family history and using it for independence.
7/16: Mercury/Venus: The brain is focused on love and values. Creativity to the forefront.
7/16: Sun/Mars: Emotions are in synch with empowerment. Life forces feel emboldened and energized.
7/18: Mercury/Saturn. Structured solutions are brainstormed. Concrete thinking. Responsibilities are lighter on the brain
Full Moon Phase
July 19, 2016
27 Capricorn 40
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Full Moon in Capricorn. Where are you practical? Where are you taking a leadership role? How are you setting up others to be the best that they can be?
Go to blog for full moon report.
7/20: Venus/Saturn. Love & responsibility are in sync. Commitments around love, money and values.
7/22: Sun enters Leo. Roar.
July 23: 2016
8:34 am EDT
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are you sharing your faith? How are you sharing your spirituality? How are you sharing religion? How are you finding a spiritual guide?
Last Quarter Moon Phase
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What actions can you take that build on something stable? What actions can you take that are solid and practical? What actions can you take that ground you? How are you finding inner strength bit by bit?
7/27: Mercury/Uranus: Brilliant thinking. Creative, dynamic conversations. A little bit of fun chaos.
7/28: Sun/Jupiter: Watch over indulgences. Including opinions and ego.
7/29: Mercury/Mars: Watch the comments. Watch the shouting. Watch the driving. Watch the outbursts.
7/29: Uranus retrograde ( see above)
Balsamic Moon Phase
July 30, 2016
4:32 am EDT
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our ADHD. We release our flakiness. We release our shallowness. We release our fickle. We release our anxiety.
7/30: Mercury enters Virgo
7/31: Venus/Uranus. Fun, playfulness. Joy and creativity. Liberation. Love, money and values feel electrified.
Leo New Moon August 2 (10 Leo)
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook